Dominance and Shrubmission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, since you've all decided to join us over here, let's have a look at you, shall we?" Rae knelt in the dirt, taking the knife off her belt and laying it in front of her next to the potion. She grabbed a nearby vine and tugged, pulling it up in front of her. The vine stood tall and straight before her as she inspected it, noting the healthy color of the outer sheath and the petals covering the tip. She lightly wrapped one hand around it near where the inner sac usually sat, and slowly began to stroke the vine's length. The vine practically trembled under her touch, unsure of what was coming next, and Rae laughed lightly in response.

Lifting her other hand, she slipped the tip of her finger between the vine's petals, feeling the slick sap within and running her finger around the head. She tugged downwards on the sheath, encouraging the petals to spread out and expose the core, and the vine shuddered again. "Aren't you a good little fucker," she cooed at it. A spark of excitement flew through her mind, although Rae wasn't sure whose it was. The empathic link could only go so far, especially when they all got turned on like this.

Rae traced her finger over the firm bumps of the vine's core, pressing here and teasing there, exposing more and more while her other hand continued to lightly rub back and forth. The inner sac began to inflate with the plant's sticky sap, but she grabbed the vine firmly and squeezed, clicking her tongue in disapproval. "Uh uh, not yet. All in good time, Baby," she teased.

The other vines had gathered themselves around her, some forming a ring on the ground, others bent up and pointed at her, as if to watch her without eyes. "You can't wait to be next, can you?" she said, reaching out to pet one of the waiting vines. It nudged forward into her hand, holding its petals closed but leaning into her touch. Several more vines popped up, seeking the same attention, and Rae got a wicked smile on her face.

"Okay, you get to be special because you were first." The vine before her twitched visibly, and she felt it bulge under her hand where she gripped it. "Now be good," she said, fixing her gaze on the vine but letting go of it and opening the potion bottle. She applied several drops to her hands, rubbing her palms together, but then reached out to either side. A vine surged forward to meet her and she wrapped her hand around it, feeling it slide through her hand and coat itself with the blue liquid. A shrill note played in her head as the potion took effect and the vine ceased to feel the contact it had been seeking. Rae grabbed another nearby vine with her other hand, coating it too with the unfeeling potion.

She returned to the vine she'd been teasing, sliding her palms along its length from bottom to top, having already shed the last drops of potion. The vine held itself perfectly upright, and Rae drank in the fear and excitement as she stroked it. The thrill of exerting total control was a more powerful aphrodisiac than any burst of pollen, and Rae began to think that she wasn't going to be able to keep the game up for much longer before needing to sate her own hunger. She grabbed the vine and leaned in close, slowly wrapping her other hand around the head and feeling the slick ooze that lubricated it. She squeezed and quickly jerked up and down a few times, causing the vine to flex in her grasp and try to pull away from the sudden, intense sensation, but Rae just laughed and held it in place. When she finally let go, she discovered that the vine's knot had started to swell, despite the torture. Or, perhaps, because of it.

"Oh, you poor Baby," she said. "I'm so cruel to you, aren't I? Do you want me to stop?" The shrill note danced through her head again. "Do you want me to work you all over with this soothing liquid so you can't feel me teasing you anymore?" The same note got even louder. "No? I guess it's not so bad, then..." She reached down and ran her finger around the knot, feeling the internal tension of the sap-filled sac pressing against the outer sheath of the vine. "Mmm, you're so full already," she cooed. "That's so good... I want every ounce of sap you can make for me, Baby. But not just yet," she said, leaving the vine hanging.

She dropped to her knees to sort through the pulsating tangle of vines that surrounded her, untwisting and pulling them apart, coating as many of them as she could with the blue liquid. At the best of times, it could be a challenge to distinguish each aspect of Baby's consciousness, but often there was a single consistent theme that made it easier. Today, between the new sensations -- or lack thereof -- and the way she'd put herself in charge, Rae felt like a conductor standing on a podium in the midst of an entire orchestra. Each vine was distinct in its own way, especially as she handled it, but they were all playing the same symphony. The effect was overwhelming, to be sure, but Rae found it extremely satisfying as well.

