Doing the Gardener Ch. 01

Story Info
Chris the gardener gets with the client.
2.2k words
4.63
10k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
147 Followers

The sun beat down on Chris's bare back as he toiled in the flower bed. As a freelance gardener, he spent all of his time outdoors, whatever the weather, and he was enjoying the spell of warm sunny weather, much better than the soaking rain. Although someone could turn the heat down, he thought, as the sweat was dripping off his body as he worked.

Luckily his current employers were fine with him working in very casual attire, at the moment this consisted of some denim shorts, work boots and nothing else, his vest top already discarded due to the heat. Because of the recent good weather his body was developing an all over tan. Pausing, he took a gulp from his water bottle, he looked over his own body.

At 26, he was athletic without being the stereotypical chiselled form. He didn't have a six pack, but there was little fat on his stomach, and his arms and legs were well toned from the regular workout that the garden work gave him, no need to spend money at the gym.

He wiped his tanned arm, fine brown hair covering it, across his face, wiping the sweat from his deep brown eyes, and pushing his short brown hair back under his cap.

The house was in a leafy suburb that spoke of money. He'd been working here for several weeks on and off, and had got to know the run of the family.

There was Jeff the father, rarely at the house when Chris was after the initial meeting to discuss what was needed. Then there was Hugh, his son, just turned 18 and off to university at the end of the summer. Chris understood that there was another son, Mark who was travelling after his second year of uni and would be back later in the summer. There was no mother, he assumed a divorce, but nothing had been said.

With Jeff barely being around, all of his interactions were with Hugh. It was Hugh who paid him, brought him drinks, and generally made him feel welcome. Over the weeks, he'd got to know the younger man, and whilst their interactions had begun professional, as they got to know each other, there was definitely an element of flirting going on.

Hugh was definitely Chris's type. Being that much younger, Hugh hadn't let his body go to any vice, and a flat stomach, coupled with a toned, slim body, belied a strength beneath. His floppy blonde hair topped a wide friendly face, with lips that were definitely kissable. He was such an easy-going guy as well, which also helped.

Chris has been wondering if he could make a move on Hugh, who'd given him ample evidence that he was also interested, but as yet he'd not had chance. His work took up most of the time he was at the house, and he didn't want to risk losing the job in case he was wrong.

A noise made him look up, and from the other end of the garden he saw Hugh step out from the patio doors. Hugh was also dressed for the weather, his pale torso bare and just a pair of speedos on as he headed to the pool that was nestled on one side of the patio. Chris tried not to focus on what the speedos were just about covering, both front and back looked appealing.

Seeing Chris, Hugh waved a greeting, before dumping his things on a sun lounger. Moments later, Chris heard a splash as Hugh jumped into the pool, and he was envious of the younger man cooling off. Sighing, he turned back to his work.

Half an hour later, he was focused on the work he was doing, when he suddenly heard his name being called. Looking up, he saw Hugh calling and waving to him. Putting his tools down, he slowly walked the length of the garden, and round to the patio.

Hugh was lying on his front the sun lounger, and Chris got a great view of Hugh's ass, stretching the glistening fabric of the speedos, the two globes magnificent. Shaking his head, he realised he was staring, and moved his gaze to Hugh's face.

"Hot isn't it," Hugh said friendly, smiling up at Chris.

"Sure is," Chris smiled back, feeling the sweat trickle down his back and under the waistband of his shorts.

They chatted for a minute, Chris wondering why Hugh had called him.

"Can you do me a favour?" Hugh asked. "I can't reach my back with sun cream, can you do it?"

Chris practically jumped at the chance, eager to get his hands on the young man, however innocent it might be. Taking the suncream from the table, he popped the top, smelling the oily coconut smell as he put some on his hands, and taking a deep breath, stepped to Hugh's side. The young man's skin was already glistening with sweat as he started to rub in the cream. Starting at his shoulders, he felt the tight muscles beneath his skin as he caressed the warm body. He couldn't help himself harden as he caressed this wonderful body, and shifted his body so that Hugh wouldn't see. Hugh was enjoying the touch as well, a low moan escaping the young man's mouth.

Slowly he worked his way down the back, until his fingers were just above the waistband of the speedos. He wondered if he could accidentally slip his hands underneath, claiming to be ensuring the younger man didn't get burnt, when Hugh spoke up.

"Thanks Chris, that should be enough. Don't want to keep you from work". Hugh said, his voice slightly shaky.

Slightly miffed, Chris put the sun cream down, and headed back to the garden, annoyed with Hugh. Was he playing games, or was he just not interested?

He continued to work for the next hour, finishing off what he needed to, and was just beginning to pack up when he heard his name called again. For a moment he felt like ignoring it, but then decided that was petty, and so went back to the patio.

Hugh was just turning over, lying on his back, and Chris couldn't help but let his eyes linger over the man's crotch, the bulge beneath catching his eye. He missed Hugh's smile as he saw Chris's gaze.

"Can you do my front?" Hugh asked, his tone in conflict with the innocent request.

Chris grabbed the suncream again, and slowly worked on hugh's body. Letting his hands caress the young man's hairless legs, his fingers slowly went higher, until they were caressing his thighs. Looking up he could see that this was exciting Hugh, the bulge beneath his speedos growing. Smiling to himself, he ignored this, and moved his hands up and over Hugh's stomach, caressing the flat muscle, rubbing the cream into his chest. This left his head level with Hugh's, looking down on the younger man.

