Dom, Switch, Sub… Oh My!

Story Info
A tale of three switches...sharing mutual satisfaction!
3k words
4.24
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sSDee
sSDee
14 Followers

I look down at the woman at my feet, stroking her hair, admiring the yearning in her eyes as she looks up at me. She kisses my leg, rubbing her hands up my body as I stroke her face and down her neck. She is in a lovely red piece of lingerie that I picked out for her, accentuating her beautiful breasts, leaving open every point of access for play. She is a fucking goddess and has put her pleasure in my hands.

In his.

We wait in this moment.

He praises us as he circles me standing here in a black corset and high black boots...oh and garters and stockings of course...gotta love lingerie. I am full of anticipation. I can see what to do to give her pleasure and in so doing to find my own, but I'm not in full control here. I wait for direction.

He sees I want more control and he gives me what I need.

"I'll watch, you enjoy yourselves" he says in his smooth sexy voice. Then his voice drops even lower and he growls, "but take your time or I'll have to punish you".

My smile broadens and I slide my thumb into her mouth as she smiles brightly up at me and sucks deeply. I lean down and kiss her deeply, shifting my hand into her hair to pull her head back so she can take my exploring tongue deeply. Her hands explore my curves, running them over my hips and down over my boots. She whispers into my mouth "Sexy boots" and sighs deeply, relaxing into my hold.

I gently use her hair to pull her up onto her bare feet. Even in my 3 inch heeled boots she is still another 5 inches taller than me and yet she makes me feel strong and powerful in her trust and submission. She stands still looking intently at me as one of my hands trails down her neck, over her collar bone, across her breast, gently grazes her taut nipple and then down to her waist. My other hand is already gently kneading her luscious ass. Oh what I want to do to that ass!

He praises us and how beautiful we are: the contrast of black and red across our bodies, the intensity between us, the lust and desire.

I step back, removing my hands. I look her in the eyes and tell her how hot she makes me, how amazing she is. I tell her to be still. I talk to her about her beauty, her sexiness as I circle her closely but not touching. Yes, I'm totally going to mind fuck her first!

She shivers a little as my breath skates across her skin. I ask her if she is wet for me. She moans out a quiet yes, knowing I like my games and her needs will get met but all in due time.

I come around to face her again and bring my finger up between us. I touch her lips and trail directly down the center of her body slowly until I reach her wet and hungry pussy. I keep my pace, trying hard to remember to keep it slow as I start to light on fire too. I'm also wet, really wet. I slide my finger through her silky folds rubbing her juices around and bringing them back to her sensitive and prominent clit. I very gently wet her clit as her eyes close and she moans again.

"Eyes on me" I say firmly. Her eyes shoot open and lock onto my fingers. I take that moment to slowly pull back again from her and bring my fingers, soaked in her excitement, to my own lips, sucking off all that sweetness. We both moan.

"You can touch my hair, only my hair" I say as I kneel before her and breath in her scent at the very core of her being. She winds her fingers into my hair, pulling me into her. I grab that juicy ass and lick her fully and then settle in to suck on her clit lovingly.

"Watch her" he says, "keep your eyes on her tongue, her body loving yours. I'm watching you both and loving how sexy you are together, how entwined in each other's pleasure."

She moans louder now and her fingers alternately dig into my scalp and pull on my hair. I let my hands wander to her tight ass hole and consider what I want to do first with this access point to pleasure as I lap through her dripping pussy one final time and then slowly pull back.

She is shaking slightly, finding it hard to be still, to obey. I praise her for her obedience, I know it is hard to give, that she is brave to give it to me. I tell her that I want to see all of her open to me and ask her to go and lay out on the bed with her hands over her head and her legs open. She smiles and walks to the king size bed then lies down so that he can see her fully exposed, so I can see her too. I walk over to him, smiling and lean down to kiss him so he can taste her on my lips. I want him to feel her pleasure too. He caresses my breast and as I turn to look back at the bed gives me a hard smack on my ass.

"Having fun?" he asks.

We both answer "yes" at the same time smiling like fools at each other. I add that she is so beautiful and giving. She takes my breath away. I feel so honoured.

