Domming Myself

Story Info
Discovering the best Dom is myself...
750 words
4.58
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were days when I felt that craving, desperate feeling that raged throughout my body.

That feeling that there was no person who could meet my undeniable need for pleasure.

Then it dawned on me. There was one person that could give me what I needed. This person knew how to give me exactly what I wanted. Exactly what I craved. This person could give me the orgasm I was dying for.

That person was me. Sure I liked to play like the rest of us, but simple masturbation was no longer able to sate my desperate desire in the way I needed it to.

I had to dominate myself.

It started with a stirring between my legs. I had just woken up. Bam there it was. A throbbing that spread rapidly causing my mind to burst in response. Thoughts entered my head. Wicked. Naughty. Delicious. Carnal.

Who better to tell me what to do than myself?

I knew exactly how I wanted it. Hard. Deep. Fast, slow, teasing, mocking, taunting. I could decide. I was the one in control.

It looked and sounded something like this.

"You know you want it, you dirty little bitch." My voice taunted and teased in my head. "Let's take a look at that sexy body of yours."

I ripped off my clothes. I was completely naked and placed myself in front of the mirror.

I looked sexy as fuck. My skin glowed. My nipples were hard. My breasts were as pert as ever. My hair hung sexily on my shoulders. I made eye contact with myself, recognising that look of lust and desperation in my eyes.

It only fuelled me further.

I fell onto my knees. I ran my hands over my nipples, tweaked them gently and felt the rest of my body respond. My hips bucked gently back and forth. Soon I slid my hands over my hips and in between my thighs and I gently spread open my legs.

I was instantly wet. I sat back and spread my legs wider. I took a few moments to appreciate the enticing view.

"Look at that delicious cunt. Dripping with anticipation." My wet pussy and swollen lips looked divine. Irresistible. Even my little asshole glistened with wetness dripping down from my pussy.

"Rub your juices all over. Get those lips nice and wet and smother your clit slowly." I slid my fingers over my dripping pussy and rubbed the juices onto my lips effortlessly. I loved watching the colours of my lips change and shift as I rubbed gently. Pink and brown, glistened in the light. I glided my fingers onto my clit and moaned approvingly at the sounds of my wet pussy being stroked. There was no better sound.

"Spread those lips of yours open. I want to see that tight little cunt." I bit my lip as I enjoyed the sight of my lips being spread open in the mirror. The colours and the wetness combined were glorious to look at.

"Now grab that toy of yours. Push it in. Slowly." I was whispering outloud to myself, as I pushed the tip of my dildo into my wet pussy, teasing myself.

"You can take more than that. Push it in deeper." I slid it in deeper, feeling myself tightening around the shaft as I did.

I gushed and groaned as I said these words out loud, enjoying the sounds of my wet pussy being penetrated slowly and deeply.

"Such a tight little cunt. Look at it, gripping hard. So wet, but so tight." I watched as I slid in and out with ease, my words, thoughts and the sight of myself brought me closer to the edge.

"Harder and deeper. You know you want it." I thrusted harder and pushed it in a little further, my breathing was deep and the appearance of myself in the mirror turned me on even more.

"Stop." I stopped and slid my dildo out. I smirked at a slightly more dishevelled and breathless version of myself in the mirror and knew what I wanted. I wanted to stop and play later. To spend the day throbbing, wet and wanting more.

I made myself wait. I went about my day with soaking wet panties and I enjoyed listening to those wicked and naughty thoughts, as my pussy throbbed and gushed, knowing that eventually I would succumb to them and allow myself that undeniably hot, raw, relentless release I was aching for.

It was worth the wait.