Hugh just lay there, and slowly licked his lips, and Chris took this as approval for what he would do next. Bending over he put his lips on Hugh's kissing him gently. Hugh responded, the kiss started gentle, before both men immediately opened their mouths, letting their tongues go wild, writhing and cavorting with each other. Their position was awkward, and Chris briefly broke their kiss, before stepping over the sun lounger, and placing one leg on either side of Hugh, his arms resting on either side of Hugh's head, he straddled the younger man.

He attacked Hugh's mouth once more, tasting the sweat of the younger man on his lips. Their warm bodies were pressed against each other, Chris's slightly hairy torso against Hugh's hairless one as they continued to consume each other.

"Fuck, I've waited too long for this," Hugh moaned as they broke their kiss. Chris just smiled, letting his fingers trace across Hugh's chest, tweaking one nipple and then the other. He let his hand roam further south, barely pausing at the waistline of the speedos, reaching under and grabbing Hugh's growing cock.

"Mmmm," Hugh moaned as Chris gentle stroked it. It was a cut cock, which Chris preferred, and as it grew harder, it felt around 7 inches long.

"You don't know how many times I've watched you," Hugh moaned as they kissed deeply again, "watching that ass, seeing you bend over weeding, wanting to bend you over and take that ass."

"it's all yours," Chris smiled, stepping off the lounger and letting his shorts drop. His own cock, maybe 5 inches long sprung out, standing to attention. He looked down at Hugh, and grabbed hold of his speedos and pulled them down, Hugh wiggling to get them over his hips. Hugh's own cock sprung free, standing proud.

Chris climbed back onto the lounger, and their bodies met once more, now without clothes between them. The sweat and suncream let their bodies glide over each other, as he moved to kiss Hugh once more. Hugh now had one hand reaching down, caressing Chris's ass, his fingers toying with the flesh, pulling their bodies together. Chris could feel Hugh's cock pressed against his own, the two iron rods side by side.

"Mmmm, yeh," Chris moaned as he felt Hugh slip a finger inside his ass, getting it ready for what was to come. Hugh continued to probe, slipping a second slick finger in, their sweat lubricating his fingers. Both men were breathing hard, panting as they kissed, their bodies writhing together.

"You want my cock?" Hugh moaned.

"Fuck yeh," Chris said, breaking their kiss and sliding down Hugh's body. Stepping his feet either side of the lounger, he positioned himself, and grabbing hold of Hugh's cock, slowly lowered himself.

"Ahh yeh," he moaned as the head of Hugh's cock pushed into his ass. Ignoring the resistance, he slowly let his body lower further, feeling Hugh's cock fill him up. Eventually, his ass rested on Hugh's crotch, the full length of Hugh's cock in his ass. Looking down he smiled at Hugh, who smiled back at him, eager for me.

Slowly he lifted his body again, and then let it slide back down Hugh's length. It was easier this time as his ass got used to Hugh inside of him. Fully comfortable now, he began to increase his speed, lifting his body until the cock was almost out of his ass, before lowering once again. He had his hands on Hugh's body, caressing the gorgeous abs as he bounced up and down. His own cock was bouncing around as he did, pre-cum glistening on its tip. Sweat was running off Chris's body, the warm sun on his back as he repeatedly impaled himself on Hugh's cock.

His legs were aching now, and so he stepped up until they were resting on the lounger once more. He bent forward, and changed the angle that Hugh was fucking him. He felt Hugh fucking him now, bucking his hips upwards as he bounced his ass up and down, hardly any of Hugh's cock coming out of his ass before being thrust up once more.

Leaning fully forward, he kissed Hugh once more, their lips hungrily meeting as they fucked. Chris's dick was pressed between their two bodies now, smearing pre-cum on their bodies.

"Fucking hell," Chris moaned, feeling so filled as Hugh continued to fuck him. He felt himself reaching orgasm, all without touching himself, and tried to hold on. He went up onto his arms, and squeezed his ass tighter round Hugh's cock, trying to get him to cum as well. He felt the younger man tense up, his thrusting speeding up, and with one final thrust felt him peak. Warm cum spurted deep within his ass, and as if that was a release, he felt himself cumming, spurting his cum all over Hugh's chest. Leaning forward once more, breathing heavily, he let his body rest on Hugh's, spreading his cum over their two bodies. Hugh's cock finished spurting, but they stayed as they were, Hugh buried deep within Chris's ass.

"Wow," Hugh panted, smiling goofily up at Chris, "You're really something."

"You too," Chris smiled, gently kissing the younger man. He felt Hugh's cock begin to shrink, and slip out of his ass. He rolled to one side, Hugh rolling the other, until they were facing each other. They smiled at each other, and briefly kissed deeply once more. Their exertions had tired them both, and they both just lay there, getting their breath back. They weren't sure how long they had been there when they heard a door slam

"Quick, that's dad," Hugh said, panicking, "he can't find you here."

Chris quickly grabbed his shorts and pulled them up. He started back to the garden to grab his stuff. Half way there he turned, and looked at Hugh.

"You better clean that up," he said, nodding towards the smeared cum all over Hugh's chest.

"Good idea," Hugh laughed, and grabbing his speedos, he headed for the pool.

Two minutes later, when Jeff came out of the back door, Chris was gathering his tools together, and Hugh was swimming laps, all totally normal.

"Good day?" Jeff asked.

"Yeh, very much so," Chris replied, "I did everything I wanted to, and more."

"Great, see you in a couple of days," Jeff said, as Chris headed to his car, Chris smiling at Hugh as he went past.

"Can't wait." Chris said, smiling to himself, looking forward to the next encounter.

whields
whields
147 Followers