Domestic Discipline Addict Ch. 15

Story Info
Starting to seek limits.
3.6k words
4.55
6.6k
1

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifteen

"Give me a minute," Sarah said and left the room at a run, a cute jiggling run at that.

She was back in just a couple of minutes with a little gym bag in hand.

"Okay," she said, "I'll follow you."

I wasn't surprised at all when she got into a vintage Austin Healey 3000 in bright red.

Arlene and I got into the CTS and headed home.

I pulled in front of the right-side door of the two-car garage and opened the door to the left side, waving her in.

Arlene and I got out and met her at the car.

"I thought this little jewel is too nice to be exposed to the weather," I said and, gesturing to the other half of the garage filled with the various power tools of my woodworking hobby, "this is really just a one-car garage."

"Well thank you, dear," she said, offering me a light peck on the lips.

Inside she tossed her gym bag on the kitchen island and went right to the refrigerator.

"Please, God, tell me you have a beer in here," she said, bending forward to look, "I am absolutely PARCHED."

I chuckled and said that we did.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," she said, grabbing one of my Coors tallboy cans, popping the top, and lifting her head, surprising me by draining the full 16 ounce can in one draft.

"I think I'll live," she said, taking another can from the refrigerator.

"Now," she said, "show me around."

So we did.

I was surprised not at all when she tossed her gym bag on the bed when we showed her the master suite.

"Okay," she said, smiling at us, "look guys. This," and here she reached into her gym bag and pulled out a picture, "is what Thomas and Vivian think is a salable commodity." She showed us a hugely pregnant woman in a bikini.

"So," she said, "let's get to it."

She pulled a little black bag out of her gym bag and took out a couple of those little amber pill bottles you get from the drug store.

"These," she said, handing me a couple of capsules, "are for you, and these," she handed Arlene five capsules, "are for you."

"Ummmm," I said, "what is this."

She giggled and pointed to the grey and blue capsule and said, "this is for fun," then to the blue and yellow capsule, "and this is for stamina."

"And these?" Arlene asked.

Sarah took a quick breath, sort of exasperation, and said, "Jesus, don't you guys trust me?"

Then she giggled and said, "this is a muscle relaxer because we're going to be stretching things, this will boost your milk production, this will help you put on some weight, this will knock a couple of dozen IQ points off for a couple of days, and this is a very light hit of LSD to make you, well, let's just say, open to suggestion."

I looked at Arlene and we held each other's eyes for a moment before she said, "be right back."

While she was gone Sarah said, "are you sure you're okay with all of this David?"

I said, "It's all still new but, yes, hell, it's a life I never imagined."

Arlene was back with a tray that had three beers and three sandwiches.

"Okay then," she said, tossing the capsules into her mouth and washing them down with beer.

I followed suit.

We munched on the sandwiches as we continued the tour of the house.

We finished back in the front room.

"Oh wow," Arlene said, taking me back immediately to my college days, "that is some good stuff."

She did a slow circle, wide-eyed as if she had never seen the front room before.

Sarah turned to me and said, "have you ever seen her with another woman?"

"No," I said.

"Well then," she said, taking my hand and leading me to the couch, "sit and enjoy the show."

She kissed me and then went to Arlene.

"I know you have to be hot in all of those clothes," she said, and started unbuttoning Arlene's blouse.

Arlene giggled and said, "are you going to seduce me?"

Sarah laughed, a hearty belly laugh, and said, "if by seduce you mean make you cum like a garden hose, then yes."

Which gave Arlene the giggles.

"Ever been with another woman sugar?" Sarah asked Arlene.

And again Arlene giggled.

"No," she managed.

"Well," Sarah said, "you're in for a treat."

By now she had Arlene's blouse unbuttoned.

"Oh sweety," she said, almost crooning, "you are magnificent," as she reached around and unhooked Arlene's bra, lifting it and letting her boobs drop with a slightly audible slap.

Sarah reached into the pocket of her jeans and came out with a blindfold that she put over Arlene's eyes, still in that soft crooning voice saying, "no need to see baby, just touch."

Arlene drew a deep breath and shivered a little.

"Feel how heavy they are?" she asked, lifting each of those big tits in order.

"You are so close to your milk coming in," she said in that same soft voice, "and with these udders, you are going to make a great cow."

