Doing the Most He Can Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd couldn't stand it anymore and climbed into position behind Jenna.

Just as he was moving forward Amelia reached a hand up and directed his cock downward saying, "She needs more lube, stick your cock in my mouth so I can get it wet."

Todd was so excited he shoved half of his ten inches into her mouth, instead of gagging, she hummed loudly, urging him to go deeper. Todd took the hint and in three strokes he felt her nose on his balls.

"Holy fuck, my dreams really have come true, I'm being deep throated. We need to move to a country that allows polygamy. I have to marry both of you."

Everyone laughed and Todd said, "OK that was maybe a little extreme but, damn."

"Stop your incessant babbling and fuck my ass," begged Jenna.

Todd asked Amelia, "Could you guide it in for me?"

Amelia took his cock from her mouth and smiled up at him, took ahold of his cock, guided it into Jenna's pucker as Todd pressed forward.

The three of them moaned as Todd's cock disappeared up her ass. Amelia went back to licking Jenna's pussy and rubbing her clit as Todd rhythmically pounded her tight ass. Amelia soon had Jenna squirming and coming on her tongue.

"Fuck Jenna, your ass tightens and spasms on my cock every time Amelia makes you come. I'm not going to last long."

"You don't have to, come whenever you are ready, I've already come three times." She groaned as Amelia's free hand pinched one of her hanging nipples. "Make that four times."

"Here I go, take my hot cum in your fine ass." Todd yelled.

Todd finished pumping his load into Jenna's ass and slowly pulled his cock out.

As soon as it cleared her ass Amelia grabbed it and pulled it down to her mouth urging Todd to, "Let me lick the cum and ass juice off your meat stick."

Todd didn't have to be told twice and eased his cock down her throat. He deep throated her for a few strokes then pulled it back to just the head. Amelia licked and sucked his cock clean.

"Thank you both, that was a lot of fun."

Jenna and Todd talked over each other in praising and thanking her for such a great time.

Lisa said, "That was so hot, do you feel like eating more pussy Amelia?"

"Sure," she said excitedly, "You know how much I like the taste of your pussy. Move."

Gary and Todd gave each other a look then Gary said, "I take it this is not the first time you ladies have been together?"

"No, of course not," Jenna said.

"We got together two weeks ago. Amelia has a roommate that is a real wack job, so she has been fucking, I mean living, in our room since then. Housing is getting her a new room Monday."

Todd poked Jenna saying, "And you didn't think to mention you had a six-foot tall fuck doll living with you?"

"We thought we would surprise you when you came to see us."

"I don't know about Gary, but I am sure surprised."

Gary said, "I am surprised, I bet I will be more surprised when I feel her lips on my cock."

Everyone laughed as Amelia lay down on the bed. Lisa got in position and Amelia started working her magic. Gary, Jenna and Todd watched as Lisa began moaning.

Gary said, "Enough of that, I have to feel those lips on me."

Amelia raised her head as far as she could and opened her mouth."

Jenna laughed and said, "She looks like a little bird, waiting to be fed."

"Don't worry," Gary told her, "I am going to feed her right now."

Amelia struggled with his wide cock but kept working on it until she succeeded in taking all of him.

Jenna and Todd cheered when she had it all, then started doing the wave. Gary pulled out of Amelia's drooling mouth and started to feed his cock into Lisa's pussy.

"Oh no you don't, get that fat fucking thing in my ass. I want to see Amelia suck my ass juice off your cock."

Gary gladly brought his cock up a notch and slowly sank into Lisa's rectum. As always, it was a tight fit, but he was helped by Amelia constantly licking his cock every time he pulled it back.

Amelia's tongue on his cock and balls felt so good Gary declared that he was ready to come.

Jenna hopped off the bed and stood next to Lisa and said, "Tell me when you're ready Gary."

When Gary nodded at her she reached under Lisa and grabbed her tits and squeezed. Unlike Jenna, Lisa liked her whole small tit mashed by a tight fist.

It was enough to set them both off. They slowly calmed down, then Lisa told Gary to pull out. When he did, she sat up and moved her asshole onto Amelia's tongue.

"You wanted to taste my ass so here you go, with a big bonus added."

Amelia attacked her ass like it was her last meal. Gary sat back on his heels watching the girls.

Jenna pointed to Gary's half hard cock and asked Todd, "Do you mind if I take care of that?"

Todd grinned and said, "Help yourself, I am waiting for my chance to get at Amelia's crotch."

