Dominator to Dominated

Story Info
Escort Elena takes on four cocks at once.
1.8k words
4.59
11.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of my stilettos clacking on the marble floor echoed loudly down the narrow corridor as I approached room forty-two. I tapped lightly on the door three times before the door swung open and I was welcomed by Jason's enticing smile as he invited me inside.

Jason was the kind of man that turned heads in the street, tall enough to be a pro-baller with an athletic figure to match, the perfect mixture of African American that gave him soft chocolate skin so inviting to touch. But his best feature was these big hazel eyes that you could get lost in if you looked at him just a second too long. Each visit with him filled me with excitement and left me longing for more, a perfect reminder of why I love my job so much.

Previous appointments with Jason had just been him and I, but today it was a multiple booking. He had invited three friends from his baseball team to join us for his first gang bang. The chance to see Jason dominate me while his friends fill my every crevice was exhilarating.

Jason handed me a glass of champagne as I joined him and his friends on the plush lazy boy that stretched across the room. I exchanged a seductive glance as Jason introduced me to his friends, Leroy, Blake, and Gabriel who spoke with a strong accent I couldn't quite distinguish. His friends examined me, their expressions showing they approved of what they saw.

"Should we give them a better view of that beautiful body of yours?" Jason asked, tracing his finger across my thigh.

I pulled my hair over my shoulder, facing the zipper of my dress towards Jason. I could sense all eyes on me as Jason gently pulled the zipper all the way down my back, unclipping my bra in the process. I stood up, my dress slipping off and dropping to my ankles leaving me in nothing more than a pair of skimpy red lace panties and my black stilettos. I flicked my long curls back over my shoulders so that my bare breasts could be on full display leaving nothing to the imagination.

I locked eyes with Gabriel, as he bit his lip in anticipation. While some people might say its degrading, I loved the feeling of Jason parading me to his friends as they explored my body with their eyes, planning in their heads what they wanted to do to me as soon as they get the chance.

"How about a little preview boys?" asked Jason, his friends nodding eagerly in my direction.

I gave an alluring smile, pulling my panties off and throwing them to where his friends were seated. Leroy pushed the panties into his lips, licking at their crotch like it was a sweet treat.

I sat back against the lazy boy, planting my feet on the seat as my legs were spread wide open revealing my already wet pussy. I teased my hole with my finger, circling my throbbing clitoris with the juices that had escaped my insides. I let out a soft moan as I pushed two fingers deep inside twisting them around inside me. I could feel four sets of eyes intently watching my every move, I knew they wouldn't be able to resist touching me much longer.

I changed positions so that I was face down in a doggy style position, reaching my hand between my legs and aggressively rubbing at my pussy. I could hear heavy breathing as Jason approached, taking the opportunity to lick up my juices while my holes were exposed in the air.

His tongue moving energetically between my pussy lips before reaching my now pulsating clitoris, vigorously twirling around it. I sighed desperately as he began circling my ass gently before slipping his tongue inside and moving up and down, the intensity sending tingles through my entire body.

Without changing position he lifted me into the air so that we were in a standing sixty-nine position, my legs wrapped tightly around his neck as he pushed his tongue deep inside me. I took the opportunity to take his generously sized cock in my mouth, sucking softly just enough to feel him grow rock hard. He lifted me back down into a standing position so I could get on my knees as all four of them surrounded me, their hard cocks just inches from my face.

I took Leroy and Gabriel's cock in each hand, twisting my wrist so that their cocks were rubbing up and down beneath my fingers. Blake stepped forward pressing his large cock deep into my throat as he fucked my mouth vigorously. My saliva leaked from my mouth dripping onto my breasts, as I continued to suck on Blake's now quivering cock.

Jason knelt behind me, firmly lifting my breasts with his strong hands and massaging them, my nipples growing hard beneath his fingers. While he pinched at my nipples his other hand reached between my legs forcing his fingers deep inside until my juices were leaking down his knuckles. I alternated my mouth between each cock, just enough to have them craving more but not enough to release their loads. Jason guided me onto all fours, eagerly pushing his cock inside me.

