Dom for Mom

Story Info
Mom needs to chill on the casual sex. Perry turns her.
2.9k words
4.48
19.4k
53
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a few problems with my mom, Celine. The first was that she was an absolute slut. Working as a bartender, she'd fucked her way out of her marriage to my dad by the time I was five. In her mid-forties she still looked like she was barely twenty. I'd seen her parading around the house naked enough to know.

Big firm natural D cups, and a figure that was just pure porn ready. She'd generally bring some rando home a couple times a week for drunken sex, and was probably doing some back room shit at work as well. Heart of gold, but easy didn't even begin to tell the story.

I'd gotten home from work and mom was sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of Scotch.

"What's up, Mom?" I'd asked.

"I don't know, I feel bummed out, depressed." She looked up at me blankly.

"How come?" I wondered.

"I just feel lonely. Like I'm just spinning my wheels...over and over. It's just..." She stopped.

"Just what?" I prompted.

"I keep sleeping with guys, but it's just physical. Nobody really cares about me." She said in a flat tone.

"Why is that a problem now, Mom? Seems like you've always been doing that, for as long as I can remember." I observed.

"I'm a slut. I know. I wish I wasn't. I keep hoping I'll find some guy that can fix me. I just feel broken." She said.

"You don't have to..." I answered.

"I don't even think about it. And it feels real good at the time, having a man inside me. Just afterwards, when he's gone, and I realize I didn't even catch his name, but I've got his cum inside me. There's something wrong with me." She sobbed.

She wasn't wrong about that. It would wax and wane, but when she was horny, she wasn't picky, and I knew for a fact that even a few of my friends had had a turn with her. It didn't exactly make me feel proud of her. If anything, it made me feel self-conscious. Her idea of self-control was all after the fact.

I had had a steady girlfriend, Alana. We'd been virgins and we learned a lot about sex with each other. Eventually she'd fielded the idea of kink and we'd gone down that path with me assuming the Dominant role and her the submissive. When she left for college, we kind of decided to end things. I didn't want her feeling obligated, and she conceded that it was going to be a huge challenge not having her needs met, so it was better this way.

Now, looking at Mom, I kept thinking of Alana. I knew that Dad had tried to reign Mom in. But he really wasn't wired for that. He'd kept trying to reason with her, and while it had some effect, it was always temporary at best. And left to her own devices she'd backslide sooner rather than later. It broke my heart to see that happen over and over again, but on the other hand, I loved my mom.

It wasn't even really an idea. More like a reaction.

"Mom?" I said.

"What, Perry?" She answered.

"What if there was someone who cared enough about you to help you?" I said.

"That would be nice, actually. But I can't even imagine who that would be, or how they could help me!" she replied.

"I could." I stated.

"How?" she wondered.

"When Alana and I were together, we started to get into kink. She was naturally submissive, and I think you are too." I explained.

"So, what if I am? You would want to Dominate me?" she asked.

"Yes, something along those lines." I replied.

"How would it work?" she asked.

"There would be rules. Breaking the rules would have consequences. You would have tasks. Based on how well you did them you'd be rewarded, or...punished. If you were to agree to such an arrangement, it would be irrevocable, and I would be totally in charge." I said.

"It sounds weird." She commented.

"I agree. But you're a train wreck, Mom." I pointed out.

"I am, I guess... tell me more." She asked.

"I would be your Dominant. You would be my submissive. I will have your best interests at heart at all times and you will trust that I do. Any orders I give you are to be obeyed. Any failure to do so, will be met with punishment. Do you agree to submit to me? Your son?" I offered.

"I guess?" she answered.

"Not good enough. Do you agree to submit to me?" I said sternly.

There must have been something in my tone of voice that got to her, because her eyes suddenly softened, a contemplative look on her face. I took her hands in mine and looked unflinchingly into her eyes.

"I submit to you, Perry." She whispered.

And basically, that's how it began. My intention at the start was that it would be strictly non-sexual. I think that in hindsight, looking at Mom's past history, I was horribly naïve. I had contacted her manager at the bar and told him to let me know if anything was amiss. Three weeks later, he texted me that she'd been flirting with a customer, in a way that he knew all too well was usually a precursor to sex. Later that night she got her first spanking.

I was waiting there for her when she got in from her shift. Having her drop her pants and panties, she protested profusely that she hadn't done anything wrong. I bent her over my knee and spanked her ass until it glowed red and I could feel heat coming off of it. At first she squealed with each impact. Then she grunted a bit. And towards the end she moaned perversely. I checked her pussy and where she'd been bone dry when we started, she was now wet as fuck. Mom was getting off.

