Dolce Giardino

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sharon, do you still want Ula as your housekeeper?"

"God, I don't know, but damn it, it's too late now. I've shown him how eager I am, and he all but said yes when I talked to him. The only thing that could change that would be if Ula said no."

"Don't look for that to happen," Carrie said, and added, "She's in need of money, so working for you a couple of days a week will be a big boost for her."

"I'll have to be firm or Mike will have her working three days a week and maybe Saturday at time and a half," and the women laughed.

"Dell," Sharon said as she wiggled her finger at him to join them.

"What can I do for you hon?" he innocently asked her.

"Right after Carrie wrings your neck, I'm going to do the same thing."

"For what?"

"Oh, don't try that hon," Joyce said, "They're on to you baby."

"Oh, that. That's just how Ula is, and Carrie knows about that."

"Yes, but I also know she made it clear that she would stay away. You had a nice chat with her didn't you."

"Well we did talk earlier, but..."

"Oh no, you can't 'but' your way out of this."

"Mike," Sharon said, "Maybe we better rethink this maid idea."

"Hell no, you're right baby. You were totally right and I'll talk to her before we leave."

"I'll just bet you will. There will be some strict ground rules you know."

"But of course, not that they are necessary, but if they would make you happy, that's really what counts."

The women laughed and even Dell joined in their merriment.

"Dell, seriously," Mike said, "Does she really do that? I mean go around like that?"

Smiling he turned and asked, "Carrie?"

"Yes, she loves to be naked, and it's probably my fault that she got into that practice."

"Carrie, I loved you before, but now I adore you," Mike said and smiled.

"Oh, and Mike," Dell said, "She's seen me naked and we get along great like that."

"Wait a minute," Sharon said as she turned Dell around to face her. "You better just stop planting wild ideas in Mike's head. He doesn't need your help. Well I don't need your help," and she smiled.

He put his arms around Sharon and said, "Now that you have a maid, we can move on. Carrie and I were talking and we came up with the idea of making this a petting party. You know like they had back when Kathryn and Charles were alive."

"Is that right. There are three women here and two men."

"Just about right."

They all laughed and then Dell pulled her against him and said, Let's see what that would be like," and he pulled her into his lips. She wasn't exactly responsive at first, but moments later she melted into him and they got more serious. When he felt her really respond, he put his right hand on her butt and pulled her pelvis into his, and Sharon pushed her pelvis forward as her hand went to his ass and the kiss continued. When they finally separated they looked at each other before she said, "A few more of those and we won't just be petting honey."

"And I do want more of those."

Carrie had moved over to Mike replacing Joyce, and they were locked in a deep kiss, so Dell took Joyce in his arms and they were on their way as both of her hands went to his butt and they almost caught each other on fire. "Dell honey," she finally said, "We either slow down with those or you take me to bed honey."

"I wish I had that choice."

"Okay then," Carrie finally said, "So much for that dangerous idea." But dangerous as it was, for the remainder of the evening more kisses were shared, and Mike had a few moments with Carrie's breasts while Dell did much the same with Sharon before, out of frustration, she stopped him.

Chapter Forty

None of them really believed the spirits would come calling, but there was that little part of their minds that believed it was possible. Because of that faint hope, and also the fear of what might happen if they continued to tease and tempt each other, they went to bed with promises to share wild and erotic tales over Sunday morning coffee.

As they lay next to each other in bed, Carrie asked Dell, "How did you talk Ula into parading past us naked?"

"That was pretty easy. Honey, she's enjoying showing her stuff."

"And you encourage her because you enjoy looking a her 'stuff' to use your term."

"I do, but I exaggerate a little when I'm flattering her."

"I'm sure you do, but she's still sexy to watch right?"

"Oh yes."

He turned toward her trying to erase his smile but failed as he said, "I shouldn't have done that, but I couldn't resist and it went perfectly."

"You can't believe how perfectly. There is no doubt at all that Mike will offer her the job as their maid."

"I don't know why they would want one."

Carrie told him, "Because Sharon hates housework, and now of course, because Mike wants to watch Ula's naked ass more often."

"So how did you and Mike do during our petting session?"