"Let's get you naked as a good cow should be," she said, unbuttoning Arlene's jeans and pushing them down, leaving Arlene in only her panties.

"All of it now," she said and I watched, fascinated, and hard as obsidian, as Arlene bent and pushed her panties down and stepped out of the.

"On all fours now," Sarah said, "like a cow honey,"

Arlene was a bit awkward with her belly stretched out but she got onto all fours.

Jesus, talk about inviting.

Her belly hung almost to the floor and her breasts actually brushed the carpet.

"That's my good Elsie," Sarah said, "ready for her bull to mount her again."

Sarah crooked her finger, beckoning me, and I stood, taking off my clothes quickly, and went.

I could see Arlene's pussy glistening with her honey, already ready.

So I mounted her from behind, my hands finding her nipples and tugging, milking her as I fucked her.

"Moo like a good cow," Sarah said and started taking off her own clothes.

"mmmmMMMMMMOOOOOOO0000000ooooooooo," Arlene mooed.

And then she came, suddenly and explosively, spraying us both, soaking my thighs.

"Oh, what a good cow," Sarah said, and then to me, "keep her going now, David."

The thing is, I had no particular need to cum, and I was enjoying this, maybe too much.

So I kept going, not making love now, purely fucking her.

And she came again, just as hard, just as liquid, soaking me afresh.

"You're not mooing," Sarah said, slapping Arlene on the back of her head.

"MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo," Arlene yelled through her third orgasm.

I kept going.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo," through a fourth orgasm.

And suddenly my body surprised me with an ejaculation that seemed to go on and on.

Damn those drugs of Vivian's are good.

"Tell her she's a good cow and milk her," Sarah said, "where do you keep the injector?"

I told her and then started milking my wife, telling her what a good cow she was.

Sarah was back in a few minutes, with the syringe we used to "fatten" up the baby and a gallon jug of water.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Jesus David, I said to milk her, not caress her nipples. Now watch."

She pushed me aside and got to her knees in my place.

I watched, fascinated, as she just grabbed Arlene's left breast, lifting it with her left hand while she used her thumb and index finger, just above the line where her areola met the soft veiny skin of her breast and began squeezing.

Hard.

She was squeezing and pulling and the way the skin reddened I knew it had to be hurting Arlene.

But Arlene simply kept mooing softly and the phrase I had read or heard somewhere came to mind - "Milk from contented cows."

"Got it?" Sarah asked and I nodded, taking over for her, milking my wife, my cow, squeezing as she had, where white skin met the tan of her areola, and working down, tugging, hard.

And for the first time, I felt my wife's milk on my fingers.

It was thin and watery but the taste, when I touched my fingertip to my mouth, was milk.

"Get both udders," Sarah said, "while I bring this baby to term."

I kept milking Arlene and she kept mooing while Sarah filled the syringe and pumped our faux baby up more and more.

I moved to the other side and found Arlene's right breast, always slightly bigger than her left, full and heavy and ready, her nipple and areola so hard it was difficult to compress them.

And there was that milk again, not much, but the first glimmerings of what was to come.

I was so captivated by what I was doing that I hardly noticed when Sarah stood and patted Arlene on the rump.

I could tell by the way she swung it that the gallon jug was empty.

She grinned.

"I think your cow is at full term now," she said.

When I looked I saw that her belly was almost to the floor now, the stretch marks showing up very pale and shiny.

Sarah got to her knees on the other side of Arlene and in that soft, crooning voice, said, "she's a good cow, isn't she," while lightly stroking Arlene's back.

"mmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO00000000000ooooooooooo," was the reply.

Sarah grinned at me over Arlene's back.

"Drugs are wonderful things, aren't they," she said.

I realized I was still milking Arlene and stopped.

Sarah giggled.

She patted Arlene on the ass and said, "Okay honey, you're not a cow now, you're a woman."

She stood and said, "help me stand her up."

She was huge when we stood her up.

Her belly was immense and her breasts, actually leaking a little, laid on it.

She was beautiful.

Sarah took Arlene's hand and headed for the bedroom, crooking her finger and beckoning me to come.

I followed, enjoying watching them, hand in hand.

Sarah's bouncy round ass with its mat of hair up her crack and spreading across her cheeks and Arlene, smooth as a grape but thicker than I had ever seen her, her waist completely gone now, her ass, always a bubble butt, simply growing from the thickness of her middle.