Lisa groaned as the cum was being sucked from her asshole, "Be careful what you wish for brother."

Amelia and Jenna cleaned up all traces of fluid from Lisa and Gary. Lisa couldn't stand any more stimulation and climbed off Amelia's face.

She turned around, pulling Jenna off Gary's now soft cock then kissed Amelia saying, "You are the best ever, I came so hard from that talented tongue of yours. How did my ass taste?"

"I liked it a lot. I want to do that again sometime. Gary that is one wide cock you have, thank you for sharing it."

"I was going to say my pleasure, but it sounds like it was your pleasure too."

"Oh, it was, it definitely was."

Todd said, "How about you Amelia. You haven't come yet, what do you want?"

Amelia looked at he other girls. They both nodded to let her know it was time to reveal what was hiding in her shorts

She said, "I don't know, what did you have in mind?"

"I would like to eat you, how does that sound?"

The girls could not contain themselves any longer and started laughing.

Jenna finally said, "I hope you still want to eat her a minute from now."

She helped Amelia off the bed and stood behind her.

She whispered in Amelia's ear, asking her if she was ready. Amelia nodded, Jenna unsnapped her shorts and pulled the zipper down.

Before she could pull them down, Lisa said quickly, "We love you no matter what."

Jenna got on her knees and swiftly pulled Amelia's shorts and panties down to the floor.

Amelia's hard cock bobbed up, already at attention.

Gary whistled and said, "Holy shit."

Todd had a look of shock on his face, he would look at her cock, then at her breasts, then back down again.

Jenna finally poked Todd and asked, "Well?"

Todd came out of his stupor and moved to stand in front of Amelia. He slowly reached his hand out and cupped her cock. No one made a sound.

After giving the hard cock a few strokes, Todd said, "I just want you guys to know I am not gay."

He went to his knees and asked Amelia, "Would it be OK if I sucked this beautiful thing?"

"Oh yes, I would really like that."

Lisa and Jenna had both sucked her cock before. In fact, both of them had let her come in their mouth, then swallowed afterward. It felt different when Todd did it somehow.

Todd put about half her hard penis in his mouth then backed off. "I want everyone to know this is the first dick I have ever touched besides my own. For some weird reason, this just feels right to me."

Amelia groaned and said, "It sure feels right to me, too."

Lisa said, "I thought you said you had messed around with the neighbor boy?"

"I did, this was after I was nineteen and moved back home, he thought I was a girl. I sucked him off and he came on my face. When I stood up to have him return the favor he freaked and ran away. That was my only experience with a guy."

"Holy shit," Gary said, "From the way you sucked mine, I sure thought you had a lot of experience.

Todd said, "You mean my cock was the first one you ever had in your mouth and you deep throated all ten inches?"

"Yeah, I used to practice on bananas, I found I have no gag reflex, I took my cousin's double dong, all eighteen inches of it, and swallowed the whole thing."

"I was right what I said before," Todd told them, "I am going to marry both these women."

Amelia bent down to kiss him saying, "Thank you for calling me a woman."

"Well why not," he asked her, "you think, talk, look and act like a beautiful woman, why would I think you were anything else?"

Lisa asked, "So Todd, what do you want to do with Amelia now?"

Before he could answer Jenna asked her, "Up until now you have never tried to butt fuck either of us, why is that?"

"Oh god, it's kind of embarrassing, actually," she admitted.

"Come on, out with it," Gary told her.

"I, um well, I have always been treated badly by any male who found out about me. I always said the first time I fucked anyone, meaning a guy, not you lovely women, it would be up a guy's ass. I guess I still kind of think that way."

Todd coughed and cleared his throat. He looked like he was going to say something, then closed his mouth.

Jenna came over and kissed him saying, "You want her to do it to you, don't you?"

"Jesus, this is a little embarrassing, but I am incredibly attracted to you Amelia. I know that Jenna really likes anal, so I think maybe I would you know, uh maybe like to try it with you. But only if you want to."

While they were waiting for her answer Jenna put her arms around him and kissed him fiercely.

"You are the best boyfriend, no, the best man, in the world. Say you'll do it Amelia."

Amelia stood there stunned then slowly grinned and nodded yes. "Of course, I will do it."

"Hooray," Lisa yelped, "My brother is going to get ass fucked by a girl"

Everyone had a good laugh and Todd got on his knees on Jenna's bed.

"I am going to need more lube than you two loose assed sluts had."

Lisa opened her desk drawer and threw the tube to him.

