Dominion Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam meets Damien during a kink speed dating event.
2.6k words
3.95
2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: All character's are 18 or older. This work is fiction, and any relation to any person or event in real life is purely coincidence. This chapter is mostly introduction and fluff, with some erotic content. More chapters with more action are on their way!***

Sam blinked. "You want me to go where?!"

"Sex speed dating." Bess repeated.

She had been his best friend for the last 3 years. The two were sitting on the steps outside a 7/11 eating ice pops in the summer heat. Mid bite she had pulled out a flyer and handed it to Sam, telling him he should go.

"No, no way. I'm not into that kind of stuff."

He crossed his arms, glaring at her. She tucked it into his shirt pocket anyways.

"You're the one who complains about not having someone to be with. Besides, this is for one night stands, so no commitment to anything."

He frowned, but then paused. 'Shit, am I really considering this?' He thought to himself.

"Fine I'll go."

Bess held up her arms in victory.

"Yes! I wanna hear all about it."

Sam punched her gently in the shoulder.

-

A week later and there he was. The necessary paperwork had been filled out online, and as he waited in the check in line, he took stock of the people around him. A rocker type girl with short pink hair, a few middle aged white men, some frat boys who were only here for the joke, etc. Each person picked out rubber bracelets to show who they were interested in. Blue for men, pink for women, green for non-binary and other identities, purple for any. Sam grabbed a blue rubber band, and was handed his clipboard of paperwork. Each clipboard had 3 items on it: 1. A criminal background check (everyone had signed a waver saying they were ok with sharing this information), 2. A brief blurb of who they were and what they liked. 420 friendly, cats or dogs, non-smoker, etc and 3. Their kinks. He had a hard time sharing the last one, so he kept a few to himself.

A whistle sounded when the last person checked in.

"All right everyone!" A voice called.

It came from a woman in her mid thirties, brown hair tied up in a ponytail and wearing simple clothes. A hoodie and jeans.

"First, let's run through how this will work. You'll pick someone to speak to each time the buzzer sounds, and you'll have 3 minutes to discuss. You can leave at any point and you cannot pair up with the same person more than once. If you'd like to talk further but don't want to leave the event, there are private lounges off to the side. Absolutely NO sexual activity in these lounges. There are cameras, we will know. I know yall are kinky, but let's take that home! Secondly, do not sexually harass or touch anyone without consent! This includes the staff. You will be detained and the police will be called. If you feel unsafe at any time, feel free to get a staff member. Thirdly, no smoking, drug, or alcohol use. We are here to make decisions in a smart, safe, and sober way. Now, let's have some fuuuuuuun!!!"

She drew out the last word in a sing-song manner. A buzzer sounded, and the room filled with excited chatter. Sam scanned the crowd, uncertain who to pick. The pink haired girl met his gaze, before looking down at his wrist. She seemed disappointed that it was blue, and turned to find someone else. He did have medium length brown hair and piercings, maybe he was her type? A young, obviously gay man motioned to a table and Sam conceded, sitting down then trading clipboards. They made idle chatter, but clearly Sam wasn't into him like he was to the other boy. After 3 minutes, the buzzer sounded and he found someone else. This continued, and he was having no luck. It was onto person number 5, when the doors opened.

"Sorry, sorry I'm late!" A man, similar in age to Sam but maybe a year or two older, went to the check in desk, and found his clipboard easily as it was the only one left. He had darker skin, and wore his hair in locs. Some of them had gold beads attached that clicked as he moved. He slipped on a purple bracelet, and locked eyes with Sam as he scanned the room. Sam looked away, cheeks flushed, but not before noticing his eyes were golden brown like tilled soil. That was who he wanted to meet. When the buzzer sounded, he jumped up from his chair and boldly handed his clipboard to the new man. If he didn't do it now, he never would. The other man handed him his.

"Um hi! Im Damien. You are?" Damien grinned, flashing Sam a warm smile.

"Oh, Sam. I'm Sam."

They went to a free table, and he looked over Damien's papers. No criminal record, lgbtqia+, 420 friendly, etc. and... the kinks. He paused, he hadn't actually looked at any of the other potential matches' yet, but something in him wanted him to look.

"Go on."

Sam jumped, he hadn't realized that Damien was watching him, so he did, nervously. He skimmed a couple words, then slammed the "about" page down, covering it. Heat crept into his cheeks.

"You're adorable, for such a tough looking guy." It was true, Sam had 9 piercings in total, on his face and ears, and was wearing an all black formal outfit, but at heart he was a softie.

