Dominated by my Son's Dormmate Pt. 02

Story Info
While keeping Noah under their heel Lindsy dominates Jake.
4.8k words
4.89
4.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers

A little more than a week had passed, and Noah's life was returning to its normal rhythm. He got messages from Jake letting him know he arrived safely at college and thanking him for unpacking. With all his stuff already in place the dorm room felt like home. Early in the day while walking across the showroom floor at one of his dealerships Noah received a text from Lindsy and quickly ducked into an empty office before reading it.

"Hey my slutty Bottom did ya miss me? How badly are you craving my cock inside your stud ass?"

Noah gulped before replying, just the thought of Lindsy was making him hard inside his suite pants. "Hey Lindsy..." he started before hitting back space and thinking of a better reply. "Hello Sir, you know I crave you every day I am away from your controlling hand."

Lindsy replied with a devil smile emoji before continuing "I see my slut remembered his training, good Bottom, that deserves a reward, where are you?" After Noah told them Lindsy continued, "Lock the door and drop your pants to your ankles, send me proof."

Noah hesitated. It was one thing to fall under Lindsy's domineering erotic charm alone in the dorm room but here only thin drywall separated him from his employees and the showroom full of customers. Realizing that his cock was already fully erect and straining his pants from just texting he knew he would be unable to resist and obeyed them. Quietly Noah smirked as he realized he was sending his first dick pic.

"Damn, good job Bottom, I missed your fat cock and muscley legs and I love how hard you are, but that took a while, did you hesitate?"

"Yes Sir, I am sorry this is still new to me."

"You get one demerit point. I will be keeping a tally for when we next meet."

"Yes Sir" followed by a sad face emoji.

"Now turn on the camera so I can see you and then spit in your hand and start jerking."

Again, Noah hesitated he was a professional, the boss and the owner, he was not the kind of guy to have sex in the office. He must have hesitated too long because Lindsy replied, "2 more demerit points!"

Giving in to the dominant twink he turned on the camera and let a big glob of spit drop onto his wide palm making sure it was captured by the phone camera before starting to jerk his raging hard on. It felt weird holding the phone in one hand while jerking with the other, but he kept going until he heard the chime telling him he had a new text.

"Hey dad how is going just wanted to say hi." Fuck fuck fuck Noah thought to himself breathing hard he stopped jerking to reply.

"Hey sport kinda busy can we chat later?"

"Sure, my roommate is just sexting with some perv and they suggested I reach out to you, probably just to keep me distracted, catch you later."

"WTF was that!" Noah wrote back angerly his cock hanging down, his pants still around his ankles.

"Did I say stop? 4 more demerit points! Now get back to it or do I need to show my roomie a slide show of your visit?"

Cowed by Lindsy's threat and sheer dominance Noah put the text out of his mind and went back to jerking off with the camera angled to show them his obedience. Already horny Noah was getting close when he got a new command from Lindsy. "Hey, you muscle headed fag catch as much seed as you can in your hand, get the rest on the desk." Conscious of the thin walls Noah bit his lips to keep from moaning too loud at the excitement he got being called a fag by his master.

After a few more moments Noah almost dropped the phone from his sweaty palm as his fat cock shoot a load into his hand the extra spraying onto the desk as commanded. "Good job slut Bottom! Now I want you to put a dab of cum behind each ear like your putting on cologne and then eat the rest out of your hand, keep the camera on I want to see this faggot!"

Noah's face was red from both jerking off and humiliation. He didn't understand how this little twink with their pink hair and rail thin body sitting at a desk, hours away held so much power over him, but he did not deny it was real either. Smearing a dab behind each ear he saw Lindsy give the burning fire emoji. Taking a deep breath, he lapped up the rest of the cum puddled in his hand. Noah knew the tangy taste of his own cum coating his mouth and lips would linger there all day.

"Oh, you are such an obedient bitch when threatened, I will remember to threaten you more often Bottom." Lindsy texted. "If you want to burn off a demerit point lick the desk clean fag, otherwise I am done with you for now." Figuring the taste was already coating his mouth Noah bent down and licked the desk keeping the camera running for Lindsy.

"Good I am glad you eventually remembered your absolute obedience. It does not matter if I am next to you holding your leash or miles away, I am always you superior and you are always my obedient bitch boy, Bottom. Look into the camera and say it!"

