Dominated by His Personal Trainer

Story Info
A meek man enrolls in a Gym and meets an Alpha Female.
7.5k words
4.71
21k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby looked at himself in the bathroom mirror and sighed. A kind person might call him slim and trim and unkind one would call him just plain skinny. His glasses fogged up from the steam, he quickly wiped them, then tried flexing his muscles while checking himself out in the mirror - it didn't really make much difference. He sighed again. He was tired of his Tinder dates going nowhere. Sure on his profile he could just show a photo of his handsome face, sparkling eyes, dark thick hair. The glasses made him look the intellectual type and there seemed to be plenty of girls that got off on that. But when it came to the actual date he was sure it was his 'slim and trim' physique that let him down. He hadn't been laid in almost a year and sometimes he would get so horny it would drive him crazy! If only he could have one of those bodies like those Hollywood stars, not crazily built, but a body with noticeable toned muscles. If he had that he was absolutely sure he would be killing it with women! It was time for a change, tomorrow he was going to sign up at that new gym down the street, then a month or two from now he would have the body he, and the girls, dreamt of.

The next evening Toby stood in front of the new gym. It was a foreboding structure, converted from an old factory that had lain empty for years. Now the large arched windows were lit up and he could see lines of treadmills lined up with fit young men and women working up a sweat while looking out over the New York skyline as the sun started to set beneath the horizon. Toby had never set foot in a gym before and at the age of twenty-three was feeling maybe he had left it a little late to start. He closed his eyes and remembered that skinny figure he had seen in the mirror, took a deep breath and walked through the door.

The factory brickwork continued inside, but he was glad to see it was warmly lit and had a modern finish. A pretty blonde receptionist sat behind the desk as he entered. She must have noticed his nerves.

"Hey there, welcome to Moscow Muscles, can I help?"

"Er... yes..." replied Toby meekly as he adjusted his glasses out of habit, "I am looking to sign up."

"Well that's great, I just need to take some details and you will be good to go. Have you been to any gyms before?" the receptionist asked.

"Er...no... Is that a problem?"

"Of course not, just it means we will need someone to show you the ropes, how to use the equipment safely. So are you looking to get fit, put on muscles or lose weight...?" The receptionist kind of faded out at the last point as she took an extra moment to look Toby over.

"Probably not lose weight, otherwise I might blow away," Toby replied trying to be humouress to fight his awkwardness.

"Well don't you worry, we have plenty of trainers that can help you build some muscle if that is what you are after?"

"Yes, that would be great."

"Well as you are new to all this, I would recommend you get a personal trainer to help you put together a training and diet regime," said the receptionist as she checked her computer screen, "Actually we have one of our trainers free right now. She could get you started."

"She?"

"Oh you think a woman doesn't know how to build muscle?" teased the girl.

"No, no, that's not what I meant!"

"I'm joking! Don't worry Inga knows what she is doing. She is actually one of the owners. But I warn you, she will work you hard! But is great at motivating people!"

"Well sure, let's do this," said Toby with a nervous smile.

Toby went into the changing room and tried not to look at the several other occupants that were in various states of dress. All of them were in great physical shape and he could only dream that one day he would look half as good as these other guys. They walked about unashamed, completely naked in and out of the showers and Toby thought that this confidence was born from having such perfect bodies. God he wanted that confidence so much!

Toby stepped out the changing room, dressed in joggers and t-shirt. He felt really self-conscious and was sure he was standing out a mile among all the other people here. It was like being back in school, him the small geeky kid and being surrounded by all the handsome cool kids.

"You must be Toby," came a powerful female voice with a very noticeable Russian accent. Toby looked around and saw the owner of the voice and his jaw almost hit the floor. A tall gorgeous woman in her early thirties with long dark hair stood there. Every inch of her was toned and muscular that was made all the more prominent by her small tight sports top that was being stretched to the limit by her large, firm round breasts. As she looked down on him, Toby had never felt so small in his life.

"Er... yes... I'm To..Tob...Toby."

"Are you sure? You don't seem certain," she asked, fixing him with her dark rich eyes.

Toby blushed and just about managed to reply, "I am certain."

