Dominated by My Niece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you have an accident, Debby," she said with a smile, "I'll put you in diapers and Jenny will probably want you wearing them all the time."

I began to worry about the imminent danger that I would let go and fill my panties with my doody. This was making me feel like I was back home at about five years of age.

"Miss, I've been good," I pleaded. "Can't you spare me having an accident or do you want to see me clean myself up or maybe even do it yourself?"

"Pull down your panties," Karen now ordered.

I complied. Then she told me to bend over the tub so she could examine me.

I bent over, sticking my bottom out and spreading my legs obscenely so she could gaze on my shaved pussy visible through my legs.

"That shaving did improve the way your pussy looks," Karen commented.

Suddenly, the doody started to push out of my bottom-hole and now about three inches protruded as I tried to keep it from escaping.

"Oh, look!" Karen exclaimed. "This little girl has a doody sticking out of her poop chute. Debby, you should be ashamed of letting that big brown jobbie push out of your bottom and hang there so obscenely."

"Push it out some more and then let it drop or cut it off," Karen ordered.

I did push, grunting, and the doody moved out some more until it must have been about eight inches long. Then I realized it was going to drop off without my moving my anal muscles to cut it off.'

It went plop on the bathroom floor.

"Are you finished?" Karen asked brusquely.

"Yes, Miss Karen," I answered, "that was what needed to come out." I was close to tears and my face was red with embarrassment. I couldn't believe I had shit on the floor, at my age.

"You do need to learn some self-control," she snapped. "A woman your age shouldn't have to plead to use the toilet."

She stopped berating me for a moment and then grinned, "As it happens, I need to do Number Two. You need to get into the tub on your back now."

As she rucked up her skirt and pulled down her tiny yellow thong, I realized immediately what was going to happen. This young woman was going to squat over me and excrete her bowel movement on my face.

Sure enough, that's exactly what happened. I was lying in the tub nude and looking up at her attractive bottom and her cute private parts above my face. First, I watched spellbound as her urethral opening twitched slightly and a strong hot stream of pee streamed out onto my face. I opened my mouth and let it fall in. It tasted salty and strong.

"Yes," she said, "drink my pee."

Her pee stream lasted quite a while. She must have been holding it in, just for me, I suppose. My mouth couldn't hold it all even when I tried to swallow the hot salty brew.

But then I saw her anal rosette pooch out and then the deep brown point of a turd slowly emerged. It was thick and I realized it was stretching her anus to excrete it. It kept coming and looked to be really long. It touched my face and then made a large coiled on it. The smell was becoming overpowering, and now I didn't want to open my mouth.

She told me to use my teeth to bite a piece off. I felt wildly abused when my incisors clipped a hunk of her doody off. She handed me a tissue and told me to gather the poo off my face and put it in the toilet.

Then, she then stood and just before she sat herself on the toilet, told me I could spit it out into the bowl. As I leaned down to deposit it in the toilet, I got a whiff of her pussy's smell of both urine and vaginal secretions, as well as the fecal odor emanating from her bottom-hole. This turned me on, and I felt myself again becoming wet.

Karen reached into her large handbag and brought out what looked to be a large metal butt plug. She made me bend over in front of her, and before I had had a chance to wipe, she slowly inserted the large plug into my anus. I felt it sliding inside me, the path smoothed by the residue of poo around my asshole.

It felt very weird having that plug in there. I was already imagining that I was being fucked in my ass, something I had never experienced. Leaving the plug pushed in far enough so that only the little knob at the end exposed, Karen, as she sat on the toilet, carefully wiped her pretty vulva and her bottom. She pulled up her thong and let her navy pleated skirt fall. She looked just like your average sweet high school girl.

I was humiliated by having lost control and letting my doody slide out of my ass onto the floor like an animal. I was also worried that Karen might have been serious in threatening to put me in diapers. But perhaps I had earned a respite, because once she had adjusted her skirt, she seemed intent on getting out of the smelly bathroom.

First, she made me use tissues to clean up the poo I had so shamefully excreted on the floor. Then she had me bend over again so she could wipe my cunt and my ass around the plug. I was then ordered to pull up the humiliating pink bloomers. They didn't seem quite so shameful when my mind had been conjuring up a vision of my wearing a diaper.

