Don and His Wife, Jan Ch. 02

Story Info
I visit Don and Jan and get to sample her talents.
6.1k words
4.63
32.4k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

I was eager to see what could or would transpire after Don told me all that had happened at the adult video store with his wife. He showed me the videos and promised copies when he got a chance to download them.

She looked incredibly hot sucking that black cock and she really seemed to be enjoying it. I could easily see her swallowing his cum when he exploded in her mouth. The white cock had spurted before she could get it in her mouth and the glob of cum in her hair glistened as I watched her throat convulsing to swallow the remainder of his load.

The video in the car was not quite as good, but still I could see she was attacking the black guys cock with relish as she pumped it with her hand before shoving him back.

I had called Don and told him I would be in his city for a quick business deal I had to work on and suggested I take him and Jan out to eat while I was there. I had only met Jan and never really gotten a chance to know her.

He laughed, "yah, I know what you want," he chuckled on the phone.

I laughed, saying "I don't think you can blame me after showing me those videos."

"Well it may not be as easy as we think. Jan said she didn't mind my whole getting kinky idea when we were out of town, but she insisted that was only for out of town business," he said.

"Hey perfect," I blurted. "I'm from out of town," I chuckled.

He paused, "Well we can always see how that plays, but I just don't want you to get your hopes up too much," he added.

"What do you have in that burg where a person can get a decent meal and maybe have a few drinks afterwards?" I asked.

He paused thinking, "The closest thing we have here in podunk U.S.A. to that is a Dennys," he laughed.

"Dennys it is," I laughed. "My treat," I added.

"So I am assuming you'll be staying over night," he said.

"That's the plan," I answered.

"You may as well stay with us then," he chuckled. "We have a guest room," he said.

"Jan won't mind, I mean she hardly knows me, we only met that one time," I said.

"Nah, she'll be OK with it, I talk about you all the time.

"After what my wife did to you, I can imagine you do," I laughed.

I arrived late the next afternoon. I had set my GPS and pulled up at their home.

They had a nice place with a neatly manicured lawn and nice landscaping.

Don answered the door, "You made it," he blurted.

"I did," I replied. "Nice place," I added.

"Grab your gear and I will show you to your room. Jan is getting ready for our big night out at Dennys," he laughed.

I put my grip in the bedroom and as I came out, headed back to where Don was, I fell in behind Jan who happened to be going in the same direction.

She wore a rather short full skirt. Her long firm legs went all the way up to her firm ass.

The skirt showed off her tight ass nicely and I guessed probably a button up blouse on top. I could see her bra straps which disappointed me.

"You remember me," I said from behind her. This caused her to emit a slight squeak as she jumped.

She spun around with a startled look on her face that turned to one of recognition.

"Damn, you scared me," she smiled. "Yes, of course I remember you... Ah Gary, right?" she smiled.

"In the flesh," I grinned as I ran my eyes up and down her body. "Hey it's great to see you," I added with a smile.

I had purposely worn my light weight summer trousers and no underwear. This attire afforded from time to time a glimpse of my cock outlined in my pants. My wife Debbie, loved these pants.

I did not see Jan look down in that area, but the night was young.

Don suggested we all go in his car. He said he had to make a quick run to pick up a delivery on the way to Dennys.

Don's car was a compact two door, so I was relegated to the back seat.

We stopped at the UPS store and Don went inside.

I chatted with Jan who had turned to look at me and talk while Don was inside. The way I was sitting, I was reasonably sure Jan would be able to see the outline of my cock if she would just look.

If anything, Jan was cuter than I remembered. I learned that she worked as a receptionist at a local dental office. Before that, she had done about everything from retail sales to a stint as a cocktail waitress. That was where she first met Don.

I couldn't be sure, but I thought I saw Jan's eyes drop to my cock a couple of times.

Don eventually emerged lugging a rather large box. "You're going to have to jump in the back seat with Gary babe," he said as he opened the passenger door.

"Won't that fit in the trunk?" Jan asked.

"Too tall," he replied.

Jan got out and Don pulled the seat forward for her to climb in the back with me. "Now you behave yourself with my wife Gary," He laughed.

I laughed, "I can't make any promises," I replied.

"Oh you guys are a riot," Jan giggled as she struggled to climb in the back seat. I slid over and admired the view of her firm legs as she spread them to climb in the back. Her skirt rode up giving me a view of higher up on her thigh.

