Domestication: Catching the Wind

Story Info
A traveler loses more than his shirt in a card game.
2.8k words
3.17
2k
00

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all sat in the Black Orchid, a tea parlor and inn alongside a very lonely road. It had an ominous presence but it was often the only place for hours in either direction. Fahrris, the proprietor, sat in the tea parlor with dignified men, each traveling for various reasons. He kept his attention on one specific person; a mountainous man with streaks of silver through his black mane and well-kept beard. He was a pleasant person with a smile on his face, laugh lines set into a weathered complexion. Rugged, unpolished gem wrapped in satin. Fahrris could smell the hsien-blood running through the man's veins.

The traveler had introduced himself as Northwind, a man on business for his family. Fahrris, playfully, challenged the travelers to a series of games of chance; each one giving up something "imaginary" about themselves, just to see how far one was willing to go for the prize. Each one agreed, though some had some reluctance and Northwind was skeptical of the exercise in general. He invited them into his private room, offering his private collection of wine. No one would resist the chance at free wine, especially something a cunning man like him might have. They sat on comfortable pillows, ate rich foods, and played all his games. They drank and joked; each winning and losing their "imaginary" parts. It wasn't long before they began to weigh the value of these traits and so the high stakes games began. Fahrris smiled as he dealt the cards or rolled the dice; to him it was all the same, the dealer took his tips off the top or the house collected it's due.

Fahrris was the Kleptomancer, the master of his school of thievery as a form of magic itself. He has taken much over the years, but he is after a large haul tonight... Northwind. The wine was stronger than they thought and laced with a poison that eroded the protection around one's memories. Fahrris carefully played each player as he raped their minds without them knowing. He set them up, using his magics to rearrange chance into his desired outcome. It was too late as they began to realize he had taken too much from them, except for Northwind. The other travelers had laid around on their comfortable pillows, their minds and lives spent in fruitless games. The muscular, older man tried to stand, but his strength was sapped from too much drink, or so he suspected...

But Fahrris had been giving him a little something extra to his drink. The hsien can be weakened by silver and Fahrris had a little bit of powdered silver added to his drink. Fahrris whispered this to him, "You are caught in my trap, inescapable." as he grabbed him up and hauled him to the corner of the room.

Northwind protested but could not fight being manhandled as such. "What have you done...? Why...?"

Fahrris dropped him onto the large cushion and gave the hsien a predatory smile "You're not just strong, but you have power." as he slid over the large man and pinned him down "You have authority. These games were just foreplay..." His hand stealthily passed over Northwind's crotch and discovered the outline of his meaty member. Northwind gasped, he was caught off guard and Fahrris fully measured him before he realized. He averted his gaze from the Kleptomancer's intimate whisper "You don't have to play games with me anymore, I'll take what I want!" as he tore the clothes from the older man's powerful form.

Northwind had the body of an old warrior, one that never stopped training. He was battled-hardened, scared, well-fed, and built for power and awe. He had a patch of thick, curling white hair over his chest that stopped midway down to his belly button in a crest-shaped patch. His forearms and calves boast the same hair, but the patch of smooth fur over his giant, pristine dick was a youthful black. A blush came over his exposed flesh as he was embarrassed and humiliated by his exposure. He tried to sluggishly move his limbs through the fog of drunk and poisoned state, but Fahrris was too sharp. The bigger man was shocked as a tendril of shadow reached out and took him by his wrist.

As soon as he had his wits about him, his other wrist was trapped. His arms were pulled together over his head as he was pulled up against the wall. He was stretched to just barely the tips of his toes, "Fahrris, there must be another way! You can't do thi-!" He gasped and moaned mid sentence as soon as he felt Fahrris pull his ass cheeks apart and slide his tongue over the hsien's puckered sphincter and then inside of it. Northwind's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he lost the grip from his toes as they curled. It didn't matter, Fahrris held him up by Northwind's thick rump and wriggled his tongue all up inside of him. Northwind could not control himself as his dick shot up to attention and throbbed with a stream of pre-cum.

Fahrris slowly pulled his tongue out of Northwind and stepped away. Northwind slumped from his shadow restraints, rock hard and actually looking disappointed before a little defeated. Fahrris spun him around and ran a finger up the shaft of the man's cock, wiping off the stream of pre-cum before taking its taste. Northwind was disgusted, but his heart began to race and his cock began to throb even harder. He felt a little dizzy as his cock got a little harder and harder. His breathing became harder as all he could think about was his cock needed to be satisfied that all he needed to do was to cum. He looked at Fahrris with wild eyes "What are you doing to me!?"

