Don’t Judge a Book by Its Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd responded with, "Yes Grandma."

It was a week before I saw him again. It was at a small party to celebrate another Grandson's birthday. After greeting me with a peck on the cheek, we shared a look that said it all. For a brief moment our true feelings were on display. Both of us wanted to do it again. Fortunately, there was no one with us to witness it.

Later on we talked, and it was completely innocent, but while we were together I couldn't stop thinking about his big cock, and what his fingers had done to my pussy. When I left him to go and talk to his Mother, my pussy was on fire.

-

After years of it being suppressed, my sex drive is now high, but working only one day a week at the club is enough to keep me satisfied. During my time there, I might see up to four men, and that's more than enough for a sixty five year old woman. Occasionally though, it's a quiet shift, and when that happens, I leave the club still wanting more. And tonight, for some reason, it was quiet for all of us. Even for Lolita who was very popular.

When Elvis said that a man was asking for a young woman, Alice and Lolita argued over whose turn it was. It quickly became a catfight, with both of them fighting dirty. It was me that had to separate them. To punish them, Elvis picked me instead of one of them. On another day I would have protested. The man had asked for a young woman. I was many things, but that wasn't one of them. However, because I was bored, I was going to go. And because I was gagging for sex, I was going to do my best to make him accept me.

When I entered the room he looked me up and down, and then he said, "You're having a laugh. I asked for a young woman. If I'd wanted somebody your age I'd have stayed at home."

He was about my age. An old man that wanted a woman who had firm tits and a tight cunt. That I didn't have, but I could still excite him.

While giving him my best smile, I replied with, "Tell me, does your lovely lady let you come in her mouth, and then swallow all of your cum?"

"Hell will freeze over before she does that."

"And while you're fucking her with your big cock, does she talk dirty and squirm like a bitch?"

"No, it's like fucking a dead person."

That made me smile.

"Well I do all those things, and more, lots more. Now get your clothes off."

By the time we'd finished, he was in love with me, and so he should be. We'd done all the things that she wouldn't do, some of them twice. As he was leaving, he told me that he'd come back and see me again. I believed him.

-

Of course, I always knew that it would happen, but I'd pushed it to the back of my mind. It was something that I didn't want to think about. The only surprise was that it had taken so long.

My Grandson was back at the club, and he wanted to see me!

I was in the common room when Elvis appeared at the door.

While pointing his finger at me, he shouted out, so that everyone could hear him, "There's a snotty-nosed kid in short trousers called Ethan that wants to see a VERY old woman. And that's you."

That made the girls laugh, but it irritated me. I was convinced that it was my Ethan, so I didn't like Elvis mocking him. I couldn't let him get away with it.

"Ask him if he wants anal," then I paused for dramatic effect, before adding, "If he does, then he needs to see you, because you're an arsehole."

That brought the house down!

As I made my way to the room, where Ethan was waiting for me, my excitement was draining away. On hearing Elvis say my Grandson's name, I was sure that it was him, but now I doubted it. When I opened the door I was expecting to see a stranger.

"Hello Grandma."

I hugged him, as I'd done many times before. Then I whispered into his ear, words that a Grandma should never say to her Grandson. But I didn't feel guilty, it was what I wanted to do, and that was all that mattered.

"You can fuck me."

When he shrieked with joy I wasn't surprised!

During our first time together at the club it had been an emotional roller coaster for me. Right and wrong competing against each other. I wanted him, but I was trying hard to resist. Today it was different. There was no conflict. We were going to fuck, and I was going to enjoy every second of it without feeling guilty.

When I started to undress he did the same. We didn't touch each other until we were naked. His hand was now on my breast and mine was on his cock, stroking it so that it would stand fully to attention. He was inexperienced, perhaps even a virgin, so he would need some guidance from me.

"Suck my tits."

While he did that I affectionately patted his head, and also, to reward him for doing it so well, I stroked his cock.

"The other nipple needs some attention. Put your fingers on it."

It got some attention, but too much.

"Gentle."

He wasn't just pulling on it, it was as if he was trying to pull it off.

"That's better."

Now I could enjoy it. One of my nipples was being sucked, and the other tweaked. And both, just how I liked it.

Then he suddenly stopped.

"Fuck I'm going to come."

I was surprised, we'd only just started. However, I was quick to react. I managed to get my mouth to the head of his cock as he started to spurt. I then greedily swallowed all of it, even the last drop. To the amusement of my Grandson, I then loudly declared, "That was delicious!"

His big cock was now limp, but I wasn't worried. He was a young man so it wouldn't take much to get it rock-hard again.

"Would you like to lick my pussy?"

Of course it was a yes.

For all of my married life I had a bush. Very rarely trimming it, so it was wild. Now I'm always shaved so it doesn't get in the way when men go down on me.

Lots of tongues have enjoyed my pussy, but none as much as his. It was determined to explore every part of my most intimate area, and it succeeded. It probed my opening with such enthusiasm, that it made me squirm. However, that delight was nothing compared to the sensations I experienced when it was on my little jewel. And when he realized the effect it was having on me, he kept it there.

"This is so fucking good."

Unexpectedly, praising him turned out to be a mistake. His response to it was to lick my clit more vigorously, and that had taken me to the edge. I'd wanted to enjoy it for longer, but now I was going to come, even if he was to suddenly stop licking it.

