Don’t Tell Me Your Name

Story Info
A married couple moves beyond mere cuckold role play.
4.1k words
4.68
28.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could say it started when I watched her flirt with other men at the club, but really, it started several months before that.

I had the good fortune one drunken night to let it slip that I might be open to the idea of Hannah having a little extra-marital fun. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm always focused on finding new ways to bring her to climax. Maybe it's because I know that I have my style and someone else is going to bring her some new pleasure that I cannot.

I've tried to ignore it, to move on to other kinks. But a fantasy of some other man bringing my wife to orgasm is one that I just can't shake. And truthfully, I don't want to.

I was drunk and I let the words tumble out, knowing that I wouldn't have the courage to say it when sober, and then it was done. She smiled, bit her lip, and kissed me. What happened afterwards made me wish I had said something sooner. She made it seem like she had let it go unnoticed, but then surprised me by role playing. The first time she role-played, she came up with an elaborate story, after a night out with friends, and she told it to me as if it had really happened. It was all made up, and she was testing to see if I really was serious. After that, we worked out the role-play together.

One night it was a story of a man who had been at our house earlier in the day. We had signed some paperwork with him and he had come back in the evening, realizing that we had missed some of the signatures. I was out in the yard, and Hannah flirted away with him. She looked over the paperwork, standing by his side as he sat at the table. She would lean in to see where he wanted her signature, and brush against him, or press her breasts so slightly against his shoulder as she leaned in to sign. Then he turned to her, looked into her eyes, and held her gaze for a moment before leaning in to touch his lips to hers. She kissed him, and he kissed her, pulling her into him. He shoved the papers off of the table and picked her up onto it, kissing and groping. This is where I walked in, in the story. I didn't interrupt, but I just said to "Come, come with me." And gently guided them as they continued to kiss and grope, and led them into the bedroom. She stripped him of his clothes, but I pulled her shirt over her head, and I stripped her of her pants. He reached behind her and unclasped her bra, while I slid her panties down and off. They lay gently in the bed, and I held her hand and she stared with desire into his eyes, as he slid himself into her.

Another night, I pretended I was a coworker of hers, flirting with her at an office party. In our role play, she ignored her husband and had eyes only for this coworker. At the end of the night, she told him he was too drunk to drive and that he better come home with us. I drove, while she and her coworker took it to the next level in the back seat on the way home. Once there, she dragged both of us directly into the bedroom, where she lay on her back and we each kissed down her neck, and let our fingers explore freely. She was the focus for both of us, in this fantasy. We spent hours, kissing her and touching her together, never daring to touch each other or get fully undressed ourselves. But she had her hands down his pants, and stroked him while I watched. While I kissed her and gently rubbed her clit. Then he kissed his way downward, and my finger was replaced by his mouth. His head was between her legs, while I watched her get closer. She lost any ability to focus on me and just watched him, felt him, bringing her waves of pleasure. She told me to stroke myself, as I watched, and so I did. Soon I could see she was about to finish, and I was stroking, under my boxer briefs. And he kept his mouth there - in reality, I kept my mouth there - moving his tongue, occasionally looking up at her. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him into her. Then it happened, her back arched and her legs shook while he kept tonguing her. After two or three more spasms, she pulled him up to her and tucked her head into his neck as her orgasm slowly faded.

After that role play, I told her that I liked that she had pretended to reject me, but that I would want some sort of after-care to make sure I'm still the one she wants.

We read stories online, and watched amateur videos together, of couples exploring cuckolding and hotwifing. I bought a sex toy, considerably larger than me, to use on her when we role played. And she bought me a cock-cage, to physically lock me up while our new 'friend' was inside her. It drove me wild, and it definitely excited her also, to have that new toy stretch her and reach depths I could not. Not to mention that I could plow her with it while also tongue-fucking that clit of hers, something I wouldn't be able to do entirely on my own.

I would role-play that I was licking it while "he" fucked her from underneath. And then when he brought her to orgasm and came himself, I would pretend I was cleaning up his cum from inside of her.

