Dominant Cheerleader v. 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,710 Followers

"Yes Miss, whatever you'd like, Miss," I said compliantly. I dove back between her thighs and sent my tongue on another mission way up inside that drooling cunt of hers. It wasn't long before she started bucking up against my face, her body wracked by another nerve-shattering climax. I was happy to see another button come open when she was finished, her lacy white bra cups on display as her sweater spread open further across her tremendous chest.

"Keep going. I'm far from being done with you, boy." Brooke grabbed my head and pushed me back between her thighs. I eagerly obeyed, pressing my mouth against her needy flesh. It didn't feel like I'd been at it very long before those delicious tremors had her big body shivering in paroxysms of ecstasy. The next button opened, the undersides of those jam-packed bra cups a feast for my hungry eyes.

"Jesus, that tongue of yours is something, and long too," Brooke said as shifted forward and got up from the bed. She peeled off her skirt and tossed it aside. Her wide hips and full curvy backside made me want to drool, her big bum cheeks looking like two beach balls ready to play. She looked incredible with just her tight white sweater still on, and those sexy thigh-high boots. "Get up there on your back. I want to ride that face for a few more."

And so she did, straddling me with her Amazon-like body and sitting right down in the saddle, her heavenly cunt mashed against my face. She gripped the headboard and ground herself down against me and she came three more times, each time gushing a sticky load of her warm discharge all over my face. I ran my tongue as far around the outside of my mouth as it would reach, drawing the delectable nectar into my mouth and down my throat.

Every time she came, she'd sit back and teasingly open another button on her cardigan. Her taut stomach was visible, with shadows cast by her shelf-like voluminous tits standing out boldly against her smooth white skin. Fuck, her body was amazing.

With only two buttons left to go, she climbed off my body and took my place, lying on her back propped up against the headboard with a stack of pillows under her. There were only two buttons left, the cardigan now spread out and cupping the sides of her heavily-structured bra. I knew that thing had to have a lot underwire in it to support those massive jugs. She motioned to the spot between her legs as she drew her booted feet up, her pointy heels digging into the mattress as they rose higher. With her knees bent up, she rolled her legs open, those tremendous thighs and that gorgeous pussy of her coming into view.

She took one blood-red fingernail and crooked it towards me, beckoning me to her. "C'mere, boy, only two more buttons left to go. I want you to take your time and earn those buttons."

"Yes, Miss," I said softly as I took my spot between her creamy thighs and brought my mouth to her steaming cunt. I took it nice and slow, making her climb the walls a few times along the way, and then slowing right down, letting her come back from that euphoric high, and then I'd take her right to the edge again...and again.

Both of those final two times she came, she was gripping the sheets in a death grip and twitching every which way, her body almost convulsing as the shattering waves of pleasure coursed through her. When she popped open the final button, she sat up and shrugged off the sweater completely, totally exposing her upper body.

Oh fuck! I muttered to myself as my eyes zeroed in on her mouthwatering tits. They were magnificent. The delicate lacy bra pushed them together and up spectacularly. I could see her big nipples thrusting, proudly it seemed, against the lacy material of the bra. And fuck, did those nipples ever look big. Her cleavage was a mile long, and dark as the deepest ocean. Even with all the porn I'd watched over the years, I'd never seen such a perfect-looking set of tits.

She pushed a couple of pillows under her and sat back, propped up against the headboard, her face glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration as she recovered from her multiple orgasms. She looked down at herself and ran her hands up the sides of her body, cupping her heavy breasts, still gorgeously encased in that sexy white bra. With that teasing smile on her face, she looked up at me as she hefted them towards me, as if offering them.

"You've been a very good boy, Joseph, and because you have been, I'm going to let you jerk off all over these tits you seem to love so much."

As well as that gorgeous overflowing bra, she was still wearing those sexy thigh-high boots, the stiletto heels digging eroticly into the mattress. Sitting up against the headboard, offering her massive tits up to me, she looked sexy as anything. I didn't hesitate once she made her offer. I quickly shucked off my underwear and wrapped my hand around surging erection, the engorged crimson crown already drooling precum. I got to my knees and crawled up next to her, pointing the enflamed knob at her huge tits.

