Dominating a Man

Story Info
I turned a married foot fetishist into a sissy cuckold.
3.6k words
4.22
31.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
321 Followers

Even I will admit this story is a little on the unusual side but it is 100% true. I have and will always consider myself a straight man. I think even to call myself bisexual is not entirely accurate. Being a natural and experienced dominant I was well accustomed to offering my services to women who I didn't find particularly attractive. I had never considered offering my services to a man until recently.

These "hang outs" as I called them seldom ever ended in actual sex but never the less always had a sexual tone. When propositioned by a man to dominate him I at first shirked the idea. I in earnest racked my brain trying to think if there was any way I would consider it. The man in question was a married young man who had a foot fetish and a secrete desire to be dominated by a man. The man assured me nothing sexual would have to happen.

I logged onto my online account and there was a message from a man. He was curious if I would be interested in being a foot dom. His profile picture was of him and his wife. He was a pale skinny man with glasses in his early twenties. She was a thin petite homely girl. She was nothing impressive but still out of his league. Her big boobs were her best feature and were a sight even in her conservative attire.

The man offered money in exchange for my time. I didn't need the money so I thought to myself how this would have to go down for me to enjoy the experience. The man was very annoying and his begging grew old. After some further conversation I decided to give this frustrating individual my terms.

"Look I have no interest in hanging out with a pussy like you, for one you're a gay dude with a foot fetish, I don't need your money at all, but I will dominate your bitch ass and consider it charity, The only way I am going to let you near my feet is if you become a total sissy slut bitch, you will listen to whatever I say, I will degrade you as viciously as I can, you're going to wear a collar and a cock cage then you're going to clean my house, and if you do all that you get 10 minutes to massage my feet once a week.

The man refused and that was the last Id heard from him for a while. When he reached out again he tried to act cool saying he is just a regular straight man with a huge foot fetish and begged me to reconsider my terms.

"Listen pussy you are eventually going to agree because that's the kind of bitch boy you are. Let me know when you buy yourself a cock cage and a collar cunt." I said which was again met with denial and bargaining. I could tell acceptance was short at hand but hadn't been reached just yet. Some time went by and I heard from him again.

"Look okay if I cant just pay you, I don't know maybe Ill wear the collar but I don't want to wear the cock cage." He said.

I mulled over the thought of a married young man massaging my feet. I debated for a time but still could not see myself doing it without some sexual thrill.

"Nope pussy look I am on the fence about this as it is, You have nothing to offer me I don't need money, You don't have tits I don't find you attractive, the only way I can see this happening if you do what I say." I sent the message and immediately said the three dots of him typing on the other end.

"Look I'm just a normal guy with a foot fetish I don't really feel comfortable with any of this." The greedy man on the other end was losing me.

"You know what bitch I wasn't sure about this anyway, the only thing you could possibly offer me is complete submission, without that you're completely worthless, I hope I never hear from you again but if I do it will be after you have purchased a cock cage and a collar." I typed my message and then logged out.

Life happened and it was a while before I logged in again. After a month of not checking my messages I logged on and was shocked by the revelation. I had 16 new messages all from you know who. The messages spanned the month so I began reading.

"I wish you would be flexible on this, I can appreciate that you need submission but I have a wife I cant just be parading around in a collar."

"You are so mean."

"I am not even gay never mind a sissy."

"Okay fuck, fine Ill go get the collar and the cock cage just please promise we can keep this quiet, I will admit that I am turned on by this whole thing but you're asking a lot from a normally pretty vanilla guy."

"Nothing to say?"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Why aren't you answering?"

"I got the collar but still haven't gotten the cock cage, I am just so afraid that my wife will find it."

"You're an asshole I bought what you ask and still haven't heard from you, I was literally sweating my ass off buying that cock cage terrified that someone would see me and you cant even log in to check your messages."

"I'm sorry I know you're a busy man, When you do see this I hope we are still on, I will do what you say, I will wear the stuff and clean your apartment as long as I can lick/touch your feet."

"Its been 2 weeks wtf"

"Look please just let me do foot stuff with you, I will wear what you asked, I will do everything you say, Ill be your slave."

"I possibly could suck your dick?"

"please."

"I cant keep this stuff at my house anymore I know my wife is going to find this stuff."

"I'm begging please this needs to happen soon."

I was pleased he had purchased what I asked but this behavior could not go unpunished. I considered retracting my offer but elected to instead have some fun.

"Wow you pathetic bitch go buy yourself a French maid outfit or I will never respond to you again." I chuckled to myself as the 3 dots illuminated on the screen. Without even waiting for a response I slammed the screen shut and vowed not to open it for another month.

1 month later to the day. I opened the laptop logged in and sure enough a bunch new messages waiting to be read.

"What the fuck I thought you said just the cock cage and a collar."

"You know what I wasn't sure about this anyway, I just wanted to do some feet stuff this really isn't my thing."

"You're just going to ignore me."

"hey"

"Look I am sorry I changed my mind can we still do this."

"I didn't buy the outfit because I am worried my wife will think I'm cheating on her if she finds it I will buy it when we meet, and maybe I can keep this stuff at your place?"