"I'm sure you know the answer to that, but let's save talking about that until tomorrow after they leave. I'm just a little tired, and just maybe we'll find a way to make that discussion more interesting."

He kissed her and said, "I love you baby."

"I love you too, despite your sneaky ways. Maybe I love you because of your sneaky ways. I'll have to think about that. Night honey."

As Mike and Sharon got into bed she asked him, "So who will you make love to in your dream, Joyce, Carrie, Ula or Kathryn?"

"Maybe all of them."

She laughed and said, "Nothing wrong with your confidence level."

He laughed and kissed her cheek before he told her, "It's my dream so I can be invincible if I want to."

"Good point, and good luck honey." She kissed him and turned on her side as he scooted closer to her.

At some point during the night, Dell eased out of bed and went down the hall, paused and went in. She felt him lie next to her, but it took her a moment to wake up, and they she sat up quickly and said, "Dell...oh god we...," but he didn't say a word and they fell into a deep kiss. She was as naked as he was, and there would be no desire or tolerance for foreplay. He moved over her and she eagerly guided him into her. It was no frills pure passion fueled sex, and both of them seemed to have an endless capacity for lovemaking. She climaxed and wanted more. He gave her all that he hand, but he had to have more of her. They took time to slow down, but soon they were into frantic screwing again. They slept then, but well before daylight, they found the needed energy to make love once more. This time slower and with more tenderness. Then again they rested, but she thought it strange when he stirred and quickly rose up and whispered, "Oh Joyce."

She looked at him and smiled as her arms went around his neck and pulled him down to her. "I don't know what to say except, oh my god. I knew we would be awesome together, but it's a good thing I didn't know just how awesome."

Dell sat up then and said, "Joyce, there's something you and I have to talk about honey."

"Now?"

"Yes please."

"Okay baby," and she sat up next to him. They talked for quite awhile before he slipped back down the hall and slid into bed next to Carrie and lay still. He had a lot of thinking he had to do, and he didn't have a lot of time before she would wake up.

Ula made breakfast of sweet rolls coffee and fruit, and was back in her room when they assembled in the kitchen. They talked as they ate, but Sharon and Mike commented on not seeing Kathryn or Charles, but Joyce just said it was the same with her before she glanced at Dell and then away, afraid that Carrie would see her and read the guilt on her face.

It was after lunch and their guests were gone and Ula was on the patio that Dell confessed his sin to Carrie. "No Dell you didn't."

"I'm sorry honey. I don't remember going to her room and I don't think I even remember everything, because the first thing I do remember is being in bed with her."

"So as soon as you realized what was happening you came back to me."

"No. It was like I was aware of where I was and who I was with, but I couldn't seem to stop."

"So you're going to blame this on Kathryn."

"You and I both know how she likes to play."

"That would work had you left Joyce as soon as you...well woke up or whatever. But damn it Dell, you looked down and saw Joyce and you knew you were buried in her. You could have stopped then and I know that."

"I'm telling you it wasn't that simple. We've been playing with fire. Not just me, but both of us and you can bet Kathryn was well aware of the situation she, or they, were creating."

"I suppose Joyce was overwhelmed by Kathryn as well so she was powerless to stop you, or did you plan to say you raped her?"

"I told you the truth from start to finish Carrie, and you'll have to ask Joyce about what she experienced."

"Oh I know what she experienced, it was your cock, and by your own admission she had that honor several times. You were too tired to make love to me last night, but not too tired to screw her."

Dell stood up and said, "Damn it, I'm sorry. I didn't plan that, nor did I expect anything like that to happen. We all had fun last night and we stayed up a lot later than I expected, and yes I was tired and you said you were, so don't put all of that onto me."

"Fine, we flirted and teased last night and okay I admit I was tired, but damn it I didn't run to Mike for a middle of the night thrill."

"All of us more than flirted. Mike had his hands all over you and Joyce, just as I did with Joyce and Sharon. I can't tell you more than what I have. It happened and I was quick to tell you and apologize, but damn it, I wasn't in total control of the situation, and you must be able to relate to that because you've been there. Remember Charles giving you multiple orgasms? Did you have control of that? Did you even want to have a moment to consider stopping what you were involved in then?"

