Dominant Species Ch. 41-43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek got Bethany to squeal as he pulled her up and twisted so he was above her on the bed. "Turnabout is fair play, right?" He put her hands behind her head. "Don't move them, or I'll stop." He grinned as he looked at his brother, who had just put Britney in the same position but from the other side of the bed. The sisters were pulled until their tan lines met the edge of the bed, and their legs were pushed apart and back slightly until they were spread open before their kneeling mates. The girls scooted their shoulders over until their heads were touching.

As one, the boys leaned forward and took a deep smell of their mate's centers. The scent called to them on a primal level, they had to taste, and they did. The girls gasped as their faces buried themselves in them, their tongues taking a deep lick from bottom to top before circling around and going back down. The boys had decided to make this like synchronized swimming, so they did the same things at the same times and listened to the same results.

It didn't take more than thirty seconds before the girls felt their insides coiling up as the pleasure built higher and higher. They moaned unreservedly as the boys made a feast of their sodden sexes, lapping up the juices like a dog finding water after a hard run. The image made Derek laugh, and together they partially shifted, their tongues lengthening until they were inside them. The dexterous wolf tongue swirled around and curved into the upper walls, causing the girls to spasm in pleasure and come hard again. They kept going, driving them higher and higher until with screams of pleasure they collapsed back onto the bed, begging them for a break.

Eric and Derek stood facing each other from across the bed, looking down with satisfaction as their mates panted and shook from the pleasure they had given them. They stroked their proud flesh, fully recovered now and ready to finish the mating process. The girls looked at them with love and lust, the fear was gone, their men had given them pleasure after pleasure and they didn't want the night to stop until they were theirs in all ways.

"This may hurt at first, love, but it will be but a moment and I'll make you forget it all." Britney nodded at him, as Bethany used her legs to pull Derek closer to her. They lined up their cocks with them, rubbing their copious juices on the head and shaft before pushing slowly but inexorably into them.

The girls groaned and their eyes rolled back as the hard shafts stretched and filled their tight channels. The boys leaned forward and kissed them, pulling their hands forward and around their necks as their hands braced themselves on their shoulders and they supported their weight on their elbows. Moving back and forth, they waited until they started to move in concert with them. With a mental communication, the boys plunged their hips forward and fully seated themselves.

"FUCK!" "OH GOD!" The girls screamed in pain and pleasure as their maidenheads were torn through. They felt like they were being pulled apart as the hard cocks pushed all the way in, they could feel it all the way up into their stomachs. The screams didn't last, the boys stilled and kissed them to distraction as their bodies adjusted to the invasion. It took a minute, but when they started to move against them, they knew it was all right. Slowly they pulled out until only the tips were still in, then they pushed forward as the girls moaned in pleasure.

The passion built along with their speed, the girls rocking their hips to get better angles. Both wrapped their legs around the waists of their mates, using their heels to urge them forward as the thrusts came harder and faster. As they built towards their climaxes, their wolves came forward to finish the job. Their eyes started to glow and their teeth lengthened and sharpened; when the girls started to come, they pulled their necks down and bit deeply into the junction between neck and shoulder, marking them as their own.

As the pain of the bite hit, the pleasure of their cocks being repeatedly squeezed caused them to come as well. As soon as the girls released their bites, they returned the bites. The girls screamed loudly then it went quiet, the pleasure was so great they passed out.

As their wolves receded, both boys licked the wounds on their mate's necks and sealed them. Eric pulled the blanket down and carefully tucked Britney in before he crawled in beside her. Flipping the covers up, his arm then rolled her towards his as he lay on his back so her head was on his good shoulder and her wound was uncovered. Derek had picked up Bethany and taken her to his own bed, where they fell asleep together, fully mated and completely sated.

--

Reggie hovered over Josi on the cot at the clinic, a cold wash cloth wiping away the sweat from her brow as she slept uncomfortably. The fever had hit in earnest shortly after sunrise, and she would be out of it for about a day. His wolf wanted him to curl up next to her and hold her tight, but there was way too much work to be done. He kissed her lightly on the lips then stood up and left the room.

