Don and the Cougar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had sold her husband's Buick. Her car was a 1981 Chevy Citation. It was front wheel drive and set up to be towed behind the GMC motorhome on the tow dolly. Her husband had towed it down from the bay area behind the GMC and she had driven his big Buick. She never liked driving the Buick. That was part of why she had sold it and she didn't need it.

She had driven the GMC motorhome a few times but never with a car on the dolly. Her husband had put 6 new tires on the GMC just before they left the bay area. The GMC was a 1976 and was the 26 foot model. It only had about 50,000 miles on it. The big 455 Oldsmobile Toronado drive train had plenty of power.

CC smiled at me. "Don...Can you drive a motorhome?"

I answered. "Well... since the license in my wallet is a CDL and I've been driving big semi tractors pulling 40 foot trailers for over 10 years a motorhome towing a car on a dolly would be no problem."

CC smiled a bigger smile. "Don... let me make you an offer."

I smiled. "What do you have in mind?"

CC went on. "What would it take to get you to drive me to Tennessee?"

I wanted to consider this offer before giving her an answer. I said, "I want you to write down your best detailed offer. I will do the same. We can compare and see what we can work out in a couple of days."

CC replied. "I can do that. I'm going to tempt you."

My response. "I do have vacation time coming so that's not a problem. However, I will have a couple of 'items' that are non-negotiable."

CC answered. "This all sounds fair to me."

We talked a little but not in specific terms so we had an idea what might be on the table. I had some things I needed to do in the afternoon so I had to say goodbye, share a teasing kiss and squeeze her breasts since she had not put a bra on under her blouse. I headed for home.

I was curious what her 'offer' would be. I was sure she would offer to pay all the gas expense and RV park expense. I thought she would also offer me an airplane ticket from Tennessee back to California. I didn't need to include those items in my counter-offer. I had no idea what she might 'tempt' me with.

My counter-offer offer was going to be short. A little unusual, but it was what I wanted and I thought she might agree to it. These items were non-negotiable. She had to agree to be a 'cougar' on the entire trip and she had to dress in whatever I chose for her to wear for the entire trip all the way to her sister's house in Memphis. NO EXCEPTIONS!

CC called me Tuesday afternoon about 5:30. I answered. "This is Don."

She spoke in a seductive voice. "I hope you don't have any plans for tonight. I'm inviting you to my house for dinner at 6:30 so we can discuss our offers."

My response. "I'd love to come to dinner and see what we can agree on."

CC said. "My offer is pretty generous. I'm sure we can work something out."

I answered. "See you at 6:30."

She replied. "Yes... You will." She hung up before I could say anything else.

Now she had me wondering how tempting she might be. I freshened up and was knocking on her door at 6:30.

She opened the door. "Hi, Don. Please come in."

I stepped in and closed the door behind me. She was wearing that tan skirt that was only 14 inches long with a dark brown pull-over blouse that was very sheer. It was obvious she had nothing else on besides her heels.

She said. "I told you I was going to tempt you."

I answered. " You look lovely... and sexy... tonight."

We shared a loooong...seductive kiss.

She suggested we eat first and then compare our offers. I was fine with that. She had fixed a beef stew with vegetables and wine to drink. Desert would be apple pie... my favorite.

She had taken the extra leaf out of the table so it was just round. She sat across from me so I could enjoy the view. She was trying. After we ate she told me to go sit on the couch while she put left-overs away. I went to the couch to sit down.

There was a hand written 'offer' on the couch.

It read: Since it is my trip in my GMC motorhome I will pay all expenses of gas, RV park fees and entrance fees to any attractions we visit along the way. I will stock the GMC so we can eat breakfasts in. I will pay for all lunches and dinners out.

I will buy you an airplane ticket from Memphis back to California. As a special consideration I will shorten two more skirts to 14 inches.

She walked in as I was finishing reading it. I handed her my hand written offer.

It read: You must agree to be a 'cougar' for the entire trip including to your sister's house. You must agree to allow me to 'dress you'... for the entire trip.

Understand that you will be dressed 'very sexy' at ALL times.

CC read it. "That's it?"

I answered. "I assumed you would cover the expense of the trip to Tennessee and me a plane ticket back to California. We can have a week plus the weekends on both ends of the week. The two skirts need to be 13 inches. I'm willing to pay for dinners out. Deal?"

