Dominant Dan Fucks Desperate Mum

Story Info
Dominant mum meets her son’s submissive partner.
1.7k words
3.87
45.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel never brought any of his girlfriends home to meet me and his dad.

I always asked him about whether he had a steady girlfriend when he came back for weekends. He would always say he dated a lot of very nice girls but nobody special enough to meet his mum just yet.

"I'm still playing the field. You know what I mean mum."

He always grinned at me with that lovely cheeky way he had.

I guessed what he meant but I played the part of the innocent mother, perhaps, if I'm really honest, wanting to hear some details about his sex life.

I'd purse my lips and frown at him:

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean."

He leaned forward, put his hand on my hip and looked into my eyes:

"I mean sex mum. I'm having lots of sex. Lots and lots of it."

Of course I blushed and told him off.

"I don't want to know about what you get up to "

"Why not? Are you jealous mum? Isn't dad banging you properly?"

He wrapped his arms round me from behind and kissed the side of my face.

I turned away and pretended to be busy with washing the dishes:

"Stop it. You're just being naughty now. I'm your mum not one of your sexy dates."

I felt his hand on my bottom:

"Shame."

So when he phoned to tell us he was bringing a girlfriend to stay the weekend I was very excited.

"Will she be sleeping in your room or do you want me to air the spare room?"

"Mum! She'll be sleeping with me of course. And we'll be having sex. I'm 25 years old now for goodness sake."

I needn't have worried. Fiona was lovely. Tall, beautiful with a lovely figure, big tits: almost as big as mine! And long legs. And she was so charming and friendly and polite. We got on very well.

Even my husband Dave got excited in her presence. I caught him staring at her tits and told him off. Fiona noticed and I apologised on my husband's behalf.

Bless her, she was so understanding: she just laughed.

"Oh don't worry. Let him look at my tits. I'm used to it. I'm sure you are too Audrey. You've got a magnificent figure; I hope you don't mind me saying that I'm quite jealous of your tits. You're just as Dan described. He's a lucky man, your Dave."

I wanted to say I wish he knew it but I held my tongue out of respect and the desire to make a good impression to my son's lovely girlfriend.

Over dinner we drank lots of wine and continued drinking later and became more intimate.

Daniel and Fiona told me that they'd met at a fetish club. I was shocked but fascinated. I wanted to tell them that me and Dave had been into BDSM when we first lived together but I thought my poor husband wouldn't want me to mention it in front of our son.

Fiona asked if I wanted to see some of her kinky clothes. I certainly did. We took our glasses of wine up to the bedroom and left father and son to chat downstairs.

Fiona let me try on her PVC top and tight latex skirt. I looked very sexy in it. I felt powerful.

Fiona was very complimentary. She said the outfit made my tits stand out. She was right.

"I just need your whip now!" I quipped.

"Oh I don't have a whip. I'm the other end. I'm the sub. Daniel's the dom. Obviously. He's very strong, very dominant and he's got a big, you know, a big dick. Sorry. You're his mum. So I suppose you know how big Daniel's cock is!"

I tried to sound sensible:

"Well I don't know. I expect he's grown since he was at home, but yes, he was always a big boy. Thank god. Not like his dad."

She giggled. We both did.

"So you used to punish Dave? You were the dom? You with your whip?"

"Oh god yes. I loved it. It almost made up for the rubbish sex and his little willy."

Drunk on wine and with a woman to confide in, for once, and feeling sexy and powerful in my tight latex outfit I found myself telling Fiona everything.

"Between you and me Fiona Daniel's father is nothing like his son. Oh my no; my Dave's dick is only 3 inches long. And he comes very quickly. I'm telling you, it's not worth the effort. I sometimes just wish some big cock man would walk in our house and fuck me over the dining table while Dave was having dinner. Does that sound terrible? I'm sorry but it's my fantasy!""

Fiona laughed.

"Oh no Audrey, it sounds perfectly natural. And it's no more than you deserve. Let's go downstairs and show the boys your outfit. Wait, try these stilettoes on. Wow. Look at you in those heels; your bum really looks amazing, so sexy."