"Ok then. I am Inga and I understand you are wanting to put on some muscle weight. Let's see what I am working with," said Inga as she looked Toby up and down then took hold of his arms and gave them a squeeze, "This is going to be quite a challenge," she muttered under her breath.

"I'm prepared to do what it takes," replied Toby.

"I actually meant for me. But yes, it will also be a challenge for you too. But I shall make a man out of you. A 'real' man."

For the next half an hour Inga showed Toby all the various types of equipment and benches including demonstrating them as well as some warmup exercises and stretches. Toby watched in awe and amazement as she lifted huge weights and he saw sweat form on her curves of her muscles and some drip down her chest and vanish between her large round breasts. He felt a slight tremor in his underpants as his cock gave a slight twitch to a surge of blood that rushed there.

"What are you looking at?" she snapped, "You are meant to be watching my arms as I lift so you can see my form, not looking at my chest!"

"Sorry, sorry," he muttered.

"Now you try."

Inga removed over half the weights from the bar that she had been lifting and the gestured to Toby to take position.

"Bend the knees, grip the bar. Hands further apart. Better. Back straight. Now lift!"

Toby did what he was told, she would have made a truly intimidating drill sergeant in the army and he was definitely going to obey without hesitation. He gritted his teeth and lifted the dumb-bar off the mat.

"Good, feel the tension in your butt," said Inga and she gave Toby's small ass a squeeze to make sure it was taking the strain. Toby's eyes opened wide in surprise but he managed to keep control of the bar. "And down. And up. Again."

After six repetitions Toby was starting to struggle and the bar barely lifted off the mat.

"I can't do another one," gasped Toby and let go of the bar.

"Yes you can, it is just your mind saying you can't," said Inga and she stepped behind him very close and put her hands on his shoulders. Toby could feel her breasts push against his back, they were so firm, he felt another quiver in his pants. "Now, bend the knees, grip the bar and stand."

A surge of arousal that flooded through his body and with it came strength. He did as Inga told him. She was so close he could smell her delicate scent and feel her breath on the back of his neck as he completed the lift.

"Remember drive through the butt," she said and again took hold of his ass, "One more, down and lift."

Toby bent and the knees again and realised that his cock was fast becoming a semi. His joggers were baggy but if he got a full hard-on then it still would be very obvious. He froze in place, not sure what to do.

"Come on, you can do it, lift!" Inga encouraged.

Toby did so and prayed that his arousal was hidden.

"Excellent work. Now let's change things a little," she said.

Inga came round the front of him and knelt down to remove some more weights from the bar. Her face was now only a couple of feet away from Toby's dick. Toby, seeing this glorious, muscular beauty kneeling before him, felt his cock start to rise even more. She hadn't noticed yet, he looked around and everyone else on the gym was preoccupied with their own exercises to pay him any attention.

"Now I want you to do a shoulder press. Lift the bar up to your chest and then from there push it above your head through your shoulders, ok?"

"Yes, ok," replied Toby quickly hoping she would stand and go behind him again. She didn't, she stood but stayed in front of him. Toby bent lifted the bar as instructed.

"Good, we will make a bodybuilder out of you yet," she said nodding, "Now do it again just pay extra attention to your muscles in your shoulders, these ones," she said and stepped forward. Fuck, Toby thought, she was right in front of him, she was just inches away from pressing against his crotch. He looked up and saw her full lips, how moist and inviting they were. She placed her hands on his shoulders.

"It is right here you must push from in one quick smooth..." she started and paused and looked down.

Toby blushed more than he had ever done in his life. His joggers were tented and the tip of the tent had brushed against the top of Inga's thigh.

"Do you have an erection?" Inga asked firmly, her body still pressing against him.

"I am so sorry, it is just..." Toby started.

"Do strong, powerful woman turn you on?"

"Erm..."

"Maybe best we move onto an exercise which you can do sitting down."

"Yes... thank you."

Inga didn't say anymore she just continued to give instructions as Toby sat on a bench and lifted dumb-bells. Looking up at the perfect body of Inga did nothing to convince his cock to go down so the remainder of the session was done in varying seated positions. When the hour was up Inga sat next to him.

"You will have a lot of work ahead of you if you want to put on real muscle weight. It will be a lot of hard work," Inga said with smirk as she glanced down at Toby's still tented joggers. Toby blushed again.