"Fine Ill buy it just message me back."

"I bought the outfit now what?"

"hey."

"My wife found the stuff and now she thinks I have a cuckold fantasy so thanks for that, I had to play along so now she is banging guys left and right and I have to sit there wearing this stupid stuff you made me buy as a parade of dudes bang my wife."

"I am so annoyed you turned my home life in to a constant stream of dudes fucking my wife and you don't even respond."

"HEY!"

"Can we please meet now?"

As I read I stroked my cock to rigidity. I began typing my long awaited message. I was in earnest excited for our hang out.

"Good bitch boy I'm glad your wife is getting some real dick. Your micro penis should be locked up 24/7. The time has come slut, borrow your wife's make up and come over. I don't want to have to instruct you on how to clean an apartment. Bring what you need to clean I don't know what I have around here. As for the dress code.. I don't want you to waste time changing so get dressed at your place. You can wear an overcoat or something. I have a camera and if you're not wearing what I ask I wont let you in. When you arrive just press the button on the screen flash your cock cage and outfit and Ill buzz you in." I kept the site open and waited for a response.

"I am at work but I doubt you care about that anyway, I can be there in 2 hours, I hope that isn't too late?" His response lit up on my screen.

"That's fine just come correct pussy." I hastily typed back.

"Okay Ill see you at just after noon, Again please keep this a secret, I'm not gay or anything I just like to play with alpha men's feet." He responded. I considered responding but thought it was far more degrading to ignore his clarification.

Noon rolled around and right on time my camera console buzzed. I took my time making my way to the screen. When I pressed the button to open the display there he was. Pale and scrawny with obnoxious poorly applied make up. He was wearing a long black coat.

"Alright whore show me your outfit." I said into the console. He looked nervously around for prying eyes. His hesitation pissed me off.

"Take it off slut or Ill call the cops." I yelled into the console. I took my hand from the com and chuckled to myself at the idea of calling the cops on him. He quickly parted his jacket and showed me his outfit.

He had a small black collar as instructed. He had on a typical costume shop French made outfit including a garter belt that clung to his thin frame. I was impressed because I had not requested the garter belt giving more credibility to the thought he was gay. His small penis was caged in a hot pink cock cage.

I waited a long while looking at the sissy bitch on the other side of the camera. I pressed the button again and laughed into the microphone. "Wow look at you slut, so pathetic come on in."

He came in and took off his jacket revealing his thin pale body to me once more. He looked at me awaiting my introduction. I turned back to the tv ignoring his presence.

He took the hint and set out to cleaning my apartment. Hours went by before I turned my attention back towards him. The apartment was spic and span. He was on his hands and knees scrubbing the floor around my dog bowls. His pink cock cage bounced back and forth in rhythm with his scrubbing.

"That's enough slut come take your reward." I yelled in his direction

He scampered over to me and wasted no time pulling off my socks. He steadfastly massaged m feet as I ignored his presence. As time went on he became emboldened and soon began sucking my toes.

I looked down at this sissy sucking my toes and then had an idea. "Go get me your phone bitch." I said sternly.

Fixated on receiving his prize he jumped up to retrieve the device. He tossed me the phone and practically dove back towards licking and sucking on my feet.

I quickly searched his phone looking for his wife's number. I pulled up a text message and started typing.

"I think I have something that belongs to you." I typed out and then attached a picture of her husband wearing her make up and dutifully sucking on my feet.

Not even a minute passed before she replied. "I fucking knew he was gay, he is way to into me taking bigger and bigger cocks, what a liar I feel so foolish." She responded.

"Don't worry your slut hear is safe with me for now just because he's addicted to huge cocks doesn't mean he loves you any less." I responded to the girl on the other end.

"Well he's not the only one that likes huge cocks ;)." She responded.

At that I whipped out my huge throbbing cock. My sissy looked up from my feet and stared hungrily at my pulsating meat.

"Get up here I want to use your sissy mouth, Your wife wants a picture." I said. In a trance he slinked his feminine body up my leg before sticking his tongue out. He licked steadily up my huge dick his eye lids heavy with lust.

I snapped pic after pic of this sissy bitch worshipping my cock and sent it to his wife. My sissy would later admit it felt good to give his wife a taste of he own medicine as it was his turn to take a huge cock.

The phone beeped away as his wife's texts were a mix of jealousy lust and anger. Her anger subsided as her focus became more on my big meaty tower. "How big is that? It looks impossibly huge." She asked.

"Its just the angle its barely longer than your husbands arm lol." I replied.

"How did my tiny dick husband find a man like you?" She asked.

"Hahaha he is just my sissy bitch I barely tolerate his presence come over and Ill lock him in the closet and fuck you instead." I said to his wife and then sent her a link to my address.

I put on some porn and grabbed my sissy by the face. I used my sissies face like a pocket pussy as I watched the porn on the screen. This went on for an hour as tears and snot poured down my sissies face.

Finally a knock on the door. (I had left my gate unlocked) I grabbed my sissy by the arm and walked him to the door. I opened it to reveal his wife wearing a slutty black dress. The dress was short and had a plunging neckline displaying he huge natural tits.

