Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 09

Story Info
A tense exchange as the power dynamic flips.
5.9k words
4.67
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

I had to twist things a bit since the badboy heir has been extremely difficult to redeem in every direction I've tried to go. Feel free to say if it absolutely starts to suck if I'm failing to pull it together.

Please don't look to this as guidance of how to behave in a relationship.

Master

So my little slave thought this was a game she could win. Something her conniving mother set into motion just to infuriate me. Virginia may have changed my plans for tonight, but nothing more. I still called the shots.

The punishment to come would be near unbearable for Annie, though. My Annie. She would obey me and she most certainly would marry me. So what if I had to improvise? Now she wouldn't be humiliated in front of her mother--so long as she didn't humiliate me in front of my sister. I could work with that.

I could turn this into my win. She can see how well I plan to treat her. How caring I can be once it's earned.

I still had a hold of the harness at the front between her breasts, and I pulled the leather from one of the small black buckles at her back. At least I got to take my time with her close and my dick prodding her stomach.

The way she looked up with feigned confidence was commendable, but doubt clouded in her abstinence. Try her damnedest, though, she couldn't hide her reaction to my touch. She still wanted it. Even now, while bluffing the power to choose, she loved my dominating hold over her.

"You know, Sweetheart, you're playing a game you can't win." I lowered my mouth closer to kiss her.

She turned her cheek to me. "I'm fulfilling our agreement to no longer be indebted to you for my education."

I found another spot to loosen. I could easily remove the harness, but why not enjoy this new way to torment her as the woman on my arm. "Then you'll be indebted to me for how good I make you feel." I let my hand between us lower so my knuckles grazed her smooth stomach, careful not to place pressure on the sensitive area.

She didn't fight my touch, she stilled before a quiver replaced the swell of her next breath. How had she even been able to stay away from me for so long given her responsiveness to me? How had I stayed away from her?

I nuzzled her neck, kissing the warm skin. "You see." My wandering finger met her core that was already drenched in a way I wouldn't have thought possible. "Lie all you can. You still want me, though."

"What i want is to get ready, so you can introduce me to your sister," she said, matter-of-factly, squirming from my probing of her entry. "You know, like I'm a real person."

Not that what she said made any sense. Anyone could tell she wasn't an inanimate object. But women, especially her, rarely were sensical.

"Oh, Sweetheart." As I slowly undid another strap, I found her clit and stroked it but quickly moved my hand away. Against her cheek, I said, "You're real to me." I continued with the harness, down low now to the part that extended down to the top of her leg.

I was going to have just as much fun putting this harness on her again later. Partly because this little act of defiance of hers would lead to the fun of a new level of punishment. She'd just earned herself a night bound with her ass in the air as my fuck-toy to use without relent.

Just the thought of how I could turn this into a win brought joy, but the buzz of my phone on the bed reminded me of the truth. Geralt and Sadie would be here as well for the dinner.

Ensuring he would still come, despite the change in plans, wasn't easy. He'd never gave Sadie the illusion of being an equal. She was his pet. They enjoyed that dynamic as a couple. I didn't know whether she had formal clothing.

She would also be the reminder to my little Annie. A reminder of obedience. Perhaps not titled as slave now that she knew the truth of her future, but expectations of propriety were no less. They were greater since we would be navigating social etiquette a bit earlier than expected.

With plenty of the harness unclasped, I let it fall to the floor. Now all that remained to be removed was the collar. The moment I found the key for the padlock, I had second thoughts on letting my Annie have this freedom. If she grew too bold--no, she'd learned enough to know better than that.

"For now, I'm giving you additional freedoms similar to when we will be married, but yours and Sadie's punishments double if you behave boldly in front of Laura," I warned as I removed the padlock and unbuckled the thick collar. I put the heavy training piece near the cuffs I'd discarded on a shelf.

Her responding expression held more agitation than someone of her standing should. "Thank you, Xavier. I feel so fortunate to have gained the interest of a man who will grant me additional freedoms. Can i get ready?"

Chapter

Fuck him and his freedom pep talk. With his plans already crumbling, he couldn't treat me the way he had been treating me since ensnaring me.

