Doing the Most He Can Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," Coco exclaimed, "I knew these were pretty big but damn girl, how did you have them crammed into that dress?"

Lisa was getting her gown off saying, "Those puppies are pretty impressive, aren't they?"

"Damn straight they are, those pale titties are going to look so good mashed against my dark meat."

Jenna said, "I'm going to lie down. Plant that wet pink pussy on my mouth while Lisa eats you from behind."

"Oh, hell yes, you don't have to tell me twice," Coco declared enthusiastically.

The three of them enjoyed fingering, licking and kissing every part they could reach. They switched and Lisa got her turn on the bottom, eagerly sucking Coco's tangy pussy.

When it was Coco's turn on her back Jenna climbed between her legs and holding a big breast in her hand used the large nipple to stimulate the dark-skinned girl's clit.

Coco jerked and squirmed around then finally had an orgasm which sprayed juice all over Jenna's breast. When she was done squirting Jenna moved up and offered her tit to Coco's mouth to clean it for her.

When it was licked clean Jenna climbed up and put her juiced up pussy on Coco's mouth. Lisa, hot from watching the show they had put on, eagerly dove into Coco's still juicing vagina.

The three of them lie in a heap basking in the delights they had shared. After they kissed and hugged, they got up.

Jenna said, "I'm going to go check on the guys and go down to get something to drink, you two coming down?"

Lisa said she would go with her.

Coco said, "No offense girls, this was absolutely fantastic, I hope you invite me back for more of this kind of fun. Right at this moment though, I need to find a cock to stuff up my ass." She bent down and picked up her gown and giggled, "Talk about being overdressed."

Jenna went to the closet and came back with three of the white robes that seemed to be everywhere.

Coco donned the robe and headed down the stairs.

Jenna and Lisa went to the master suite and thought it was empty until they saw the tiny mound on the bed. Kim was just beginning to stir and looked up at them and smiled.

"I have been fucked within an inch of my life," she told them, "and I couldn't be happier."

Kim tossed the blanket off and said, "I think I need a shower."

"Let me clean you up," Jenna said with a moan.

"Oh no you don't," Lisa told her, "I get to help."

Jenna jumped in the bed on the far side of Kim and urged the tiny woman to get on her face.

Kim happily complied and Lisa got between Jenna's legs and planted her mouth on Kim's ass. Kim leaned forward to give Lisa better access to her skinny butt.

As the girls cleaned her up Kim moaned, "Oh you bitch's, you are getting me going again."

"That was our intention," panted Jenna as she came up for air.

"You know what really makes me hot? Lisa is eating her brother's cum from my ass."

Lisa only paused long enough to say, "I figured it must be, it didn't taste like Gary's."

Kim moaned saying, "That is making me come. You are the nastiest, most depraved, most wonderful people I have ever known. Fuck, keep sucking that cum from my holes."

They kept up their assault on the tiny woman until she finally fell onto her side.

"You, oh shit, you have to stop, I can't come anymore, I can't."

The girls took a long shower together. After putting on the robes from the warmer, they made their way to the study.

Rebecca, Bonnie and Amelia had been kissing and rubbing each other's chests, then the other two girls joined forces to get Rebecca naked. They got her gown off and found out she was wearing a black lacy half bra that left her breasts exposed to the nipples. A matching thong was framed by a garter belt and black sheer stockings.

Bonnie took a deep breath and let out a wolf whistle when she saw how sexy Rebecca looked. Amelia said she had never seen a woman in garters for real and that she looked hot as hell.

Rebecca stood on her toes and did a pirouette for them.

"After a certain age," she explained, "a woman feels like she needs a little extra help in getting the appropriate response from her partner."

Amelia giggled and asked, "That might be true, but what's your excuse?"

Bonnie turned and asked Amelia to undo her saying, "I'm getting naked, but would you please leave your things on Rebecca. You are astonishingly sexy like that."

"Of course," Rebecca said, "This is all about what turns you on."

Bonnie still had her back to her as she pushed down her pink panties, when she was naked, she turned and asked, "Does this look like I'm turned on?'

"Oh my god, a lady with a dick. A hard dick too. I've never seen a girl like you before."

As she was looking at Bonnie's cock, trying to come to terms with her feelings, Amelia had stepped out of her gown.

"Well, if you've never seen one then you've never had the pleasure of two, have you?" Amelia asked.

Rebecca turned to Amelia and was confronted by another hard cock sticking out from a gorgeous female body.