I ushered his wife in to the horror of my sissy. I then pushed the sissy out the door to my front yard in his little French made outfit. The last site we saw of him before slamming the door in his face was mascara running down his shocked face.

His wife burst into laughter as soon as the door shut. "Oh my god serves his lying ass right, I'm so embarrassed that I let him fuck me before, from now on I only fuck men, men with huge dicks like yours." She said as she let her dress fall to the ground.

She revealed a pair of long legs, wide hips with a pert ass, a toned stomach leading up to 2 sets of big natural triple D cup tits. Her face even looked pretty wearing as much make up as she had on. At first glance she was in all honesty hot in a cheap way.

Her light brown nipples poked out proudly from her big tits. A moist trail leaked down her inner thighs. The site of this done up whore drowned out the banging on the door from the panicked sissy out in the daylight of the afternoon.

I glanced at my camera and say the frantic maid looking all around. He nervously covered his pink caged cock with his hand hiding it from whatever eyes could be watching on into my yard.

I lurched forward and scooped his wife into my arms. I carried the whore wife up the stairs towards my bedroom. The sounds oh the sissy yelling beyond the door faded into the distance.

The whore in my arms beamed a loving smile at me as we entered the large room. I tossed her gently onto the bed and she swiftly assumed a sexy pose. She took up a position fit for a model on a calendar shoot. I decided to change the mood.

"Don't try to be all sexy hoe, You're not here to fulfill some romantic fantasy, you're here to be my cum slut, Now beg me to stretch that pussy of yours with my cock and get into a position more suited for the whore you are."

She scurried onto her back and spread her legs wide. She leaned forward and with her hands she spread her pussy apart. Then she spoke up.

"Please sir can you wreck my cunt, my needle dick hubby cant satisfy me." She said with a little girls voice.

I stepped onto the bed and shuffled between her legs. I pulled down my sweat shorts to reveal my hardening cock. I laid my cock over the whores pussy onto her stomach. The whores eyes widened as she watched my cock gain strength.

I recoiled and plunged my cock into the greedy whores cunt. Her pussy stretched easily around my cock. I plunged all the way in to the base and rocked my hips forward and back grinding my cock around inside.

I pulled my cock out and reached for the drawer on my night stand. I grabbed a long rubber dildo from the drawer. I returned between her legs and sank my cock in again.

With my cock buried I positioned the tip of the dildo at her pussy. I spent a few moments struggling to shove the wrist thick dildo in along with my massive member. I didn't receive a moment of protest just a medley of moans. Finally the dildo sank in along with my cock.

I started to hammer away at her cunt with the large rubber dildo in her pussy. Finally the dildo had sunk deep enough that the balls of the dildo rested against my body. I took my hands from the dildo and braced for more vigorous fucking.

The whore below me moaned and yelped as I fucked her ferociously. I looked down at her pussy stretching obscenely around the two large cocks in her pussy. I reached down between our bodies and grabbed the black balls of the dildo. I pushed hard on the balls forcing them into the whores pussy to accompany my the rest of the dildo inside her.

She let out a guttural groan as the whole dildo settled inside her. I then put all my weight into her and began thrusting. I beat her pussy with all the vigor I could muster.

After an hour of fucking this moaning cumming slut beneath me I felt my orgasm building. I continued to pound at the sluts overfilled cunt. Finally I withdrew and quickly climber up her body erupting onto her face.

I looked down at the content slut laying on my bed. She beamed up at me with a thankful grin. Cum dripped down her chin as she mindlessly played with her stretched out pussy.

I exited the room and made my way back towards the door. The whore said something as I left but I didn't hear it over my footsteps on the hardwood. I opened the front door to see the sissy sitting sadly on my front steps. He turned to me with a look of relief on his face.

"Get upstairs and clean my bedroom I made a mess, Tell the whore in there to shower while you clean, Tell her she can stay the night, I'm going to the gym tell her Ill be back in a few hours, when you're done cleaning please let yourself out, Same time next week don't be late." I said and then shut the door behind me.

My sissy maid came by once a week for quite a while to clean my apartment. Every time would end with me using his face as a pocket pussy and then giving him some me time with my feet. I began with 10 minutes but eventually cut it down to 2 minutes because it bored me.

His wife on the other hand stayed with me for 2 months in my guest bedroom. I fucked her daily along with my live in slave. My slave and I enjoyed stretching her sloppy cunt with our fists. On one of our last nights with her we took her to a sex club and organized a BBC gang bang for her. We didn't invite her hubby because we honestly didn't think to.

Eventually his wife stopped cuckolding him and left him entirely for a man she met online. He later told me she had joined a dating site for men with large dicks. Last I had heard she had a few kids with the man she had left him for.

He kept coming by for a while but eventually I decided to get a new maid. I hired a hot Latina women and that was the last Id spoken to my sissy. I started to wonder how he was.

Months later I looked reached out to see how he was doing. He told me he had come out and had fully embraced cross dressing. He was now living as a women and was on the same site his ex wife met her new husband. He was looking for a hung man himself who didn't mind some foot worship. I told him I was proud of my closeted foot fetish sissy for being brave enough to do what makes him happy.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
321 Followers