Don Johnny - Charlie

Story Info
A Johnny Blackburn prequel.
1.8k words
0
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or over

"Beautiful Ibiza" Georgia exclaimed as we left the airport and headed to the bus.

I started packing mine and the girls cases on to the bus with the rep as the girls watched behind me. Georgia, my girlfriend since we had left school and until a threesome we shared with her best friend Megan, had been the love of my life. Charlie had since taken Megan's place as Georgia's new "BFF" but so far hadn't shown any interest in doing anything with me. Soon as the bags were packed Georgia raced onto the bus as Charlie and I followed, heading up the stairs I was still lost in thought to such an extent that I had failed to notice Charlie had stopped and bent over to check something, leading my face to slap straight into her mesh trouser covered arse.

"Whoops sorry, but from what I hear you're the last person who'd care" Charlie giggled.

"How do you mean?" I asked, puzzled.

"Just stories I hear from Georgia... and Megan and Ellie and Mollie and Jasmin."

I hadn't thought they might have been sharing stories behind my back, was I an unknowing stud dog my girlfriend used for her friends? Did Georgia know I'd been having sex with her friends?. If she had a problem then surely she would have called it off by now, had Megan set up a replacement for me while she was at university?. As I took my seat next to Georgia my mind drifted to more lurid thoughts of Megan, fucking naked in the park, exhibitionism in London, her riding my cock hooked up to god knows what so she could increase her sensation. I started rubbing my cock over my shorts, thinking about the time I had fucked her ass in that hotel pool without anyone noticing. Feeling my balls starting to ache i looked around for somewhere to blow my load, seeing only one option, I pulled my cock out and tapped Georgia on the shoulder.

"What, now?" She whispered, moving her head over.

I nodded and pushed her head down onto my cock, shortly and sharply bucking my hips to try and cum faster. I tried to suppress the sound of her gag, but we got amused looks from a couple of other travellers however one face remained deathly serious, that of Charlie's, and as I drained my balls into my girlfriend's mouth we both stared into each other's eyes as I swore I saw her hand dip into her daisy dukes.

3 Hours Later on the beach

"See you later mate" I laughed as I bid mine and Georgia's audience goodbye, hurrying over to one of the sun loungers I tried to conceal a growing erection from imagining myself in some of the positions the older gentleman had described to me with Georgia and (where he described his wife and him being joined by someone else) Charlie. As I mulled just what effect pineapple juice might have on a woman's fertility I saw Georgia and Charlie arrive out of the corner of my eye, Georgia was wearing a tight speedo brand one piece and a baseball cap signalling to me that she wasn't interested in showing off her body whether for my pleasure of her own. Charlie on the other hand was wearing a skin tight pink one piece framing every curve of her body with mouth watering perfection, her flaming red hair tangled down her backstopping just above her bum and she'd splashed some oil on her skin making it glow in the sunlight as well as making the tattoo she had on her right thigh pop with colour.

Much like me, Charlie had spent the better part of her school years unattractive but blossomed going into sixth form, and as I examined her body glistening in the sun, I wondered if she'd gained a similar appetite for sex the way I had. How would she even get about it? I wondered, Christ knows no boy can shut their mouth to save their lives when it comes to sex, and to say you'd had a stallion like her on the end of your cock would be about the biggest badge of honour a boy could claim. As Georgia rummaged through her bag, no doubt trying to find her phone, I became more and more determined, Charlie would be mine.

"Babe if you're doing a shoot for Instagram could you put one of my SoundCloud links up" I asked Georgia but received only a nod in reply, no matter, I was focused on Charlie applying more oil to her body. I couldn't see her eyes beneath the shades, but this had to be for me, watching her now gleaming body writhing in the sun as her hands covered her thighs, her face, her breasts and as her hands drifted closer to her pussy I looked around anxiously for somewhere to relieve my now throbbing hard on. She was staring straight at me when I looked back, my hard cock visibly apparent beneath my shorts.

"I think I've put too much oil on, so I'm going to go and use one of the showers."

"Uh huh sure whatever" Georgia replied curtly, more interested in her phone than her friend quite blatantly seducing her boyfriend.