Cleaning out her system had calmed Karen down, probably because she felt more at ease. She must have been holding it in just like I had been, only she wasn't as desperate to poop as I was then. She now was acting like a typical inquisitive high schooler.

"Had you ever made a doody on the floor before?" she asked, in a questioning rather than a scolding tone.

I responded that I hadn't. She said sympathetically that she felt badly that I had been so shamed. I answered that I was getting used to it.

"My mom used to spank me," she confessed, "and I hated her for it. But Jenny wanted me to spank you. You're cool for a woman your age."

I accepted her compliment, if that was what it was, with a smile. As a teen might be expected to act, she bluntly asked me if my former husband had fucked me often. She giggled when I blushed deeply at that question because I still wasn't accustomed to discussing that so openly.

"We had not been having sex a lot before we split," I responded. "Our life in bed had been fairly dead for quite some time."

"Have you wanted to fuck since you left him?" she went on.

"I've started having those feelings," I ventured. "Yes, I guess if I met the right man, it might make me feel more normal."

"I need it almost every day," she said with a big smile. "My boyfriend is coming by in a little while. Would you like him to do it with you? He does have a lovely big cock and I know he would enjoy it and it might make you feel better," she explained.

"It sounds weird, I know," she continued, "but I would love to watch him fuck you, Debby, if you can deal with that."

All this raw talk had started to get me wetter down there than I had been in a long time. I was itching for sex. I gave her offer some quick thought and nodded that I was up for it.

"You do want that?" she almost screamed with glee. "Wow, I love it!" she exclaimed.

I was starting to think that this may not have been a great idea, but then my mind and my cunt told me that I had to be open to new things, and I realized that having a new man's cock in my vagina was one of the best I could imagine. I even remembered the long-ago image of the "zipless fuck" from Fear of Flying.

Ned, for that was Karen's boyfriend's name, turned up about fifteen minutes later. Karen had told me that he often stopped by to spend time with her wherever she might be. His name was Dennis, and he was very pleasant and seemed slightly older than she was, perhaps because he was already a sophomore at the local college.

After she had welcomed him and apparently quickly conveyed my availability to him, the two came over to where I was sitting in the living room and suggested we all have a beer together in the kitchen. I happily joined them and found Dennis had clearly been socialized by his little more than a year in college. He was easy to talk with and seemed to bring out the better side of Karen, whom I had first concluded was an incipient or an active sadist.

After he had asked me questions about my background, and I had shown myself interested in his collegiate activities. Karen said it was time for us to go upstairs.

My legs became shaky as I contemplated what was going to happen. In one sense, I felt more prepared for something I hadn't expected because of the shaving Karen had given me. Now, it seemed likely to make me feel more confident and even youthful when this young man would be making love to me.

Karen told Dennis that she needed to go upstairs first with me for a few moments and that she would let him know when it was time for him to join us. He sat down in the living room and took out his phone, like all these young people do these days.

When we got to my room, she took charge again. She had me take off my blouse and the tight training bra, as well as the little skirt I had been made to wear over the awful pink bloomers. Then she pulled the bloomers down and off and gave me an assessing look.

"You're in decent shape for your age, Debby," she observed and under the circumstances, I took that as positive. She opened my panty drawer and took out what I considered one of my less demure undies--a pair of red hicut panties that were tight enough to press into my slit just a little.

Karen noticed the effect and laughed. "That makes you more enticing, Deb," she offered gamely.

"In for an inch, in for a mile," I blurted out, suddenly aware that I was being obscene given what was going to happen. Karen exploded in giggles.

"You're ok, Deb!" she exclaimed.

She summoned Dennis to come upstairs and join us. Soon, he walked in and looked at Karen for further guidance.

"Deborah is happy to see you, Dennis," she said simply. "Just try to make her happy, love."

With that crisp intro, Dennis took over, rather, he took me in his arms. It was nice being held like that by a man, even if he was barely 20. Dennis was tall and might soon look mature enough so that our difference in age wouldn't seem so pronounced.