She hesitated... "I won't allow you...to pay for dinners out. It's my trip to my sister's. I will shorten two skirts to 13 inches. I'm enjoying being a 'cougar'... So yes, I promise to be one for the entire trip. I don't have any idea how you plan to dress me... But... I promise to wear any attire you choose for me for the entire trip. DEAL!"

I asked? "When does the lease on the house end?"

CC answered. "In about two weeks. Can we go that soon?"

I replied. "Thank you for accepting the terms of my offer. We will want to have the GMC serviced and your car serviced. The furniture is all part of the house. I will help you pack what you want to take. If there are items you don't want to take we can take them to a thrift store. Some things can be loaded in the trunk of your car. We'll make it work."

I stood up. We shared an intense embrace and a couple of sensuous kisses.

CC said. "I feel so lucky that you needed pants altered and chose me from an ad. I'm also happy that I asked you to stay a while and talk. I still don't understand why you asked me out to dinner and dancing. I really don't understand why you are willing to use your vacation time to drive me to Tennessee."

I answered. "I told you I love to travel. I have the vacation time. Why wouldn't I want to take a free trip with a sexy 'cougar'?"

She spoke. "When I'm packing my clothes I guess I should only put sexy things in the closet of the GMC and pack everything else in suitcases or boxes. Anything else I should know?"

I smiled..."All of your bras and panties should be packed in a box. You won't be wearing any on the trip. Keep a couple pair of heels out, a pair of sandals and comfortable walking shoes for when we visit places like the Grand Canyon in Arizona."

CC was excited. "Are we really going to stop there?"

I replied. "I intend to show you a fun trip... While I enjoy showing you off."

CC said. "Anything you want... as long as we don't get arrested."

My reply. "Trust me."

So she wouldn't be thinking about how sexy I might dress her I changed the subject.

I spoke. "Your sister has lost her husband, too. Does she go out much now?"

CC answered. "No, she complains about being lonely. She really wants me to move back there. She has a big house on two acres. Her three adult kids rarely have any time for her."

I said. "I want you write a letter to your sister telling her what is going on in your life now. You should tell her about becoming a 'cougar' and that you are enjoying it. Let her know that when we get to her house to expect to see you being sexy. Tell her I want us to take her out for dinner the first night we are there. Tell her to plan on having fun."

CC said. "Candy is about my size. She could wear most anything that would fit me. Are you wanting to dress her for dinner out?"

I answered. "You're having fun dressing sexy. Do you want to help your sister start enjoying life?"

CC spoke. "I don't know if she will agree to that... But I'll do my best to convince her!"

We enjoyed another night of pleasure in the guest room. I would have to get up early enough to stop by my house before I went to work. We had another date planned for Saturday night.

I picked CC up at 6:00 again. She was ready and dressed to tease. She had on a newly shortened 13 inch skirt and thigh-hi stockings. The lacy tops of the stockings looked very sexy below the hem of her skirt. The skirt was black knit and hugged her ass. The sheer black blouse was long sleeved with a really deep V-neckline.

I wondered if it was silk the way it clung to her pointed breasts. Her high heels were shiny black.

I had to ask? "Are you wearing panties?"

She lifted the hem of her skirt. "No... I'm trying to get used to not wearing panties or a bra so I will feel comfortable on our trip."

I spoke. "Thank you. You are a sexy 'cougar'."

We got in my truck and headed for the city.

CC started. "I tried to write the letter as you asked me to do. As I re-read what I had written on the paper I realized Candy would never believe that I had written it. I knew it would be an expensive phone call but worth it. If she heard my excitement in my voice she would know what I was saying was true."

I replied. "How expensive was the call?"

CC said. "I won't know until I get the bill... But it doesn't matter. My bank account has the money from selling the house and furniture in Frisco and my husband had a large life insurance policy which has already been settled and deposited in the bank. I got good money for his Buick, too."

I responded. "OK, so I'll let you pay for dinners out. What all did you tell your sister?"

CC went on. "I told her how I met you and all about how you convinced me to be a 'cougar'. She was surprised that I have been going out dining and dancing with no panties. She was shocked that I am going out in sheer blouses with no bra and no slip."