"Do you want to get out of here with me?"

His heart pounded, but he nodded, and Damien took his hand in his. Sam's hand was smooth, and the other man's was rough. Also larger.

"You're so small." He said to Sam, and Sam's heart fluttered.

They returned the clipboards still holding hands, and only stopped once they got to Damien's car. The woman from before had winked at them.

"I'm only 15 minutes from here." He said, as they got in.

"Ok." Sam replied. "One minute." He flipped his location on, and then messaged Bess, telling her what was happening and sharing his location. She sent back a peach and a lips emoji.

As they drove, they listened to soft indie music. Damien reached over and placed his hand on Sam's left knee.

"Is this ok?" He nodded, but Damien shot him a look.

"I need a verbal confirmation."

"Yes its ok."

"Then how about this?" His hand moved to his inner thigh, but not too high, and gave it a squeeze, stroking his leg with his thumb.

"Y-yes." He squeeked out, turned on immediately. A chuckle came from the driver, and they sat like that in silence, the only noise from the radio until they were at Damien's house. He unlocked the door and let Sam in. It was a small but tidy place, one floor. A black cat came running to them, and Sam knelt down, letting the cat sniff him. It immediately flopped over, showing its belly.

"She likes you. This is Butter."

"Butter?" Sam snickered. "Why Butter?"

"She ate a chunk of butter as a kitten and had the runs for a few days. I started calling her Butter Butt and it stuck."

He could barely contain his laughter. Sam burst into tears. "Butter Butt! How could he be so cruel?" He scooped her up, and she purred happily.

Damien grinned a dazzling smile, "let me give you a tour of the place."

Sam followed holding Butter, until she eventually protested and squirmed out of his grasp. The returned to the living room where they entered, and he leaned in, pinning Sam to the door. "Now, where were we?"

He hadn't taken note until now of the fact that Damien was taller and bigger than him, other than before with his hands. He clearly worked out, as he had some muscles poking out from under his band t-shirt. His lips met Sam's, and Sam kissed back deeply. Sam whimpered softly, and Damien's eyes widened.

"Do that again." He demanded.

"Do what?" Sam asked, almost brat-like but also not understanding what he did.

"Make that noise." Damien demanded, and he did, almost feeling silly for moaning for someone because they wanted him to. But that evaporated when he growled and kissed the shorter man hungrily.

'He growled. Holy crap', thought Sam. His wrists were grabbed firmly and he was led across the room, as Damien sat on the couch. He let go, and patted his lap, giving the choice to Sam to obey. He did, and straddled him, wiggling his butt for a few seconds. Damien grunted and pulled him down for another kiss, shoving his tongue into his mouth. At first, Sam didn't like it, trying to pull back. But he continued, and Sam found himself relenting. They separated, coming up for air, and switched places. Now, Damien was leaning down onto Sam, pressing his knee in Sam's crotch.

"Oh, sir!" He cried at the pressure.

"What did you call me?"

"Um... sir?"

For a moment he thought that did something wrong, but that stopped when he saw the primal look in his eyes. The kisses returned, gliding down to the soft space under his jaw, and nipping at his skin with teeth.

"No hickeys where they can be seen!" Sam stated, he wasn't there yet.

"What about other places?" He asked, grinning wickedly. Sam nodded, his eyes shut. Damien gripped his jaw firmly with his hand, shaking his head gently.

"I need verbal consent."

He opened his eyes, "Yes sir."

Licking and sucking, the kisses paused as Damien opened the first few buttons on his shirt to access collarbones.

"How about here?"

"No."

"Okay."

More buttons were undone, until the shirt was gone. A long moment, cold air on bare skin. Neither of them moved, until Sam fell out of his stupor and realized what happened.

"Omg I'm so sorry. I'll go."

He scrambled to get his shirt back. Damien had noticed the twin scars running horizontal across his chest, and the distinct lack of nipples. Tears stung his eyes. He felt a hand on his cheek, and it gently raised his gaze to meet Damien's. A finger wiped away a tear.

"It's ok, I don't care. I just wasn't expecting it. Are you ok?"

"Yes sir." Sam remembered this time, and it was his turn to kiss his partner. He wanted to continue, so they did. His belly was lightly covered in kisses, as he leaned back on the couch. Teeth scraped against his hips, and he moaned.

"Take off your pants."

Sam did as he was told, slipping off shoes and socks, tossing them to the mat by the door, then pants. He now wore only briefs, his partner still fully clothed.