I did like being held by a pleasant young man, and it was better than being spanked by Karen, much less the other awful stuff that had gone down. Dennis then slowly unbuttoned my blouse, slipped it off my arms, and proceeded to unhook my regular white lacy bra. He lavished attention on my breasts, which had not been accustomed to being fondled so quickly grew firm and pointy and extremely sensitive.

This took me back to my own college and even high school days. I had not been a looker, but I had had boyfriends and knew about getting laid in the back seat, too. Thankfully, I had no thoughts of Don to bring my spirits down.

Then he unzipped my skirt and it fell to the ground. He carefully picked it up and placed it on a chair. Then Karen came over and undressed him. She unbuttoned his shirt, removed it, and pulled his tee shirt over his head. He had a nice chest with some hair. She then unbuckled his belt, unhooked his trousers, and had him step out of them, leaving him in a pair of dark blue men's briefs that were well-filled.

Dennis now reached for the waistband of my undies and slowly exposed my now bald pubes. I was sure he noticed my newly-acquired camel toe. He quickly shed his own briefs and helped me position myself atop the sheets, where he joined me and took me in his arms again now that we were both bare.

Karen seated herself across from the bed, still smiling. I did find her presence a strange, but I was happy enough being in bed with this well-built man, so I figured I was ahead of the game. Dennis's hands caressed my breasts, and this made me wetter and much more excited. I was ready when one of his hands petted my bare mons and started softly rubbing my labia and insinuating a finger inside me.

Dennis was in no hurry to get this on, which made me feel much better than I might have if he had been a slam-bammer. His finger was driving me crazy with feelings inside my quim that I hadn't felt for ages, and certainly not when I jilled myself to sleep on so many nights. I figured he realized I was getting aroused when I began moving my bottom in rhythm with his fingers now invading my vagina.

He kept playing with me and moving his fingers up my labia to tease my clit, which was erect and hard. Just a touch had me spinning and he saw that he had to be very gentle there. I have always been exquisitely sensitive.

I had almost forgotten that Karen was watching us as I spread my legs welcomingly as Dennis moved between them and began to lick my wet split. I loved the feeling of his tongue on my labia and savoring my essence from the juices that were flowing from my quim. He must have found me tasty because he kept pushing his tongue as far inside me as it could reach. This was so rare for me these days that I knew I was close to cumming.

When his tongue touched the tip of my clit, it happened. I exploded deep inside, and when I squirted enough to wet Dennis's face, I saw Karen giggle and wink at me. I was happy, of course, wildly happy, but also felt secure because she obviously approved and was not worried about losing Dennis's ardor to whatever charms I might be exhibiting to him.

He backed up for a moment and as he moved back to me, holding himself on his arms, That large, gorgeous cock start to push inside me. It was big and I would have been tight even if I had been having sex regularly. He was a considerate lover and knew that his girth would take me time to adjust. But adjust I did. I was on edge, and I wanted him all the way inside me, as far as he could penetrate.

Once he had reached that point, I began to move my midsection again and he moved his cock slowly out and then back in, pushing it in more quickly each time. I can't convey how marvelous it felt to be fucked again. He may have only been 20 but Dennis was a wonderful lover already.

I was already jealous of Karen but forced myself to consider how generous she was being. I didn't want to push things too far and end my evening by being spanked by her in front of Dennis, but I longed to see him make love to her. I reminded myself that I'd gotten a real up-close-and-personal look at her cunt and asshole earlier.

Dennis was focusing on my pleasure. I assume that my rhythmic response of my bottom and midsection encouraged him. I knew I would cum again soon because he had had an effect on my system that I couldn't ever remember experiencing.

When he let himself plunge his very firm penis deep into me, I felt myself losing any control and boiling over. I looked in his eyes, losing myself totally in their azure, and saw him smile as he let himself go and I felt the hot spurts deep in my vadge.

I'd be willing to admit that I'd forgotten how good sex--the old-fashioned male-female straight kind--could be. I know I sound like someone whose head has been buried in the sand indefinitely. But I realize now that I had about given up when Karen made her generous offer.