The role play continued and the fantasies continued to evolve. Some nights, I asked her to tell me a story from her past; a memory of a particularly good night with a boyfriend before me. I asked her to tell me about any one-night-stand she had. I learned she somewhat regretted that she had never had a one-night-stand, so no stories came from that. But she did have a few memories of former boyfriends. She would try to recall as much detail she could, and make up the rest. Those nights had some other unexpected allure to them, because they were primarily true. And I found myself wanting to go down on her each time as she told the story. I don't know why, but the thought of me eating her pussy, while hearing true stories about her former lover's dick inside it, made it more than fantasy.

That's how it started. Then I had an idea.

Her 36th birthday was coming up. I didn't need alcohol to build the courage this time. I just waited until the kids had gone to bed and told her I had a big question to ask her, and then when she was ready for a serious conversation, I asked if she would like to have the one-night-stand that she never got to have before we got married.

Her eyebrows raised in surprise. But then a mischievous grin spread on her lips. She tilted her head sideways and shrugged her shoulders. "Could be... fun. I suppose."

She asked at least ten times if I was really sure,if this is really what I wanted. And when she finally started to believe me, she smiled again and bit her lip then threw her arms around me and kissed me deeply and passionately. She practically ripped my clothes off and shoved me down to put my dick in her mouth. A few minutes later, she was riding me, and a few minutes after that, she was shoving her cum-filled pussy against my face, letting it leak out across my closed lips and cheeks.

We arranged to have my sister watch the kids for the evening of her birthday. We spent the morning together as a family, and then the kids went off to their aunt, and we went out to a night club in a larger city, about an hour from our place. This particular night club had a swingers night, but it wasn't the night of her birthday, so we decided not to try as a couple. Instead, she would go and dance solo, still wearing her wedding ring, and see if any guys would hit on her.

They did. All evening. Constantly.

She danced and accepted the drinks they bought, but after only a single dance or a single drink, she was sending them away. That is, until the right man showed up. He was tall, 6 foot 3 or 4 inches, and muscular, perhaps a football player. He was young, so I thought maybe he was on the college team. His skin was dark, like coffee with only a hint of cream, and he didn't even speak to her at first. He just danced, getting closer, matching her moves through the music and feeling the rhythm together. Eventually she pulled him to the bar, and I watched as they walked closer to me. I kept my eyes busy, interested in other things. She brought him close enough that I could hear them over the music.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.

"No," she said, "I'm going to buy you one instead, and you're going to kiss me."

I looked up as he pulled her in and she looked up to kiss him. She ran her hands up his chest and down his back, pulling him by the ass as he kissed her.

She turned and ordered the drink, and he kissed down her neck from behind as she did, allowing his hands to explore tentatively.

She turned her head slightly toward him, still facing her body to the bartender, and purred "Keep doing that, but whatever you do, don't tell me your name." He paused for a moment, and then continued with a little more confidence.

When she turned to hand him the drink, she held it in her left hand, showing her wedding ring.

He noticed it for the first time and dropped his hands away from her, stepping slightly back,

"Listen, I'm not really looking to break up any marriage."

She smiled. This is what she wanted. "Believe me," she leaned in closer, "He doesn't mind if you don't mind."

He took the drink and hesitantly asked if she was sure, and then a few moments later they were kissing, grinding, and dancing to the music, their empty glasses abandoned on the counter.

"I want you to come back to our room with me." She shouted over the music. I didn't hear his reply, but the way he pulled her in to his body, told me what his answer was.

I left the club and walked next door to the hotel. We had booked a room for the night, in case she was successful. I checked in, texted her the room number, and went about setting up the room.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door and my heart thudded in my chest. Thoughts flashed in my mind, This is real. She's there and he is about to come in with her.

I open the door and step back to pour some drinks as she pulls him inside.

"You're the husband?"

I grin. "I'm the lucky husband."

"You have one sexy wife. But I just want you to know, I can leave if you're not cool with this."

I hand each of them a shot glass and raise a toast, "To meeting new friends and having new experiences."

That was all Hannah had patience for. She downed the shot, then dragged him onto the bed after her.