Despite his embarrassment Noah had learned the price of hesitation so before he could think about it, he extended his arm so Lindsy could see his whole body. With the dress shirt showing a cum stain on the tails and the pants still around his ankles, he looked at the camera and in a clear but not loud voice "You are my Master, my superior at all times, I am just your little bitch boy Bottom Sir." Noah almost turned off the camera but looked back at the lens to add "Thank you for reminding your Bottom sir and keeping me in my place."

Lindsy dismissed Noah proud of their Bottom. They suddenly wish they had worn pants and not a skirt today because dominating Noah had made Lindsy's long thin hairless twink cock hard and poking out. They looked over at Jake whose face was buried in his handheld video game console and wearing noise canceling headphones. Deciding to risk it, Lindsy turned their back to Jake spurted some lube onto their hand from the jar in the desk drawer and reached under the pleather skirt.

Closing their eyes Lindsy recalled Noah's muscular frame bound and gagged on Jakes bed, the many times they fucked his muscled pro football trained ass. Turning to peek and seeing Jake lie in the same place playing his game, Lindsy reflected how much he looked like his father. The peek went on longer than planned and just as Lindsy released their load Jake looked up from his game.

Fuck, Lindsy thought, remember their promise to Noah but to Lindsy's surprise Jake did not cringe or look away. As they made eye contact Lindsy saw a familiar hungry look in Jake's eyes. Taking a gamble, they lifted the skirt up showing the long sticky half hard cock and strings of cum leading to the right hand.

Watching Lindsy, Jake set the console aside and leaned his large frame back against the wall. Slipping a hand into his gym shorts he began to stroke himself. With the game's menu music still pumping into his noise canceling headphones it felt more like he was watching a porno they whacking to his effeminate nonbinary dormmate. He watched as Lindsy stopped hiding and raising the pleather skirt, they stroked the long sticky cock openly. Lindsy got off the chair and standing in the middle of the small room started to gyrate and dance for Jake.

Jake stroked harder, his gym shorts pulled down, the cock sticking out the side of his white jockstrap worn in anticipation of today's football practice. When Lindsy swayed their hips and smeared the hand full of cum on the tight pale lean abs Jake almost exploded. Lindsy pulled off the skimpy crop top and spread the cum over their torso and nipples while dancing and gyrating making the body glisten in the harsh florescent dorm room lights.

It was too much, Jake exploded in a firehose spray of cum all over himself, splashing his face and bed before tearing off the headphones and slumping down. "Fuck dude I was sort of jealous of you sexting over there and already horny but, you have been so hands off all week, I didn't think you liked jocks like me." Jake blushed realizing he was still holding his cock, his face and body coated in cum as he talked.

Watching Jake explode, his innocent freshman jock face dripping cum was making Lindsy hard again. Deciding they deserved it Lindsy curled a finger summoning Jake to come closer. Jake had a confused look on his face until the meaning registered. "Oh, fuck you are into me?" he asked, starting to get off the bed. Lindsy put up a palm stopping Jake and pointed to the floor. This would be the test, in this moment Lindsy would learn if Jake would submit to their authority.

Jake was young and fit, with a smooth football player build and friendly almost goofy demeanor. He clearly had his father's physical genes, but he was not nearly as bright in the brain department. Still after watching Lindsy point to the floor with more vigor, he caught on and started to crawl to them instead of walk. His sticky fat cock hung out of his jockstrap and the gym shorts dragged behind him wrapped up in his ankles.

Jake was surprised to feel his cock stiffen again as he crawled, something about this was making him excited but he was too inexperienced to understand what.

Lindsy watched as Jake slowly comprehended the silent commands. When realization showed on Jake's puppy like face, and he started to crawl Lindsy's sticky cock rose back to full staff poking out from the skirt. As Jake reached their feet "You were mistaken Jake, I am definitely into you, but I like to be in control and take my time, now if you can obey me, we can continue, start by licking the cum off my foot and legs."

Jake had played around with some boys back in high school, but no one ever talked to him like that before. He found that the bold confidence and sheer authority Lindsy wielded was turning him on. Curious to explore this feeling he decided to obey. Jake made a sour face licking the droplets of cum from the top of Lindsy's bare foot, he had not tasted it before, and tangy sour taste surprised him.

"Keep going it's an acquired taste," Lindsy commanded, "you will learn to like it, crave it even." Aroused at Lindsy's tone Jake kept licking, moving up the hairless smooth legs. His wet tongue slid along the pale skin and lean muscles, slurping the small droplets of cum and sure enough he found he was starting to enjoy the taste. "You ever suck cock?" Lindsy growled in a low sultry voice, the effeminate southern drawl turning Jake on.