Had it not been for the story he once told me about my mother's abusive punishment after being fifteen minutes late, I wouldn't be taking a bath right now. What could he do about it? Absolutely nothing.

But why would she have been late? She didn't get what she wanted out of the old geriatric lover. Did she? But she remained in this house with someone new. She'd been in pajamas.

I washed my short hair again for the seventh time, still infuriated that it had been cut. Yet every time my mom found a new significant other, she changed her appearance to match his preferences.

The why's and how's of my mom's actions would perplex me until the end of this mess with Xavier--and beyond.

Maybe they both considered me a mouse to play with. I dunked my head under the water, delighting in how I dragged out the few hours. Yet, at the same time, I felt guilty. Xavier was a mouse, too.

He hated my mother for a reason. He wasn't the type to steer clear of what he wanted, yet he did with me. Neither of them made any sense aside from the fact of how controlling over my life they both were.

A gentle tap on the door ended all rumination. I could narrow down that the only person in my life so submissive as to be behind a door had to be Sadie.

"Allie." For the first time, she gave me a name. I sped from the tub, concerned about her well-being. Something about her sweet nature and the joint punishment she would suffer made this a treat I regretted. Yet another control over my life!

I quickly got out of the bath and wrapped myself with a towel and went to the door, where she waited outside it, beaming. In a red dress of an asian style. Knee length with gold designs.

"Our M--"

I cut her off. "They cant be called that while pretending to be gentlemen."

Her mouth remained open, and she nodded. "Your--Xavier is with my...Master Geralt getting dressed." She already looked nervous and smoothed her hair that was cut in the same shortness as mine.

I sighed. She was an absolute glutton for punishment.

"Your...Xavier will arrive as soon as he has changed. He said you would already be dressed."

I went across the bathroom to the mirror, digging into a drawer with my blow-dryer. "He wants me to be a little late."

Her reflection suggested terror. But I wouldn't let her get into trouble for this. Maybe she would break up with Geralt. I could help her not to turn into my mom.

"In less than a month, I'm leaving Xavier. You can live with me instead of the abuse you endure." I plugged in the dryer, disinterested in her facial reaction.

"We love our Masters."

As in the royal we?

I turned on the dryer and found a comb since no brush I owned would work with the nape length of the back of this short haircut. She might be hopeless, anyway, or maybe she simply needed to see me walk a fine line of keeping Xavier in check at dinner. Maybe a way to invite his sister to stay with us until the end of the semester could change things for Sadie.

While I dried my hair, she stood mostly motionless in silent wait, though anxious, by her polite expression.

After finishing my hair, I put up the dryer and sought out makeup. To be in a room with a statue as I got ready was uncomfortable. Then again, we'd seen each other shamed and exploited, so we were in this together.

When I picked up eyeliner, she sped to me. "Your hand is shaky. It won't look perfect." For the first time, she took initiative of her own.

"I don't care to look perfect," I replied, guarding the pencil.

"If you plan to leave, he should at least know what he's losing." She held a hand out in silent demand for the pencil.

I hadn't considered that argument.

"Sit on the bed and I will make you beautiful so you can make your... eh--Xavier miserable that you don't want to be with him." She took my bag of makeup and led the way into my room.

Not that he would care due to that. Beauty was certainly a factor for men like Xavier, but having someone they could control was what mattered the most. But for Xavier, rejection seemed to be what he couldn't bear. He wouldn't even have found interest in me if refusal of him was never involved.

"The more miserable, the better," I replied.

She nodded, holding my forehead before she began on the eyeliner. "Well, at least being in trouble won't be as bad for me as it would have been."

I couldn't reply to her with that pencil near my eye. Nor when she chose a subtle silvery shadow. After a while as she continued with blush and lips, I didn't want to respond.

The door opened, and a livid Xavier in a blue suit stepped in. "My--"

Geralt came behind, most likely ready to punish Sadie for our tardiness. I didn't care to give either another moment of my interest, but a tremor of both fear and excitement subtly affected my poise.

She didn't look at them, but spoke as she lined my lips. "We require more time for an introduction worthy of Master Xavier." She seemed to look past me when her hand stopped. "Please, give us privacy...Geralt."

