Dominating the Lax Bros Pt. 03

Story Info
College freshman dominates RA in the shower.
3.5k words
4.86
25.6k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,064 Followers

Peter woke up the next morning to the sound of Lincoln and Liam fucking. They weren't very loud, but Peter could still tell that Lincoln's dick was shoved far up Liam's ass and the formerly cocky Irish stud was moaning uncontrollably into Lincoln's pillow.

Peter wanted to join the fun but realized that he needed to go shower before his exam. It was already 10 am; he'd missed his first class of the day; and the exam was at 11. So Peter threw on a towel and headed to the shower.

Peter almost slipped on the cum that was still on the floor outside his door. He'd nearly forgotten that Andrew, Collin, and Reese all shot their loads while watching him fuck their teammate, in plain view of other guys in the dorm. Peter had no idea how they'd explain that to their lacrosse teammates or other guys in the hall, but he sidestepped the semen on the floor and headed towards the shower.

Once inside the bathroom, Peter heard one shower running and also saw his RA, Stephen, leaving the urinal with a towel around his waist. Stephen was a senior and responsible for keeping order in the dorm. At 6'2", he was one of the few guys who wasn't a lacrosse bro, but he was still toned and muscular from years of playing soccer. Stephen had brown hair, green eyes, and a handsome face.

"Hey Peter!" Stephen said. "What was going on in your room last night?"

Peter looked embarrassed and had no idea how to respond. "Ummm...."

"I woke up at 5 am and saw three guys jerking off in the hall outside your door. What the fuck was going on?"

"Ummm...." Peter was still frozen in place and unsure of how to respond.

"Was this a hazing ritual or something? One of you at least needs to clean up all the cum in the hallway..."

Peter still didn't know what to say and tried to step past Stephen towards the shower. But as he tried to walk past him, Peter's towel hit a snag and got stuck on a shower hook on the wall.

Peter tried to grab it but couldn't catch it in time and his towel fell to the floor. Both Peter and Stephen looked down and the senior RA audibly gasped.

"HOLY SHIT!" Stephen shouted. "Is THAT what everyone was jerking off to last night?

Peter looked down and noticed that his dick was still a little fluffed up from his morning wood. Hanging down from his small and petite body, it looked thick, meaty, and massive.

"Dude, is that thing real?" Stephen asked, openly staring at the short and scrawny freshman's giant dick. "What are you feeding this thing?"

Peter could have reached for his towel and put it back on, but part of him was enjoying the attention he was receiving from this sexy senior soccer stud three years older than him.

"You can touch it if you want," Peter whispered softly.

The senior RA didn't know what to do. He knew that he couldn't get sexually involved with a resident, especially not one who was so much younger than him. And he had never before been turned on by another guy's dick. Sure, he'd checked people out in the showers after soccer practice or games, but he'd never before been so interested in another dude.

Yet something about Peter's absurdly huge manmeat captivated Stephen's attention and he couldn't look away. Reaching his hand out, he grabbed Peter's dick and felt for himself that it was truly real.

"Holy shit," he said. "It's so huge and heavy. How big does it get?"

Peter grinned and gently reached over to tug at Stephen's towel. In less than a second, the towel was on the floor and both studs stood completely naked in the middle of the bathroom.

Peter looked down at his senior RA and saw a cute, 3-inch softie. It was probably close to average whenever Stephen was changing clothes or showering with all of his soccer teammates, but it was now far less than half the size of the freshman's absurdly huge and thick flaccid meat.

Stephen was now using both hands to fondle Peter's impressive manmeat, but there was still room to spare. As he felt up and massaged Peter's massive dick, Stephen's own penis started to grow and harden right in the bathroom hallway. It quickly reached a pulsing 5.5 inches--still far shorter than Peter completely soft.

Peter looked down and couldn't believe that his RA's cock was now hard and throbbing. Peter had always admired this senior soccer stud's good looks and fit and toned body, and now Stephen seemed completely enraptured by Peter's giant dick.

Stephen was so turned on and engrossed in Peter's cock that he hadn't noticed the shower turn off on the far side of the bathroom. As he stood erect and butt-ass naked fondling one of his freshman residents, another guy on his hall stepped out of the shower to witness what was going on.

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

Peter looked up and saw Andrew, the lacrosse stud captain, coming out of the shower. With a towel wrapped around his waist, Andrew's sculpted 6'4" body glistened with water, and his handsome face and deep green eyes looked directly at Peter.