"Can I take your picture?"

The question caught him off guard, but he thought it was ok. He made a photo album on his phone, and made it so it could be unlocked, edited, or shared with a password only Sam knew. Then, he handed his phone over, and a couple of photos were taken of him laying there languidly. Damien set the phone aside, and hooked his fingers into the waistband of his briefs. He looked to Sam, who said, "Yes sir", and Damien continued to pull them down, until he said, "wait, hang on." His partner stopped immediately, and he got up from the couch, heading into the kitchen. He bent over the countertop, resting his head on his arms, and looked over to Damien.

"Okay, now."

A pause, then a whistle.

"God you're so hot. Hold still."

He retrieved the phone, then went to Sam, and took a picture.

"That ok?"

"Yes sir."

"Good boy."

Another whimper from Sam, but he faced away, into the counter. Damien slapped his ass, enticing a yelp of suprise, but he didnt move. "Don't hide from me. Be loud."

"Do it again."

"Do what?"

He mumbled his response.

"What was that boy? Speak up."

Sam spoke a little bit louder, but still barely audible.

"Speak!" Damien commanded, growing irritated.

"I want you to hit me again!" Sam yelled, his eyes shut tight in embarrassment. The truth was, he loved the feeling of being spanked.

"Beg me for it."

"No."

"What?"

"No." He said, turning to smirk up at Damien, slowly raising himself off of the counter.

"Fine then." Damien left him, and then returned with a simple cardboard box that read, "Toys". He set it down on the counter opposite the one Sam was leaning over, then took off his shirt to show his muscles. He crossed his arms, and leaned against his own counter, not breaking eye contact with the brat.

"I'm not doing anything until you beg me for it." Raising his eyebrow, he waited for Sam's next move.

Butter chose that moment to slink into the room, and sit down next to Sam on his right. She narrowed her eyes at him, and mewed, tail twitching.

"Oh hell no, sorry miss lady, you can't be in here right now." He moved to pick her up, and she slunk out of his way. Sam snickered at his situation, still bent over the counter. Damien tried again, and this time, he was successful. Grabbing her by the scruff, he pulled her into his arms, and gently moved her to the bathroom.

When he got back, Sam was on the floor, looking a lot more glum than he was before.

"Hey, you ok?"

He sniffed, obviously trying to hold back tears. "I'm fine."

"Ok, we're done."

"What? No- I-"

"Hey", he said, taking Sam's hands. "It's ok, you're not ready."

"I'm sorry, I've never done this before."

Their eyes met, brown against hazel. Damien gently pulled him to his feet.

"Can I hug you?"

Sam nodded through tears, moving in. "Y-Yes. Please."

"You remembered, good job."

Damien hugged him, kissing the top of Sam's dark hair.

"Harder, please."

He did so, but hesitantly, not wanting to hurt him.

"I can take it. It's ok."

So he squeezed a little tighter, feeling Sam's breathing even out. Then they separated.

"Hey there's red at the end of your hair. How did I not know that?"

"It's only really visible in the sun." Sam tucked a strand behind his ear, then shivered.

"Oh shit you must be cold. Let me get you some comfortable clothes." Damien went to his room and returned a few moments later with a hoodie and sweatpants. "I grabbed a red one, to match." He said, mentioning to the top as Sam pulled it on.

"Do you want me to take you home?"

He shook his head. "Can I stay?"

"Of course. What do you want to eat?"

"Indian."

"Oooh good choice. Indian it is." Damien swiped a menu off the fridge, and handed it over.

-

Dinner that evening was full of laughter and shy smiles. Of stories told. They did the dishes together, playfully flinging soap suds at one another until their energy was spent.

Spooning, they lay together in bed. Damien holding Sam, Butter curled up at their feet.

Sam turned to face Damien, and the cat saw this as an invitation to get closer. She settled between their chests, purring contentedly.

"She won't move, will she?"

"Nope, she's stubborn that way."

"Good, I don't mind." And then, after a moment, "why me?"

"Why you what?"

"Why choose to go home with me, and not stay and have a go at anyone else at today's event?"

Damien was silent for a second, gazing into Sam's eyes. "Because you saw what you wanted, and confidentially went for it. That takes guts, and I want someone to teach me to be like that."

"Oh, really? Thank you."

"Plus you're cute." Damien reached out and tapped Sam's pierced nose. He smiled and laughed.

And with that, they both fell into a deep sleep.