His Betas were all gathered in the lobby area. The human volunteers and many Pack members were already hard at work tending to the bitten ones, who were going to be coming out of their fevers in the next twelve hours. He could hear the activity throughout the clinic. Per his instructions, they had left only a few people behind to watch over the children in the homes. They gathered around him as he sat on one of the chairs. "Anything to report?"

Tom spoke first. "The young ones are all staying at my house, Mary and the older girls are watching them. They are already in the safe room and she said it is all going well. They turned it into a huge sleepover."

Beta Ron chimed in next. "I spoke to Deputy Stevens. People have calmed down, everyone is back underground for the day. We will meet after sunset to discuss how we can cooperate further. He did mention that there are a number of people who are interested in the change, but most of them want to see how the first batch goes before they commit." They all laughed, the transition wasn't easy and the volunteers were seeing this firsthand.

"All right," Reggie said, "We also need to inform the other Packs of the leadership change and what is going on with the humans."

Ron pointed to the five wolves in the corner. "They have volunteered to be the messengers."

Reggie looked at the group, there were four young males and one female, all were unmated. He laughed inside, of course they would volunteer, it was a chance to see if their mate was in another Pack. "That's fine, but we need someone to go to North Fork. I'd like it to be someone who is already known to Silvia and Abigail so they know they can trust what they say."

"I'll go," Tom said. "I'll even bring them a can of beans." The whole group started laughing at that, the story had quickly spread through the Pack.

The farther packs were too distant to reach in a single night, so he divided them into two groups. A group of two was to go to Idaho Falls and Rexburg, while the group of three was sent to Stanley, Sun Valley and Twin Falls. Reggie charged each of them to stay safe and avoid humans when possible, but to stay alert and report what they saw along the way. It was critical to them that they understand how the rest of the State and the Packs were reacting to the solar flare in terms of how they went forward. "Also, I would like to invite them to an Alpha Council meeting. Two weeks from today, here in Salmon. We need to come together as a species, and the Alpha Council is the start of that. Now, you have a long trip ahead of you. Get some sleep and we'll talk again just before sundown."

Reggie split the volunteers into shifts, and sent the ones who weren't working to go get some sleep. "It's going to be a long day, everyone. And after the fevers break, it gets really exciting." With that, he took his own direction and walked back to Josi's cot. Shifting to his wolf, he curled up on the floor and put his head on his paws to sleep.

"Alpha... it's time." The voice and the gentle shake of his shoulder woke him up, his head jerking around until he remembered where he was. Looking over to Josi he saw she was tossing about in her cot, and glancing at the clock he saw it was two in the afternoon.

"Thanks, I'm up," he responded to Marcus over the link. Shifting to human form, he grabbed scrubs and dressed quickly. "How are they doing?"

"As well as can be expected," Marcus replied. "They should start coming out of their fevers in the next few hours, starting with the ones who were the healthiest going in. The ones who had more to heal might take another twelve hours or so, but all should be done with the fevers by midnight. We should see the first changes by morning."

Reggie ran his hands through his hair and closed his eyes. "I've never been involved in a first shift. What do I need to do?" He followed Marcus out of the small room as they talked.

"Well, there isn't much anyone can do for the shift itself. Even a mate has to stay back, all they can provide is encouragement. You must be there for when the shift is complete, though. The new wolves will be scared, almost feral and defensive. Without a mate to ground them, they need their Alpha. You have to dominate their wolf, give them a Pack link and help them find balance. I don't envy you, it is going to be a long day."

They made it to the lobby where a number of Pack members were still sleeping, they had been working shifts all night caring for the people. Reggie looked around at them, he was still getting used to the idea that he was now responsible for all these lives but his wolf was happy. "I'm thinking we need a production line mentality to keep up."

Marcus nodded. "That would make sense. We could move them based on how close they are to shifting, and after the first shift we need to teach them about their wolves and the Pack. We can't afford to let all these new shifters go around unsupervised."

