Dom Mark's Secret Shave Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks at the hand he pulls out from behind his back. It's a different remote-controlled vibrator; this one has fingers that tickle the clit.

A groaning "Ohhh" is all she can manage. She wonders just how many orgasms her body can stand. Guess she's about to find out as he inserts the vibrator, being careful of her sore pussy. He tests the placement of the clit tickler by turning it on. She squeals and her body jumps a little as it touches her. Yes, it's in the right spot.

He pushes the stool away as he stands up. He walks to behind the chair and picks up the clippers. He nudges her head downward and she obeys.

She hears a click! and a sudden buzzing sound. His hand firmly grips her head and pushes it further downward. The clippers start at the bottom of her neck and slowly move upwards. She hears her hair being sheared away. As the next pass of the clippers rise up her neck, Mark turns the vibrator on low. He wants to keep her mind occupied while her body becomes a jumble of sensations.

A few more pushes up her nape and there's barely any hair left. The reality of this hasn't quite hit her yet. He turns the vibrator up higher. Her pussy is already so wet, her clit swollen and so sensitive to the ticklers. It's such sweet torture. She's hardly aware of the clippers as he removes the last, and final, guard.

Suddenly, steel teeth contact her skin. She becomes aware of the scratchy warmth of the blade as the clippers push up her nape from lower down on her neck and the first push up her neck is so arousing. She feels the teeth marking her skin with light scratches. The clippers leave her body and she readies herself for the next stroke. Instead, she feels the vibrator pulsing at an even faster pace, her clit being assaulted by the tickler, and her arousal increases with it.

The clippers again go up her nape and she begins to feel the erotic sensations. Warmth, scratchiness as the clippers slide up her sensitive neck. It takes several more passes up her nape before her breathing becomes ragged and shallower, telling Mark that he's doing it right and she's enjoying it. He turns the vibrator up another notch and immediately runs the clippers up her neck with a little more pressure. With the next pass up her nape, Debby begins to squirm in need. The clippers are working their magic and the vibrator has her soaking the seat.

She tries to move her head as he repositions his hand on her head but he grips more firmly. As he holds her head down he pushes the clippers up her neck again and again. The vibrations both outside and inside her take her body to a place she's never been. She's so full of sexual need; she needs to fuck, she needs to cum. Her skin is tingling and tickling with the scratching of the teeth, which is also maddening.

Every pass up her neck gets the clippers warmer and her neck more sensitive to the heat and the scratching. Once more, the vibrator is turned up, all the way this time. Her pussy is sopping, her clit throbbing with a need that demands to be satisfied.

She gulps in her breath; her heart pounding. She rocks her pussy with want. Her face feels warm and she feels it spread over her body. She's ready to cum. She begins to moan which tells him she's there.

The next push up her nape triggers her orgasm. Her pussy spasms around the vibrator. He continues shaving her neck but with a much lighter touch, just enough to keep her orgasm going. The contractions are strong and the clippers heighten the pleasure she feels. As she reaches the crest, her orgasm intensifies, sending her body into shuddering tremors and she cries out in both pain and pleasure. Her orgasm seems never-ending as wave after wave hits her. Finally, she very slowly descends the mountain. Her body relaxes; the flush is fading, and her breathing calms. It takes several minutes before can even open her eyes. She hadn't even noticed that the vibrator and clippers had been turned off and that Mark has moved in front of her to watch her face.

When she comes back to herself, she opens her eyes and sees Mark smiling at her.

"How do you feel?"

Testing her voice after her orgasmic screaming, she whispers, "Too soon to tell."

Mark lets her sit there as he gently places his hands between her legs and removes the vibrator. He then unties each restraint, tenderly moving her limbs.

"Let me help you out of the chair and over to the bed."

She gladly lets him move her; her body feels as limp as a ragdoll.

They sit on the end of the bed. His arm goes around her shoulder, as much to comfort her as to make sure she is alright.

Debby is grateful for the care he shows her. She wasn't really prepared for the effects of all this on her body. It's a wonder that she's not a puddle of liquid on the floor, as she feels like she has no bones, nothing rigid in her body to hold her up.

After a while, Mark gets up and gets her some water.

"Here, drink this."

She takes the glass and completely drains it. She hadn't realized how thirsty she was.

He puts the glass on the table and goes back to her with some soothing lotion in his hand.

"I'm going to put some lotion on your neck. It will take the sting out of it."

She bends her head forward so he can lightly rub the lotion on her skin. It feels cool and does take the pain away.

"We'll leave your hair up until this dries."

They sit in silence for a while. She couldn't hold a conversation right now if her life depended on it

After some moments, he asks her, "How are you doing now? Feeling more like yourself yet?"

"Yes," comes out in a squeak. She clears her throat, "yes, I do. That was the most intense thing I've ever felt. This whole day has been incredibly intense."

"Do you think you can endure one more thing before we rest?"

"Ahhh, I suppose so."

"Good." With that one word, he positions her over his knee. She's taken by surprise by the quickness of his move, then the realization of what she had forgotten, the punishment.

