Dominating Erotic Relationship

Story Info
Erotic relationship between my wife & I & Others.
29.2k words
4
2.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a fan of Literotica stories for 15 plus years, it has provided pleasurable stories to fill my kinky side, but I never thought I would be writing one about myself.

This is a story my wife and I wrote at the end of 2020 but never submitted it, enjoy!

My name is Drew and I am currently a 45-white male in decent shape, and told I am above average looking but who knows. I am also a very discreet bi over the last 20 plus years, I have been involved in J/o, oral giving and receiving, toped, and bottom once. My first encounter took place in college, and over the years I have had many memorable moments.

History before story takes place, I was dating someone but not seriousness at all we were more friends who lived with each other and enjoyed fucking when we had time to be together. We were both executives for different companies and traveled a lot, most times not seeing each other during the week but on weekends we would go to social gatherings and had great sex. Emily was her name and was very hot, she was in her early 40's we never said but we had the don't ask don't tell since we traveled a lot.

The company I was working for sold and I took a deal to get bought out of my shares and salary for a year. I enjoyed the time off since I worked non-stop for many years, Emily and I had a nice vacation, but she was still working so didn't see a lot of her, and after 3 months became very bored and started to look for a new job. After a couple months I found a job as a COO with a smaller company about an hour to hour and half away depending on traffic, I wouldn't have to travel by air anymore but would have to commute, but also worked out a deal where I can get a hotel during the week. The job was great, I enjoyed being home but after 6 months the commute became old, since Emily was never around during the week I started to stay at a hotel during the week. Over the 1st six months I learned about the company and the different departments, I would meet with people to review information about things to get me up to speed, then one day I had a meeting with Nicole and that's where this story starts.

Nicole worked in the finance department as a Jr administrator, over the last six months she would be in meetings for different departments representing her area, she was nice knew her work. At this time, she was 30 to my 40 she had a very pretty face, she wasn't fat at all but curvy. One day while working late everyone else left and it was just her and I finishing up, there was a moment when there was silence and we made eye contact, and then we were done, as she left, she gave me a glance. As a male anytime someone comes on to you or think they are it's a good boost to your ego, but she wasn't my type probably because I was shallow about curvy girls, and I never fooled around with someone I worked with.

Two days later we were meeting again in my office working at my conference table, when I felt her grab my leg up high with her hand and squeezed, I looked at her and she looked at me, finally I said Nicole this is wrong we can't do this. She apologized and got up to leave, and before she left, I said it's not you, but I can't see anyone like this who works here, she said she understood and left embarrassed. Over the next couple weeks, I would see her and meet like normal, we acted like nothing happened which was a relief to me and probably her.

About a month after the incident in my office we had a company happy hour on a Monday after work, everyone was having a good time having cocktails and chatting, I even had a conversation with Nicole that was nice. After about 2 hours I was leaving and went out to my car, as I was about to get in Nicole walked by, she said Hey been meaning to talk to you, I asked what's up. I saw her look around to see if anyone was around and then she said she was sorry for touching me in my office, I assured her it was fine, she said thanks, but it was wrong place to do that, but she was attracted to me and she was thinking of me a lot.

I told her I was flattered, she then said if you are ever up for it just let me know, and if I am up for it now just follow her back to her place no strings attached, she then winked and walked away to her car. I stood there and didn't say anything as I watched her walk away, she had on black tight leggings with a long sweater, and as I watched her yes, I became hard. I got in my car and sat there thinking about what she just said while being hard, I thought to myself don't do this she works for the same company not worth it. As I was thinking this, she drove up the aisle in front of my car stopped and just looked at me, the glance she gave me, the hardness in my pants, and the couple drinks I had, made my decision for me and I followed her out of the parking lot.

