Dominated by the Old Maid

Story Info
Aicha takes control of the situation.
1.2k words
4.19
14.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Leandre gets angry when he finds Aicha, his maid, asleep instead of doing her job. Aicha decides to take control of the situation and sexually submit Leandre by forcing him to clean her vagina and anus with his tongue.

Keywords: Submissive, Forced, Old, Obese, Dirty, Humiliation, Fart, Femdom, Facesitting, Arab.

***********************************

Léandre, 30 years old, is a frail redhead with fair skin who spends his day at work, far from home. Meanwhile, Aicha, a 50-year-old Tunisian woman, a bit chubby with tanned skin, cleans his apartment.

Today Léandre comes home earlier than usual and discovers Aicha asleep on the couch when she should be working.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you cleaning?" he asks, his voice filled with anger.

Aicha wakes up suddenly and apologizes to her employer. "I'm sorry, Mr. Léandre. I'm really tired today. I just dozed off for a few minutes on the couch. I'll get to work right away, I promise."

Léandre is not moved. "You're paid to clean, not to sleep on my couch. If you can't do your job properly, I'll have to find someone else to do it."

Aicha knows she could lose her job as she entered France illegally, "Please, Mr. Léandre, I'll do whatever you want. I'll clean everything, I promise," says Aicha desperately. She doesn't know what to do to avoid ruining her family's life.

Léandre also says, "I'm sick of you, I feel like reporting you to the authorities."

Terrified by this threat, she suddenly remembers a detail she discovered while cleaning in previous days, a bag of panties of different sizes hidden under the bed. Angry, she decides to threaten in return. "You should think before you threaten me. I know something about you that could cause you a lot of problems if I reveal it."

Léandre, surprised, asks, "What are you talking about?"

Aicha smiles smugly. "I'm talking about the neighbors' panties that have all disappeared. You like them so much that you stole them in the neighborhood, didn't you?"

Léandre didn't expect this. His cleaning lady had taken the upper hand.

"What are you talking about? That's nonsense," responds Léandre in a much less authoritative tone.

Aicha, excited by this new position of power, decides to submit Léandre to her will. "Get on your knees if you don't want me to tell everyone about it."

"But that's insane, do you think I'll kneel in front of..."

"Get on your knees," she orders.

Léandre understands that he has no choice but to obey and kneels in front of Aicha. Suddenly she turns around and lifts her dress. Léandre notes with horror that she has no panties, but he doesn't have time to observe her because she grabs his head and presses her big ass onto his face, taking him by surprise. Léandre is shocked, but he can't free himself from her grip. He is forced to breathe in the moist crack of her ass. "Lick!"

He timidly sticks out his tongue and Aicha pushes his head even further into her ass.

She savors every moment of her employer's submission. She remembers the many times she was forced to submit to the will of others, and she wants to take revenge on white men. She discovers the pleasure of exerting her power over Léandre and making him pay for all the men who mistreated her before.

Aicha's pussy is dirty and wet, with sweaty sticky hairs. Her asshole is tight and moist. Léandre can't believe he's doing this, but he has no choice. He must continue to breathe in her smell and lick her ass to protect his secret and reputation.

Aicha delights in her power over Léandre, forcing him to lick her ass more and more deeply. She feels his hot breath on her wet pussy and moans with pleasure. "You like that, don't you?" she says, spreading her crack even more on Léandre's face.

Léandre is disgusted, but he can't free himself from Aicha's grip. "I'm sorry, I can't do this," he says in a trembling voice.

Aicha turns around and looks at him with contempt. "You're pathetic, you know that?"

She grabs him by the hair, dragging him to the ground. She sits on his face, crushing her milky and crimson pussy against his mouth. Leandre smells the strong odor emanating from his maid's sex.

"Lick me well, little slut," she says, opening her pussy on Leandre's face. "You're only good for licking my pussy and my asshole."

Leandre is disgusted but resigned. He must pleasure his maid if he wants to be released from her.

Aicha moans louder and louder as Leandre licks her. She feels the tongue deep inside her pussy, tasting her intimate secretions.

"You enjoy it, little bitch?" she says, panting. "You are nothing but a little dog at my feet. You will obey all my orders now."

Leandre moans in despair, completely submissive to the will of the fat Tunisian woman. He has no choice but to continue licking her pussy and breathing her scent, she has total control over him.

Leandre gradually gets used to the rancid smell of Aicha's asshole and the fishy taste of her pussy juice. Despite his disgust, he begins to get an erection. Aicha sees the little bulge. "Take out your dick."

Leandre complies, continuing to passionately lick his new mistress. His penis is not very big but it is very hard. Aicha mocks him. "Is that a dick? Is it true what they say about you Europeans? My husband has one three times bigger... Jerk off!"

Leandre obeys without hesitation. Aicha delights in the sight of this little hard dick excited by her superior pussy.

She decides to push him even further. "Look at yourself, poor little impotent thing," she says, mocking him. "You don't even deserve to touch your own dick without my permission."

She shoves her cleaning feather duster into Leandre's anus, forcing him to moan in pain and pleasure. "You're so pathetic," she says, "You like that, don't you? You like being my little submissive thing."

Leandre feels ashamed and humiliated, but he can't deny that Aicha's domination makes him harder than ever. He is completely submissive to the will of the old woman, but he can't help but be overwhelmed by her aroma.

Aicha begins to frantically rub her ass on Leandre's face, then several times, she stops to fart on Leandre's nose. The smell is even more horrible and nauseating. This note of sulfur and rotten egg penetrates Leandre's nostrils and reaches his brain, which is sparking.

The heavy, acrid and pungent smell stimulates the docile thirty-something. He feels an intense sensation of pleasure. He can't hold back anymore. His body is shaking with spasms. Finally, he ejaculates, forcefully expelling his hot cum all over himself. He feels like all his energy has been released at the same time as his sperm. He feels like he's floating in the air as his body is filled with a pleasant sensation and a wave of warmth.

However, this feeling of pleasure is quickly replaced by a feeling of shame. His legs are weak and he can't stand up. He feels vulnerable, as if he has been completely dehumanized. He starts to cry, feeling shame and pain invading his body. Meanwhile, Aicha adjusts her dress and leaves Leandre's house, telling him "see you tomorrow."

Leandre remains lying on the ground, sweating and covered in cum and pussy juice that is starting to dry. He wonders what will happen tomorrow.