"I am sorry, I'm not sure what happened..."

"What do you mean? You are surprised your body reacts to a woman you are sexually attracted to? In Russia men are not so ashamed of showing their desires. Confidence isn't just created though a strong body it is about attitude. Are you serious about getting strong?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Good. I will give you private session tomorrow night after gym closes at eleven."

"Eleven, tomorrow night?" Toby asked in surprise.

"Da... I mean yes. If you are serious. There are only so many exercises you can do sitting down. So probably best we train when no one else is around to see your..." she nodded to his crotch making Toby fidget in embarrassment.

"Ok, I will be here."

"Good. Here is a towel to cover yourself as you go back to the changing room."

"Thanks!"

"And one last thing. Good blood flow is good for exercise so no jerking off between now and our session tomorrow tonight. I want you at your best for tomorrow's exercises."

The second Toby got back to his flat he wanted to pull out his cock and masturbate. His cock hadn't gone down at all and if anything, the thought of a private session with Inga, made it even harder! He lay in bed picturing Inga's strong firm body, her powerful arms, muscular thighs and that ass that was like two bowling balls. Fuck he was horny!

The whole next day at work all Toby could think of was of Inga and how much he wanted to be in her presence, to feel her hands on his body as she told him what to do. Soon he was hard again and when asked to attend a meeting he had to make an excuse to give him time to calm down otherwise he would have attracted some very unwanted attention from his colleagues and possibly a call from HR. At first the hours dragged and then the minutes until every second seemed like an eternity, but at last the work was finished and he hurried home. Even there the long wait until that evening seemed to take forever. Then at ten he showered, shaved, did his hair and made sure he looked his best all the time the image of that Amazonian Goddess was fixed in his mind, the thought of what she could do to him with that body of hers drove him crazy.

Toby arrived at the Gym just before eleven and noticed the pretty blonde receptionist, lock the door, pull her coat tight around herself and head off into the cold night. He wasn't sure what to do. He replayed the conversation with Inga again in his mind, she definitely had said come back at eleven. He pressed the buzzer on the door, then a few moments later a metallic voice spoke through a speaker.

"Privet...er... Hello?" came the Russian voice.

Toby was sure it was Inga so replied, "Hello...Hi... it's Toby... from last night.."

There was a brief pause then the door gave a whirling and a clicking noise as it opened.

"Come on up," said the metallic voice.

Toby took a deep breath and stepped inside. The lights came on automatically and he went up the stairs to the dressing room. It felt strange being there alone, the quiet and emptiness. He quickly changed into his joggers and t-shirt and went out into the gym where he saw in reality the beauty he had been imagining non-stop for the last twenty-four hours. Inga was lying on a bench and pressing a barbell bristling with weights. As Toby entered she put the weight down and sat up. She was wearing impossibly tight lycra shorts and an equally tight matching sports top. Her magnificent boobs were barely restrained by the thin fabric and Toby could see the points where her nipples strained the lycra even more. She was sweating which made her tanned skin glisten and shine in the light.

"I am glad you made it. I had my doubts whether you really were committed, but here you are," Inga said as she stood.

"I've been looking forward to it all day," Toby responded with a nervous smile.

"Well let's if you are so enthusiastic in an hour's time. To build up your body, I am going to have to break it first. I am not going to go easy on you. Do you remember the warmup exercises I showed you yesterday?"

"Sure."

"Good then what are you waiting for getting going."

Toby followed the routine, stretching, jumping and running on the spot while Inga circled him watching his every move.

"Lift those knees higher," she commanded and he immediately obeyed, "Good. Now lie on the bench, we are going to do some bench presses."

Toby lay down on the bench and Inga stood over him. She looked incredible, absolutely perfect. He felt that familiar surge of blood to his loins again and his cock started to rise.

"We will start easy, just thirty-pounds to get you started," said Inga as she stood at the top of the bench near his head, "I will be here so if the weight becomes too much I will help you. I don't want you to be crushed like a bug. Too much cleaning up," she didn't smile.

Toby started to lift, he tried to focus on the bar but he was distracted by the two powerful thighs that were almost straddling his head, by tilting his head back he had a good view of Inga's crotch. Her tight shorts meant he could see her mound and was sure he could just about make out her slit. His cock went from semi to full hard-on. He glanced down and saw the tent that had now formed between his legs and blushed.