I followed her about 15 min back to her nice but small house that was in a suburb neighborhood, I parked, and she met me in the driveway and grabbed my hand and led me into the house. Once inside we embraced immediately, I had her up against the wall kissing passionately, while she fished my cock out of my pants. Once my cock was released which is about 8 and thick, she fell to her knees and took me in her mouth. At that moment she gave me the greatest blow job that I have ever received in my life, I tried to stop her because I didn't want to cum, but she just kept going until I exploded in her mouth, she swallowed every drop, and as I leaned against the wall from that high of coming, she kept sucking on me until it was hard again.

At this point she got up, kissed me grabbed my hand and started to lead me to her room, once inside I pushed her down on the bed and pulled those black leggings off along with her panties and dove in eating her very wet pussy, after a couple minutes she grabbed my head pulling into her hard as she came from me eating her, and wow did she get very wet from coming. Like she did to me I did to her and continued to eat her out while fingering her until she moaned out fuck me now. I didn't need to be told twice so I got up and pushed my cock into her wet pussy and started to fuck her, after a couple thrust, we got into a good rhythm when she looked at me in the eyes and said fuck my brains out. And fuck her hard I did, for the next 10 or so min I fucked her while she was moaning and pleading to fuck her hard, we were both wet from sweat which was hot, and after about 10 min she stopped me as we turned over and she got on top and rode me hard. She then fucked my brains out with both if us getting sweatier.

After about 10 min I told her I was going to cum, but this didn't slow her down she fucked me harder keeping me inside her yelling she was going to cum also and boom I exploded in her while she came at the same time. Afterwards she just collapsed on top of me, both of us sweaty like we had just run for miles in the sun, after a few moments of catching our breath we both needed water and she led me out of the room.

We walked naked to her kitchen where she opened the refrigerator and handed me a bottle of water and got one for herself. We both took a drink, and then she grabbed my cock got down on her knees and looked at me and said I love to taste myself and took my cock in her mouth. For the next couple minutes, she sucked my cock licked my balls and to my amazement brought me back to life. She then got up and took me to her bathroom where we hopped in the shower, she bent over holding on to the wall as I fucked her from behind. This was another amazing fuck with her, that led me to coming deep in her pussy. We then washed up and got out and fell onto her bed and then chatted for the next couple hours.

I learned she was single and moved to the area a couple years ago to have a fresh start, she asked about me she knew I had a girlfriend but asked how serious we were, and I explained the situation. I asked her did it bothered her, and she said no she was aware before she courted me, we then discussed how this cannot be talked about or found out at the office, which she assured me it wouldn't. Before I knew it was 4:30am and I told her I was going to leave, I needed to get back to the hotel shower dress and get into the office, I like to be in early. I got dressed as she put on a robe and walked me to the door, she kissed me and said thanks for an amazing night and then grabbed my cock thru my pants. We just looked at each other as we slammed the door shut, as she undid my pants, and I pulled her robe open grabbed her holding her up against the door and fucked her hard while we kissed. It was a hot scene and after 5 min we both came, kissed, and said goodbye.

I went back to my hotel, showered dressed, and headed into the office, once I got in, I sat at my desk tired as hell, thinking about the events last night and this morning, and then realizing that was the best sex I have ever had and the best night with a women period. I was able to work through the tiredness of no sleep, had many nights of it in the past when I traveled, or out with the guy's parting. Midmorning I received a txt from a number I didn't know saying is it safe to txt you here, I responded back with a question mark and the reply said Nicole. I replied it was, and then she replied she had an amazing night, and this will be our secret, she will respect I have a girlfriend and that this was just no strings attached fun when they both wanted it. I replied thank her and saying it was an amazing night that I would like to have with her again. She then replied saying tonight. I said I would love that, but I needed to crash and was probably even going to leave early because I was tired but said maybe tomorrow.

The rest of the day seemed to go by slowly had meeting after meeting, around 4pm my calendar was clear, so I decided to leave to go back to the hotel and crash. As I walked out thru the office, I saw Nicole talking to someone at their desk, it was the 1st time I saw her at work all day, I looked at her different, she looked sexy to me, I didn't say anything as I was not close enough, but she must have seen me and glanced up and our eyes met.