Stephen took his hands off Peter's dick and tried to hide his own throbbing 5.5-incher, but it was already too late and Andrew had already seen everything that Stephen had to offer. Normally, Andrew would be pleased that his own cock was so much larger than his senior RA's, but he also couldn't help looking down at the scrawny freshman's softie and seeing that it put both of theirs to shame.

"I really need to take a shower," Peter said, looking up at the two taller, older studs. "But you're both welcome to join me if you'd like."

Stephen felt ashamed and embarrassed beyond belief, but also felt entranced by Peter's dick. Andrew knew that he should just go back to his room and forget about this cocky freshman, but a pang of jealousy shot through him at the thought of Stephen being alone with Peter in the shower.

So both older studs followed Peter into the largest shower at the end of the bathroom hallway. They both towered over Peter's 5'6" frame, with Andrew being ten inches taller and Stephen being eight inches taller. But in that moment, this short and scrawny freshman was the bigger man while two college jock bros who followed him around like little boys.

Peter turned on the shower and got the water nice and warm. "Go ahead and soap up my cock," he told the two older studs.

Nearly fighting over his dick, both Andrew and Stephen grabbed some bodywash and started massaging Peter's dick. Even when soft, there was still room on it for all four hands, and the two studs also took turns fondling Peter's massive balls.

Peter felt awkward being so much shorter than these two sexy studs, so he kindly asked them to get down on their knees. Andrew and Stephen both complied and were now eye-level with Peter's still flaccid but rapidly growing dick.

Right before their eyes, it grew and expanded toward its unbelievable size that Andrew knew far too well. Stephen had never yet seen Peter's colossal erection and was shocked as it continued to harden. "Holy fucking shit," the RA said.

Peter looked down and saw that Andrew's thick, 7.2-incher was also fully hard and throbbing. It was so much bigger than Stephen's erection but still completely overshadowed by Peter's giant dick.

As Peter's mammoth cock reached its full potential, he pointed it toward Stephen's face. Without being asked, the senior soccer stud opened his mouth as wide as he could and welcomed Peter's dick inside of him. The freshman stud had just made this sexy, 22-year-old soccer stud RA a cocksucker for the very first time.

_______________________________________________________________

Not to be outdone, Andrew started greedily sucking on and worshiping Peter's balls. He had been so horny the night before while hearing Peter fuck his Irish teammate, and he was jealous that he hadn't been able to get in on the action himself.

As soon as Peter, Lincoln, and Liam had left his room, Andrew had started jerking off with both Colin and Rhys and making fun of their smaller cocks. Before last night, Andrew had always been the alpha male and number one stud on his lacrosse team. He had the biggest dick, fucked the most girls, and constantly bragged about his sexual exploits to his teammates. Colin and Rhys had always seemed subservient to him, but they had never cemented their place in the hierarchy until last night.

As soon as the other studs had left the room, Andrew asked both Colin and Rhys to suck on and worship his much-bigger dick. At 5.2 and 4.6 inches, Colin and Rhys's penises were the same size as Andrew's back when he was in middle school. He therefore enjoyed his muscular, studly, and short-dicked teammates sucking and worshiping his superior shaft.

But something was lacking even as his friends and teammates both slobbered over his thick, 7.2-inch manmeat. Andrew still felt a longing and a hunger for Peter and Lincoln's even bigger and fatter dicks. The horse-hung freshmen had embarrassed and humiliated him in front of his teammates and friends, and turned him from an alpha into a beta after their little bet. Andrew now felt a hunger and craving to submit again to those short and scrawny studs, even as his own dick was getting a world-class blowjob from two of his sexy teammates.

So after withdrawing his shaft from Colin and Rhys's mouths, Andrew opened his door and heard the sounds of fucking coming from across the hall. Enraptured by the sounds, Andrew stepped into the hallway butt-ass naked so that he could hear every word, sigh, and moan. Even though anyone could see him who needed to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, Andrew started jerking his cock while listening jealously to Lincoln and Peter fuck his sexy teammate.

Following their captain's lead, Colin and Rhys also stepped closer to Lincoln and Peter's door to hear what was going on. Their hands gripped their smaller penises tightly as they jerked off to their teammate getting ass-fucked in the room right in front of them. Instead of having sex themselves--or finding girls to fuck--all three lacrosse studs were reduced to little jerk off boys, butt ass naked in the hall of their dorm.

