Doing The Right Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a fucking idiot.

He sat down on the sofa and put his head in his hands.

***

When she came out of the shower, he was in the kitchen making breakfast.

She was wrapped in a towel and had another around her hair. Although her face looked red from the shower, she looked healthy.

"I've only got cereal and toast. Oh, tell a lie. I've got some bagels here."

He showed her the bag of bagels.

She looked at him; her eyes were filled with emotion, and then she walked over to him, put her arms around him, and kissed him.

He dropped the bag of bagels and the towel fell off her. She didn't even try to pick it up.

The kiss was long and deep, her tongue pushing into his mouth and exploring it as her hands explored his body.

"I am so sorry," she said when they broke apart. She was breathless but pleased with herself. "I've been a complete handful and not my best. You are so lovely and hot, and I really like you, and I'd really like to get to know you better."

As she spoke, her hand moved to his crotch and found his already hardening cock.

"I'd like that too," he said.

She smiled and then kissed him again.

As they kissed, she pulled down his pants and underwear and wrapped her fingers around his shaft.

"I need to tell you something about last night, though," he said in a strained voice as her hand worked him to hardness.

"What's that?" she said in a playful voice.

"You know I said we tried anal sex?"

She paused, and her expression changed; her eyes suddenly looked worried. Her hand kept moving on his cock.

"Did you cum in me?"

"No, no, it's not that, it's just that you passed out giving me a blowjob..."

Hannah blushed hard.

"Oh god, that's so embarrassing, I'm the worst drunk."

"No, it's not that; it's just after you passed out; that was when I tried to do anal. I licked you first, but I got carried away and ended up putting my dick in your ass. Not for long, and only like a little bit, but I know that's not okay. And, well, I wanted to tell you."

Her hand stopped, and her face was a picture of confusion.

"Why are you telling me this?" she asked her hand still on his cock.

"I... I... guess you deserve to know that I'm not really as nice a guy as you think. That was a horrible thing to do, but you know what's worse? I regret stopping. It felt so amazing, and you looked so hot, but I couldn't go through with it. But I tried. I'm very sorry."

Hannah blinked slowly, and then her lips spread into a grin.

"Mr DJ," she said and shook her head, "oh my god, that is the sweetest and the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. And it explains why I don't remember it; I was sure I'd have remembered my first anal sex, especially if it was with you. Did my ass really feel Good?"

He nodded.

She grinned again and looked away from him.

"I want to say that's okay, that's fine, but it's not. That is really awful and fucked up. But you know what, you stopped, and you told me. You are clearly a very messed up person, but you are a good person. And I'm kinda messed up, too, and I feel very flattered right now; first, you found me so attractive that you wanted to do it, and second, you liked me enough to tell me, even knowing I might freak out. So here is the thing, Mr DJ, if you ever feel tempted, next time, and if we are together, and I am drunk or asleep, and you feel the urge. Just do it. Take my ass. Don't ask, just take it. Just promise to tell me. If you are gonna fuck my ass, just fuck my ass."

She kissed him hard. Her tongue swept into his mouth with so much energy.

Then she crouched down in front of him, his cock in front of her face.

"Have you had a shower since you did that?"

He shook his head.

"Good," she said and plunged her head hungrily onto his cock.

She sucked and then lifted her head off and began licking his length. Using her hand to make sure she licked every part of it.

"You are enormous, I can't believe this beast was in my ass."

He gasped as she took him into her mouth again.

Then she stood up, turned around and bent over the counter, her massive tits hanging free, her nipples hard.

"Want to finish what you started?" she said playfully.

He moaned, his cock harder than it had ever been.

She took his cock in her hand and guided it towards her pussy.

He couldn't believe how easy it was to enter her, one push, and he was buried in her cunt. It felt soft and warm but so utterly different to her asshole. She wasn't tight. But then, for her size, he hadn't expected her to be.

She moaned loudly and twisted her hips as she'd done the night before.