"You were wrong Bonnie," Rebecca said, going to her knees in front of her, "I am not disappointed at all."

Amelia took up a position behind Rebecca, after pulling the thong from her butt crack, she began exploring her vagina and ass.

Rebecca paused in her cock sucking and said over her shoulder, "Are you going to fuck me Amelia?"

"Oh yes, how could I resist your beautiful body?"

"But where?" Rebecca moaned, "which hole are you going to violate with that nice cock?"

"How about if I just play with both of them and then surprise you?"

"Oh fuck," Rebecca said taking her mouth off Bonnies hard cock again, "you better decide quick, I'm ready to come now."

"Keep sucking," Bonnie growled, "you can come as many times as you like, you silly cunt."

Rebecca moaned with her face buried on Bonnies cock and came hard.

Amelia pulled her hand back and watched as Rebecca sprayed her thighs and the floor with pussy juice. She reached out and started slapping her palm on the spasming pussy. This set Rebecca off on another round of squirting.

Amelia shouted at Bonnie, "Get on the bed on your back so she can suck you while I fuck her."

Bonnie flopped down onto her back. Rebecca grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer until her cock was where she could deep throat it.

Amelia was going to fuck Rebecca's pussy, but bent over like she was, her asshole was right in front of her, winking open and closed in invitation.

She dipped her cock into the juicy pussy then pressed it against her pucker. With a grunt she slid in without much effort. A muffled moan from Rebecca told her it was OK to go ahead. In no time she built up a head of steam and was soon taking full strokes into her ass.

"Bonnie are you getting close, or do you want some of this hot MILF ass?"

"Fuck, I'd love too but I want to come so bad right now."

"How about we sit her up and give her a cum shower."

Rebecca nodded her head in enthusiastic agreement of the plan but then pulled her mouth off Bonnie.

"Can we do something really kinky?" she asked pleadingly.

"Sure," Amelia agreed, "what did you have in mind?"

"Let's get in the shower. I want you to come in my hair, on my face and in my mouth. Then I want you to, god this is so hot, I want you to piss on me and wash all the cum off."

Bonnie laughed and said, "And to think I didn't want an old lady to come to the party."

Amelia pulled her cock out and helped Rebecca to her feet. They both pulled Bonnie up. Holding hands, they went to the shower.

The girls stood in front of her and Rebecca knelt on a towel. She used both hands and her mouth to get the girls to come for her. The thought of how dirty Rebecca wanted to be, got them to the edge very quickly.

Rebecca put them over that edge by saying, "Remember, I want a piss cocktail when you finish coming on me."

Bonnie lost it first and put three ropes of cum in her hair then one on each eye.

"Open up," she demanded.

Rebecca was smiling as she opened her mouth to take the last drops of her cum.

Amelia squirted twice in her hair then finished on her nose.

"Suck me clean and get ready to become a piss mop," she declared.

Rebecca cleaned Amelia's cock then sat back and said, "I hope you both have full bladders. I can feel a lot of cum on me and I need you to wash it off."

"Fuck, you keep talking like that and I'll put another load in your hair," Bonnie told her.

"Not me," said Amelia, "I'm ready to wash her hair and see if she will take a mouthful of my piss and swallow it."

Rebecca said, "I've never had anyone piss on me and I have never had any in my mouth, but I sure want to try a taste. Give it to me you big-dicked bitch."

"Fuck you then, here it comes, enjoy every drop," Amelia told her as she let out a full stream onto her head. She slowly moved her flow from Rebecca's hair to her forehead, nose and cheeks.

She told her to open her mouth and directed the last of her piss into her mouth.

Rebecca gargled the warm urine in her mouth, then looking up at Amelia closed her mouth and swallowed noisily.

"Fuck that was amazing Amelia, thank you, oh my god that pee was so warm."

Amelia giggled and said, "You're welcome, you little piss slut."

Rebecca turned toward Bonnie just in time to get a squirt in her hair. Bonnie had a different style than Amelia, she let her piss go in short spurts. Bonnie aimed at the spots of cum still clinging to Rebecca and only pissed enough to wash it down her body.

When she was mostly free of cum, she told Rebecca to open up.

When she did Bonnie only let go enough to fill her mouth.

"Swallow, my good little toilet mouth," Bonnie insisted, "then open up and take the next mouthful. Keep swallowing until I run out of golden goodness."

