Dolled Up To Rock 'n' Roll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of deep throating him, he put his hands on the back of my head and began controlling the action. He would push me down to deep throat, holding me there for a few moments before pulling back to slowly pump in and out, fucking my mouth. I could feel the spit running down my chin, dripping all over my tits. I'm sure I looked like a well-used whore!

He was biting his lip as he picked up the pace and before long was fucking my mouth hard and fast. Then he pulled out and stroked his cock, holding my head right next to it, cumming all over me. I closed my eyes and could feel the warm sticky splatter as he covered my eyes, then my nose before shooting a few times into my open mouth and then milking the last bits onto my tongue.

"Fuck yeah, that was hot as hell. You really are all girl, damn," he muttered. I started to reach up to the cum dripping down. "Hang on," he said. "Mind if I get a pic? You look fucking awesome!"

I nodded slightly, then held out my cum coated tongue to show off. I could hear a few clicks and my clit throbbed in my panties. I don't know if I could get much more worked up. A rock star just gave me a facial and wanted some pics! "Fuckin' A, you are super-hot!"

I wiggled my tongue again, then pulled it in and made a big show of swallowing his load. I scooped the rest off my eyes and nose as best I could, licking it off my finger, making a show of the whole thing. "Damn girl, you keep that up and I'm going to have to coat your face again!"

I smiled up, "Ohhh, promise?"

He grinned down, "Maybe, though I had other plans for you."

I looked up and raised my eyes, "Oh really? I hope they're fun."

He smiled and pulled my arm up. I stood a bit shakily and he walked over to a cushioned chair. He sat down and pulled me on top of him. I straddled him and smiled down. I then started grinding around, giving him a bit of a lap dance, playing with my hair and tits. I was having fun and I guessed from his hardening cock, he was enjoying the show!

"You need anything to get ready?" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head, "I have a toy in me, but once that's out, I'm lubed up and ready to go."

He raised his eyes, "You've got a dildo in you now?"

I shook my head, "No, a butt plug."

He nodded, "Stand up, let me see."

I stood and took a few steps away, turning I hiked up my skirt and bent over slightly. I slid my panties to the side and the pink base of the plug was very obvious against my ass.

"You are fucking hot, fuck yourself with it."

I reached down and began sliding the plug in and out, moaning since the flared part was pretty big. I heard him step up behind me, "Take it out."

I slide the plug out and he moved me slightly over to the dressing table, bending me over and sliding his cock right into me. I moaned as he slowly fed it into me, letting me feel all of it before he started with a nice slow pace, rubbing my back and ass as he did. After a few minutes, he pulled out and grabbed my arm, pulling me with him. We went back over to the chair, and he sat down, pulling me on top of him. I looked down as he held himself near my ass, and I slid down onto him, moaning with every inch.

I needed to be on top more often! This was even better! I was feeling every inch and sliding up and down on him. I grabbed his shoulders for support as I really began driving down, fucking him as hard as I could, and stopping now and then to grind down and milk him with my ass. It was moments like this I wished I had real tits since flopping them out and having them sucked on would be just amazing. As it was, I was already approaching a mini-orgasm and I was pretty sure I was full out going to cum soon.

As the mini-orgasm hit me, I ground down and shook, panting and gasping the whole time. He held me as I shuddered. After I opened my eyes and came back down, I started sliding up and down slowly again.

"That was pretty fucking hot, did you cum?" he asked softly.

"I'm not sure what that was, kind of a mini-orgasm. It feels great, but nothing cums out. Well, nothing but a dribble anyway," I explained, finding a nice steady pace.

He put his hands on my hips, raising me up a little so he could get a better angle to driving up into me. With me coming down and him driving up, we soon had a pretty frantic pace and were fucking like animals. He furthered this by growling in my ear. I couldn't take much more and I could feel something building up.

The other band must have gone on stage since we could hear loud music starting up. It was probably a good thing because I was panting and gasping really loud and was probably going to cum hard. He seemed to be enjoying me getting off, "You like that, baby?"

"Oh fuck yes, your big cock feels so good," I moaned.

"Oh yeah, my little tranny slut gonna cum all over herself?" he teased.

I nodded, "Oh yes, I'm going to cum like I don't know what."

"Fucking hot, I want to see you cum, scream if you want, I fuckin' love it!"

That was all I needed and I started getting really vocal, yelling and cursing as I felt it build up. He picked up the pace and I thought I was going to lose my mind. I could feel it building. It felt like a small wave starting in my toes, which was getting bigger and bigger. It slowly made its way up my legs to my ass, then it shot up to my fingers, going down my arms to my chest and up to my brain before coming back down my spine to my hips and my clit. Finally I screamed and had what felt like an earth-shattering orgasm. I'm not sure if I screamed, or it was just blood vessels in my head exploding, but as I came and started clenching and shuddering, I could feel my lover tense up and he growled as he came inside me, too.

I collapsed on top of him, out of breath and afraid I was going to pass out from the intensity. After a few moments, he caught his breath, "You okay?"

I nodded, but couldn't actually form any words, I mumbled something that I hoped sounded like, "Yeah."

To his credit, he just held me for a few moments until he started slipping out of my ass. Then he lifted me up and I moved over onto the arm of the chair. I had the presence of mind to slip my plug back in to keep from making too much of a mess. My panties were soaked with my cum, but there wasn't too much to do about that right now.

After a few minutes, I was able to stand and moved over to the dressing table where he was sitting. I smiled as he pulled me onto his lap, "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen," he told me.

"That was pretty intense, I've never cum like that before," I told him.

"Well, next time I'm in town, you're welcome to cum like that on me again and I'll cum on you again," he smiled.

"That sounds like a date!" I smiled looking forward to the next tour. Of course, there were a lot more shows coming through the area before then, I wondered what would be the next best show to get all dolled up for!