The Kleptomancer stroked the side of the hsien's face and it felt like electricity on his skin. "A little story for another time, but it is Incubus Venom. Something to keep you cooperative during the Heist." As the Kleptomancer begins to run his hand over Northwind's dick, massaging its length "You have a lot to lose, not like those other flaccid vagabonds..."

Northwind clenched his teeth and buttocks as Fahrris began to massage his balls as well. The skin pulled taut over his balls was smooth, as was the rest of Northwind's body. He aged gracefully as a hsien; half-animal and half-human. They were spirit beings that could be any part of one or another part of themselves. They each had a totemic self, an animal side that made them whole. This kept their body's hearty and hale much longer than others. Fahrris wraps his lips around Northwind's cock and begins to suck it off.

Northwind's strength buckles again and he slips from what little control he has and is pinned to the wall. Fahrris forces one of the large legs over his shoulder and penetrates his ass with a deft, spidery digit. The hsien's eyes go wide as he is compromised fully by the Kleptomancer. As Fahrris sucks him off and tickles his prostate, the kleptomancer's magic violates Northwind's being. With each sip of fluid, Fahrris penetrates deeper into Northwind's spirit and reveals the man to the terrible incubus attacking him. Northwind could not help but cry as he tried to stave off the waves of unwanted pleasure that wracked his body. The Old Wolf had a strong will, he had a warrior's heart and fought hard to control his body. He couldn't let the Kleptomancer win, not even for the satisfaction.

The only problem was that Fahrris was skilled and experienced. Fahrris was familiar with all things masculine, Northwind was nothing but such; his thick, muscular limbs flexed and rigid against the shadow tendrils, his abs taut and outstanding, straining against his labored breathing.

Fahrris reveled with each little secret he drank from the powerful man at his mercy. Northwind was the leader of their tribe, practically a king of their kind. The Old Wolf could feel himself reel as the tendrils hung him like a hammock. Fahrris plumbed the depths of Northwind's mind and heart for everything he could gather on the women in his life, edging Northwind in and out of ecstasy. He stopped anally penetrating him for now and focused on masturbation torture. He worked the man's cock with stolen knowledge, knowledge Northwind never knew he had to steal.

He was losing to the Kleptomancer, letting slip about his daughter and how she is at the cusp of true womanhood, on the verge of discovering her totem. He also revealed to Fahrris his fears of what could go wrong, and it sent the gears turning in the assailant's twisted mind. Northwind's eyes roll into the back of his head as he gives way to Fahrris' venom and skillful hand, spilling hot seed over his hairy chest. Fahrris begins to massage it into the hsien's chest, mixing it with his sweat. The prey looked in shock as the predator leaned over him, a string of drool drifting down and falling into his chest hair.

The predator mixed it in as he whispered a spell that slithered its way into the salve of bodily fluids, seeping into the mature man's skin and deep into his muscles. It was a parasite, a worm. It got into the gut of his totem, infecting his soul and weakened him further. Fahrris sucked at Northwind's nipple and earned a whimper from his prey.

Fahrris pulled away with a devilish grin, "You were fun, but now it is time to finish you off..." as he reaches up and pulls Northwind together for a fierce, taken kiss. Northwind was tired and delirious and fell into the kiss, letting Fahrris' tongue probe his mouth. He felt Fahrris feel him up all over, but was too exhausted to fight him off. He chuffed as his assailant squeeze his heavy balls, rubbing them "apologetically." The Old Wolf surrendered as the Kleptomancer played with his firm ass cheeks; his vacant eyes stared off into nothing, his member half-firm, breath labored but slow. He accepted what happened next.

Fahrris spread the old man's ass and pressed the head of his engorged prick on Northwind's relaxing sphincter. The Wolf's eyes rolled back as he slowly tilted his head back as the predator carefully penetrated the round, firm ass. The prey's toes curled, his limbs pulled against their restraints as a guttural moan escaped his lips. The predator relished every moment as he pushed himself into his prey, the sight of his tensed muscles and pained pleasure almost sent him over the edge. His balls pressed up against the rock-hard glut was reinvigorating.

Fahrris gripped Northwind's head and began to rub his ears as he began to pump the alpha against his will. Tears streamed down the alpha wolf's clenched eyes as he was fucked. Shame filled his soul as an unwanted memory is pulled to the forefront of his mind; when he was young hsien and raped an unruly packmate into submission. It wasn't unheard of and it was in the moment of passion, but their pack had failed because of them in the past and they weren't going to let it happen again. He followed orders after that. Northwind could feel the Kleptomancer's hands moving down his neck and to his body, the rhythm of the clapping of balls against his ass hypnotized him. He tried to think of his wife and daughter, but each time Fahrris would fuck him faster, the images became more perverse as he thought of them. It was worse that the more he saw, the more he thought of them.