I asked? "Did she say she might consider allowing me to dress her that way for dinner out? Or did she flatly refuse and say she could never do that?"

CC went on. "I was using my excited voice when we were talking. I think my excitement rubbed off on her. She commented that it might be fun to 'go crazy' with us."

I spoke. "Since I will be in charge for the trip... I think you should give me permission to spank you if I think you need it."

There was a long pause... CC spoke. I hope I won't need one but OK.

I answered. "That's a good attitude. I've told you that you are becoming a 'cougar'".

CC asked? "How hard will you spank me?"

I answered. "A spanking is supposed to sting."

There was about 5 miles of silence as I drove into the city.

Finally I broke the silence. "Have you ever been spanked?"

CC replied. "You will be the first man to spank me."

I said. "I think we can end this discussion on spanking... And wait for a reason for it to happen. Do you like spaghetti?"

CC laughed. "That's a quick change of subject. And yes I do like Italian food."

I answered. "I'm going to change where we are going to eat tonight. There's a restaurant in the city called The Spaghetti Factory. The food is really good. The lighting is brighter than where we were going to go. You know you are not allowed to cover up in any way. Not with a menu... Not with your arms."

CC answered. "This blouse is very sheer. I will have to decide if I can force myself to not cover my breasts... Or if tonight will be my first spanking."

I spoke. "Remember... Being sexy and... Showing off is not just for celebrities. Your breasts are beautiful. Be proud to show them like a celebrity lady does!"

CC spoke softly. "I'll try."

I had to park about a block from the restaurant because it's in downtown and has no parking lot. It was a nice summer evening so we were not wearing a jacket or sweater. CC did real well walking down the sidewalk with us meeting a few people.

We went in the restaurant and all they had available was a small square table, not a booth. I let CC sit facing the wall with her back to the room. Anyone walking behind her in her sheer blouse would wonder if the front of her blouse was as sheer as the back. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra. I sat on one side of her.

Our service person tonight was a college age waiter. He asked if we wanted drinks. I got a Coors and CC ordered a tequila sunrise for liquid courage. He left us menus and went to get the drinks. When he came with the drinks he very carefully sat CC's drink in front of her with him standing to the side of her looking down at her blouse. He stepped around the table to set my beer down. He looked across the table at CC and asked if she had decided. She left her menu on the table and her hands in her lap... She ordered. The bulge in his trousers was obvious. I ordered and he left to turn our order in.

CC spoke. "He was nervous... But he was also obviously excited. I didn't know

I could have that effect on a man."

I answered. "That's part of learning to be sexy. Learning that you have that power." CC took a big swallow of her drink.

It wasn't long and our waiter was back with our dinner. He very carefully sat CC's plate in front of her. He stepped around the table to set my plate in front of me. He asked? "Is there anything else you need?"

I answered. "Some spare napkins would be nice." He went to get them.

CC spoke. "You did that just so he can get another look at my breasts!"

I smiled. "Of course I did. You will be his masturbation image when he gets off work."

CC Spoke. "You really want me to be a 'cougar'."

I answered. "Yes, I do."

We kept the banter up while we enjoyed our meal. When we were finished the waiter was at our table promptly, standing on my side where he had a nice view of CC from the front.

He asked? "Would you like something for dessert?"

I said. "No thanks. Just bring me the bill."

He had it in the little folder he was using to write orders on. I handed him a large bill so he would have to bring my change back... And could get one more look at CC's breasts.

While he was gone CC spoke. "You certainly know how to show me off."

I answered. "And you're beginning to enjoy it. To know that you can attract a man's attention without saying a word. Actions speak much louder than words."

The waiter was back with my change. I handed him back a generous tip.

He said to me. "Thank you."

We walked out of the restaurant and back to my truck. I opened CC's door.

She stepped toward the truck and turned around to face me. "I never imagined I could sit there with a stranger staring at my breasts thru my sheer blouse... And actually feel a tingle between my legs." She gave me a wonderful, seductive kiss pushing her tongue deep in my mouth.

After we got in the truck I drove to the country bar we were going to dance in. I parked and we walked in. This was a bar I didn't visit often, so I wouldn't know very many people here. We found a table and sat down. The waitress was there quickly.

