Dollar Swine

Story Info
A stuck-up rich girl is hypnotized to do ANYTHING for money.
34.2k words
4.72
21.1k
31

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, this story is a standalone plot. No need to read the other stories in the series to understand what is happening in the story!

I hope that you enjoy it!

...

When Owen Novak entered Faria's office, he offered a firm, dry handshake and looked her directly in the eyes. It was a refreshing change: most of Faria's clients tended to be a lot more... furtive. After all, no one came to Faria unless they had truly shameful desires. That included Mr. Novak.

Owen was a tall, broad-shouldered man in his early thirties with close-cropped black hair and the kind of lean, powerful muscles that you get from working for a living rather than lifting weights. His cool blue eyes shimmered with quiet intelligence, but his brief greeting indicated that he preferred to keep his thoughts to himself. Faria decided that she liked Owen. He seemed like a hard-working, straight-shooting man. She wished that she saw more clients like him.

Faria cut straight to the matter at hand. "I understand you've been wronged, Mr. Novak. Tell me everything from the beginning"

Owen Novak stroked his chin with a wiry hand and sighed. "I run an entertainment business, Ms. Faria. Party planning. You name it, I can get it for you. I do catering, wait staff, bartending, DJs: the works. It's a tough business. And the worst part?" He leaned forward, his pale blue eyes sincere. "The clients."

Faria imagined the sort of people who would throw parties large and elaborate enough to require Mr. Novak's services. She grimaced and nodded her head in sympathy. Faria could afford to be picky when choosing her jobs, but even she had some horror stories of nightmare clients. "I'm assuming that we are here to discuss one client in particular." She said dryly.

"That's right," said Owen, "Blair Beaumont."

Faria held up a hand. "Before we continue, Mr. Novak, I believe you have brought along a picture of the woman in question?" Owen nodded and passed a glossy print across the desk to Faria.

The photo showed a woman on stage in front of a small, seated crowd outdoors, giving a presentation of some kind. Waves of soft brunette hair framed her face, which was caught in the middle of a confident, curvy smile. She had thick, well-manicured eyebrows and captivating hazel eyes, slightly tilted, long-lashed, and sparkling with some hidden humor, like she saw the world as a joke. Her features were delicate and lovely, and her expression was fixed with an arrogant poise that spoke of boundless and unearned self-confidence. She was modestly dressed in a sharp suit, but even the professional nature of her outfit couldn't hide her devastating curves. Blair Beaumont had thick, luscious hips that made you want to grab and pull them from behind. Turned to the side as she was, it was clear to see she had an ass that was big, round, and juicy enough to put a pornstar to shame. Her round, firm cheeks made for a squeezable, spankable, mouthwatering derriere that would look more at home oiled up and twerking on a stage somewhere than in the sensible dress pants they filled in the photo. Faria couldn't help but smirk a little as she turned her attention back to her prospective client. She could already see why this particular woman made Owen think of Faria's services.

"Go, on Mr. Novak. Tell me more."

Owen nodded sharply and continued. "Blair wanted the full experience. Full wait staff, open bar, tents, tables, chairs. It was a Hawaiian luau theme, God knows why. I just do what the client asks. But some of her demands were crazy. Get this!" He leaned forward, a look of incredulity on his face just remembering the request, "She asked... no, no... demanded that we fly an "authentic" roast pig in from Hawaii. Like I said, I don't ask questions, but I had to speak up on this one. I told her 'Ms. Beaumont, they have the same pigs and hot coals in Hawaii that we have here. You won't be able to tell the difference.' She wouldn't hear of it. She almost took my head off. That's the kind of girl she is, Ms. Faria: a sharp tongue and no common sense to go with it."

Faria nodded thoughtfully. All good information for later, if she decided this was worth her time. For Faria's particular techniques to work, she needed to have an accurate picture of who her target was as a person. And if what Mr. Novak was saying was true, it sounded like Blair was a bit of a spoiled brat.

"So I got the damn Hawaiian pig," continued Owen, heat creeping into his voice, "I found hula dancers, which isn't as easy as it sounds. I threw a spectacular party. One of my best ever. It was my biggest contract of last year." The square-jawed man leaned back in his chair, suddenly looking tired. He ran a hand through his hair distractedly.