Just as the other men from before, Fahrris was stripping Northwind away of parts of himself. He didn't notice it at first, just like the others at the game, but now he feels tattered and pulled apart. He was more than tired, he was weaker. It wasn't just the silver in the drink anymore. It was the core of his being. He couldn't fight back anymore. Fahrris' magic worked deeper with each thrust, each memory Northwind gave up was returned with poison.

Fahrris grabbed a hold of the thick, bestial cock and pointed it up as he felt it pulse. The great and powerful form of the hsien master shook and trembled as he howled in defeat, made sweeter as it was yielded by a wolfen muzzle. He lost all control; muscles ripple and grow, fur grew all over him, cock bigger, his canine ears folded to the side in submission. Hot cum shot up in a solid stream. Fahrris caught it in his mouth, drinking it up along with everything that was "Northwind." King. Master. Father. Husband.

Fahrris smiled down at the now completely spent wolf before him, a string of cum hanging off the corner of his mouth. The wolf looked up at the hunter, remembering how that unruly omega looked up at him, he slowly shook his head. As if saying "no" now had any power. The hunter's blade was still inside him, his prick oozing a little onto his belly as he kept getting fucked. He felt something quiet down inside of himself as the Kleptomancer rode him.

The tendrils had let the Old Wolf go and he was manhandled personally by the hunter's stolen strength. Time stood still in those moments, Northwind came several times. Each time, Fahrris would change his rhythm, pinch a nipple or squeeze the hsien's balls, doing whatever he could to make the moment last longer. It wasn't long before they all strung together before resulting in a massive co-release. Northwind felt hollowed out by it, as he shot the last of his load across the room. The hollowed feeling was a comforting memory to the shot of hot, violating cum that filled the void. Northwind went completely limp, defeated. He had no reason to surrender any longer, he was taken completely.

Fahrris kissed Northwind along his neck, "Good boy," the Kleptomancer unceremoniously dropped the wolf-hsien onto the cushioned floor. He stood there, beautiful and powerful. A collection of perfect parts, a look carefully curated through years of creative thefts and unwary back-alley deals. Northwind laid there, half admiring the beast that took him and half hoping that if he didn't move, he wouldn't get raped again. The long, black hair cascaded from between a great pair of sweeping ram horns. His skin was almost luminescent, warm and silky, betrayed by the marble firmness underneath.

Northwind couldn't see it at first, not past the glamours that made the Kleptomancer seem harmless. He was anything but harmless now. He was raw attraction and the power that baited such a marvelous hook. Northwind was lifted up and propped up on his knees, he sat there with massive arms hanging at his side. His chin was lifted by a single finger, the prey knew that a part of Fahrris was still "him." This part touched his lips, the tip had a drop of precum. Northwind's mouth opened, instinctively, accepting the member. The smooth, firm phallus enticed Northwind's tongue to play with it as he sucked hard.

The Old Wolf's arms were tired and he tried to please his new alpha with his mouth alone. The Kleptomancer tenderly stroked the Old Wolf's hair and face, helping him along the way before giving a long and relished groan as he shot a load down the Wolf's throat. Fahrris pulled him deeper as he came, keeping him balls-to-chin. Northwind was forced to drink it all, accepting the offering from his master. His treat for a good day training.

Fahrris stepped back and admired his new pet; the powerful wolf-hsien with cum running from the corner of his mouth, eyes vacant but engrossed. He was dazed, exhausted, broken and satiated. The Kleptomancer stretched his arms out and closed his eyes; gathering the magic and shadow, the broken, discarded pieces of Northwind's spirit, the very word of slavery itself. They all pulled themselves around Northwind's throat. The Old Wolf snapped-to far too late, the magic weaved itself into a collar and locking itself tight. Northwind now sported a collar of woven black cords, with a wolf-head tag that sported his name on one side and Fahrris' on the other. It was a lock with no keyhole.

Fahrris bade him to stand, he complied just because he was too tired to fight. Fahrris pulled him into a hug, copping a feel on the man's powerful and subordinate body "You will be the first of many. You're nothing but a dog now. Just like other wolves, your people will be turned into my dogs. You'll be better for it. I have your majesty, your authority, your fatherhood... You'll be my, hehehe, dog's body. You'll watch as I solidify my magics and take full control of your people." As he backs Northwind into a corner with a deep shadow. "Your daughter is next." Fahrris pushes him in, the Old Wolf falls... lost in the darkness.