"That's a pretty nice cock," Brooke said as she looked at my throbbing eight inches. "Now be a good boy and show me what you've got in there for me. If I like what I see this time, maybe I'll take my bra off for the next one. Would you like that? Would you like to see your load sprayed all over my nipples?"

"OH FUCKKKKK," I gasped out. I'd been so turned on the whole time I was eating her out that those few teasing words of hers sent me right over the edge. I barely had time to point the head of my prick at her tits before I came, a long rope of cum rifling out of my throbbing cock. I came like a racehorse, flooding her chest with torrents of milky semen. My climax was blissfully intense, and I totally unloaded all over her, wad after wad of pearly spunk raining down on her massive breasts. I felt like I was pouring out my very soul onto those gorgeous tits as I came and came, white ropes and silvery gobs of semen covering her chest from one side to the other.

When the delicious orgasmic sensations finally started to dwindle, I continued to kneel beside her, the final drops of spunk dripping onto her tits as I started to recover, my own chest heaving as I drew in deep breaths of cool air.

"Well, it looks like you really needed that bad," Brooke said as she brought her hands up and started smoothing the wads and ribbons of cum into the soft skin of her breasts.

"Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss," was all I could say as watched the luridly erotic display of her rubbing my semen all over those massive guns. She even pushed some right down inside her bra cups, and I watched as her fingers ran over her nipples, tweaking them into further hardness.

"Yes, nice, very nice," she cooed as her hands kept busy with my big load. She looked up at me, that nasty twinkle in her eye that sent a tingling shiver right down my spine. "You did a good job, boy. Why don't you get down there between my legs again and prove to me that you're worthy of me letting you come a second time."

I slavishly went back to my designated spot between her legs and set about my duties. I made her come another five times before she took her bra off and let me jerk off on her again. She gave me her bra and let me sniff it. I pressed the huge cups against my face, feeling her warmth and breathing in her scent. When I finally set it down, I made note of the bra size shown on the tag on the inside of the strap: 38F. Fuck! I thought, 38 fucking Fs!!!

And then I looked down at her, her and those gorgeous 38Fs. Naked, her breasts were as magnificent as I'd thought. They had very little sag, just enough to naturally cover the full breadth of her chest. Her nipples were a delectable strawberry-red, and big, really big. Within minutes, my second load did end up all over them, white gobs of spunk dangling off both of those stiff bullet-like nipples by the time I was done.

* She kept me busy all that night. I never left my spot between her legs, unless I was jerking off onto her gorgeous body. She sent me on my way the next morning, but not before throwing her leg over me and riding my face through another series of climaxes. I ended up coming six times myself in the time I spent with her, each one jacked off onto her spectacular tits. I lost count early on of the number of times she came, but she didn't seem any the worse for wear at the end of it. My jaw was sore and my lips and tongue were almost numb, but I'd never felt happier in my life.

She was wearing a sexy red slip when she showed me to the door, her statuesque body looking amazing in the satin lingerie. I was out the door and starting down the hallway when her voice stopped me short.

"Hey, boy." I turned to see her leaning against the door, the side of one huge breast resting teasingly against the frame. "That thing you said that field hockey team did to you that weekend..."

She left her words hanging out there, and I wondered where she was going with this. "Yes?" I replied.

"How would you like to repeat that?" She had that nasty gleam in her eye again.

"What do you mean?"

"The football team's on a bye next week. The cheerleading team is going to Chicago for a promotional event for a number of days." She paused, and that bewitching twinkle in her eyes had my heart hammering away already. "I'm pretty sure the girls would agree to it once I tell them what they're in for. So, boy, how would you feel about being our 'trainer' for that weekend? I know those girls, they'd definitely put your talents to good use."

"I'd love it," I said without hesitation, a jolt of blood flowing right to my midsection.

"Good. That's my good boy. I'll be in touch," Brooke said, giving one breast a blatant squeeze right in front of me. "And I'll probably call you before then. I think I'm gonna be in need of another personal 'training session' in a day or two."

With those final words and a beguiling wink in my direction, she stepped back into her apartment and closed the door. I turned on my heel and walked down the hallway, unable to wipe the smile off my face.

THE END

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,710 Followers