I took up most of the room. Thankfully Jan was tiny and had adequate space. I pulled one leg up to give her more space. In doing so, I made sure the outline of my cock was facing her. It was not yet dark and I caught her looking on more than one occasion at it.

Don asked if either of us minded if he listened to his book on CD as we drove toward the Dennys. "We can talk at Dennys over dinner and drinks, but this damn book I have been listening to has me on the edge and I have to hear how it ends.

I laughed. "OK by me, there have been times Debbie and I have driven around the block numerous times in order to hear the end of a book on CD. We love to listen to them on trips," I added.

Jan did not mind so Don hit play and the car filled with the voice of the reader of the spy novel.

I was starting to get a little into the plot of the book when we pulled into the Dennys parking lot.

Don got out and pulled his seat forward for Jan to climb out. Her shapely ass looked incredible in her dress and the quick view I got of her upper thigh as she stretched to stand up was fabulous.

We decided to eat in the cocktail lounge since I wanted us to have drinks afterwards. This being a week night, the lounge was nearly empty and we took a U shaped booth in a corner and slid in. Jan sat in between Don and myself.

We enjoyed a nice meal with Jan eating like a bird and Don and I stuffing ourselves. Afterward I excused myself to use the bathroom. I asked what they wanted to drink, and stopped at the bar to place the order for our table. I told the bartender to make Jan's a double but to keep that quiet.

When I returned to the table the drinks were there and Jan was nearly half way done with hers already.

We talked about a little bit of everything and finally I was able to slip in a reference to adult arcades and all that went on in them.

Don seized on this opening, "Hey," he laughed. "Let me tell you about our adventure at one of those places," he snorted.

"DONALD," Jan blurted, "Don't you dare!" she said as she lunged over and was attempting to cover Don's mouth with her hand.

Don was cracking up as he easily held off his wife's onslaught.

"What?" I said. "What happened?" I said grinning as if I wanted in on the secret.

Jan was glaring at Don and turning to look at me, and then back at Don, as she jostled about trying to free her hands so she could cover his mouth.

In the process her dress was up and several times her bikini panties flashed. Her ass looked as good as I imagined it would. Her legs were long and firm and the bikini panties she wore covered very little of her tight ass.

At a point, I think she realized she was outmatched and she jerked back to slump in her seat. Her dress was well up her thighs and I could see her crotch which was barely covered by her panties. She either didn't notice it, or didn't care as she didn't bother to tug her skirt down. That's normally the first thing girls do, is tug their skirts down. She did not, but rather sat there with her panties exposed and her skirt practically up to her waist. She sat with her arms folded defensively across her breasts, brooding.

"Don, you better not," she glared.

Don was still laughing. "Oh hell babe, I think it's funny. I enjoyed it so whats the harm," he laughed.

"OK, now you have to tell me what happened," I said as I leaned across the table looking at Don and glancing down at Jan's firm thighs and panty covered crotch.

"THAT," Jan blurted, "Is supposed to stay out of town!" she admonished Don.

"Hey Gary is from out of town," he laughed, using my rationale. Looking at me he said, "We agreed that we would allow ourselves to get a little, you know, wild and maybe kinky when we were in another city," he added.

Jan slumped lower in her seat.

"So all my life, I have fantasized about getting a blowjob through one of those glory holes," he said, lowing his voice with the words blowjob and glory hole.

"So I finally convince my sweet little wife here to help me live out my fantasy," he laughs.

"We go to this place and the idea is I go into the vacant room next door and Jan will fulfill my fantasy," he laughs again as Jan seemed to sink lower.

Don laughed, "oh come on babe. Somethings we have to laugh at," he added.

"Anyway," he continued, "After giving Jan the run down and explaining what I was going to do, imagine my surprise when I step next door and find out the room, that I had made sure was vacant, turned out to be occupied," He laughed again.

"Good grief," I gasped. "What did you do?" I asked excitedly.

"Shit what could I do? The room Jan was in was locked, so I dashed to the room on the other side, that had also been vacant, only to find it too was occupied. I tried knocking on the door where Jan was, but she either didn't hear me over the video playing in her room, or she didn't want to answer to some stranger," he chuckled.

"I freak out and I pace back and forth. Then I heard a knocking," he laughed. "Do you know what they knock for in those places?" he asked with a laugh.

"I can guess," I said.