I strutted in front of the mirror admiring my curves.

I remembered where I'd put the riding crop that I used to cane Dave with.

I swished it as I walked into the dining room.

Dave looked terrified and began to tremble.

Daniel just looked me up and down, his eyes resting on my tits. He had a look of pure lust in his eyes.

"Wow mum. Just wow. Fuck."

I felt sexy. I saw the front of my son's trousers move as his cock became erect.

I suddenly felt self-conscious and embarrassed and, trying to hide my incestuous feelings, I made a joke by playing the comedy dominatrix.

"Pathetic worms. I am the mistress of the universe. Now you nasty boys get in the kitchen and wash the dishes before I whip your bottoms."

Dave nodded. It was as though all my training and punishment of 30 years earlier had kicked right back in.

"Yes Mistress of The Universe."

He ran into the kitchen and I caught his bottom with the crop as he went past.

Daniel just laughed.

"I can think of something else I'd rather do mum. And I'd soon have you on your knees under my command."

We stared at one another. I suddenly felt submissive. I fought it.

"Get in the kitchen now!" my voice faltered and my words sounded silly.

He stood up and looked at me. I still felt very sexy. But I wanted to be fucked.

Whipping a submissive little dick husband in the kitchen suddenly seemed a poor substitute for a big powerful cock.

Daniel's face broke into a smile.

"Joking mum. You do look sexy but I'll obey you and help dad wash the dishes."

Fiona and I chatted and drank more wine while the men washed and tidied up.

Then we went to bed.

That night Dave and I lay in bed listening to our son fucking his girlfriend in the next room.

They were very loud.

I felt the mattress wobble shake as Dave jerked his little dick. I felt horny too. I let him climb on top of me and stick his penis in me till he came.

I wished it was Daniel fucking me. I told Dave to lick me out and I had an orgasm on his tongue.

As I came I shouted that I wanted a real cock inside me and I wished he had Daniel's cock to fuck me with.

When we were done I hoped they hadn't heard me.

The following morning we had breakfast together then Daniel and Fiona packed and loaded their car to go back to London.

Before they left Fiona gave me her outfit, including the stilettoes.

"Daniel told me to give these to you. He says it looks better on you than on me. And it does."

I thanked her and she gave me a respectful kiss on the cheek.

I wore it in the week and used my crop on Dave's bum. It was fun but I kept thinking of Daniel. It was no substitute for being fucked.

Daniel phoned on the Friday and said he was coming for the weekend.

Without Fiona.

"Get dinner ready for 7 mum. Make sure you start eating before I arrive. I want you and dad to be sitting at the dining table when I get in. And wear the outfit.

Confused I did as he said.

We were eating when I heard Daniel come in.

I stood up to say hello.

He told me to shut up and bend over the table and spread my legs.

I was too slow. He pushed me forward roughly. Plates and glasses and food scattered and crashed to the floor.

Dave froze, his fork halfway to his mouth. I looked at him as Daniel pulled my knickers down, held me by the waist and pushed his huge cock inside my cunt.

Daniel fucked me there on the table while his dad watched. It was my fantasy come true. As I came I looked at Dave and my body shook. My arms waved about as I lost control of my body and more plates crashed off the table smashing to the floor. Finally Daniel thrust his great cock into me and I felt his seed fill my cunt.

He pulled out of me and turned me over onto my back.

"There you go dad. Time for you to clean up."

Dave jumped up and began picking up the broken crockery, scooping up the potatoes, peas and gravy that had been flung from the table in the fury of our son's incestuous mother fucking frenzy.

"Not that cleaning up dad you twat. Mum can do that later. Clean up my cum from her pussy with your tongue you useless little dick pervert."

Dan grabbed his dad by the hair and shoved his face between my legs. As my husband lapped his son's cum from my cunt I came again.

Dan leaned down to kiss me.

"Gotta go now mum. We'll do this again soon, whenever I feel like it. Love you. Fiona sends her love too. Bye."

I gasped "Bye Daniel. Thanks."

And he was gone.