Jenna snatched it up saying, "It's my boyfriend's butt, I get to lube him up."

Jenna took her time, finally working up to putting three fingers in Todd's ass before telling Amelia it was time. Amelia moved into position while Jenna added lube to her cock and stroked her to spread it evenly.

She pressed forward slowly. Todd's sphincter resisted then finally started to open. Four sets of eyes eagerly and anxiously watched as the head eased its way inside. When she had the head inside, she stopped.

"Fuck, I am so full. It doesn't really hurt, there's just a lot of pressure. Give me some more cock Amelia," he boldly told her.

She grinned and gave him two more inches.

"Wait, wait just a second, fuck that actually feels kind of good, keep going."

Amelia had three inches left, holding his hips, she sank all three into Todd's ass.

It felt like the tight ring of muscle was trying to strangle her cock, but she held it buried in him until he relaxed some more, then she started to slowly stroke in and out.

Todd grunted but never told her to slow down or stop. Soon he was rocking back to meet her thrusts.

Amelia said, "This is great, it feels so good. Todd your ass is so tight, can I come in you?"

Todd moaned and said, "I might as well get the full experience, so yeah, come in my ass. Tell me when you're ready, I will try to come at the same time.

Jenna reached under him saying, "I would love to help you with that."

Gary laughed and said, "That is what we call a reach around."

Lisa giggled and told Amelia to come in his ass.

Amelia groaned and said it was time. Jenna furiously started jerking Todd's cock. Both Amelia and Todd shouted yes, at the same time. Lisa and Gary could see her cock pulsing as it filled Todd's ass.

Amelia collapsed on Todd's back, weakly trying to keep pumping into him. She finally pulled out of him and lay down on her side. The others were treated to the sight of her huge load running out of Todd's loose ass.

Todd's legs gave out and he fell to the bed next to Amelia. He pulled her close and kissed her. "That was fucking amazing," then laughed and added, "and amazing fucking too."

"So," Gary asked, "would you do that again?"

"If the cock belonged to a gorgeous female like Amelia? You bet I would."

"Come on you two, get out of my bed so I can change these cum soaked sheets."

Gary said, "I have an observation to make. We have five people and two very narrow beds, how are we going to do this?"

Amelia said, "No problem. Wack job gets up at like six a.m. every morning. Seeing as it is five a.m. now, I can handle being in the same room with her for an hour."

She looked around and found her clothes. She only put her shorts on.

"Fuck it," she said, "I'm going to walk in there like this and really freak her out."

She kissed everyone and said, "Call me when you get up so we can have breakfast together, or maybe lunch by then."

When she got to the door the others looked at each other and nodded. When Amelia opened the door, they all called out, "I Love you."

She looked startled for a moment, then came back in and hugged and kissed them all again."

Two minutes later they heard a door slam. Lisa put on her robe and peeked into the hall. Amelia had her head out the door and was laughing.

"What the hell is going on?"

Amelia said, "When she saw me come in with no shirt on, she freaked, she is going to the RA to have me kicked out."

Ten minutes later Amelia knocked on the door. She came in laughing and said, "Sally told the RA what I had done and the RA told her it was a girl's floor and there was no rule about nudity in the halls, or anywhere else for that matter. Sally came back and got dressed and said she would be back for her things later. Oh, and that I am going to go to hell."

They heard someone knocking next door.

Lisa, taking a look said, "Shit, it's the RA."

She and Amelia slipped out to talk to her. They came back a few minutes later looking depressed.

"Well, that sucks," Lisa said disgusted. "The RA woke the dean of housing up and Amelia is going to have to move in the morning."

"Move? Why does she have to move," Jenna cried out.

"That's not the worst part, her new room is in Hanlon Hall."

"Oh, for god's sake, that's halfway across campus, they can't do that," Jenna protested.

"Can, will, and did," Amelia confirmed.

Todd said, "Is there some kind of rule freshman have to live in the dorms?"

Amelia said. "No, I'm here because off campus housing is expensive and nearly non-existent."

Jenna added, "Same boat for me, without Stafford loans and Pell grants I'd be in a carboard box under a freeway bridge."

"So, if you found a place you could afford, you guys could move out of here?"

"Yes, now what's going on in that beady little brain of yours, brother mine."

He smiled and said, "Oh nothing, nothing much at all."

Be watching for chapter 5 to see what the guys and girls get up to next. Thanks for reading, please vote and leave a comment, if you wish.

Thanks to Clyde A. for the editing.