They sat at the desk and he pulled out a piece of paper. "Let's see how many groups we will need. We need one to stay with those who are still in the fever stage."

Reggie nodded. "We can put the humans in that group, freeing up our Pack for later. Next would be for those who have broken their fevers but not shifted then, right?"

"Yep. This could have its own challenges; some of the people made an informed choice, they knew what was going to happen to them. There are dozens that were unconscious and close to death, though. They are going to wake up with no idea of what is going on and why."

"So we need people in this group who can be a calming influence. Normally I'd put Rachel in charge of this, but until she recovers she is out. I'll put Mary in charge."

"Good idea," Marcus replied. "It would be a good place to put some of the teens and children, too. They won't be threatening and seeing how a child can shift and accept it may help." He wrote notes under the box on his sheet, then drew the next one and labeled it Shifting. "Once we see the signs of the shift beginning, we need to move them. Outside would be best, but we can use rooms inside during daylight. We'll need you there, along with our strongest warriors."

Marcus paused and let out a breath. "It's possible that some wolves will not respond to you. If they are feral, we will need to put them down before they can endanger others."

Reggie clenched his fists, knowing that if he failed it would mean a life lost. "I don't want humans near this, they don't need to see it." Taking the paper, he wrote down a half dozen names of strong wolves that he wanted with him. "I guess the last part will be the aftercare."

"Yes, we need to give the changers a crash course on being a wolf. They will need to run, to learn about their new senses, how to use the mind link, everything."

Reggie looked at who he had already assigned and mentally went through who was left. "Let's put Rachel in charge of this. By the time they get to that point she should be out of bed, and we really just need her to organize her group." Marcus nodded his assent. "Come on, let's get the leaders of each group together and they can start planning for it."

Two hours later, his Pack was organized and the first groups were ready. Marcus was sitting with Rachel, discussing her responsibilities, when one of the human assistants poked her head into the room. "Doc, Tammy is awake and is asking for you."

"And so it begins." He kissed Rachel and left the room. Using the Pack link, he updated them that it was starting. "The next twenty-four hours are going to be difficult, but hugely important for our Pack and our town. We are going to quadruple in size, and integrating all these new wolves into our Pack will be a real challenge. I know we are up for it, I have confidence that each and every one of you will do their best to welcome them and help them with the transition. I couldn't be prouder of you. Sleep when you can, and let me know if there are any problems."

The Pack members responded as he knew they would, there was excitement mixed with nervousness flowing over the bond. He smiled as he reached the reception area, that was where they decided to move the people who had finished the fevers and were waiting the change.

Tammy's wide smile greeted him as he walked in. "Doc! You saved me!"

Marcus moved to her side and gave her a gentle hug. "How do you feel?"

Her breath hitched a little as she tried to sit up more. "Like I got run over by a truck." She looked down at her arms, she could see the sores were gone. "What did you do? I shouldn't have made it back, no one in my state ever got better."

He took her hand. "I did what I thought was best, Tammy. I changed you to be like me."

She looked at him and smiled. "So I'm a werewolf now?"

It was Marcus' turn to be shocked. "Yes. How... how did you know?"

"Last summer we had that emergency call for the car accident, remember? After the patient was airlifted to Idaho Falls, I left but I wasn't tired even though it was three in the morning. I decided to sit on a bench across the street; I figured Rachel was coming to pick you up since your car wasn't there, and I thought I'd say hi. When you came out the back, I saw you change into your wolf form and run off." She looked in his eyes. "At first I was scared, but I know you, I know your heart. My head thought monster but my heart knew better."

"I don't know what to say, Tammy."

"You don't have to say anything. I went home and thought about it, I went on the Internet too. I learned what I could and decided that you were a good man, even if you weren't the man I thought. I figured if you wanted me to know, you'd tell me."