He paused for one moment as she kissed his neck, as he had done to her at the club. "Listen, I'm not into stuff with guys, I'm here with your girl. I hope that's clear."

"Tonight is all about her." I replied. "I just want to watch."

She stopped kissing him long enough to glance at me, "You better do more than watch. You're going to lend a hand when I want you to, and the rest of the time you're going to quietly stroke yourself in the corner over there, like a good cuck."

She turned back to him and started pulling his shirt over his head, and I decided to lean in and take off her shirt. He moved his hands away and let me. Then he shifted out of the way, his mouth still on hers, his hands now at her breasts in her bra, so that I could get her pants undone. I pulled them down and then ran my hands up her legs. Her hand shot down and pushed my hands away from her legs, waving her finger back and forth as if to say, "no, no."

Her panties were soaked and I could see his bulge in his pants. I watched as my wife's hand that had just admonished me reached out and rubbed that bulge, and I guessed it was not the first time. His hands reached to the back of her bra, unclasping it and setting her beautiful breasts free. After sliding the bra off, she reached both hands down and pulled him free as well, sliding his pants and briefs down to his knees.

It was a shock. I was expecting big, but it was both longer and thicker than the toy I'd bought for her. Her hand gently reached up to hold it from underneath. Except for the lighter, almost pink tip, it was like smooth chocolate all the way up the shaft to the foreskin, and her paler skin contrasted against it beautifully.

She pushed him back onto the bed, stroking his cock as she did. She was then on the bed, on her knees, above him. She looked between his face and his uncut cock, in as much awe and with more anticipation than even I had. Slowly she leaned down, looking once more back up at him, then shifting her eyes to me, as she took the pink tip of his dick into her mouth.

Her eyes closed and she slid her mouth down as far as she could. Then she slid up, let his cock slide out past her lips. Her eyes opened and she looked at me, as a devilish smile spread wide across her face.

"It's amazing." She whispered. And then she sucked it back in, working her tongue around and twisting her head as she slowly bobbed up and down on it.

I moved around to the other side of her, for a gorgeous view of her ass, as if she was in doggy style position. Her panties were just as wet as before. I wanted her, just like always, and had a momentary thought about trying to turn this into a threesome, but that's not what we were here for. That's not what she was here for. And it's not what I was here for. Tonight, she was his.

Instead, I reached up and slid her panties down her thighs. She lifted her knees, one at a time, so I could pull them off. And then they were there, naked together. My wife, Hannah, and a guy I'd never met and whose name we didn't even know.

She sucked him and massaged his balls gently, all the while running her hand up and down his abs. I moved around to the side of the bed. He moaned with pleasure as she licked up the length of his shaft.

She paused, the side of his dick touching her lips, looking at me, "What are you supposed to be doing, like a good little cuck?" She asked, never taking her lips from it.

"Yes, right." I said.

"Don't let it happen again. Drop your pants and sit in the chair, and consider yourself lucky I haven't put it in a cage." She winked at me, and then she put his dick back in her mouth and stroked down and back, down and back, before adding "and you better not make yourself cum. That's still my job."

She turned herself to look into his eyes, sucking him in. She went as deep as she could, and then reached her tongue out. It was still barely halfway down his shaft. She twirled her tongue around the head, then pressed it against his opening, before sliding it back into her mouth and slurping as it went in and out. She sucked hard enough that it sometimes came out with a pop sound as she lifted from him.

My cock throbbed in my own hand, as I watched.

Then he sat himself up a bit, and guided her up to straddle him. My heart beat loudly in my chest again. This was the moment.

She paused, whispered something in his ear, and he nodded.

He turned to me, "Put me in."

I started to move to get up, but then she added, "Crawl. Crawl over here and guide his big dick inside your wife."

I did as I was told. I crawled. He was on his back and she was straddling above him. His dick was resting on her ass, just an inch past her back door. My heart hammering, I crawled up between his legs and reached out the hand I had just had on my own cock. I took hold of his. My fingers couldn't wrap around to touch my thumb, it was so thick. It was hard and warm, and in that moment my jaw dropped in jealousy of his size. She lifted her hips up slightly, and I angled his cock for her gorgeous and ready pussy, shining with how turned on she was.