"Never mind about me, we're talking about you and Joyce."

"Wrong, we are talking about you, and me and us. Damn it, our world is crumbling all around us, but we can get through this. We can, but it won't be easy. The first thing we have to do is unload this place. Get away from Kathryn and Charles' influence and reclaim our lives."

"No, the first thing we have to do...you have to do is face the fact that you were unfaithful to me."

"Damn it, you know it isn't that simple," and he walked away in frustration and in fear of losing his Carrie.

Chapter Forty One

Less than an hour later, Dell heard Carrie in the garage, and then she was gone. He ran upstairs, but all of her things were where they always were, so at least she wasn't leaving him without saying a word.

Ula appeared and watched Dell until he looked at her. Neither smiled as she walked over to him and cautiously put her arms around him. "I couldn't help but hear you two arguing Dell, and I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry too. I didn't realize we were that loud."

"You weren't loud. This house is quiet so it was easy to hear you two. What can I do to help you?"

He held her naked body close and kissed her cheek, and it felt good to hold her. At least she wasn't mad at him, and she was concerned about him. "Dell, I know you and Joyce made love during the night because I heard what you and Carrie said, but in a way, I think I was aware of it last night. I can't remember hearing definite sounds coming from Joyce's room, and yet I knew what was happening and I knew it was you with her. I didn't feel Kathryn's presence, but could she have been involved in what I experienced?"

"I certainly think she could have. She, or they, have had a real penchant for meddling in other people's lives, and now it seems they are going to demand more from us. Maybe more than we can survive."

"Is she responsible for me being in your arms right now, and is she making me want to make love to you?"

"Possibly."

"And is she responsible for your erection right now?"

"No, you're responsible for that Ula."

She felt his arms around her and his hands on her as she said, "I'm glad you see me as desirable. Make me go away before it's too late Dell. I want you too much to be that strong."

"Ula, I'm fearful that I'm going to lose Carrie, but if that wasn't so, I'd want you in my bed, and it's going to be difficult for me to behave myself around you."

"I couldn't have it on my conscience if I had anything to do with you losing Carrie." They shared a light teasing kiss and his hands explored her best feature, her ass, before she stepped back and then almost ran upstairs to her room.

Dell spent the next hour sitting in the kitchen with an untouched glass of iced tea in front of him. He stared at it, or at his hands, and lost himself in his thoughts. How were he and Carrie going to repair the damages that had been done to their marriage? How could she honestly believe that he knowingly and deliberately went to Joyce and screwed her until he was totally spent? Then he remembered that Carrie knew he wanted to make love to Joyce. They had even talked about it. But he knew that even with that damning evidence, he had to convince Carrie that he hadn't been in control when he went to Joyce's room. He also had to accept the fact that at some point during their lovemaking, he could have left Joyce and he should have, but by then he was so totally consumed by her lovemaking that all he could think about was continuing their sexual and sensual escapades.

The persistent ching, ching of the front bell finally penetrated his world, and he went to the door and found Sharon standing there with hands clenched into fists, but she stood there for only a moment before she pushed past him, and went to the living room and dropped onto the sofa.

Dell followed her, knowing that he was about to catch hell again. He approached her and she told him, "No, sit at the other end or across the room. I don't even want to be close to you."

"Then why did you come over here? If you plan to beat me up you're far too late for that to impress me too much. Carrie beat on me and I've been beating on myself, so there isn't much left of me."

"How in the hell did you manage to screw up so thoroughly?"

"I assume Carrie is or was at your place."

"Yes, Carrie is at my house."

"Then she told you what I hope is the complete story, and I hope she told it like it really was, and not how she seems determined to think it was for me and Joyce."

"Yes she told us you and Joyce were into a marathon screw. You went sneaking to her in the middle of the night."

"Partly true."

"How can that be partly true. You screwed or you didn't, there isn't a sort of screwed option."

"Damn it Sharon you were right there when we talked about Charles giving Carrie one orgasm after another. You were right there when those words came from Carrie's mouth, or have you forgotten about that event?"

"I haven't forgotten any of that."