"And then?" prompted Faria.

Owen sighed. "Well, to be blunt, then Blair didn't pay me. I sent an invoice. Then another. I called. I emailed. Finally, I went to her office. I was as professional that day as I am right now. She screamed at me and insisted that I was harassing her. She made some sort of claim that I hadn't followed our contract, and therefore she didn't owe me for the party. Threatened to bring lawyers into things. It's not the first time that I've seen something like this. Sometimes clients will try to weasel out of their bills. But never on this scale. The whole thing almost sank my business. Every one of my employees had to take a pay cut, just so we could stay afloat. I had to take out a second mortgage on my house. I'm only now barely righting the ship a year later."

"But why do you need my help?" asked Faria with a curious tilt of her head, " Surely this is a matter better left to the courts. It sounds like you would have a slam dunk case."

Owen's lip twisted up into a bitter sneer. "You would think. Blair's daddy has deep pockets. The Beaumonts have a team of lawyers who are total sharks. The first lawyer I went to told me off the record that no one I could hire on my budget would be willing to fight that battle. He was right. The other lawyers I tried to contact wouldn't even return my calls."

Faria looked at the picture again. A spoiled little rich girl who thought Daddy's money made her untouchable. It did sound like the sort of case she liked. Her eyes traced the sweet round bulge of Blair's perfect ass. This target was interesting for other reasons as well.

Faria's eyes flicked back to Owen, who was staring at her with a hopeful, hungry expression.

"What is your goal here, Mr. Novak? How exactly would you like me to hypnotize Blair Beaumont?"

"I want her to pay me back of course, but more importantly, I want her to really learn the value of hard work. Make her understand what it means to have to sweat for a dollar." He said, a grim look in his eye.

Faria held his gaze. "It's not my business to teach young women economics, Mr. Novak. I provide a very specific kind of service. I think you want that service, and that's why you are here today. But you have to be honest with me."

An uncharacteristic blush crept into Owen's face as he gripped his knees and said in a hard voice, "... and I want to drill my cock deep into that bitch's fat ass until she squeals my name."

Faria's face broke into a wide, wicked grin. "That's better. I think I can accomplish all of those goals, provided your story checks out. I'm going to pursue this project further, Mr. Novak. The cost for this job is one thousand dollars."

Owen looked pleased and surprised, although still a little embarrassed from his forced confession. "Really, so little? I had thought..."

Faria shrugged. "Consider it professional courtesy, from one entertainer to another. I've had clients like Blair before."

Faria was already looking forward to her meeting with the curvy young Blair Beaumont.

...

Usually, Faria had to make some sort of plan to get her target into a one-on-one meeting with her, but arranging a meeting with Blair Beaumont took almost no planning or scheming at all on Faria's part. It turned out that Blair frequently held meetings with strangers.

It didn't take much digging to find out that Blair had started several businesses in the past few years, all of which she had rapidly run into the ground. A few years ago it had been an app that was supposed to match housesitters with clients. Last year had been an ill-defined venture that was supposed to "disrupt the travel industry". That probably explained the Luau-themed party, and the fact that the business rapidly collapsed probably explained why Blair was reluctant to pay Owen for his services.

The evidence of these discarded business plans could still be found online if you knew where to look. Faria had never been a business whiz (the demand for her talents meant that money was virtually a non-issue for her), but even to her the business plans looked poorly thought out.

Faria clicked her way down the hall of a pleasant office building, the location of the meeting she had set up with Blair. Faria was posing as a potential investor for Blair's latest venture: a "curated monthly gardening box". Whatever that meant. She had dressed for the part, a chic blazer and a pencil skirt long enough to be tasteful, but short enough to show off her long tan legs. Maybe the heels were a bit too tall to be strictly professional-looking, but why couldn't a girl have a little fun?

As she stepped into a small reception area, Faria recognized the telltale signs of a temporarily rented office space. Cheap furniture, generic paintings, new carpet smell. The nature of her work meant she had seen the inside of too many places just like this. It paid to move around when you hypnotized people for a living: too many strange stories in one place raised eyebrows.

A mousy secretary welcomed her and said that Ms. Beaumont would be with her shortly. Faria thought that it was probably another business blunder for Blair to rent office space and hire a secretary when she didn't even have investors on board yet. Just as Faria was thinking this, Blair herself emerged from a short hallway with a welcoming smile.