"You are fucking huge," she groaned.

"Wrong hole," he said impatiently.

"Really?" She whined, "Does this not feel good? Better? Can you feel what I'm doing? That should feel good on you."

He had no idea what she thought she was doing. But he couldn't feel anything different.

"You said I could finish what I started," he said.

"Please? What if it hurts? This feels so good," she whined.

He pulled out of her, and her cunt made a loud wet slurping noise, his cock covered in her juices, and stepped behind her, lining his tip up with her tight, puckered asshole.

He was shaking, his cock was throbbing, and his heart was beating in his ears. This was going to happen.

"I'm nervous," she said quietly, almost sounding like a different person.

He didn't care. Not this time.

He pressed his tip against her tight little hole.

It didn't give.

"I'm not sure about this, Mr. DJ," she tried to make Mr. DJ sound fun, but he could hear the unease in her voice.

He pressed harder, and suddenly, his tip popped into her. She gasped. Then groaned.

Her asshole was just as tight and wonderful as he remembered.

He pushed again, his cock sinking an inch inside her, back to where he'd been last night. And it was just as good as he remembered.

He heard her sob and realised she was crying.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," he said and pushed in deeper.

"God, fuck, god, ow that... stings.. fuck," she sobbed out.

He stopped and pulled out.

"I can't do this to you," he sighed.

She turned quickly stood up, turned around and looked at him.

There were tears in her eyes and on her cheeks.

He stepped forward, and she hugged him, pressing her body against his. Her tits squashed between them.

"Do you not like me?" She asked, her head lowering to rest by the side of his. "Does it not feel good now?"

He held her and kissed her neck.

"You are amazing. It feels so good. You feel incredible."

She kissed him hard, her lips hard against his. Her hand reached around to stroke his back, avoiding his hard cock as though she was now afraid of it.

"Then why don't you want to finish? Please?"

"Because," he said and hesitated.

She kissed him.

"Don't you think I'm sexy? Is that it?"

"I think you are incredible, but I don't want to hurt you. It was wrong of me, and you should be furious with me. I should never have done it, and it doesn't matter how good it feels or how amazing you look; I shouldn't do that to you."

She pulled away, her expression unreadable.

"Fuck, Mr DJ, you really are something else. Fuck it, we are doing this."

Before he could react, she was kneeling on the floor, her ass in the air.

"We don't have time to do it properly. You have the shoot." He said and ran his hand over her ass before smacking it. Her vast ass wobbling once more.

"Do it, Mr DJ," she said and reached a hand under her, rubbing her pussy. "Take my asshole again. Fuck my arse. You are so hot you can have whatever you like."

He moaned and shoved his cock into her cunt again.

Hannah mewed with surprise and then moaned a long, low, pleasurable sound.

He gripped up her hips.

"Lie down on the floor; I want to see you properly."

He moved the towel and laid it flat for her.

She looked at him and then obeyed, lying on her back. He watched as her heavy breasts settled into her armpits. Leaving her almost flat-chested.

Her legs were spread, her stubble-covered pussy on display. He could see her labia glistening with her juices.

He stepped over her and knelt between her legs.

Her face was a picture of lust.

She was biting her lip, her eyes closed.

He lowered his cock and slid comfortably into her cunt again.

"Oh god," she gasped.

He leaned over her and used two hands to lift and then crush one of her tits.

She responded enthusiastically, her head coming up to kiss him as his hands squeezed her massive breast.

She groaned and kissed him hard, her tongue invading his mouth.

His balls were aching for release.

"Do you have a condom? Do we need one?" Hannah said between kisses.

"Mmmmmnnmgghfffhhh so good," she gasped.

"Can I just cum in you?" He moaned, knowing the answer.

"Jesus no, I mean, fuck, yeah, I guess, yeah, fuck, do whatever, just finish me off, please, oh god, I'm gonna cum."

She groaned, and her hips bucked against him, her cunt clenched as best as it could around his cock, and her back arched.