Leroy and Gabriel both forced their cocks inside my mouth, it was a tight squeeze and Blake's eyes glistened just watching. With each thrust from Jason, my body moved forward choking further on the two cocks filling my mouth. Jason grabbed my hips signalling a new position and encouraging me to surrender to his hands. The way he was taking charge and making sure his needs were being fulfilled was enticing and by now I was longing to have my holes filled all at once.

Jason positioned himself on the edge of the lazy boy so that his feet were still on the ground, but his body could lay back ready for me. I straddled him, my knees on either side of his body so that his cock fit perfectly inside me as I rotated my hips, clenching my muscles together and holding him tightly inside me. A grunt escaped him, an almost uncomfortable expression indicating his struggle not to cum already. I smirked as I paused, leaving his cock deep inside me.

Gabriel approached holding his cock in one hand and using his free hand to force his fingers to the back of my throat, collecting my saliva as I choked. I watched him use my saliva to cover his cock until it shimmered with moisture. Jason pulled me down so that my breasts were pressed firmly into his chest, lifting my ass higher into the air without his cock escaping my increasingly wet pussy.

Gabriel stepped behind me, a loud groan escaped from both of us as he pressed his cock forcefully into my tight asshole as I arched my back, forcing him deeper inside me. I thrusted my hips back and forth, feeling his cock rub against my every ridge. The pressure of the cocks in each hole was intense, a thin layer of skin separating the two cocks as they both slid up and down inside me.

"Yes baby, you have those holes filled," sighed Jason, as I moaned burying my face into his neck.

"Don't stop, I want them all filled," I replied, shooting an alluring glance at Blake.

Blake picked up on my wishes and brought his thick cock to my mouth, guiding it in and out of my mouth in a teasing way. I poked out my tongue as he slapped his cock against it before pushing deep into my mouth. I was gasping for breath as his cock filled my throat, my ass and pussy quivering with intense pressure as they were being pounded in unison. I felt Gabriel slow, his cum dripping from my ass as he pulled out his cock.

"Guess I better share you hey," said Jason, winking as he lifted me from his cock.

Leroy laid down as Jason had, ready for his turn to be straddled. I climbed on top, his cock was rock hard from watching his friends fill me up and fit perfectly inside me. I gave him a teasing smile before bouncing my ass up and down so that you could hear me slapping against his legs as I held back squeals of pleasure.

Blake took his position, his cock still covered in my saliva as he took his turn pushing it inside my ass. He had a very thick girth and it stretched my ass to capacity. By now I was groaning from the intensity and I could feel the pulsations deep inside me growing stronger. Within a matter of minutes I was moaning uncontrollably and my whole body was shaking as the muscles in my pussy and ass contracted vigorously against the cocks. As I moaned Blake and Leroy thrusted faster, sending me into complete euphoria and I could feel myself cumming all over their cocks as my body lost complete control. They continued to thrust, cumming just moments apart and leaving my body exhausted from the pleasure.

I climbed off regaining my strength to finish Jason off, he was seated across on a single lounge, his cock still hard and upright. I took position on my knees in front of him ready to suck him hard. I spat onto his cock, rubbing the saliva all around with my hands as my tongue circled the tip. Each hand massaging his balls while my mouth gave his cock a full service. I sucked hard, pausing to spit onto his cock and then spread it again with my mouth. Jason's strong hands intertwined my hair, tugging harder as his pleasure grew. He pushed at my head, forcing his cock deeper into my throat just as he released his load. The warm combination of sweet and salty liquid leaking right down my throat. I stood up and leant back onto the couch, my body was exhausted, but I was feeling very fulfilled and I could tell by their expressions that the four men surrounding me felt the same way.

"Well I can see why you like her so much," exclaimed Leroy, giving Jason an approving nod.

"Yeah she sure knows how to treat you right," Jason replied, almost looking smug he had introduced them to me.

Jason got to his feet, walking to the bedroom to grab me a towel.

"Here you go, you know where the shower is," he said, winking as he handed me the towel.

I rinsed myself off, redressing my now fresh body.I kissed each man on the cheek, before exiting with my generous envelope of cash tucked safely in my bag. Another satisfying afternoon doing what I do best, I was excited for tomorrows appointment. A client had requested he give me a naughty massage by the pool at his beach side mansion. Sounded like the perfect day to me and gave me the chance to wear my new red bikini. Time to go rest up, I anticipated a big day tomorrow.