"Yep," he laughed. "It means someone is downloading their stuff," he chuckled.

"OK, that's enough now," Jan blurted.

"So were you... Did you... Ah did he ah," I stammered, looking at Jan as she sank lower in her seat.

She didn't answer me. She stared straight ahead, saying nothing.

Don burst out in laughter. "Oh she was and she did and he did too," he chuckled.

He continued, "So this fat dude comes a staggering out of the room I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN," he laughs. "And he proceeds to tell me how great my wife was. He told me she took it all," he chuckled.

"Well I figured he was lying because my wife had never once in her life taken it all. Hell I had tried many times, but she NEVER took any of it, let alone it all," he laughed.

I looked at Jan who now had her hands over her face and had sunk even lower in her seat.

"Then she opens the door and lets me in all excited about herself and asking me if I was surprised and all. She said she decided at the last second to really give me a treat and she decided to let me shoot in her mouth," he said quietly. "She said she was shocked to discover she actually liked it," he laughed.

"Wow Jan," I laughed. "I am impressed," I said.

She dropped her hands giving me a shocked look, and playfully slapped at my arm.

"Couldn't you tell it wasn't Don's?" I asked.

"It was bigger, but I just thought it was because he was so excited," she whined.

"Well that is quite a story," I laughed.

"I was SO embarrassed," Jan moaned.

"Hey that's not the end of the story," Don laughed.

Jan flew up out of her seat and grabbed toward Don's mouth to cover it, "DON NO! She blurted, "Now that's enough!" She added sternly.

Don was laughing as Jan was all over him, making a serious attempt to cover his mouth. Her skirt was up almost all the way as she strained to reach his mouth. I could see her skimpy bikini panties clearly. If she knew, she obviously didn't care since she was intent to shut Don up. Her ass looked incredible.

"You folks OK over here?"

This stopped the commotion and Jan instantly stopped her assault, dropping back to her seat, shocked at hearing a strange voice.

It was the bar tender.

Don laughed, "Yah, were fine. I was just giving my wife a hard time, we're good," he assured the bar tender.

Jan's skirt was around her waist and I knew she was sitting on bare assed, except for her panties, on the seat. She made no move to pull her skirt down.

"Bring us another round," Don said.

"You bet," the bar tender replied.

Shortly he delivered the drinks and Jan immediately took a big gulp of hers.

"So what's the rest of the story?" I chuckled.

"Oh you mean the black guy," Don laughed.

"DONALD!" Jan blurted, before slouching back deep in her seat.

I laughed, "A black guy," I repeated what he had said.

"Jan, you didn't..." I said looking at her as she covered her face.

She pulled her hands down and slapped at me playfully, before covering her face again.

Don leaned across her to talk quietly, "She whispered to me that she couldn't suck a black cock," he chuckled, "But I told her she had to at least give the poor guy a hand job," he laughed.

"And... Did she?" I asked.

"Surprisingly she did," he chuckled.

"Well at least she didn't suck..." I said, before Don interrupted.

"Oh she did," he laughed.

"WHAT?" I said trying to sound astonished.

Jan seemed to sink lower still keeping her face covered with her hands.

Don chuckled, "I may have pushed her head toward the guys dick as she was jacking him off, but when he knocked on the wall," he paused.

He laughed, "Her mouth was on that dick in a split second," he said.

"And," I said.

"Yep," Don said. "All of it," he laughed.

"Wow Jan," I said. "I am really really impressed," I chuckled.

She stayed low and just shook her head as she kept her hands over her face.

"Well what a night huh," I said.

"Oh that's not all," Don laughed.

I heard Jan moan under her hands, "Oh noooo," she kept her face buried under her hands.

"Yah," Don said, "She finally got around to me and was working on my dick when a large one came sticking through the hole.

"Was it black too?" I asked.

Jan pulled her hands down and slapped at me when I asked that.

"No," Don said. "This one was white, but big," he laughed.

"Since she was busy with me, I pulled her hand over to touch it and she started giving him a hand job while she was taking care of me," he chuckled.

"Guess what happened when the dude knocked on the wall?" he laughed.

"Let me guess," I said. "In her mouth," I gave don a questioning look.

"Most of it," he said. "Although some got in her hair," he chuckled.

I signaled the bar tender for another round which he promptly brought over to our table.

Jan was gulping that drink when Don told me about the black guy she had blown walking them out to their car and groping Jan all the way there. He left out the part about Jan sucking his dick from the car, but I had seen the video.