I walk back to the bed and climb over her, putting my hands on her wrists above her head, rubbing her excited nipples against the cool smooth surface of my leather bustier, pressing her into the bed with all my weight as I kiss her deeply. She groans and wraps her legs around my body, those dramatically long legs. Who is holding who to the bed? Who is really in control her? Who gives a fuck?

"Open your legs and keep them open for me my sweet and keep those hands above your head" I kiss my way down her body as slowly as I can. I seem calm but internally I'm roiling with desire. I want to fuck, to be fucked but I maintain my slow and intentional pace because above all I want to please...her...him.

I bite one nipple through her red lace as I pinch the other with my fingers. I tell her what a good girl she is for maintaining the position I told her to take, how strong she is. I switch nipples, knowing how she is aching for my bite and pinch. I slide down further slowly biting, licking, kissing and breathing her body in. I leave my hands on her breasts, they just don't want to leave! I firmly knead them, pushing them together, pinching and rolling her nipples. I know he likes how they look when heaving from such attention. He breathes "Beautiful!"

I slide down between her open thighs leaning to the side a bit so my hair tickles her thigh as I gaze at her open and wanting cunt and her clenching tight asshole. She takes my breath away, I tell her so. I look up her body and she is being so good, keeping her eyes on my movements. "Tell me how you feel." I demand gently.

"Needy, worshipped" she gasps and smiles...almost giggling. Her joy brings a huge grin onto my face and I quickly haul her leg onto my shoulder and lick down her thigh into her pussy, wrapping her calf behind me. I want to see more of that pleasure, I feel the rush through me. She pulls me into her demonstrating her shared feelings of urgency and her other leg starts to also come around me. I stop. She stops. "Be still" I say, "unless I move you." She eases her leg back onto the bed opening to me, the other still held around my shoulder.

We can hear his smile, his joy, as he says "good girls, take it slow and let me enjoy your pleasure". We look toward him hungry to see his pleasure in watching. He has his throbbing cock in his hand, his pants tossed on the floor at his feet -- when did he do that?! He strokes himself firmly as he watches us watching him. We all moan.

I turn back before she does and it surprises her a little when I lick up her juices and twirl my tongue around her clit. I drag my fingers through her pussy and slowly thrust three fingers into her needy depths. Her back comes off the bed and she gasps. I can feel her walls clench around my fingers both holding them in and pushing them out. I look up her body as I suck on her core and watch the pleasure flow across her skin, pooling in her eyes.

I lift up as I fuck in and tell her to take it, feel it, wallow in it. I want her to cum as much as she can, again and again. She knows I like this and she wants to give it to me. I push in as far as I can easily and rub up into my tongue which finds her clit again, pressing her from the inside and the outside. She is trapped between me, being forced to give me her pleasure, to let it flow over all of us. I watch her as I do this and she looses it, arms dropping to her sides as her body begins to shake and she starts shouting, "yes, yes, fuck me, yes, make me cum".

I stop.

She shakes. And stills.

He chuckles.

"Hands above your head" I say.

"I can't" she admits. I understand. I can help.

I slowly lower her leg again, untwining myself from her flushed body. I crawl up the bed beside her. She moves her hands back above her head, her eyes needy and watching my every movement. I slowly buckle the leather cuffs that hang from the headboard around her wrists. She sighs when they are in place and thanks me, tugging them firmly. I lovingly stroke the chain that connects the cuffs to the headboard and then down over the cuffs, her arms, her neck. I gently cup her face in both my hands and kiss her deeply. I let her know I have her, her pleasure, her needs. She can relax, be. She is beautiful and I am thankful for the trust she is placing in me. She calms even as she pants a bit.

He praises her for her bravery and he praises me for looking after her needs.

She looks at him longingly as my hunger is focused on her. I hear movement and then a gently stroke across my back and into my hair. He grabs my hair and gently raises my mouth from hers and kisses me, biting my lip and breathing into my very soul. Then still holding my hair, he leans down and does the same to her. "You are both so beautiful" he says. He looks at her and asks, "What do you need? Tell us".

We know what she wants. We need to hear it, we need this bound, luscious woman to need us, to want us as our need is so vast and deep that we need to know she sees our desire too. She does.