"You must be Ms. Faria!" said the young woman, extending a slim hand for a shake, "Welcome! I'm so happy to meet you! Why don't we head back to my office, and we can get started right away? Did you find the office alright?"

Blair Beaumont was a beautiful woman. Her flashing Hazel eyes showed her lively spirit, and she carried herself with the absolute confidence and self-possession of a woman who had never heard the word no. She was fashionably but professionally dressed in business attire, but just like in her photo, there was simply no hiding the shape of her body. She must have to wear long jackets or dresses in public, reflected Faria as she followed Blair back to her office, if only to not cause car accidents. Faria's eyes were entranced by Blair's swaying rear as she walked close behind her hostess. The soft, round curves of Blair's ass pressed firmly against the fabric of her pants, leaving nothing to the imagination. Blair must have no choice but to wear thongs, thought Faria wickedly. No pair of pants in the world would hide her panty lines. Hell, most jeans probably wouldn't. Well, Faria would be able to confirm Blair's underwear preferences for herself soon enough, if everything went to plan.

"Come in, come in! Please, have a seat!" Said Blair, smiling pleasantly and indicating a cheap-looking office chair. "Our offices aren't much to see yet, but once we get off the ground, we should be able to buy some chairs worth sitting in!" Blair did have a certain lively charm that wasn't conveyed in the photo that Faria had seen, but her behavior felt like a fake outer layer, a practiced act designed to convince potential investors. Faria would need to dig deeper if she wanted to fine-tune her control enough to reprogram Blair.

Faria's attention focused back on the energetic young woman in front of her, realizing that she had just been letting Blair's words wash over her for a few minutes without paying attention. "...and that's why, based on my market research, I'm certain that there is an untapped market for a curated monthly box of seeds, gardening tools, and fun accessories," said Blair with a wide, shining smile, finishing off her polished pitch while referencing a glossy printed pamphlet spread out in front of her. "I'd love to answer any questions you might have, and get you on board as an investor today."

Even to Faria's untrained eye, there were a million questions she could ask to poke holes in this foolish business plan, but that was hardly her aim. She needed to find a way under Blair's skin and get her to show her true colors.

"It's an impressive idea," said Faria, "And I'd love to invest."

Blair's smile widened in triumph and relief, unintentionally revealing her desperation. Evidently, attracting investors hadn't been going smoothly so far.

"However, I've been talking to some of my colleagues, and they have told me some things that concern me."

Blair's smile slowly slid off of her face. Her pretty hazel eyes glittered with annoyance. "Well," she said, a bitter edge creeping into her voice even as she tried to keep it light, "I'm not sure exactly what you heard, but I can assure you that..."

"Tell me about Wandery," said Faria, unable to hide her smirk at the look of furious shock on Blair's face, normally so confident and composed.

Blair swiped a stray lock of wavy hair from her face in a nervous gesture and tried to compose herself. Faria's tone had certainly been a little disrespectful, but it wasn't unusual for a potential investor to want more info on her previous projects. She fixed her fake plastic smile back on her face. "Wandery was the right idea at the wrong time. The market wasn't ready."

"Hmmm," said Faria, with an unimpressed expression, "And anyone who gave you money lost their shirts. From what I heard it wasn't that many people though. It's hard to find investors after your last app flopped so hard."

An angry blush spread across Blair's face. This bitch had just gone too far. "Excuse me??? What the fuck did you just say to me? I'm not sure why you think you're the expert on investing, but here's a newsflash, sweetheart." Blair leaned back and crossed her arms across her chest, falling back on an attitude of sneering contempt. "Investing is a gamble. Those people knew they were taking a risk when they invested, and it's not my fault if forces beyond my control caused the business to fail. It happens literally all the time. So, if all you planned to do today was sit there with that bitchy look and insult me to my fucking face, I'll invite you to get the fuck out of my office."

Well, it hadn't taken Blair long to show her true self. It was like a switch had been flipped off, extinguishing the polished pitch-girl persona instantly. This little firecracker had a short fuse.

Faria was unruffled by the outburst. It took a lot more than a cranky little girl to upset her. "My, my," she said with mocking surprise, "It seems like you're very cavalier when it comes to spending other people's money. Why, I heard an interesting story just the other day from a man who runs a catering business..."