________________________________________________________________

As Andrew sucked on Peter's dick in the shower, he remembered the scene the night before of Peter withdrawing his massive spear from Liam's ass and showering his back with cum. It was such a sexy sight that Andrew had shot his own load right away, and he felt strangely jealous that Liam had gotten to feel Peter's colossal shaft inside of him.

Stephen had never before sucked anyone's dick before and struggled to take more than a few inches of Peter's cock. But as he choked and had to withdraw from Peter's massive dick, Andrew swooped in to show his sexy RA a few lessons.

Andrew had learned to deep-throat Peter's spear the night before and swallowed inch after inch of Peter's shaft right there in the shower. Peter smiled and started face-fucking this lacrosse god's throat, right in front of his sexy RA.

Stephen was furiously jerking off his own 5.5-incher and on the verge of cumming when Peter kicked his hand away. "You won't be needing that," Peter said, smiling. "Just lick my balls instead."

As the lacrosse captain swallowed all of Peter's cock and their RA worshipped his balls, Peter looked down at both their sexy bodies. Both Andrew and Stephen were muscular studs who had each fucked plenty of girls during their time in college. Until a few hours before, Peter had never fucked anyone, but he found himself wondering about each of these older guy's toned and studly asses.

"Stand up," Peter said to the two older studs, after they'd both worshipped his dick for several minutes. Both Andrew and Stephen now stood up in the shower, with both of them towering over Peter's shorter and scrawnier frame. But even though Peter was so much smaller than them, his dick still far eclipsed both of their smaller boyhoods.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Peter couldn't help but notice how incredible both of these guys' asses were. Andrew's butt was muscular and firm from years of working out and playing lacrosse; and Stephen's was slightly more slender but still quite toned from all of his years of playing soccer. As both studs leaned against the shower wall, Peter started massaging and playing with their incredible asses.

Peter slid his dick beneath his senior RA's ass so that the massive shaft of his cock came out to meet Stephen's on the other side. Even with half of his dick between Stephen's legs, Peter's manmeat was still far larger than Stephen's, and the senior soccer stud moaned with how much he felt like a little boy.

"You want this dick?" Peter whispered in his ear. "You want this dick inside you?"

The senior RA moaned as Peter pulled his colossal spear back and slipped a finger inside his ass. No girl or guy had ever played with his hole before, and he never fathomed that one of his residents would ever be fingering him.

"Ughhhhh!" Stephen sighed, as Peter started opening up his hole.

"FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!" Andrew yelled, as Peter also pressed a finger inside him. Peter was now fingering both his RA and the sexy lacrosse stud, and both the older jocks greedily presented their asses to this horse-hung freshman. They had eagerly worshipped his cock and were now willingly offering him their slutty asses.

"OOOOOOOOOFFFFFF!" Stephen screamed, as Peter slipped another finger inside him.

"FUUUCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!" Andrew echoed.

Peter couldn't believe that both sexy studs were opening up for him, and his throbbing erection was harder than it had ever been.

"You want me to fuck you?" he whispered into each of the stud's ears.

"YESSSSSSSSS!" they yelled in unison.

Peter kept massaging each stud's ass with his fingers and their moans grew louder and louder. Peter whispered in Andrew's ear and asked if he was ready to get fucked for the first time.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Andrew screamed.

Just the night before, this sexy lacrosse stud captain had been an arrogant jock on top of the world. He'd just vanquished his rival team and was partying with his teammates when Peter and Lincoln had humiliated him and stripped him of his cocky arrogance. Now Andrew's thick and throbbing 7.2-incher that he'd always been so proud of was untouched and unused between his legs as he offered his virgin ass to the scrawny freshman.

"PLEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Andrew begged. "FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Peter couldn't believe his luck and aimed the colossal tip of his massive spear at the lax bro's asshole. Even after a few minutes of fingering, Andrew's virgin hole was incredibly tight and Peter had to inch in slowly to give him time to adjust.

"FUUCKKKKKKKKKK!" Andrew screamed. "You're so fucking HUUUUUUUGGEEEEEEEEEE!"