But it had had its intended effect. She complained about being too sore to sit comfortably for the next few days. We'd talked about it the following morning, just so that she was clear on what was expected. She admitted to getting aroused by the spanking and looked at me with a bit of a wild sparkle in her eyes, and this intense look on her face. She looked so hot right in that moment, that I could feel my cock shift in my shorts.

She was good for a couple of weeks and then I got word that things had gotten a little rowdy at the bar and she'd flashed her tits to a bunch of young guys.

When she'd gotten home, I had her sit in one of the kitchen chairs and take her top off amidst protests. I produced the nipple clamps and attached each one, increasing pressure until she was gasping her apologies, and complaining that she hadn't had sex in so long, that she should be allowed. That was kind of when it happened.

I'm fairly certain that it wasn't my idea, but my shorts were around my ankles, and she had my cock in her mouth, sucking me like, whoa. My first thought was to tell her to stop, but I was hard as fuck and her mouth was amazing.

She pulled free for just a second looking up at me with those eyes. "See what you made me do?" she said seductively before returning her attentions to my cock.

Now Alana had been good at sucking cock. But Mom was in an entirely different league. I hadn't thought about it, but it had been quite a dry spell for me since the breakup, and Mom's mouth and hands were the first non-masturbatory stimulus I'd had in quite a while. She was relentless and within just a few minutes she had me filling her mouth with my spunk, her eyes hungry staring straight up at me.

"Fuck me, Perry. Please god, fuck me. I need it so much." She pleaded, dragging me to her bedroom, shedding the rest of her clothes along the way. She stripped me naked at bedside and then kissed me hard. I could taste my own cum on her lips and tongue and could feel my cock getting hard once again as she stroked it back to life. Falling back on the bed she pulled me down on top of her and guided me inside her letting out soft moan of relief as my balls slapped into her ass.

I couldn't have stopped if I'd wanted to, and I didn't want to. Mom's pussy was like a blast furnace, only wet, and she came almost immediately as I began drilling her. I'd removed the nipple clamps and her nipples pointed straight up at me hard as pebbles, she moaned as I tugged them, so I kept at it until she came again.

She rolled her hips up to meet each one of my strokes, grunting happily as we'd bottom out together, we fit together like jigsaw puzzle pieces. I could feel something within her release.

"You're my fuck pig. This pussy belongs to me and me alone. Understand? I own this pussy." I demanded.

"Uh-huh." She nodded. Her arms around my neck.

"You're my submissive. Mine! And if this pussy needs fucking, then I will make sure your needs are met. Are we clear?" I continued.

Again, she nodded and started to cum again. I could feel her pussy clenching and unclenching around my cock, her eyes wide as she shook beneath me. Like a dam bursting flooding the sheets beneath us. I was claiming her. Making her my true submissive. And she was giving herself to me, her total essence, mine.

I looked deeply into her eyes. We both knew what was going on, what we were consummating. Her firm breasts jiggled as we shifted from fucking toward making love. "Fill my pussy, Perry. I want your cum inside me, baby." She crooned.

I couldn't hold back any longer. As perverted as it was, I shot my load into her womb and she came in a gushing mess groaning like a tigress as I filled her with my seed.

We looked at each other in amazement. "I'm yours, Perry." She whispered.

"I know." I replied.

Twice more before sunrise just to make sure. Each time better than the last. Leaving no doubt that we were now a couple.

"God, Perry. My pussy is so sore. It feels nice, though. A nice reminder..." She said stroking her hand across her puffy vulva.

"I'll see you after work Celine. You be a good girl, now." I gently kissed her.

"I will." She said happily.

I had phoned in the order before the shift started. Ready for pickup on the way home. It was tasteful, black leather with a stainless steel plaque on the side and a tiny brass padlock. The plaque was engraved 'Property of Perry Douglas'. I was going to collar Mom tonight.

When she got home after work I had a candle lit dinner on the table and an open bottle of wine ready. After we'd had eaten I handed her the gift-wrapped box. Her eyes widening in surprise, "What's this?" she asked.

"Just open it." I grinned.

Peeling the paper off, she took the lid of the box and sighed happily as she removed the collar from within.

"I love it!" she gushed as I took the tiny key and unlocked the padlock.