Blair barked out a short harsh laugh. "That's what this is all about, isn't it? That fucking party-planning jerk put you up to this, didn't he? I warned that little asshole he had better drop it if he wanted to keep the joke he calls a business. He's going to be sorry that he didn't." She immediately picked up her phone and began punching in a number, "Just wait until my lawyers hear about how that shitstain decided to continue his harassment campaign. They'll love it." Her face was now frozen in a cruel, triumphant grin. As she raised the phone to her ear, she turned once more to Faria for one last barb. "It's poor people like him that piss me off the most, trying to scheme and sponge and take money from people who are actually working hard. Some people should just know their place."

And there it was, the missing piece that Faria needed. The casual disdain for anyone poorer than her. To Blair, money really was everything. Now Faria had her.

*Don't speak.*

The words left Faria's mouth in a strange rhythm. The vowels and consonants seemed at odds with each other, like puzzle pieces that didn't fit together. Now that she had seen Blair's true self, her voice was pitched perfectly to affect the young woman's brain. She was under Faria's spell now, and it was too late for her to get away. Faria could hear the law office receptionist answer the phone, but Blair remained silent, staring at Faria with eyes that grew wide with anger and shock as she realized she had been silenced. She opened and closed her mouth, face growing red as she tried and failed to force air from her lips. She mimed screaming, but not so much as a whimper came out. Finally, the annoyed receptionist gave up, and a dial tone sounded through the phone.

Blair jumped to her feet, her face a mixture of fury and panic, ready to run or fight, shocked at her sudden inability to speak.

*Sit down and stay still Blair* Said Faria in her strange, slithery voice, her eyes sparkling with amusement as the bratty woman was forced to obey her words. Blair sat, eyes darting, her heavy breathing the only other sign of her distress.

*Call your secretary. Tell her to cancel any other appointments, then go home early. Use a calm, normal voice. Don't give her any reason to suspect something is wrong.*

Blair reached out a shaking hand and did as she was told. "Hi Barb," she said in a calm and pleasant voice, "Just letting you know that I won't be taking any more meetings for the day. Feel free to pack up and head home." Blair's face was rapidly losing its shock and growing angrier by the second as her mouth casually dismissed the only possible witness who could save her. It wasn't long before they heard the secretary close the outer door behind her.

*You will obey me from now on even when I speak in my regular voice.* "Ahem. That's better. Now that we are alone, you can speak, dear."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" exploded the curvy woman immediately. "Nevermind, it doesn't fucking matter, because when I'm finished with you, you're going to know exactly who you fucking are! A stupid cunt who messed with the wrong person and got sued into goddamn oblivion!!!"

Faria gave Blair a calm, sphinx-like smile. There were many different reactions to feeling her complete control the first time. Fear was probably the most common, but rage was a close second. Faria wasn't surprised: she had a feeling that Blair felt angry a lot more often than she felt afraid.

"Temper temper, Ms. Beaumont," Faria said archly, watching with amusement as Blair squirmed and wriggled her huge plush ass, trying in vain to fight her command to stay seated, "You and I are going to have a short chat. I just need to confirm some accusations made by Mr. Novak. If what he claimed is accurate... well, let's just say that you will experience some major life changes."

"Is that a threat, bitch?" snarled Blair defiantly, baring her teeth. What a delightful young lady, thought Faria.

"Did you deliberately refuse to pay Owen Novak for his party knowing full well that he had provided excellent service?" asked Faria seriously, staring the defiant young woman dead in the eye.

"The party sucked." said Blair sullenly, her rage deflating slightly, "It was supposed to draw in big investors, but it was a total flop. I lost a lot of money myself."

Impressive. At this point, Faria's control was normally absolute. For Blair to give an evasive half-answer like she had showed that she had an incredible capacity for mental resistance. She had more inner strength than Faria suspected.

"Answer the question, Blair."

"Everybody does it. Sometimes when a business fails, some contractors get stiffed. That's just how things work!." A whining tone had crept into Blair's voice, and she looked away, unable to meet Faria's eyes. A bead of sweat slowly dripped down the side of Blair's face: she was beginning to show the strain of her struggle to resist the hypnotic commands.