Because Andrew was so much taller than Peter, he almost had to squat down as the freshman started to fuck him, and Peter stood up on his tippy toes. Stephen watched intently as the scrawny freshman conquered the lacrosse stud's ass, with his own dick about to cum. Obeying Peter's commands, the senior RA dared not touch himself for fear of exploding uncontrollably, so he just watched the scene before him, enraptured by Peter's colossal shaft working its way into Andrew's ass.

Peter went slowly but firmly, giving Andrew plenty of time to adjust. The sexy lacrosse stud screamed and moaned as inch after inch of Peter's dick plowed his unbroken ass. He would never again be the same after offering himself completely to the horse-dicked freshman stud.

"FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" Andrew screamed again, as Peter's colossal cock started to bottom out. "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Peter gave Andrew time to adjust as he slowly started moving his giant dick around the lacrosse captain's ass. As Andrew put his hands against the wall to stabilize himself, Peter started picking up the pace.

"FUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" Andrew yelled again. "THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOD!"

Peter took that as a cue to increase the pace and force of his fucking, and he stopped holding back. He now pounded his entire 10.4-inch shaft deep into this lacrosse captain's ass before withdrawing it inch by inch, and then plunging it back inside him.

The length and girth of Peter's dick overwhelmed Andrew's senses and turned him into a babbling, incomprehensible slut. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Peter reached around and felt Andrew's 7.4-incher at the thickest and hardest it had ever been. Even completely untouched, Andrew's dick was throbbing uncontrollably and on the brink of orgasm. So when Peter gave it just the slightest touch, Andrew exploded and shot load after load all over the shower room wall.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" he yelled again.

Peter couldn't believe that this lacrosse captain and total jock stud had orgasmed from just the slightest touch to his cock, but he must have truly loved the freshman's giant dick up his ass. "That was fucking incredible," Andrew said, as the freshman withdrew his colossal spear from his ass.

While Andrew still stabilized himself against the wall while coming down from his orgasmic bliss, Stephen the RA had felt impatient and nervous. As he looked at the full length and thickness of Peter's dick, he had no idea if he could fit it inside of him, but he felt jealous and left out while seeing Andrew and Peter fuck.

"PLEASE FUCK ME!" the senior RA yelled.

Peter happily obliged and lined up his massive shaft with the sexy soccer stud's toned and perfectly rounded ass. "You ready for this?" Peter whispered.

"NO, BUT FUCK ME ANYWAY!" his RA said.

As he did with Andrew, Peter slowly opened up Stephen's virgin ass. No guy or girl had ever touched it before, and Peter's dick started exploring a new frontier, both in Stephen's body and mind. He had always been a smart and sexy stud, who prided himself on how much he pleased girls in bed. Sure, he didn't have the biggest dick around, but he made up for it with a talented tongue and by having such a toned and sexy body.

Now all of the years that Stephen spent in the gym and on the soccer field were going to Peter's pleasure, and this little scrawny freshman had complete dominance over this senior stud's body.

"FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!" the RA yelled as Peter's dick inched deeper inside of him.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING HUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEE!"

Just as Andrew had, Stephen remarkably adjusted to Peter's giant dick and took the freshman stud inside him like a champ. His ass muscles loosened and he invited Peter in fully to plunder his soccer stud hole.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!" Stephen yelled, as the horse-hung freshman bottomed out.

Peter started picking up the pace while reaching around to feel his sexy RA's nipples. This turned Stephen on even more and he moaned uncontrollably while getting fucked by his freshman resident.

"Does that feel good?" Peter whispered in his ear. "You like my dick inside of you?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Stephen screamed.

"Are you my bitch now? Is this ass mine now?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"Do you want me to fuck you in front of all the guys in our dorm and show them what a slut you are?"

"FUCK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

As the cocky freshman kept pounding his tight and sexy hole, the senior RA felt overwhelmed with sensation. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!"

Peter's hands left Stephen's nipples and traveled down to the senior stud's rock-hard penis, which was throbbing and flinging pre-cum all over the shower. At 5.5 inches, Stephen's cock was the perfect size for Peter's small hands, and a few short strokes sent Stephen over the edge.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" he screamed as he unleashed his load all over the shower. "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Peter kept stroking Stephen's dick until the senior RA shot seven or eight loads all over the shower. Once the soccer stud was completely spent, Peter withdrew his colossal spear and started stroking it with both of his small hands.

somebody123
somebody123
1,064 Followers
12