The hotel was less than 10 min from the office, I got in and just fell on the bed and passed out. Around 10 I woke up and hungry, ordered a personal pizza from room service before it closed at 11, and took a shower. As I was checking my phone for emails I had a missed txt from Nicole, saying I hope you got rest and if you need company txt the room number. At that moment my food arrived, and I ate and started to think of the previous night, and read the txt again which excited me, I then replied with just the room number, seconds later reply saying be there in 30.

Half an hour later a knock on the door, and I opened it to let Nicole in, holding a night bag, that she dropped as we started to kiss and then removed her clothes making it to the bed. We settled into a 69 where we both did our best pleasuring each other; I then flipped her over to fuck her as she grabbed my head to kiss me saying she loved to taste herself. I thought last night was the best, but tonight was somehow better we took turns fucking each other swapping many positions, before finally coming hard and both of us passing out. I think it was around 5 when I was awoken thinking I was dreaming but I wasn't as I realized it wasn't a dream but Nicole really sucking my cock, and once I was woken, she climbed on top of me and fucked me hard as we went for another 30 min session. We then both took a shower and got dressed for work since she brought a bag to save herself from going home.

Over the next months we continued this secret affair, after 2 weeks I just started to stay at her house vs the hotel. True to her words no one knew at the office, and she respected my weekends with my girlfriend. During the week we ordered in food and fucked nonstop. Sex with Nicole was much better than Emily, and it was hotter. Role playing was a thing for Nicole, and she loved to be verbal she would love asking when we fucked was, she better than Emily or when you fuck Emily think of me. One weekend Emily was staying out of town having a girl's getaway, so I decided to stay with Nicole all weekend. This girl just loved sex and always wanted it which fed into my love for it. That weekend the sex took on a whole new twist that would open doors for us.

That Friday night on the weekend I was staying I decided to take the opportunity to have drinks with one of my employees after work, I am normally never around on Fridays since I go back home, and he never has the chance during the week. I had some drinks and was feeling good and took an Uber back to Nicole's when I walked in, she as on the phone with someone so I just whispered I was going to take a quick shower. As I was washing up Nicole joined me getting behind me kissing my neck and reached around to grab my soapy cock. I said to her not now, and she said something wrong, and I said yes rushed to get in here and must piss.

She kissed me and said that's alright and turned me around as she got on her knees in the tub and looked at me and said use me. I must have had a weird look on my face and didn't say anything, she said I will take care of this use me as your toilet. I must have been shocked as this was something I have never done before. Nicole then started to rub my cock looking up at me saying give it to me make me your bitch. Between the cock rubbing, the verbal talk and the effect the drinks had on me it just started to happen.

I started to piss as Nicole let it hit her face and hair while she was on her knees, some of it she took in her mouth and the other she rubbed like she was in a shower in her hair and face. As I finished, I was hard as hell and now turned on, Nicole got up getting under the water to clean up, and I just grabbed her from behind and fucked her, I was so turned on by what happen I came very fast. I was just standing in the shower thinking about what had happened, Nicole kissed me and got out saying she had dinner, as she kissed me, I could taste the sourness in her mouth. When I came, she had a drink for me saying I probably need this, we ate Chinese she ordered and laid around having drinks getting drunk but not saying anything about the shower.

We fell asleep on the couch for a bit before making it to the bed, both of us drunk but aware of things, we started to kiss which led to oral which led to me laying there enjoying her just taking care of me giving me an amazing blow job and licking my balls. Then all sudden I feel her tongue licking my ass followed by a finger rubbing it. Yes, I have had this before when I hooked up with guys but never a woman doing it, so at 1st it freaked me out, but she would now let me push her away instead just saying enjoy.

It must have been the thoughts of the shower earlier and the drinks, but I just laid there enjoying this while I moaned as this girl fingered my ass. With the sensation of her fingering me and then she took my cock back in her mouth I exploded in her mouth, When I was done, I was laying there catching my breath when she climbed on top of me and gave me kiss while feeding me some of my own cum back. I was exhausted at this point and fell asleep but was awoken a couple hours later. I thought I was dreaming but wasn't, I could hear Nicole whispering in my ear that I was a bad boy and I need to be punished, and at the same time I could feel something in my ass.