Oddly, after a moment, and definitely detesting the request, Xavier said, "You have ten more minutes."

Both men stepped out.

Less than a minute later, she covered the liner of the pencil and placed it in the small pouch. Five minutes later, she'd helped me into my dress, and when the door opened again, she quickly said, "I should go to my Master to receive part of my punishment."

All too soon, I was alone with this Man who both terrified and excited me. Only because of the passion could I claim to enjoy anything about him. And that tended to swirl with a hostility that made him even more attractive to me while getting over the betrayal from my ex.

Make him miserable with the rejection. Sadie at least had a good plan for me since she knew things would end between me and Xavier. Drag out his suffering for everything he'd done. But, was she saying to be everything he wanted to drive him mad?

He waited by the door, glaring but also looking me up and down with a hunger that I loved. "My sister arrives any minute now, and I'm not going to let her be alone with your mother. Nor do I trust Geralt can control the situation."

Control. Always about the control with this man and everyone in his life. But he couldn't control me--not completely, at least.

24 Master

My little Annie appeared far more confident than I expected. Beautiful and graceful in how she crossed the room to the standing mirror. And more than just a little defiant with the way she held her head high.

And I couldn't penalize her for it yet when we needed to display a perfect image of happiness. Neither my sister nor my mother could claim I was anything like my father after today.

I had no choice but to wait silently to ensure she didn't say something that would have her backside burning and pussy sore. Had things gone as planned, I should have already had her bent over the table where her mother could hear her mewling as I let them both know what I'd mastered. I should have been able to call up the other doms and had my slave bound in my father's dungeon--showing them she had been mastered.

But I could still make this new complication work out just fine.

She turned side to side, examining herself in the periwinkle dress that accented her curves in a way that would have any man's cock too hard to hide. And she knew it by the way she glanced to my reflection.

After a minute of her interest in herself, I finally said, "Annie, Sweetheart. We need to be punctual with our guests."

"My mom loves to be the one to greet guests and welcome them in."

"She isn't the sort of person I want talking to my sister."

She turned around, unreadable. "What are you worried of her saying about you?"

Fear and worry had nothing to do with this. Presentation meant everything, though. "I don't want my sister's first impression of you to be a fake-titted botoxed woman without a brain who's obviously willing to fuck her way into getting whatever she wants in life."

"Luckily I'm not old enough for botox." She walked my way. "But I still need to know what truths you want hidden from your sister."

I wanted my sister to know the truth! This was me. I had a decent woman on my arm. I treated women well. I was nothing like my father and Annie was proof of that. Now this little slave needed to be reminded of her place and a wrong she needed to punish herself for. "Wear a bigger fucking smile for me than you did for that small-dicked frat boy you chose to settle for."

She came to stand directly in front of me. "You know what will make me smile?"

"The consequences you'll suffer if you choose not to."

A genuine smile played on her dazzling face. "The humbled Xavier admitting that he's been in love with me since first sight."

I huffed at her swelling arrogance. "You needed to be taught a lesson."

Now she came even closer to stand with her stomach to my crotch. "What lesson did you obsess about teaching me, Xavier?" She added a cockiness to the way she said my name, taunting me since she had the brief period of power to do so.

My little Annie picked a bad time to toy with me. "What happens when a woman teases me."

"That wasn't teasing." She pretended to straighten my tie, still pressing her lower stomach to my prodding cock. And she must have loved dragging out this temptation I couldn't act on.

"Stop it," I snapped, grabbing her hands so she stopped touching my tie. "Just agree to smile so we can be there to greet my sister."

She shrugged, seductively closing her thickly-lashed eyes. "I can't smile until you admit you've been in love with me."

"I am going to punish-fuck you the moment she leaves!" And I wanted to right fucking now. I needed her cunt and she knew it.

"Why not fuck me right now, Sweetheart?"

"Stop trying to tease me into doing something stupid!" I was about to go mad with the need to feel her wrapped around my cock. And we were too fucking late already.

"So you're ashamed of yourself?" Her every breath added additional pressure against my raging dick. "Why?"