Jake shook his head indicating no, as he kept licking. Up to the thigh now his face pressed between Lindsy's smooth legs closer to the sticky hard cock. "Then no time like the present to start." Lindsy grabbed Jake's mop of blond hair and yanked his open mouth onto the waiting cock before he could refuse. Jake's had no technique or talent, his hands grabbed onto Lindsy's ass under the skirt as he choked on the long hairless twink cock.

Lindsy growled and moaned, pulling the face faster, thrusting their hips, raping the mouth hole as Jake held on tight to the ass cheeks. The slap of Jake's face onto Lindsy's pelvis was getting louder, Lindsy was sure anyone in the hallway would hear but they didn't care. The feeling of power and control over Jake was intoxicating, the grip tightened so much some of the blond hairs ripped from Jake's scalp. Jake cried out in pain and the vibrations of his cries on Lindsy's cock put them over the edge and a second wave of twink cum fired directly into Jake's mouth.

Surprised by the pain and sudden stream of cum Jake rolled back onto the floor of the small dorm room choking and spitting out the cum. Lindsy watch him knowing a proper sub would not be so rude, but they reminded themselves Jake had no training or experience. Using a bare foot Lindsy pressed it onto Jake's shoulder rolling him onto his back on the floor. Given his relative size and musculature, if Jake wished he easily could have resisted but he was still spitting and off balance and let himself be pushed. Lindsy almost felt sorry seeing Jake's confuse puppy eyes but if this was going to continue Jake needed to know his place.

"Hands on your head" Lindsy ordered in their best coach like voice. They watched as Jake automatically complied. Lindsy pressed the bare foot onto Jake's balls and pressed down, lightly at first.

Jake moaned, "What are you doing!" But Lindsy noticed even as he protested, Jake kept his hands in place on his head.

Lindsy removed the foot for a moment and ripped off Jake's cum soaked jockstrap. Hovering over Jake, Lindsy cleaned their cock with the strap and then bent over and shoved it into Jake's mouth before standing back up, foot hovering over the sore ball sack. "Speak only when spoken to!" Then Lindsy presses the foot down harder. Despite the muffled scream from Jake, Lindsy saw his cock twitching with desire at the pain.

Lindsy slid the wet foot, smeared with Jake's cum and sweat, up so it pressed the impressively thick cock back down onto Jake's hard jock abdominal muscles. Lindsy started to stroke with the balls of their foot up and down the meaty shaft enjoying Jake's moans. Lindsy watched closely, knowing Jake was close they slammed the heel down hard on Jake's balls. Despite the muffle of the jockstrap Jake's surprised scream shook the thin dorm walls.

Lindsy was no novice and knew how to manipulate someone, stroking the ball of the foot faster on the shaft while Jake's scrotal pain still lingered, they watched as Jake's fat cock exploded a second time. Rubbing the foot clean on the blond hairs of Jake's legs Lindsy made a mental note to take care of that leg hair later. "Ok you can get up, have a seat a moment so we can talk," Lindsy offered in a softer tone.

Jake sat on the edge of the bed while Lindsy pulled over the heavy wooden dorm chair. While they were positioned face to face the chair sat higher giving Lindsy a more dominant position despite the size differences. "Ok I admit, yes, I am into you and your body but as you see I like to do things my way and it could get a little complicated with you being my dorm mate. Do you understand that?" Jake smiled and nodded in his own goofy way, the cum soaked jockstrap still stuffed in his mouth.

Lindsy just shook their head at Jake's innocence before reaching over and pulling the jockstrap out. "I will not go into all the reasons why, but I need you to understand if we hooked up again it will get complicated, and I will absolutely expect you to do things my way that is nonnegotiable." Lindsy waited.

After a long pause Jake replied, "Ok look, I am new to this, and I know I am not the smartest guy in the room. I won't pretend I understand exactly what just happened or why you crushing my balls got me off, but I know two things. First you have a smoking hot body, I have been dreaming about you all week, and two that was the best fucking orgasm I can remember having. So, I will risk complicated, and frankly I prefer others being in charge I am not the quarterback I just execute the play like I am told to."