"See how exercise gets the blood pumping," Inga said with a smile, "Now lift, push through the chest!"

The weights, that seemed easy at first were now getting heavy as lactose acid flooded his arms and they began to fatigue. He gritted his teeth and tried to lift but he just couldn't lift it off his chest.

"Just one more. Dig deep," came Inga's commanding voice.

"I...I can't..."

"Do you need some more motivation? Fine," Inga stepped forward and squatted down slightly so her crotch was lowered until it was just a few inches above Toby's nose, "Imagine me sitting on your face, do you want that?"

"Yes...yes..." he muttered.

"Then lift that fucking bar you weakling!"

A surge of adrenalin flooded Toby and he found a reserve of strength he never thought he had. Staring at Inga's mound he heaved the bar up from his chest. When his arms were fully stretched out Inga took the bar and eased back into the frame of the bench. Toby gasped to get his breath back.

"Good boy, see, you could do it. Now your reward," said Inga and she lowered herself down until her crotch rested on Toby's face, she then ground herself against his nose and lips. Toby's cock twitched in his joggers as he smelt the sweet smell of her sex mixed with her scent of fresh sweat. Then withing a few seconds she stood back up again.

"See what a man can do when he is properly motivated," Inga said with a slight smirk, "Now get up."

Toby did so, his joggers continued to betray his arousal and he wasn't sure if he should try to cover himself or not. The answer was quickly given to him.

"Lock your fingers behind your head and squat ten times!"

Toby squatted as instructed while Inga stood in front of him watching seriously. His cock bobbed up and down in his joggers with every squat.

"Take off those sweatpants, they are obviously getting in the way," demanded Inga.

Toby looked at her wondering if he had heard correctly, "You mean take them off completely?"

"What other way is there? Of course completely!"

With trembling hands he took hold of the elastic of the pants and lowered them down, he then pulled them off over his trainers.

"And your underpants, they are clearly constricting your circulation," added Inga who watched on.

Continuing to blush, took a breath and then pulled down his underwear. His cock immediately sprung free and after bobbing up and down a few times settled pointing proudly at the high ceiling. Toby stood there like a rabbit in head lights, fearful and in awe of the goddess before him.

"Well? Continue squatting!"

Toby did so, his cock smacking against his navel every time he stood. 'Nine, ten,' he counted in his head. Inga gave him two dumbbells which he took in each hand.

"This time twenty as fast as you can," she instructed.

Toby squatted away, but with every one his legs began to tire. 'Eleven, twelve,' he counted.

"I can't do anymore," he gasped, his legs feeling like jello.

"Can't you? I think you can, just you need a little more motivation. While you continue to squat I will lift my top, if you manage to get to twenty I will let you kiss one of my nipples. Do you want to continue?"

"Yes... yes..." Toby spluttered.

He continued to squat and with a contented smile Inga peeled up the tight lycra to reveal two large round breasts. They were the most perfect breasts Toby had ever seen, so full and they looked so firm. Two dark nipples crowned them and he desperately wanted to take them into his mouth.

"Twenty! Excellent!" said Inga with an approving nod.

Toby had completely lost track of what he was doing so mesmerized by the spectacular tits in front of him.

"Come and collect your reward," Inga said.

Toby put down the weights and staggered towards Inga, his legs were so tired they almost gave way beneath him, but he managed to reach his prize. Hungrily he took Inga's left nipple into his mouth and ran circles around it with his tongue in a frenzy. He felt the nub grow hard in his mouth and heard Inga give a slight purr of appreciation. Then a moment later the nipple was pulled from his mouth and Inga pulled her top back down. Toby collapsed to the floor gasping and panting.

"Tired already, we haven't even got started," said Inga with a smirk, "Onto the treadmill, come on!"

Toby pulled himself to his feet and walked slowly onto the running machine.

"Eight-miles per hour for five minutes," said Inga as she set the controls, "simple. And I will just sit in front of you to give you motivation."

As Toby started to jog Inga straddled one of the padded gym benches and lent back on one of her elbows. Then slowly, with her free hand, she started to run a finger up and down her mound while staring deep into Toby's eyes.