I looked at her with a lot of love in my eyes and hope she saw that. She looked turned on watching us fucking. I was getting up the nerve to ask her if I could watch her go at it with her boyfriend. But first I realized that after he withdrew, he was back between my legs scarfing up the flow of his cum and my juices. I had been so awakened and was now so brazen that I wanted to let some pee spurt out at him, but I didn't dare.

These two had been more than good to me. I never would have expected it after how Karen had treated me in the bathroom. I now appreciated her, because I knew that Jenny would put me through plenty more challenges to my pride. After Dennis had cleaned me up in that classic way, I managed to get myself up and out of bed, still in the altogether, and went over and gave Karen a deep kiss.

She was surprised. "Thanks, Karen, I never expected that to happen, and I can't fully convey how happy you made me, and yes, Dennis deserves credit, too!" I managed to giggle.

"You're pretty cool, Debby," she answered, grinning widely. "I hope I've helped you get yourself together. I did tell Jenny that I might have this happen and she was good with it. I need a little time with the stud myself now," she ended, still grinning.

I stood there, gaping. I knew she knew that I wanted to be permitted to stay. She sensed that, which makes me like her, and more importantly, respect her even more.

"Just sit over there," she said very quietly, "and act like you're not here."

I did what she said and tried to will myself inside the room's wall--or at least, into the clothes closet.

Dennis knew he had to satisfy his girlfriend, but he was a strong young man and doubtless could rally soon.

"Hey babe," he said as he went to her, picked her up, and lay her down on the bed. Then, without even taking her clothes off, he hugged and kissed her. He was still nude, and he held her tightly. I grasped quickly that his close contact with her, even over her clothes, was restoring his erection. Young men have amazing capabilities.

Apparently, Karen liked to be taken, so he merely rucked up her skirt and reached down to softly pull her thong down. He then went down on her pussy with fervor, licking her whole split, from the base of her vulva up her labia to her clit. I tend to have the off-center thoughts that people my age start to have; I was thinking about how recently both Karen's and my lady parts were redolent of the not-so-luscious aroma of our anal openings excreting our shit. We must have done a fantastic job cleaning up, even though neither of us even took a shower.

Dennis obviously enjoyed getting his women off with his tongue. Karen bucked far more wildly as she got hot than I had. She came with a bang and almost screamed at him to "put it in, NOW!" Dennis complied with seeming alacrity. He plunged his cock into her sopping hole and fucked her like it was the last time for both of them.

"Fuck me, you gorgeous man!" she urged him on as she kept moving her ass in rhythm. Dennis was plunging in and pulling out far more rapidly and urgently than when he and I were copulating. These were two hot young people going at it, and maybe Karen had been figuring that I would be impressed by being allowed to watch them in action.

I was further amazed, but I shouldn't have been, at their control and their staying power. Karen may have cum again for all I knew, given her level of arousal and excitement. Dennis kept up his wild tempo and I assumed since he had cum so recently, he could hold on and enjoy the ride. Karen was definitely a great lay, as people my age used to say when we were their ages.

I felt myself getting wet again. I figured Karen was highly unlikely to be annoyed with me if I used my hand down under my skirt and inside my panties to get off again. So, into that particular breach I again ventured. As I gave myself another present, Karen did look over, winked at me, and patted the space next to her.

She was asking me to join them. I stripped down as quickly as I could and lay on the bed next to her. As Dennis brought her and himself off, she turned to me soon after that and took me in her arms, joined by Dennis.

"We do want you here with us," Dennis said softly to me while Karen kissed me again. She started playing with my pussy, knowing just where to touch me to get me roiling. She interrupted that to tease Dennis into yet another erection and then managed to tell him to do it again with me. Despite her youth, Karen was one hot number on the bed; she did look exhausted by the frenzy of their lovemaking; and she somehow knew that I was ready and willing. Probably because I'd gone through such a long dry spell.

Dennis moved over to mount me, considerately supporting himself above me. Karen reached down and grasped his hardened cock to guide it into my cunt. As she felt his member invade me once again, her forefinger reached further down and pressed into my anal opening.