Lindsy smiled both because they wanted Jake as their plaything and because that was a well-reasoned and intelligent reply. "You go about your day. I need to prepare some things but tonight I will introduce you to just what you have in store by being with me." Jake smiled and went to the shower, happy in his post orgasmic glow but oblivious of just what he signed up for.

That night Lindsy was already in the room waiting when Jake got home after class and football practice. Having come directly from practice, Lindsy could smell Jake's body odor before he entered the room. "Oh, hey Lindsy, let me clean up quick and then you can show me what you wanted? Ok?"

"Stop!" Lindsy growled and felt a sense of empowerment when Jake obeyed, freezing mid step. "Drop your gear bag and put your hands on your head for inspection." Lindsy planned ahead and wore tight leather shorts tonight instead of a skirt otherwise they would be poking out of it already as they watched Jake obey, the musky scent from his armpits filling the room.

Lindsy circled Jake's body running their hands over his sweaty frame, prodding and squeezing the muscles possessively. "First when alone in the room you will call me Sir." Already they could see Jake about to speak up, but Lindsy silenced him by putting a hand over his mouth. "Let me finish, I will say when you can talk. Yes, I know Sir sounds gendered and it is in many circumstances, but we are using it as a sign of authority like calling your coach, coach. Understand? You may speak to reply."

Jake contemplated longer the Lindsy liked but he eventually replied correctly "Yes Sir."

"Now take off your shirt and put your hands behind your back." Lindsy's growing reaction while watching Jake obeyed was putting a strain on the leather shorts and the scent was not helping. Picking up the blindfold, reflecting on the beautiful mental image of Noah wearing it not long ago, Lindsy slid it onto Jake. Next came the clicking sound of the handcuffs being locked on. Lastly, Lindsy locked a collar with a leash onto Jake's neck and started to guide him blindfolded to the tiny dorm bathroom they both shared.

Jake followed along like a happy puppy dog. Clearly Lindsy could see Jake was enjoying being controlled by them as the visible outline of his cock was rock hard in his football pants. Tossing the leash through a hitching ring in the ceiling they installed earlier in the day Lindsy pulled until Jake was on his tip toes before tying the leash off.

"umm may I ask a question Lin.. Sir?" Jake croaked out as he stood on his toes in the stress position, his significant calf muscles popping out in a beautiful display of musculature.

"Briefly yes I will allow it."

"uh I am not sure how long I can stay like this."

"Is that a question? Let me ask you one then, do you trust me?"

This time Jake did not hesitate before replying "well yes sir."

"Then trust I know what I am doing and don't want to harm you. I may occasionally hurt you a little for your own pleasure like earlier but never harm you."

Hearing the words Jake started to relax before realizing his mistake and pushing back up onto his toes.

Lindsy took some time circling the bound and blind captive, running long painted fingernails along the sweaty skin, and sticking their nose into Jake's armpit for a long deep inhale. Knowing they were on a clock Lindsy stopped playing with their prey and got to work pulling the football pants and jockstrap down to the ankles. As Lindsy spread generous amounts of shaving cream on Jake's whole body below the armpits Jake's cock stood out ramrod straight.

Taking out the straight razor Lindsy started by removing the faint blond happy trail on Jake's abs. Then spreading the muscled ass cheeks apart Lindsy shaved the ass smooth. Next, they carefully removed all the hair around Jake's cock, balls, and pubic area. "Don't move" they warned as the straight bladed razor ran down Jake's throbbing cock. Lindsy smiled seeing the bead of precum already pooled on Jake's cock head and licked it off getting a small jump of surprise from Jake. A jump that Jake's neck instantly regretted.

As they shaved off all the leg hair Lindsy continued "As long as you are with me, I expect you to be hairless, real men have body hair, and you are no longer that, you are my submissive. You don't deserve the rite to have body hair anymore, I expect you to maintain this look every day. Is that understood?"

Jake gulped the collar tight on his neck and his calves burning, "honestly no I don't understand but if this is what it takes to have you play with me like this and get more orgasms liker earlier then I will obey you ... sir."

That was the second time today Jake impressed Lindsy with a well thought out and honest reply. Maybe he was not as dumb as he looked and acted. "Good enough for now," Lindsy replied. "Being with me is about more than great orgasms, but they will be a part of it too when you behave. Speaking of..." Lindsy lubed up a vibrating butt plug and slid it into Jake's freshly shaved ass. Putting the vibration on the lowest setting Lindsy took hold of Jake's significant girth and started to stoke him.

ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers
12