CC spoke up. "I'd like a tequila sunrise, please... And bring my man a Coors."

I smiled at her. "You are learning how to be a 'cougar' and be in charge."

She blushed. "It's a strange feeling... And I like it! I can't wait to call my sister and tell her all about tonight's dinner experience. I think it will convince her to try it when we get to Memphis.

I spoke. "You have me wishing I had two weeks of vacation coming... but I only have one."

CC answered. "Maybe we can get to Memphis on Friday afternoon. That would give you Friday night... all day Saturday... and Saturday night to see how far you can push my sister."

I asked? "How far are you willing to let things go?"

CC took a deep breath. "I know that this trip is going to be wild. I also realize that Sunday morning when you get on that airplane that I may never see you again.

I'm really going to miss you... But I will never forget you. Maybe my helping you have fun with my sister will be a small thank you for everything you are doing for me. If you want to take my sister to bed... I'm OK with that. My sister needs that

to happen just like I needed it to happen."

Now it was my turn to hesitate. "CC... I hadn't even considered that I would do anything more than dress your sister for dinner out and tease her. Yes, I intend to share sweet kisses with her. You can tell her to expect it. We'll have to just see what happens. Now, let's go dance."

The rest of the evening was fun. CC seemed to be comfortable with either an occasional man or woman admiring how sexy she looked. It was finally time to head back to her house. On the drive we talked about what attractions we wanted to see along the way... And how to be sure we were in Memphis on Friday.

After we were at CC's house our love making session was extra intense. CC had three strong orgasms before I climaxed and filled her pussy with a big load of cum. It was a good thing her neighbors houses weren't close. She was quite vocal.

I wondered if she was thinking about her sister.

During the next few days we took the GMC in to be serviced at the RV Center and her Citation to the Chevy dealer to be sure both were ready for the trip. Both were full of gas. The GMC held 50 gallons in two tanks. CC was busy sorting and packing.

I was hitting some stores buying skimpy little sexy tops for day wear on the trip.

I was sure she didn't have anything like that. I also found a couple of very sheer blouses I wanted her to wear.

I had to find another seamstress to shorten three skirts I found in thrift stores.

I wanted to surprise CC with mini- skirts that were going to be shortened to only 12 inches long. One was blue denim, one was pale pink and one was lavender in spandex material. I had seen her cloth measuring tape at her house and jokingly had asked, "Let me measure you?"

She had humored me.

I measured her bust, waist, hips, how far from the top of her shoulder to her crotch and how far not from her waist but from the flair of her hips where a skirt would ride to her pussy. A 12 inch skirt would allow her ONE INCH of coverage. I had also found a very thin summer dress with cap sleeves and a small collar at the thrift store. It had small snaps all the way down the front. I wanted it shortened to 32 inches long. That would allow two inches of coverage but overall coverage could be adjusted by unsnapping some of the snaps.

I would pack my clothes in one suitcase and CC's 'new' clothes in a suitcase I was willing to leave in Tennessee. I had a small travel case for toiletries, hankies and socks. This was going to be a fun trip!

The next few days just flew by. I had my vacation week all set with my work.

My new seamstress had altered the items I had given her.

CC had called her sister again. I asked how it went.

CC started. "I told her in detail about our college age waiter and his bulge. She commented that she wished she had been there. So I told her that if she promised to allow us to do what we want with her in Memphis, to just cut loose and enjoy, that she would probably get to experience something like that."

I asked? "What was her response?"

CC went on. "She surprised me. Let me see if I can repeat exactly what Candy said... You are offering me a chance to be wild and free... because I will just be doing what I am told and not be responsible. I'm not going to miss this opportunity. I promise to do anything and everything either of you tell me to do.

If I deserve a spanking you may both spank me. I NEED to start enjoying a new life!"

I was very happily surprised. CC had just told me how far to push Sister Candy!

It was finally Friday. Everything was out of the house. Everything except my two suitcases and my toiletries case was already in the GMC. They were all packed at my house. The GMC motorhome was in the half circle driveway at CC's house with the tow dolly hitched up and plugged in to the GMC. I had run the motorhome power cord to the house and plugged it in. CC would pick me up at my house about 6:00. My truck would be left parked at my house.