Rebecca swallowed six more mouthfuls before Bonnie was finished.

As Bonnie deposited the last mouthful, she told the kneeling woman, "Don't swallow this one, just hold it in your mouth."

Rebecca nodded and held the urine in her mouth while Bonnie knelt on the floor in the piss and cum that had collected there. She tilted her head back and pointed to her mouth. Rebecca's eyes lit up and she rose up to get her face above Bonnies and let the piss dribble from her mouth into Bonnies.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot," Amelia moaned, "I wish I would have thought of that."

Bonnie still had the piss in her mouth, she motioned Amelia to get on the floor. Amelia dropped down and Bonnie deposited half the remaining pee in her mouth. They looked at each other and swallowed simultaneously.

Rebecca groaned as she stood up, reaching for the shower faucet and saying, "Ladies, this was one of the hottest nights of my entire life."

Amelia agreed, "This was my first golden shower, but it's not going to be the last."

"I can't wait to have Karen and Donna do this to me," Bonnie said dreamily.

Karen and Donna had relaxed in the hot tub, gently toying with each other and letting their passion build. Karen was excited almost to the point of overload, and standing up, reached into a nearby basket of oils and creams she had taken from the spa.

She uncapped and sniffed two bottles before selecting the third one she tried. She turned and knelt with her elbows resting on the cedar deck. This elevated her little white ass out of the water. Karen squirted a generous amount in her hand, then reaching back, she rubbed the lube on, and in her butthole.

Donna stood behind her admiring the stark tan lines Karen had obtained since living here. Karen passed her the small bottle.

Donna was worried about contaminating the water of the hot tub, but the label specifically said it was water soluble and safe to use in a hot tub. She had never heard of such a thing, but she had also never seen a two-ounce bottle of oil with a price tag of fifty-eight dollars on it either.

She poured the floral scented oil on her cock and snuggled up behind Karen's cute butt.

"You're sure about this honey," she asked softly.

"Please, don't make me beg Donna," Karen moaned, "unless it turns you on, of course."

Donna chuckled and said, "Anything you do turns me on. Relax and enjoy."

It was Karen's first time with anal, but Donna's small cock and her patience made it a pleasant experience, as she slowly made full strokes into Karen's ass.

Karen finally said, "I'm not made of glass, I won't break."

Donna spanked her ass and started pounding her harder. Karen reached down and rubbed herself. It didn't take much stimulation on her clit to push Karen over the edge. After coming twice, she encouraged Donna to, "Unload that stuff in me, ya butt fucking bitch."

Donna's legs were shaking so badly she could barely hold herself up until she had finished coming in her ass. She collapsed onto Karen's back and panted out a thank you.

Karen moved forward then got quickly out of the tub and sat on a towel.

"I wish I had known we were going to do this out here, I would have brought along that butt plug. I like the feeling of your cum in my butt."

"That's good, because I like the feeling of coming in your butt," Donna said laughing.

She climbed out and found two beers in the fridge, sitting down next to her, she handed Karen one.

They sat and relaxed, talking about the great food at the party and the people. They went off on a tangent, trying to decide which of the guests they would like to fuck.

Karen told Donna that even though he was an older guy, Mr. Helmand was the one she would choose. Donna said that the really tall woman with the funny name was her favorite.

Karen said, "You mean Coco?"

"Yes," Donna said, "that's her name. Coco."

A voice in the darkness said, "Did someone literally just call my name?"

She came out of the darkness wearing a white robe. It looked good against her brown skin.

"May I join you?"

"Of course," Donna said putting a towel down next to her.

Coco smiled and took off her robe. She sat down and put her feet in the hot tub.

Donna held up her beer and asked if Coco wanted a drink of something.

"No, I'm good. I was looking for you two actually."

Karen said with a smile, "Well, you found us, what's up?"

"I had a wonderful session with Lisa and Jenna. I lost track of how many times I came."

"Good for you," Donna said, "but?"

"That's just it, butt."

"But what," Karen said frowning.

"No, butt, with two t's," Coco explained.

"This is like pulling teeth," Donna chuckled.

"OK, so I heard that you have a cock Donna."

"True," said Karen, "a very cute uncut one."

"I, um also heard that it was, ah maybe a little smaller than average."

Karen nodded, saying, "Also true, but it does the job on me very well, thank you just the same."

"No, you don't understand. I need it to be a little undersized."

"Need it for what?" Donna asked.