He has her wriggle to move her pussy a bit to the side, and then Whack! the first of the slaps hits her backside. She couldn't say anything, her mouth stuck in an 'O' shape with no sound. The next Whack brought an "Ow!" and she barely got over that one before the next landed, this time on the other cheek.

"You remember why I'm punishing you, don't you?"

"Yes, I didn't completely clean the clippers."

Another whack falls on her butt.

As she braces herself for the one to follow, she instead feels his hand slowly slide between her butt checks and down to her pussy. It was such an erotic feeling.

He brings his hand back up and Whack! then back down between her cheeks, this time his fingers lingering on her pussy.

Another Whack! As she waited for his hand to go between her cheeks again, instead came a Whack!

His hand snakes its way down her cheeks. One finger finds her clit and strokes it until he feels it harden. She feels it too and wiggles, wanting yet another release.

Whack! "Did I say you could move?"

She stills.

Whack!

Then that hand, ever so slowly, moves between her cheeks and, his finger finding her clit again, circles the nub, rubbing and pulling until she can stand it no more.

"Please Sir, may I cum? I need to cum."

"No."

He continues arousing her until she starts pushing her pussy into his leg, seeking to cum.

He is amused at her antics.

Instead of chastising her movements, he just plays with her clit.

"PLEASE, Sir, I need to cum."

"Only when I say."

A little more toying with her clit, and suddenly, he pushes his finger into her pussy and moves in and out.

"Now you may cum."

He fucks her with his finger and feels the wetness as she cums again, moaning almost breathlessly.

He lets her finish her orgasm before giving one last whack on her butt, then helping her sit upright.

He sees a few tears drying on her cheek, yet her eyes sparkle with understanding. He doesn't need to ask what it means; he knows.

"So, do you need lotion on your butt too?"

She thinks for a second. It doesn't really hurt too much but she still wants his hands on her, so she says, "Yes. It stings too much to sit on."

She rolls over onto her stomach and lets him massage the lotion onto her red cheeks. She loves the feel of his hands as he now and then squeezes each cheek, judging her reaction. She's getting aroused again and raises her hips just a little off the bed and tries to reach her clit. He notices this and grabs her arms and pins them behind her.

"So, you want more, do you? Well, I'll give it to you."

He holds her hands in one hand and with the other, reaches up to undo her hair, which was still pinned up. Once that is done, he guides his now erect cock into her wet pussy, and with a quick shove, enters her. She gasps with the suddenness of it.

He reaches for her hair and pulls her head back, while letting go of her hands. His free hand grabs a handful of her butt and fucks her so slowly, deliberately, to drive her crazy with need. It feels so good to her, but as the sensations build, she needs it hard and fast. She starts moving back into him, meeting his thrusts with her own.

He releases her hair and with both hands on her hips, speeds up his movements and bangs her hard, ever increasing the speed and power of his thrusting. She's breathing hard and making cute little noises as her body continues its need for more.

Mark doesn't know how much more he can take before he spills his seed. As he fucking for all he's worth, she reaches down to her clit and her fingers work just as fast as he's fucking her. Soon both of them are breathing hard and making those noises that indicate they are close to cuming.

"Yes" she screams, "now!"

And with that, he rams into her harder and faster and her orgasm hits her harder than she thought possible after all that her body has taken today. Her body spasms hard and massages his cock which sends him over the edge into his own orgasm. He groans with a need that he has never felt before and cums hard. After a few final thrusts, he pulls out and collapses on the bed beside her.

They lie silent except for their breathing. When they recover, he suggests, "I think we both need a nap after that. I'll set the alarm for a couple hours from now."

"A nap sounds really good, I feel so drained from all that cuming."

They get under the covers and slip into a deep sleep. Before she's fully asleep, she feels his arm go around her waist as he pulls her a little closer, protecting her.

Feeling rested, Debby wakes before Mark does. She looks at him and a devilish smile creeps across her face. She owes him, big time, for all that he has done for her, done to her. She said she would do it and now seems like the right time.

She slowly and quietly moves herself under the covers, down to where his sleeping cock lies. She gently takes him into her warm mouth. She lets it lie there for a few moments. While he sleeps, his cock slowly wakens. She feels it get a little harder so begins to suck, gently as not to wake its owner. She loves to feel it stiffen in her mouth. She licks around the head then back into her mouth. As it grows harder, she grows bolder in her moves. There is soon movement of Mark's hips and she hears muffled groans from above the covers.

Suddenly the covers are thrown back and he's watching her. The sight of her with his cock in her mouth nearly undoes him, but he holds on. She licks the shaft while weighing his balls in her hand, gently rolling them. Her hand then switches to stroking his cock as her mouth licks his balls. He's ready to burst and tells her so.

She sucks his cock as it spasms and shoots its load into her mouth. She swallows every drop, not missing a beat in her sucking. As his cock stills, the orgasm over, she holds his cock in her mouth until it's in its resting state.

She slowly backs it out of her mouth and lets it rest on his thigh. She moves up to sit beside him.

"What a nice way to wake up," he says with a grin.

"I'm glad you liked it. I wanted to thank you, in a special way, for what you've shown me."

He gives her a hug, and she smiles up at him.