Together we put it on her neck and adjusted it to the perfects size. I reattached the padlock and clicked it closed. Taking her in my arms I kissed her passionately and led her to the bedroom. Taking each other's clothing off we got into bed and began making out. I played with her pussy and clit until she'd cum, then slid the tip of my middle finger lower, teasing her asshole and exploring it.

She moaned as I slid my finger further inside and began to gently stretch her hole. Reaching bedside for a bottle of lube I coated my fingers and continued to probe her as she brought her fingers down to play with her clit some more as she slid her tongue into my mouth.

It took a while, but eventually I had two fingers inside her and together she was worked up enough to cum again. Flipping her over, I coated my cock and her hole with lube, and then pulled her to me pushing my cock head against her sphincter. I let her control the penetration and she kept making purring sounds as she pushed her hips back until I was fully inside her. My hands found her gorgeous tits and I squeezed and tugged them allowing her a chance to focus on something other than my cock in her ass. I felt her relax around me as she adjusted to my size and I took that as my signal to start fucking her.

Splashing a little extra lube down there, I started stroking in and out of her hole with slow, steady hip thrusts. She was tight back there, but was moaning sensuously, her fingers alternating between her clit and pussy as I fucked her. "So good, baby." She'd groan every so often. When she came, she tensed up on my shaft making me slow my pace to let her make the most of it.

Looking down between my mom's perfect ass cheeks, seeing my shaft disappear and reappear from her hole, and feeling her cup and massage my balls as she played with herself again was sexy as hell, and I didn't want it to end. But I'd done this enough with Alana to know better. So when mom's next O came around I let go inside her.

"Oh! Baby!" she moaned. "That was incredible. You have all three of my holes, now. They all belong to you. Thanks for being so gentle. I've had it go otherwise."

I was sure she had. All you had to do was look at her ass and you knew you were going to fuck it, first chance you got. I'm sure she'd had more than her share of ramrod ass fucks.

As far as the D/s dynamic went, we soon learned that she had a thing for rope. The tighter the restraints the harder she'd cum. Bound up on the couch with a remote-controlled vibe in her cootch, I'd put on a movie and see how many times I could make her cum. Suffice it to say we learned pretty fast to put a towel down first.

Always a frequent masturbator, I found that if I put controls on when and how she could, that it made her cum extra hard, particularly if I was watching her, and giving her orders what to do.

When we'd hit the one-year mark of her submission, I surprised her with the trip. Two weeks in the Bahamas in a small rental cottage. She looked gorgeous in her bikini, baking in the sun and swimming. I couldn't keep my hands off of her, not that I wanted to. The entire two weeks, we'd fucked at least three times a day.

I just love watching my cum oozing out of her. The way she always feels compelled to touch it, taste it, and thank me for it, had become one of our cute little rituals. Sometimes I'd go down on her to clean her afterwards, which never failed to get her off.

The two weeks was great, and we were both sorry to see it end. There had only been one wrinkle. In the part of the Bahamas our cottage was located in, there wasn't much in the way of commercial infrastructure. Celine's birth control pills had run out the day we left, but we figured it wouldn't be a big deal, we'd just stop by a pharmacy once we got to the Bahamas. Problem was, there wasn't one even remotely close to where we were.

It wasn't like we were going to vacation in an island paradise and not fuck every chance we could. Admittedly, we knew the risks. We were willing to deal with the consequences if anything happened. And as it turned out all that sex in the island heat gave us a little souvenir we found out a few weeks after our return, when Mom's period didn't come.

A couple months later and her belly was starting to swell. Mom looked more beautiful the further along she got, and we kept up our sexual shenanigans, right up until her water broke. So, eight plus months after our little junket Rose, my daughter-sister and Celine's daughter-granddaughter was born. Healthy and happy.

The next few weeks after the birth were almost unbearable. We'd look at each other and just wanted to fuck our brains out. Mom's milk came in bigtime, and sometimes, after Rose had had enough, she'd still be producing and would have me suckle just to keep the pressure down. Or so she said. I'm pretty sure she'd cum when I did that.

When we finally got the green light, and she'd taken to riding me cowgirl, streams of milk squirting from her nipples as she'd bottom out on my cock. I'd be soaked by the time I came, even if I was sucking them while we fucked. It was dirty and we both loved every second of it. It was a sad day for both of us when Celine announced that she was going to stop breastfeeding.

Eighteen years later Rose came to me. I was on one side or another of forty. She knew where she had come from and how her family was... unconventional.

"Daddy. There's one little thing I want you to show me about. Mom said it was okay..."