Gorgeous, both of them.

Sarah smiled at me and said, "sit down David, this is woman's work."

So I sat and watched as she told Arlene to help her strip the bed.

They were an interesting pair, Sarah all bubbly and bouncy, Arlene ponderous in her size.

They stripped the bed and Sarah got into her gym bag and pulled out a white bundle.

"Rubber mattress cover," she said, grinning at me, "I intend to get messy."

I watched as she and Arlene put the fitted rubber cover on, like a tightly fitting fitted sheet, and then a fresh sheet. Obviously no need for any covers.

"Up on the bed now honey," she said, kissing Arlene lightly on the lips.

Sarah directed her onto the bed and then onto her back.

She was so sexy, the great mound of her belly stretching her skin, her heavy breasts hanging off to her sides.

"And now," Sarah said, climbing up onto the bed, "I have been wanting that pretty mouth since I laid eyes on you."

She crawled up on the bed, on all fours now facing Arlene's feet, and then lifted her leg and straddled Arlene, her feet slipping under Arlene's arms as she scooted back until the mat of her pubic hair was about a half-inch from Arlene's mouth.

Arlene was responding, her hand light on Sarah's back, caressing, embracing.

"Tongue baby," Sarah said in her crooning, almost hypnotic voice, and Arlene used her tongue to lightly probe Sarah's pussy, head coming off of the pillow.

Her hands, I noticed, were tight on Sarah's back now, pulling her down, wanting more.

Sarah, meanwhile, was rubbing the roundness of Arlene's belly, starting low, right at her clitoral hood, and working her way up to where Arlene's belly button poked out prominently.

"That's right baby," she said softly, "give Sarah what she needs."

Sarah's back arched, suddenly and she lifted slightly. I could see her liquid release, not thin and watery like Arlene when she sprayed, but thick and white, almost like my semen.

And Arlene's pursed lips were sucking it like a straw as she drank Sarah's pleasure.

"That's my good girl," Sarah crooned as she slowly lowered herself back onto Arlene's face.

She grinned at me.

"Come on David, she needs cock too," she said.

So I went to the bed, fully erect again, and crawled between her spread legs, the mound of her belly rising above the shiny slit of her pussy, and just put my cock in. No foreplay just filled her up.

And she came. Instantly. And powerfully.

Sarah was grinning at me.

"Toldya," she said, her hips rocking against Arlene's face as she reached for me.

I kissed her, Arlene's huge belly between us as we embraced.

The drugs were working on me too, and I was lost in time.

I have no idea how long we remained like that, Sarah and I necking like teenagers, kissing and nuzzling each other, while Arlene came over and over beneath us.

Eventually, of course, my control failed and I came and it was one of those wonderful, hormone and drug-enhanced ejaculations, filling her to overflowing and still pumping out as my body tensed and Sarah urged me on.

Spent, I climbed off of Arlene and Sarah did the same.

We held hands over Arlene's body and kissed her face, a mask of Sarah's release, while she sighed and whispered, "I love you," over and over.

The air was redolent of sex, that wonderful combination of pussy and sweat and semen.

Sarah giggled and said, "titty time," and latched onto Arlene's breast so I did the same to the other.

Arlene's hands came up and stroked my hair and when I looked over I saw she was doing the same to Sarah.

Sarah's hand found mine and led it to Arlene's mons veneris where we played, opening her labia, teasing her clitoris, until she came again, her fingers in my hair and in Sarah's, pulling us onto the tit while her body tensed with her release.

But we didn't let her stop. Sarah's finger was hard against her clitoris while my own played between her anus and her vagina.

She came again, her back arching and legs kicking, hips trying to escape the intensity of what we were doing to her.

The fifth time there was that wonderful spray, feeling like she was peeing into my hand, but the smell pure womanscent.

She was laughing and crying and sort of moaning, "oh God no more, oh God no more, please God, no more."

Sarah giggled and took her hand away and so I took her lead and did the same.

We were both still on the tit though and I realized I wasn't sucking on a dry tit. It wasn't flowing but I was getting drops on my tongue and I wanted more.

Sarah pulled off of her tit and licked her lips, grinning at me.

"I think we should probably let her rest," she said.

So I pulled off too.

Arlene sighed, a long intake of breath, and relaxed, completely limp.

And started snoring.

Sarah rolled out of bed, slowly, not waking Arlene, and crooked her finger, beckoning me.