We finished our drinks.

"I can't believe you told him all that," Jan muttered to Don.

"Hey Jan," I said, "My wife goes wild like that too and she happens to enjoy, ah well you know, ah swallowing," I smiled.

"Really," Jan seemed surprised.

"That's what she likes about me. I seem to ah," I paused trying to decide how to phrase it, "well I produce ah, well an extra ordinary amount of ah..." I paused again.

"OK, OK, I know what you're saying," she quickly responded.

"Yah, well that's one of the things about me my wife loves the most. The large amount of ah... anyway she swallows too," I added.

"Show Jan a picture of your wife," Don jumped in.

"Oh sure," I said as I fumbled for my phone. I pulled up the picture of Debbie in that bikini she wore that very first night in the hot tub at the hotel in Oregon. That was the night our sex life changed for ever.

"Oh wow, she is gorgeous," Jan said as she looked at the picture. "She must work out," she added.

"We have a full gym in our basement. She spends a lot of time there," I said.

"Well it certainly shows," Jan said.

"Well you look awfully good yourself," I smiled as I glanced down at her exposed crotch.

"I run a lot, that seems to keep me fit," she replied.

"Are we about ready?" Don said as he made a move to stand.

"Ah," I said, "We may have to wait a bit," I stammered.

"Why's that?" Don said.

"I have an issue here," I said as I leaned back exposing my rock hard cock tenting my light weight trousers.

Jan looked at my crotch and burst into laughter. Don leaned over and chimed in with her laughing.

"Oh my goodness Gary," Jan managed to say as she stared and laughed uproariously.

"You laugh," I said. "It's all your fault," I added looking at her staring down at the tent in my pants.

"MY FAULT..." Jan blurted.

"If you weren't so hot, this wouldn't have happened," I said as she continued her laughter.

"We should let Gary go first," Jan said. "He can point the way," she laughed. Don was cracking up too.

"Fuck it, lets go," I said as I slid out and stood. My cock clearly and very noticeably pointing straight out.

Their combined laughter behind me only drew more attention to my dilemma as we passed through the main portion of the restaurant. A chorus of laughter echoed as I finally reached the door and walked out with Jan and Don laughing uncontrollably behind me.

Feeling the double shots I had given her, Jan stumbled toward the passenger door.

"Other side babe," Don shouted to her.

"Oh fuck... I forgot," Jan said as she changed course and stumbled to the drivers side.

I crawled in first and Jan got in after me, doing her best to keep her skirt down in the process.

She laughed, "He's still got it," she shouted and pointed at the tent in my pants.

"You behave yourself back there," Don laughed.

"Hey you guys, cut me some slack here, I can't help it if your wife is so hot," I laughed.

As Don was buckling his seat belt, I reached and ran my hand up Jan's thigh. She jerked and quickly pushed it away, wagging her finger at me, but saying nothing.

"Back to my book on CD," Don announced as he started the car.

As he pulled out of the lot, I reached and cupped one of Jan's tits. Again she quickly pushed my hand away. This time she gave me a stern look and again wagged her finger from side to side at me.

I then unbuckled and unzipped my trousers and shoved them down to my knees. My cock stood rock hard bobbing slightly from side to side.

The completely shocked look on Jan's face was priceless. Her mouth was agape as she stared at my throbbing cock. Her head swiveled repeatedly between looking at the back of her husbands head to my cock. But she said nothing.

I reached and pulled her hand over to my cock closing it around the shaft. She squeezed it tightly, and even gave it a couple of partial pumps before jerking her hand back and doing the finger wag at me again, all the while staring at it.

So I grabbed my cock and began jacking off in front of her. Don was engrossed in his book on CD and at that point I didn't care what he saw, although I discovered later he had no idea what we were doing in the back seat.

Jan's mouth hung open in disbelief as I pumped on my cock. I knew it was a fair bit larger than Don's from what my wife had told me. So I reasoned this might have accounted for her fascination.

As I pumped it faster I could feel my cum building and knew I had to make my next move soon.

At a point where I knew I was almost there, I reached and placed my hand around the back of Jan's neck. There was some resistance, but she certainly was not violently resisting as I pulled her head down toward my pre cum coated cock. I was glad Don had the CD playing. It covered the smacking noise my hand was making on my cock from the pre cum.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12