She tilted down. The pink tip disappeared. And then I watched, and continued to hold a stranger's cock as it slid into my wife's pussy. In one stroke downward, she was able to get it halfway in. Nearly reaching my hand. She slid back up, then back down again and this time it went all the way to my hand and I slid it downwards, just brushing against his balls as I removed it. She had him just three-fourths of the way in. I wasn't sure if she would be able to take the rest. She slid up again, and down, back to the same depth. Then up again, and this time she positioned herself up straight above him, cowgirl style, and she slid down, pressing her weight down and this time she fully enveloped him.

"Oh god!" Her voice shook. "Oh my god!" She stretched out the words as she slid up slowly and back down, filling her pussy like it's never been filled before. She took it slowly at first, sliding up and then carefully back down, but gradually the tempo increased, and before I even thought to move back to the chair, she was practically slamming herself down on him, her body slapping against his.

"Yes! Oh god! Yes! Yes!" She had never vocalized like this with me.

"Oh yes! Ahh! Ah!"

She was always much more controlled, much quieter, but now she was nearly shouting, and growing louder.

Oh! Oh! YES! YES!"

She only quieted to kiss him. Tongues intertwining, her hands on the sides of his face, his hands helping her thrust up and down.

Then he pulled her to the side and moved so he was on top, without ever leaving her pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and he thrust deep into her.

"Oohhhh! OH! OH! OH! OOhhhh!" Her moans were deep, uncontrollable. He was hitting deeper than she'd ever had.

I thought I started to hear her getting close, though she never sounded like this with me, so it was hard to tell. He seemed to pick up on it, because he started low grunts too.

"Keep going." She breathed.

"I will. You'll cum first. Don't worry." He kept his hips moving. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close against him.

"Where should I finish?" He whispered between gasps.

"Inside. If you're ok with it. Unhhh. I don't want you to stop." She moaned.

He kept thrusting. "I don't have a condom on."

"I don't care, I want your cum in me!" She panted.

His rhythm increased. The slaps of his thrusts were nearly as loud as her moans of pleasure.

"Oh! Yes! Please! Cum! Cum inside me! Oh! YES! Ooohhhhh!" Her breath caught in her throat as her body shook, her toes curled and her back arched up and then slammed back down. It slammed up and down again two more times and she finally let out the breath she had been holding, "UHHHHHhhhhhhh"

His rhythm changed too, and he let out a deep "UHhh" to match hers. He thrust a few more times before slowing down and then just resting, his dick inside my wife. I imagined his dick pulsing, pumping the last few drops, deep inside her.

They kissed, for just a few more seconds, and then they started to move apart.

Hannah let her hands fall back on the bed, as he moved away. "Fuck. That was amazing. Whoever the fuck you are."

She was panting, and rolled over onto the bed next to her, and was panting beside her, staring up at the ceiling.

She tilted her head up and looked at me. "If you don't want to raise his kid, you better get down there and clean me up!"

My heart skipped a beat. I scrambled out of my chair and crawled across the floor.

"If I end up pregnant," she said to me, while spreading her legs, "it's your fault you didn't clean it out well enough."

He tilted his head up to watch, and I looked at her red, well fucked pussy for just a moment. There it was. Gleaming. Freshly fucked, slightly puffy and red. With a small bit of another man's cum just peaking at the entrance.

I shuddered with pleasure. My heart leapt. I took in the sight of it.

I leaned in as the both watched and I licked it up gently and tentatively at first. It was bitter and salty, and my dick twitched, raging hard. I licked more eagerly, and then I fully went for it as my erection raged and I sucked on her opening. I felt her flex her kegels, and then as I sucked on it, a large glob of his cum came into my mouth. I nearly came at that moment myself, but I held back. I pushed it around in my mouth with my tongue. It was thick and slippery. I swallowed it and sucked for more. I licked everywhere on her pussy, tasting their sweat, tasting her, tasting him. She pushed out a tiny bit more and I moved it around with my tongue, then licked it up.

12