So I rolled out of bed on the other side, checked that Arlene was breathing okay, noticing how damn sexy she was, and followed.

Sarah took my hand, smiled, and said, "you got a backyard in this place?"

I chuckled and said, "Oh yeah, with a privacy fence."

She grinned and said, "show me."

So led her through the back door.

"Oh wow," she said and took off at a dead run for the pool.

I watched, fascinated, as she made a running dive, barely making a splash, and then didn't surface until she had reached the far end.

She swam gracefully, a powerful Australian crawl stroke for about ten lengths before pulling herself out, standing on the lip, and shaking like a dog.

"Did I mention," she said, stretching luxuriously, her body hair pasted to her skin like a fine pelt, "that I was on the swim team in high school and college."

I chuckled as I approached her and said, "we haven't done that much talking now, have we."

She grinned and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I guess," she said, "we haven't at that."

She laid back on the warm concrete sidewalk around the pool and put her hands behind her head, he legs slightly parted in the pleasant supplication of a sun worshiper. I noticed she had no tan lines.

I knew what she liked so I laid down beside her and began licking her armpits.

She smelled and tasted slightly bleachy, the chlorine in the water.

I traced the line of hair along the side of her breast, to her nipple, where I stopped to suckle for a while, drawing a soft hum from her.

I took my time, working around to straddle her so I could do the other breast and then her armpit.

I started tracing down her body then, the small hairless area between her breasts and the mat of her pubic hair, kissing as I went, and then at her coarse pubic hair, a dark diamond mat that started at her navel, licking as I knew she liked.

I worked my knees between hers, but made no attempt to enter her although my cock was so hard it ached.

I licked my way down, finding her clitoral hood and then that hard little bud of pleasure it was hiding.

I licked her labia, her womanscent mingling with the chlorine, the wetness of the water mingling with her natural mucus lubricant. I enjoyed both tastes and scents as I licked further down.

On her inner thighs, the hair was still thick but not as coarse or curly as that on her belly or her labia.

As I licked it she parted her legs more, inviting me, but I was in no hurry.

By the time I got to her feet, carefully licking between each toe, she was squirming and giggling.

When I rolled over, seeing her back naked for the first time, I was surprised and how relatively hairless it was.

Her calves and thighs had a light dusting of fine, almost baby fine, hair, which I licked carefully.

Her ass was another story entirely.

She was one of those slightly bottom-heavy plump girls and the thick mat of her public hair ran up the crack of her ass leaving a dark, furry racing stripe until it traced the outline of her tailbone and then thinning to more of that light feathery hair up her back.

I parted her cheeks with my hands and began licking.

I enjoyed the way she squirmed as my tongue explored.

And I realized that I was enjoying this almost as much as she was.

I started masturbating her with my tongue, but very slowly.

I lifted her hips until her knees were under her and her ass was up, showing her pussy as well, and then started over.

I would find her clitoris with my tongue and then slowly, VERY slowly lick my way up the slit of her labia, across her taint (that special spot between pussy and asshole where t'aint ass and t'aint pussy) until I found the tight little circle of her anus where I lingered and probed gently.

I took my time. How long I really don't know. I was pretty high myself.

Minutes? An hour? Longer? All possible.

She had adjusted her position until she was up, fully on all fours now, and when I leaned back to admire her, her hips were rocking in invitation and her pussy was leaking thick strings of her white natural lubricant. It looked, if we're being honest here, like I had already cum inside of her and she was leaking.

But it was all her.

When I entered her from behind, doggy style, she started barking and I found that so erotic it almost put me over the top.

I wrapped my arms around her, tightly, my hips making very short thrusts as I had seen dogs doing it.

She howled as she came, her release soaking us both.

I held still, for a while, as if we were knotted up, while she barked softly and came again.

When I started my rhythm again she howled again and came almost instantly but this time I didn't stop.

She must have cum a dozen times, barking and howling all the while, before I finally filled her up, falling across her back, making her carry my weight.

When she leaned forward, settling into the concrete, I didn't release her. I relaxed, my full weight pushing her down.

She was softly whispering, "oh Jesus, oh Jesus," over and over when I finally rolled off of her.

She made no attempt to get up, just smiled at me, her cheek on the concrete, and said, "Arlene is a lucky woman, I think I'm jealous."

12