I was expecting it, but the intensity of it was still a surprise. When it started I closed my eyes, and then I let it engulf me. In an instance, it seemed to be in every part of my body. When it ended, and I opened my eyes, Ethan was still between my legs, but now he was kneeling. And he was grinning, pleased with himself because he'd made me come. In his right hand was his cock. It was pointing towards my pussy. The meaning of that was obvious.

He wanted to fuck me!

With Albert, it was only ever one climax, and a lot of the time not even that. Now I was making up for lost time. Always eager to come as many times as I could.

When the head of his cock was at my opening he stopped.

"It's my first time."

So I'd been right, he was a virgin.

"Emma wanted to do it, but that was until she saw how big it was."

I could understand her reluctance. It's a cock for an experienced older woman, and she was inexperienced and young. Also, she was petite, a similar size to Lolita. Even if she'd been willing, it would have been a challenge for my Grandson to get it into her.

For me it was different. Seeing it for the first time hadn't frightened me, it had excited me. However, as it was going in, I was beginning to think that I'd bitten off more than I could chew. It was uncomfortable, and it might even get worse, perhaps becoming painful.

As soon as there was enough of him inside me to fuck with, I knew that he would start. And because this was his first time it wouldn't be subtle. He'd want to come as quickly as possible. His cock was going to become a jackhammer, pounding into me relentlessly until he'd emptied his balls. Later on, when I wanted him to finish me off, he could do that. But not now.

"Start slowly, it's a marathon rather than a sprint."

For about a minute he did as he was told. I got gentle strokes, and it was getting more comfortable with each one. Then he suddenly went from first gear to top. That made me gasp.

"Slow down."

He ignored me. I asked again, but he just carried on. That's when I realized that he was out of control. I was just going to have to hold on and hope for the best.

Now it was what both of us wanted. I was no longer enduring it, I loved it. And when his breathing became laboured, telling me that he was ready to come, I was as well.

He'd saved his best stroke for last. It was a long one, forcing his big cock deep into me. It took my breath away, but more importantly, it made me come.

Life can be a bitch. You're expecting something to be good, but it turns out to be a disappointment. That high you were waiting for ends up being a low.

But not today, it was everything that I'd hoped it would be, and more!

The first one had been good but this was even better. The intensity of it was almost too much for me. At its peak I heard someone scream, and then I realized that it was me. As it slowly faded away I was smiling. It was a climax to beat all others.

What about his? I was so engrossed in mine that I hadn't even felt him come inside me. But I knew that he had, because of what was now seeping out of my pussy. And because he was grinning like an idiot, I didn't need to ask him if he'd enjoyed it.

As soon as I was back in the common room I was changing into my normal clothes. I was leaving, even though my shift wasn't over, and I was going straight away without taking a shower. The sex with Ethan had worn me out. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining, but it had exhausted me. I just wanted to go home and get into my nice warm bed.

"If you go now then don't bother coming back."

But I knew that Elvis needed me more than I needed him, so I wasn't going to change my mind. And to put him in his place, as I was leaving I flipped him the bird!

The next day I had a visitor, and when I opened the door to them and saw who it was, you could have knocked me down with a feather. It was Elvis, and in his hand was a large bouquet of red roses.

By the time he left, all was forgiven. In fact, we were now friends, and I had a feeling, that with a little encouragement from me, we might even become more than that.

He wasn't the only one knocking on my door that day. In the evening Ethan came to see me. This time there were no flowers. All I got was a big hug that made my heart flutter. Then, over coffee, we had a conversation, it was the one that we should have had after our first time at the club.

"Should we stop?"

That got a quick no from me, and his big smile told me that it was what he wanted to hear.

"But I'm running out of money. Most of my savings have gone. I can't afford to keep going to the club."

That was a problem that was easy to fix.

"Come here instead," and then I quickly added, "But not every day."

That made him laugh.

-

So I now see him more often, and it's not always for sex. On those occasions we just chat, and it's almost as enjoyable as when we are in bed together. Today was one of those times.

"Grandma, I've learnt a lot from you."

That's what a Grandma is for, but I had gone the extra mile when I'd introduced him to the pleasures of the flesh.

"But there is something about you that confuses me."

I had no idea what that was, but I knew that I didn't need to ask because he was going to tell me.

"It's as if you're two people. The way you are here is the polar opposite of how you are at the club. I don't understand it."

That made me smile. He had a lot to learn about human nature, particularly, how complicated it can be. However, my situation was easy to understand.

"I dress and act according to where I am. Away from the club I'm a Grandma, a sweet old lady. I wear sensible tops and long skirts. At the club I'm a sex worker, so I dress and act accordingly. It's as simple as that."

He took a few seconds to process what I'd just said, and then he asked another question.

"But why do you need to work at the club."

"Because I like being fucked."

He was a young man, always chasing pussy, so he could understand how powerful the need to have sex can be, even for someone my age.

"You're one hot Mamma, but you wouldn't know it just by looking at you as you are now."

That made me smile. He was right. My blouse was buttoned up to the neck and it was loose fitting. It wasn't just covering my breasts, it was concealing them. And my skirt was long, almost to my ankles. Also, the makeup that I had on was minimal. I looked exactly what I was, a Grandma.

Since we've been intimate he's learnt a lot of things, but perhaps the most important one is the following.

Don't judge a book by its cover!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12