As she came across vines that appeared to be in much poorer health than the others, she spread the potion a little further away from the tip and then severed the vine quickly and cleanly with her knife. It wasn't clear how much the vines could feel this far down; Baby had never complained when she did this, but Rae figured the addition of the numbing potion couldn't make the experience any worse, and she didn't hear anything to made her think otherwise.

That task complete, she turned back to the vine she'd been teasing before. It came stiffly to attention, the bulge of its knot having receded only slightly in the meantime. Rae put her knife away and stepped closer, wrapping both hands around the strong vine and caressing it. The outer sheath had retracted all the way down past the knot, and the poor thing was so turned on that the lubricating sap that kept the head nice and slick was oozing constantly. She could see actual droplets running down the vine and collecting under the sheath.

Rae leaned in closely, so closely her lips almost brushed against it as she whispered.

"Do you want to fill me up with your sap, Baby?"

A wave of desire washed over her, so strong that it threatened to take her with it. The knot swelled immediately under her hand as more sap flowed into it from within.

"How about you spray it all over my tits, huh? Would you like that?"

She pulled the vine to her chest, denting the fabric of her tunic and rubbing the vine between her breasts, one hand softly holding it in place while the other squeezed and fondled the knot.

"What if I let you into my mouth, ran my tongue all over your head... even let you slide down my throat so you can choke me with your come, hmm? Ooh, I can just feel it filling up my stomach, all sticky and sweet."

She dropped her chin and planted a wet, sloppy kiss right on the head of the vine, letting her tongue play out to taste the slick juices. A star burst inside her mind, shooting light and heat through her entire body.

"Oh no, not yet," she teased. "You don't get to explode just yet, no matter how good you've been." Her hands continued to rub and squeeze and play with the vine, touching all the most sensitive parts, driving the vine further and further towards a peak. The tip seemed to swell in front of her, and sensing that she might have gone too far she squeezed it tightly, causing a shriek to reverberate inside her head, more clearly than she'd ever felt it before.

"Get that sac all nice and full of sap for me, Baby. I want you so full you could burst. You're going to give me every last drop that you can make, aren't you?" A chorus of assent rushed through her brain. Rae chuckled and touched her necklace, silently casting another spell she'd prepared. Her hand began to glow and she reached out towards the vine, making a circle with her forefinger and thumb. She crowned the vine's head, leaving behind a glowing blue ring of energy. As she slowly lowered her hand, the ring followed suit, expanding to wrap over the lumps in the vine's core and contracting again to maintain a firm grip as it went.

Rae could see the vine twitching and trembling as she lowered the ring. When it reached the top of the now very swollen knot, she felt its excitement come to a peak. With a wave of her hand, the ring stopped moving and gripped snugly in place, and the vine's anticipation became colored with frustration as the head swelled in response.

"There, that's better... now we won't have any accidental leaks, will we?" She ran her hands over the vine again, feeling how taut and tense it was. All around her, the other vines rustled with anticipation, twining about each other excitedly but also keeping their distance. Rae had all of Baby's attention absolutely focused on this one vine, which was exactly what she wanted.

Well, almost exactly. Rae looked over her shoulder and found one vine lying by itself. "Come here, you," she said, crooking her finger to call it to her. It approached her slowly, but when Rae braced herself on the vine in front of her and flipped her skirt up over her hips, her intent became obvious. The vine quickly shed its petals and retracted its sheath, nudging itself up against her pussy. Rae reached down and grasped the head, tugging forward so she could run the slick vine through her lower lips, enjoying its texture and rubbing her clit on the heavy lumps.

"Fuck me," she growled, releasing the vine between her legs and gripping the one in front of her again. The vine wasted no time, reeling back before sliding itself into her cunt. Rae moaned and pushed back against it, her hands sliding along the vine in front of her. She thought back to all the times she'd gotten absolutely railed by these vines, and a smile crossed her face as she realized how much fun it was to be the one dictating the pace for once. The vine continued to fuck her, plunging deep and bottoming out, then nearly pulling out completely before reversing course. She clenched around it, drenching the vine in her own fluids, feeling her pleasure climbing and the pitch of her voice climbing along with it.