"So I'm guessing you don't believe a word of that story then. You think...well what do you think really happened in our bed that night, if it wasn't me or Charles that made love to her?" That seemed to stop her for just a second so Dell pushed on. Yes Joyce and I screwed our brains out, and yes, at some point I did realize it wasn't Kathryn that I was ramming into." Sharon closed her eyes trying to block out images that Dell was tossing at her, and he said, "It's total honesty you want I'm sure, so I'll add that Joyce is a very good lover, and thanks to Kathryn I seemed to have nearly boundless stamina. I performed for her like I haven't been able to since I was twenty. But I'm going to say this just one more time. I was certain that I was going to Kathryn and not Joyce."

"Well either way," now crying Sharon said, "You left Carrie to go to another woman."

"Well either way, I wasn't functioning as me. I don't even know what the hell to call it. Damn it woman, I'm the guy, that for a short time, believed he had screwed a ghost. A fucking spirit Sharon, now how much more detached from reality can a person get than that? I told Carrie we have to sell this place and get away from Kathryn and Charles. We just aren't strong enough to stand up to their...whatever the hell...their powers, as stupid as that sounds."

"Do you still love Carrie?"

"Of course I still love her, but I don't know that I could get her to believe that now."

"So what would happen now? I mean you still have ghosts, so what's to prevent more things from happening?"

"I wish I could answer that, but I can't. Somehow, Carrie and I have to be united and withstand everything until we can make the changes we need to get on with our lives. I don't want to lose her."

Sharon seemed to be settling down, but she was far from smiling. "What would you do if Carrie did the same as you and blamed it on Kathryn and Charles?"

"Well I'd believe her, that's for sure. Let's turn that question around though. Would you believe her story when you can't believe what I'm telling you?"

"Damn it Dell, I don't know what to believe. No, that's not true, I do believe you but I'm still confused."

"Of course you are honey, and so am I, and Carrie is every bit as confused."

"The more I think about everything, I have to believe you. None of us ever went outdoors naked before, or even anything close to that. You and I have all but made love, Mike and Carrie came even closer to it last night than you and I did, and..."

"What's wrong?"

"I just had a strong vision of them over there making love."

"Really? Do you think Carrie, in her state of mind, would do that?"

"It goes right back to what we've been talking about. I don't think they can blame it on ghosts though, because they're miles away from here."

"So...do you get these strong hunches often?"

"That wasn't a hunch Dell, and no, I've never experienced anything like that before. Dell move over here and hold me honey. I'm more confused than ever now."

He was by her side instantly, and they held each other close as he asked her, "If you're sure Mike is making love to Carrie, how do you feel about that?"

"I don't mind that, and yet I do. I really wanted you and me to make love last night when we were so called petting, and you had your hands on my breasts and butt. I was about half certain that we would until, for whatever reason, we all stopped at about the same time." She looked at him and then said, "Not Kathryn yet again."

"I'm telling you, they're having a great time jerking us around like marionettes on strings. They get us all stirred up and then they shut us down, just to watch how we'll act. Or maybe Kate had a plan to get us primed and then send me to Joyce just for fun."

"This is all so unbelievable and frightening. How could anybody know if they felt love or passion for another or if it was them creating those emotions?"

"That's the question. Ula and I came fairly close to making love awhile ago and where did that come from? I enjoy watching her, and I freely admit that I've enjoyed feeling her nakedness, but I haven't had to struggle to keep myself under control when I'm around her. The more we talk the more I think our...let's call them our spiritual providers, and I don't mean religion." That made her smile, and he said, "I know I love Carrie and I know I love you, because I knew that even before Carrie and I moved in here."

"And before you moved here, we could kiss and tease without falling apart."

"I hate to tell you this hon, but the more we kissed and teased, the more often I thought about making love to you."

"Even then?"

"Yes, even then, so I can't give our advisors any credit in that area at least. Do you still feel them making love?"

"I'm sure of it. Maybe it comes from Mike and me talking about them making love so many times, and this is the first time they've been together. Maybe logic is the source of my magical visions.

He kissed her again and asked her, "And if your logic were to put you and me together in bed, how would you feel about that?"