Marcus thought about it for a while, then he took her hand in his. "I wasn't born this way, after I was discharged from the Army I met Rachel. She and her family are werewolves; she is my mate, we fell in love and she changed me. One of the benefits of the change was that it has strong healing ability. It couldn't replace my leg or my eye, but it could help me otherwise. After the solar event, the radiation poisoning was killing humans rapidly. I knew that the bite could cure the symptoms, but it wasn't an easy decision. Normally we would only change those who were mates to wolves or their families, those who volunteered. You and most of the others here were unconscious and unable to give consent, but I couldn't just let you die. We've worked together for years, I couldn't watch that, so I made the decision for you. The bad part of the change is over, soon you will make your first change and be one of us."

Tammy looked at him and cupped his cheek with her hand. "Without you I'd be dead, Marcus. I'm not mad at you." She looked down at her hands. "Do I at least get a hot mate? I'm tired of the whole dating scene."

Two more people were brought in and set on chairs, their heads full of questions. "I guess we'll find out, won't we?" He hugged her again and left for the other room, the long night was just beginning.

--

Donald waited until most of the people had cleared out from their picnic, returning to their homes for the daylight hours, before he approached his Alphas. The presence of his mate and her children in the Pack had only heightened his paranoia about Pack security, and his wolf was pacing in his mind over the potential threat from the Salmon pack.

"Alphas, a word please?" Calvin and Kelly waved him forward as they walked hand in hand towards their house.

"Of course, Donald," Kelly replied. "How are things going with Silvia?"

"Slow." Donald's shoulders fell slightly as he caught up with them. "She's been through a lot, I'm just trying to get her to not be afraid when I am around for now. My wolf understands, but he isn't happy about it."

"Well, Candice figured you'd want to be close to them." Calvin took a key from his pocket. "It's the room next to theirs. There is no connecting door, but it should help your wolf relax knowing they are near you. Now that the radiation threat is over, things are much easier around here."

Donald took the key like it was a precious gem and put it in his pocket. "Now, tell me about your plans regarding the Salmon pack. Since Reggie's challenge failed, we now have Richard and his pack at our southern border, and we know he is violently opposed to the wholesale changing of humans we have done. We're also vulnerable right now as they aren't done with the change. How are you going to make sure our Pack is protected?"

"I plan to increase patrols on the border, to ensure we detect any incursions and have time to get everyone to the safe rooms. I need people, though."

Calvin stopped and we all stopped with him. He thought for a moment, then looked up. "Take Eric and Derek and their mates. They hadn't been assigned groups yet because of their mates changing."

Kelly looked at him a little shocked. "You want Britney and Bethany on the front line? They don't know how to fight!"

"No, I want them on patrol. It will be good for them to learn the territory, and they are fast enough that if they see anything they can run back here." He looked at Donald. "I don't want a fight along the border, you tell your patrols they are to report contact and fall back. We'll defend our safe room."

"Understood, Alpha." He thought for a moment. "I think I can come up with some surprises for them if they come to town, there are some natural choke points that they will go through, and we still have that stock of explosives in my shed." He chuckled, years ago they had purchased dynamite, plastic explosives, blasting caps and detonators for a demolition project, and he had made sure they had plenty left over for future use. "I'll grab some stuff and work on it before sundown. Trust me, boss, if they make it to the safe house there won't be many of them left."

"You're looking forward to this, aren't you?"

"Alphas, I've trained myself and our Pack my whole life for this moment. I won't, WE won't let you down. It's time to test one of my favorite sayings."

"What's that," Kelly asked.

"Most human problems can be solved by the appropriate charge of high explosives."

Calvin laughed. "That's all you took out of watching Uncommon Valor a dozen times?"

"Nope." Donald laughed as well. "He only got to six. By the time I'm done, this town will be a death trap and our Pack will emerge unharmed."

"Let's hope that it doesn't come to that. What about Josi?" Kelly clutched her mate's arm nervously.

"She's probably dead as well." Calvin sighed, he had liked her spirit. "Her mate failed in an Alpha challenge, she lost him and she's a changed human. I can't imagine Richard letting her live."

"One more reason that fucker needs to die." Kelly looked at the ground. "It's sad, all these years we have been friends and allies and in a couple days it all goes to shit on us."