"Like I said, I was with the girls, but I wanted to find you so you could do me in the butt."

Karen said, "What about any of the others?"

"No, they are too big. I really like being fucked in the ass. I just can't take a very large cock back there," she explained.

Karen looked at Donna and asked, "You want to help her out?"

"Jesus Karen, what do you want me to say?" Donna wanted to know.

"Oh shit," Coco exclaimed, "you guys are a couple. I'm sorry, I didn't know. The lines around here are kind of blurred. I'll go."

Karen reached over Donna and put a hand on Coco's arm.

"No, don't go. I am being unreasonable. Unreasonable hell, I'm wildly jealous when I have no right to be. Bonnie and Donna have been lovers for a long time. Donna was a bottom and I have gotten her out of her comfort zone enough to fuck me. An hour ago, she took my anal virginity. Next week she will fuck Bonnie's ass for the first time."

Coco said, "Wow, but all of that does not mean you have to share her with me."

Karen looked at Donna and nodded. Donna smiled and nodded back.

"OK, she can fuck your ass, not your pussy, just your ass," Karen clarified.

Coco smiled and said, "That's all I want."

Karen said, "It's going to cost you though. Get between my legs."

"Oh, this sounds like fun," she said slipping into the hot tub and resting her knees on the seat with her butt sticking up in the air.

Karen handed Donna the bottle of oil and said, "I think it will be, while she's fucking your butt, you get to eat her creampie out of my ass."

"Sounds yummy," Coco cooed softly, "Donna, fuck my ass honey."

Donna ran her tongue between Coco's ass cheeks then lubed her up with the oil. She pressed her hard cock against her sphincter and was surprised at the resistance she felt.

Coco raised her face from Karen's ass and said, "It doesn't hurt, just keep pushing, it will open up and take you."

Donna shrugged and pressed harder. She felt the muscle slowly yielding, then suddenly her cock was halfway up Coco's ass.

"That's it," she moaned, "don't be gentle just fuck it until you come."

"What about you?" Donna grunted.

"I usually don't come from doing this, I just really like how it feels."

Karen squealed out an orgasm from Coco's ministrations and relaxed her legs.

"Oh, man she has a wicked tongue," she said to Donna, "she cleaned me up so nice I can get back in the tub."

She swung a leg over Coco's head and slipped into the tub. She started kissing Coco's mouth and fondling her hanging breasts. When her breathing increased and she started moaning Karen increased the pressure she was applying to her nipples.

She whispered in Donna's ear, "Let me know when you're ready."

Donna nodded and kissed her hard.

It wasn't long before Donna took one hand off Coco's hip and touched Karen's arm to get her attention, she nodded that she was ready.

Karen ran a hand down to Coco's pussy and found her clit. Pinching and rubbing it produced the reaction she was looking for as Coco let out a loud whoop and started shaking just as Donna let her cum go.

Karen let her calm down somewhat, then over stimulated her clit again. After the third time Coco begged her to stop. The three girls leaned against each other until they had recovered a bit.

Coco groaned and pulled off Donna's softening cock and climbed out quickly. The other two got out and they sat side by side, not talking but enjoying the company just the same.

Karen said, "I could use another beer."

Donna informed her that the one's they had drank earlier had been the last ones in the fridge.

Donna stood and helped the other two up. Coco put on her robe while the others found robes to don.

They were going to go to the kitchen but heard voices in the study and made a detour.

Everyone else was there and welcomed the three newcomers.

After a couple of drinks Lisa suggested they all hit the hay.

Todd looked at the clock on the mantle and said, "It's going to be light in an hour. How about we raid the walk-in, take it out and cook omelets while we watch the sun come up?"

They had a huge breakfast with omelets, pancakes, French toast, hash browns and steaks. They took turns cooking and horsing around in the pool.

People started to fade after eating and they headed to the house to fall into a bed in two's, three's and one foursome.

Epilogue:

Rebecca put her house up for sale, quit her job and moved in with the kids.

Coco and Kim were there nearly every weekend.

They received a lot of invitations to other rich people's parties. They had a cup with dice and the three with the lowest totals had to attend.

They had a party on Valentine's day that was a huge success. Everyone who attended wondered why they hadn't thought of having a house party instead of going out.

After the guests had left, they were enjoying a family drink that of course included Coco and Kim, when Lisa and Jenna stood up.

Lisa was smiling when she said, "The two of us have an announcement to make."

Then together they shouted, "We're pregnant!"