"I want your cock sliding in and out of my mouth" she says to him as she looks him directly in the eyes. Her gaze shifts to me, "I want you to lick my pussy until I cum, with your fingers feeling my orgasm. But I want you to cum too with us so I want you to thrust into your own pussy in the same rhythm as you fuck into me...taking my pleasure and making it your own". Well fuck now I'm completely on fire. I want to jump up and rush into place but I don't. Instead I keep still and watch her gaze on me. She knows what her words do to me. I smile slowly, lustily, not a rational thought left in me. I tell her what a good girl she is asking for what she needs as I slowly move down her body stroking and kissing, nipping as I just can't control my desire to bite. She doesn't want me to, she likes my nips, the truth of it is in her moans.

He lays down on his side and turns her towards him, so his glorious hard cock is lined up with her lips with her head on one of his thighs. She licks her lips and knows she'll have to wait for him to slide in as she doesn't have much leverage in her current bound position. She must wait for us to give her what she wants, she can't take it. And that is what she wants, she wants us to be in charge of her pleasure. He lays down on his side propping up his head on one arm so he can see us both. Then he looks at me.

I know this is going to be hard for her, being so exposed, so overwhelmed. I cuff her thighs and tighten the ropes that snake under the bed here to ensure her legs remain open and she is powerless to move back from the pleasure. I move back between her legs, never losing contact with her body, stroking and humming my pleasure. He tells her how beautiful she is in her cuffs, how they will bring her pleasure, how they bring us pleasure seeing her at our will.

I look into her intense eyes as I kneel between her legs and take in all of her strength, her trust. I reach across the bottom of the bed and pick up the anal plug and lube. She moans as I explicitly and slowly apply the lube to it, to her. She thought I would rush...no, no, I'm learning control these days. He praises me as I fuck the plug slowly into her exposed and waiting tight ass hole. She pulls on the chains so I lean down and lick her to let her know I see her needs. I like to see how she likes me to fuck her with the plug, how he likes it. I'm getting seriously close to my own edge now, so is she. I push the plug fully into her anus and tell her how pretty the shiny jewel is, glittering the pleasure it gives her.

I put my head close to her pussy and breath in deeply, moaning as I open my own legs and kneel in front of her. I want him to see me cum too. She is open to me, at my will. I slide one hand down her thigh and slowly enter her pussy again with my fingers circling around in her juices. My eyes trace up her body and watch as he slides his cock into her mouth. I trace my other hand down my own body and slide my fingers into my own cunt, also dripping wet. We all moan but not in synch this time...we are all losing it just a little.

I circle and stroke myself and her, her and myself in the same rhythm as he matches us with the slow slide of his cock in and out of her mouth. He holds her head so she feels no tension, no strain. She is entering the hazy space of submission, we can all feel it. She can't get away so she is giving in.

I look at him through lust filled eyes and he smiles a wicked smile and tells me to eat her up. I lose it and fall on her with my tongue. Time becomes meaningless...Her smell is all around me, her moans, she can't be still and thrashes in the bonds as my mouth, my tongue, my nose, my fingers dive into her. As his cock pushes into the back of her throat and slides out again, as my own fingers frantically try to keep rhythm with each other in her, in me. I grind down on my own palm, wanting more and I can feel the orgasm coming. She explodes all around us, her juices flowing into my mouth, her screams in our ears.

He pounds into her mouth faster, fucking her, knowing she loves it all. He suddenly groans loudly and pulls out of her mouth, shooting his cum all over her heaving breasts. Watching them both consumed by pleasure I fall off the cliff and into her. She is the one bound, but she catches me as I ease my hands out of us both and stroke her legs as I kiss and lick her tummy. I can't help myself....I crawl up her, licking his cum as I go and nibbling on her wet tits at the same time. I am in the haze now, all I can think of is a hard rough fucking after a soft wet kiss. I get to her mouth and we kiss, his taste on our tongues.

"Mmmm!" he moans. We know he likes our kink, we like his. It's good to hear we affect him so deeply. He eases off her thigh cuffs and releases her arms as I continue to kiss her, lost in her softness, her strength, his taste, her taste. She wraps her arms around me holding me to her by the back of the neck, demanding me to kiss deeper, to take what I need. He lays down beside us and rubs my ass and her hair telling us how good we are, how brave and beautiful. We are all both fulfilled and really hungry again.....

sSDee
sSDee
14 Followers