The words fell out of her mouth like a mantra. "Fuck, Baby, yes, fuck me, Baby, yes, fuck me, Baby, YES!" Her climax came up in a flash and she screamed with pleasure, her voice filling the air around her and echoing off the stone walls of the pit. She slid both hands down to cradle the vine's knot, feeling its heft and swell as more of the sweet sap flowed into the sac, held there by the magic ring squeezing from above. She didn't know how much more a single vine could produce, but she was keenly interested to find out.

Quickly, she beckoned over her shoulder for another vine to join her. Soon she was being double-teamed from behind, the pair of vines working in tandem to drive her towards another orgasm. Rae gripped the vine in front of her just below the head and pulled it towards her, forcing it to bend forward until it met her lips. With a twinkle of mischief in her eye, she sucked the vine's head into her mouth, tasting the sweet sap that saturated the vine's skin and surrendering to the sensation of being stuffed full of this lovely creature.

As soon as the vine touched her tongue, she felt the head swell and the tip split open, as if the vine was going to empty itself into her mouth and down her throat. Instead, a mere drop emerged, thicker and stickier than what she'd already tasted. Rae licked along the underside of the vine's head, enjoying the contrast of flavors and the sensation of the tormented vine pulsing and flexing in her mouth, desperate for the chance to explode.

Rae rode the vines like that for several minutes. The sense of total control was exhilarating. She pushed back on the vines fucking her while continuing to tease the other one, driving it towards a peak she wouldn't allow it to have, alternating between ramping it up with her tongue and then letting it fall out of her mouth while she jerked it with her hand. Finally, she let herself climb towards her orgasm while reaching over her shoulder for the rucksack again. "Collection jar," she said, and the wide-mouthed glass jar leapt into her hand.

"Does it hurt, Baby?" she whispered, wrapping her fingers around the vine's bulge. She'd felt some enormous knots inside her, but this had to be a record. In all the years she'd been doing this, she'd never seen a vine swell so large. "It's so full," she cooed. "So full for me." Her head throbbed as Baby poured their desire and frustration and need over their link all at once.

"Do you hate me?" she asked, her voice turning sickly sweet. "Do you want me to stop?" She thrust against the vines, her climax approaching rapidly and her voice dropping into a deep husk. "Do you want me to come? Do you want... to give me... every... drop?" Her cunt clenched like a star collapsing in on itself before going supernova. She took the vine down her throat, cutting off her own screams as she came, bright lights flashing through her mind, muscles taut and legs quivering.

Just as she washed over the peak, even before she truly began to come down from it, her eyes snapped open again and she quickly pulled the vine from her mouth, stuffing the tip into the open mouth of the jar. She squeezed the head tightly, running her hand all the way down to the knot, feeling the vine twisting under her grasp. Her hand grabbed the ring of energy she'd left cinched in place, and she jerked it back and forth for a few agonizing seconds as she summoned her magic again.

Rae braced the collection jar against her leg, and whispered one final word:

"Now."

The ring vanished in a puff of smoke, and Baby screamed inside Rae's head. Rae gripped the vine hard and slid her hand towards the tip, feeling the pressure of the built-up sap following her all the way up the vine and finally exploding as she let go, viscous white fluid bursting out of the gaping head and slamming into the bottom of the glass jar. A second burst followed the first, then a third. And it kept coming.

"Yes, Baby, yes... just like that, come for me. It's so good, there's so much."

She milked the sap from the vine, squeezing near the knot and pulling towards the tip, then letting go and sliding back down. Each stroke brought another burst of sap and another scream over the link, until Rae finally relented when she saw the jar was nearly full. Baby had never produced so much for her before... at least, not in a way that she'd been able to collect.

The vine in her hand went limp, falling to the ground and disappearing into the underbrush. Rae gently dismounted, catching her breath and stopping the jar with a large piece of cork before tucking the whole thing back into her bag. Portioning out an extra vial wouldn't be a problem, although the thought of the mage waiting for her back in the common room made her shiver even more than the aftereffects of multiple orgasms caused by two very strong vines repeatedly filling her.