My watch moved achingly slow as I waited five minutes to avoid suspicion, sweat ran down my neck and time itself seemed to move slowly as I waited to join Charlie in the shower and when the time came I almost ran. She'd left the door to the cubicle unlocked behind her, which I promptly remedied, and when I turned around she practically jumped me. I ran my hands down her sides and gave that plump juicy ass a firm squeeze as our tongues explored each other's mouths, I broke the kiss to pull down my shorts and almost on cue she began sucking my erect member with the skill of a trained professional. I ran my hands through Charlie's hair as I enjoyed the sight of my fantasy come true, the soft pillowy feel of her lips on me, the way her body looked under the shower water and that look in her eyes. As I erupted in orgasm, I remembered I had only ever seen that kind of hunger before, in the mirror.

As I helped her off the floor we pulled the swimsuit from her now jizz soaked body and moved under the water together, i noted another tattoo running from underneath her left boob to the bottom of her ribcage as we held each other tight, enjoying the feel of skin on skin. She broke our embrace and grabbed one of the railings for disabled users, presenting the might of her curvaceous body to me, thick thighs, bouncy breasts and ass like jelly. Licking her body from ass to neck was the last sensation she felt before I pushed inside her and began to pump, the sound of moaning and splashing filling the room as we savoured our illicit tryst.

*Pump*Pump*Pump*Pump*Pump*Pump*

That was all I could think about, Georgia or anybody for that matter could walk in right now and all I could do would be to keep pumping her velvety hole. "Johnny I'm close, just like that" Charlie cried, breaking me from my sex induced haze. While trying desperately not to break my rhythm or force, I reached up and detached the shower head from its holder and aimed it at her clitoris, causing her to cry out in ecstasy. Now she'd reached climax I could finally hit mine, leaning over her body to cup her breasts I started kissing her neck as I fucked faster and faster until I released inside her.

"FUCK" we yelled close to each other, laughing at the coincidence before we collected our clothing and attempted with a good degree of success to hide what we'd been doing from Georgia, still immersed in her own world. I loved Georgia, sure, but I couldn't help but laugh at her obliviousness to my cum dripping down her best friend's thighs.

Later that evening

I washed down some of my steak with red wine as I stared out at the Mediterranean Sea from the hotel rooftop restaurant. I had a hand on Georgia's thigh as I listened to her progressively get drunk throughout the evening.

"We had a few with Meg, didn't we?" Georgia asked me playfully.

"What babe?"

Somehow the pair had got onto the subject of their sex lives while i hardly even noticed. I felt a pang of amusement as I contrasted the luridness of their conversation with the luxury of the gowns the pair had on, Georgia in an evening blue dress while Charlie wore a hot red one that in hindsight screamed I'm going to fuck my friend's boyfriend. As they carried on their conversation playfully trying to one up each other with their respective stories, I noticed that while Georgia was working her way through glasses faster than they could serve them, Charlie had hardly had a drop.

"Well shall we?" Charlie asked me as Georgia stared at me expectantly.

I could only grin as I realized what that crafty bitch had been planning.

Back in the hotel room

The girls were kneeling at my feet as they gave me one of the most unusual blowjobs I had ever had, Charlie sucked with gusto as Georgia stopped and started repeatedly. I stuck my cock in her mouth and attempted to fuck it, but she stood up and stumbled into Charlie's room mumbling about her need for bed, leaving Charlie and i alone to play.

17 minutes later

We both howled in pleasure as we fucked on the balcony, her body shaking as I thrust in and out of her. I spanked her ass intermittently as she begged for more.

23 minutes later

She squealed into my mouth as she lay her body on top of mine and jackhammered her booty on my cock, I alternated between grabbing handfuls of flesh and spanking her bouncing butt red. When she squirted onto my cock, I buried my face in her neck and gave her a love bite.

1 hour later

She wailed as she brought the shower head up and down on her clit, I tried to focus my tongue on where she was aiming, which earned me even more shrieks of pleasure. Her legs closed around my head as she shuddered and convulsed.

At the end of our fun, I lay in bed with both girls pulled close to me. I felt a hand give my cock a gentle squeeze, surprised I looked down and found it was both girls as we all drifted off.

"Life is sweet"

End of episode.