When she realized I was up, she pushed harder and said again you're a bad boy, not sure what I said and tried to move, and she wasn't having it. She took whatever she had and pushed it harder into me saying your punished and I said why she said I came last night and never made her cum and fell sleep. The excitement took over and I just let her push which ended up being a vibrator in me while she stayed verbal saying she could tell I loved having my ass filled last night and that was no virgin ass and she is going to own it from now on, I am going to be her bitch, she brought me close to coming but stopped. She then said she believes in do to others as you want done, and then pulled the toy out, got on her knees on the bed and said fuck my ass. I did as I was told, and she already had it lubed up nice so I slipped in and fucked her until I came in her ass. We both fell back to sleep until morning.

It was Saturday so made breakfast and we just hung out watching movies and not saying anything about the events. That night we had a nice dinner at home with drinks which led to the bedroom and a good fuck, after we just laid there having another drink. After a couple minutes she was rubbing my cock, and brought up last night, she talked about taking my piss and playing with my ass which got me worked up again. She started to ask did I like that and didn't say anything, she said it again did u like what I didn't to you last night and finally I just said yes, and she said yes what did I like. I knew she had me and just said I liked you playing with my ass, this turned her on a lot, then she said this wasn't the 1st time something was in there was it, at this point I was hard as hell and worked up and said no it wasn't.

She then said I need something from you for all she is doing for me, and I said what is that. She just said eat my pussy now, clean it up. This was a fantasy of mine to eat a cum fucked pussy but never did, so I just slid down while she spread her legs and guide my head to her fucked creamed fill pussy and I ate her like it was my last meal, making her moan and hold my head tight and saying eat your cum. After a couple of minutes, she started to ask me while I continued to eat her did, I want my ass played with again. In between licks I said yes multiple times as she kept asking, she then pulled my head from her cleaned pussy, and asked again do you want something in that ass looking at me in the eyes, and I said yes. She then asked does my bitch want that ass fucked, and I just said yes. She said Yes what tell me what you want, and I said yes fuck my ass. She got up and said she will be back and left the room, I laid there wondering what I got into, couple minutes later she returned wearing a strap on.

She walked over and said off the bend and bend over, she then grabbed lube and started to apply to my ass while fingering me to loosen up. She then started to ask again why I wanted and finally making me beg until she slid her cock up my ass making me loan loud from the feeling. As she started to fuck me, she said so tell me what this ass was up before, I didn't say anything and then she just pushed in hard grabbed my waist left it in there and said what was in here, and I just blurted out a cock. She then continued to fuck me, whispering in my ears, so you do like cock good, and am I to guess that there has been cock in that mouth also, and I just said yes. She then just stopped talking, grabbed my sides and fucked me hard, until she reached around grabbed my cock, and after a couple thrusts, I came. She then pushed me off her cock on to the bed telling me to get on my back, as I did, she was taking the strap on off, climbed on top and sat on my face making me eat her pussy again until she came. At this point we collapsed in each other's arms and fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke. It was Sunday, Nicole was not there, and I lay there thinking what happened and being embarrassed about it, I finally got up and took a shower and met Nicole in the kitchen. Nicole gave me a kiss good morning, gently slapped my ass, and winked and we then ate. She then ran out for some errands, and I just did some work on the laptop and watched sports. She came home late in the afternoon, and we just hung out, had a nice dinner with an amazing sex, for the 1st time with her it wasn't just a fuck, but passionate sex. The next day, Monday was a normal day, I had dinner plans after work and Nicole told me she was meeting a friend. When I left dinner I txt Nicole. I was on my way to her place. She replied she was still out and would be home soon. She then said she left something on the bed and a note please follow. I got home and was excited to see what she left, and then I saw and read the note and was shocked.

123456...8