Rae figured she had a good chunk of time to perform her next task while Baby refracted, so she traded her knife for a set of pruning shears and set about to start trimming away some of the ferns. Almost all of the vines had slithered away, leaving her alone. As she lifted one of the yellow flowers to examine its bounty of pollen more closely, she noticed the others were drooping instead of watching her move about. And, she realized, their link had gone quiet.

Rae turned towards the central stalk. "Baby?" she urged quietly.

She felt the response more than she heard it; a soft wave, like a bed sheet on a clothesline, hanging loosely and drifting in the wind. It was sluggish, almost sleepy, and definitely felt drained. But it was there. Rae moved quickly to the center, reaching out to place a hand on the stalk, then wrapping herself around it and hugging it tightly.

I'm here, Baby, she thought.

At the very edges of her perception, something resembling a bird tweeting appeared. It was joined by another, and another. Soon a whole chorus played all around her.

You did so well. You were so good for me, she beamed.

A warm breeze drifted across her mind, and the bird song began to rise. A few of the thicker vines emerged, circling around her and sweeping some ferns together into a little nest. Rae sat down, leaning against the stalk with one arm around it. They sat together for a while, quiet and cozy, Rae thinking about what she'd just put Baby through and trying to show her affection.

Finally, she spoke. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Rae shrieked with laughter as the sensation of being tickled danced across her skin. She hadn't noticed a few of the shoots climbing up the inside of her tunic, and now they assaulted her from all sides, pricking her skin with their tiny barbs.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have surprised you like that. But come on, be honest. You liked having someone else in charge, didn't you."

There was a short pause, and then a vine reared up, twisted back, and smacked her on the leg.

"Hey! What was that for?"

The vine stood up straight, and Rae could see the remnants of the potion's blue glow, the effect having mostly worn off but still barely present.

"Well, I couldn't have you filling up all those other vines with sap, could I? Besides, the way you quivered when I slipped that ring over you was..." Rae growled, rather than complete the sentence, and a bright chord twinkled through her mind. "And those knots of yours... they usually stretch me out so much. I won't lie, I love it when you do that, but I also really liked having a more, well, comfortable girth. Especially when I had you triple-teaming me at the end there. I came so hard on you."

Rae giggled. "And if you thought that was fun, wait until I show you what Audrey sent you. I've never seen so much pollen! You're going to be so drunk, I might have to climb out of this pit by myself!"

She heard a rustling off to one side, and a vine carrying her bag crawled over towards where she was sitting. At the same time, a thin green shoot slithered up to her foot, sprouting tendrils that climbed around her leg and came to rest atop her knee. A purple bud appeared at the end of the tendril, slowly expanding and then splitting open to reveal a beautiful pink flower. The tendrils that tickled her earlier now tensed, wrapping her torso in a delicate hug.

Rae smiled, and before the tiny flower could fall away, she reached out and plucked it, tucking it into her hair just behind her ear. She leaned against the stalk, snuggling it with a huge grin on her face.

I love you too, Baby.

------

Rae crossed the stone floor to the door that led back to the antechamber. She raised her fist to bang on it, but before she could knock, the door groaned and swung open towards her, and she had to jump out of the way.

Damn mages, she swore to herself.

But Isobel wasn't in the antechamber. Rae took the opportunity to put her underclothes back on without being watched and straighten herself up before going back to the main hall. Isobel was right where Rae had left her, lounging on a couch near the fireplace, hands folded over her chest in meditation. Rae briefly thought she might even have fallen asleep, and walked over to the desk to unpack.

A few minutes later, the sap she'd collected had been portioned out and packaged for travel. She scribbled a note for the other shopkeeper and repacked the rucksack with pouches full of Baby's pollen and the rest of the things to send back with the messenger. It had been a long but very successful afternoon. And, she thought as she began cleaning her glassware, some of the most fun she'd had with Baby in a long time.

"Was it everything you hoped for? Ah, it's a silly question of course. I can tell that it was."

Isobel's voice was startling even though Rae knew she was there. The collection jar clattered in the washbasin as it fell the short distance from her hand.