He felt her pussy slightly squeeze his shaft as her body shuddered.

"I'm cummmmming..." she moaned, her voice breathy and low.

He couldn't hold on any longer, and he came too, filling her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh fuck, oh god," she gasped, her orgasm intensifying. "No.. don't cum in me. I'm not safe..."

It was too late; his orgasm was in full swing, and there was no stopping.

"Too late..." he just about managed to say as his body sunk full depth into his, and his cum spurted out like rockets, bursting deep inside her bottomless cunt.

He collapsed and lay on her, his face against her breast, her arms wrapped around him.

Her heart was racing, and her breath was ragged.

"Fuck, we shouldn't have done that," she gasped. "What have you turned me into... but fuck... that was amazing."

She giggled and ran her hands through his hair.

"Wow, wow, wow, holy shit. How did you learn to do that?"

He shrugged.

"That was amazing," she said and giggled again. "So why did you stop? In my ass? Did you change your mind?"

He sighed and then kissed her breast. It tasted salty.

"Trust me, stopping both times has been the hardest thing I've ever had to do," he said sleepily. "Imagine being so close to being in heaven and turning away with one foot in the gate."

"Wow," she said, and he could feel her body relaxing as her breathing slowed. "If I wasn't falling for you, I would be now. Fuck. Okay, I have to get ready. I'm going to have to go to this shoot full of cum, which isn't ideal, but you know, needs must. Oh, I can feel it leaking out."

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Shush, don't be. I'm not mad. That was amazing. I've never had a man so desperate to have sex with me. It was a real confidence booster. I feel like I could take on the world. Wake up and go and get my clothes off the balcony, would you?"

He sighed and nodded. He didn't want to move, but he rolled off her and got up, his cock now soft and wet from her cunt.

He went onto the balcony, still naked, and grabbed her clothes. When he came back, she stood waiting for him; she grabbed her clothes off him and headed into the bedroom.

"Could you call me an Uber or something?" she said and closed the door on him.

He booked up the taxi, a local one, a guy he knew that would get her home safely, and then he went and put the coffee machine on.

She burst out of the room full of energy. She was once more in the tight halter-neck bodysuit and leggings, which somehow looked indecent in the daylight.

"Does this give out walk-of-shame vibes or what?" she giggled. "What are you going to do now?"

"Go back to bed, probably. I don't have work until ten tonight."

"Oh wow, lucky. Well, er... do you want to meet me later, like after the shoot? We could go for a coffee or something."

He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, sure."

She suddenly had a huge smile as if she'd expected him to say no.

"Okay, I'll call you when I'm finished, or do you need my number? What's your number?"

She was babbling the same way she had the night before.

He laughed, "Where is the shoot? I'll meet you there. I wouldn't mind watching you work if you don't mind? After all, you watched me work."

"Oh, well, yeah, no, I don't mind, but the girls will tease me so much."

She grinned and blushed.

He took out his phone and opened his maps app.

"We're at the beach today, this cove here," she said and popped a pin on his map.

"Cool," he said.

She smiled, walked up to him, and gave him a soft, lingering kiss. Her large hand touched his cheek softly.

"You are pretty great," she said.

"You are, too."

"Thanks," she said and smiled a sad sort of smile.

The car horn sounded.

"Oh fuck," she said. "Bye, Mr DJ."

"It's Brett. Can I get you some heels for our date?" he called after her.

She stopped, looked over her shoulder, and gave him a wicked grin.

"Only if you promise to fuck my ass in them."

He groaned, his cock throbbed, and she laughed.

"What size are you?" he asked.

She told him, and he nodded.

"I'll pick you up a pair," he said.

"Thank you," she said, her eyes suddenly filled with emotion.

As he watched her walk out, he knew that his life would never be the same again. He had just tamed a giant.

He closed his eyes and returned to his bed, still smelling of her.

He was asleep in seconds.

***