Shame had nothing to do with this! She was far too fucking bold saying something like that to me. Now she was just trying to piss me off.

"Don't you dare think i wont still call up everyone I know and put you in your place the way your mother needed to be put into hers!" I turned and stormed to the door to open it for her.

"You're ashamed to let Laura know I'm just a woman fucking you to pay off my college to earn a better life that I wouldn't otherwise have," Annie muttered low in passing through the doorway.

So, teasing and antagonizing were how she planned to start our evening. And she made sure you drag it out to make me late. This wasn't a game I would let her get accustomed to.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back into the room. I had time, and whatever Virginia happened to be plotting involved me remaining in her life, so she wouldn't cause any true harm when Laura arrived. Not like Annie if she wasn't put in check and stopped from deliberately humiliating me.

I had my little slave against the wall pressed more tightly than when she tried to tease me. And, God, did I need to lift her up and fuck her into submission. "You are going to have a better life, but most of it will be filled with punishment and bound to a post if you humiliate me today."

Her eyes were wide from the shock of my show of dominance --enrapturing given the subtleness of the coloring and lining. "I'll never intentionally humiliate you, Xavier."

Was that another jab at me? She thought she could continue to act out in order to push boundaries. "Sadie will get worse punishment every time you act like a bitch!"

"All I meant was that I don't want to embarrass you." She flashed that emotional look i couldn't stand. Why the fuck did this set her off into a flood of sensitivity? She placed a hand to my chest. "And I certainly wouldn't do anything that would hurt Sadie or earn the insult of being called a bitch."

While such a touch to my hold on her would normally have bothered me, she seemed genuine and it did calm my nerves. Maybe I had overreacted to her little comment. I didn't view her as a bitch--at least, not anymore.

Fuck me! She made me need to escape this stupid mess or fuck her while jerking me around. I didn't know which I wanted more. But she was still too sore to handle the rough fucking I needed to unleash.

Frustration had me opting to look anywhere but at her. I pushed her hand down from where it still rested near my heart. "I don't like the way that dress looks on you." It was a lie, but what did that matter?

"This is the one you chose."

"I'm choosing a different one now." I turned and strode toward the bed as I said, "Take it off. And since you feel the need to argue, bend over because I'm going to spank you as well." When she only stood in defiance, I added, "Right now."

"Don't you think your sister will wonder why I can't sit." She finally took obedient, albeit cautious, steps my way. But at least she knew to reach back to the zipper and pull it down so the dress could fall to pool around her feet.

Now my dick was raging beyond tolerability. "Then I'll fuck you instead so your ass won't be sore." I jutted my chin in her direction. "Bra and panties as well."

I recognized the brief flash of desire in her eyes that she quickly hid. She wanted to be fucked as much as I wanted to fuck her.

"You don't think that would have any ill effects?" She proceeded to strip, giving me a view I loved. Fuck me! She knew these games were too much for me to handle. I'd wanted to barge in and have my way with her for so damned long, I couldn't stand knowing this needed to be gentle.

"Then you better do a damn good job riding my cock to delay your very well-earned punishment until later." I unclasped my pants and freed my cock then sat on the edge of the bed.

Time stood still as I took in the sight of this perfect woman who knew she belonged to me. Her pebbled nipples were already so close, but I found myself mesmerized by the desire on her face. She wanted this. And, more importantly, she wanted me. There was no hiding the fact that she absolutely belonged to me.

"Don't make me wait or I'll have you bent over the bed and fuck you the way I've been wanting to for far too fucking long."

She climbed onto me, rubbing her breast to my mouth as she positioned to take me in. I may have found a perfect breast to latch on to, but I still couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful face. Then she lowered all the way onto my cock, fitting like a glove.

Her up and down glide may have been slow, but I'd had an aching erection for her since before she woke up. This felt more amazing than if I had her bent over and pounded as I intended on doing when we arrived.

If only I had my zapper or the electro clamps to add to the amazing sensation and remind her of who remained in absolute control. I nipped, causing her to gasp and strangle my cock. Fuck, that felt too spectacular to let go of. And the way she moaned and got into it, I knew she could easily find her release as well.

junoK
junoK
406 Followers
12