Don’t Thank Me, Thank Adriana

Story Info
Wife’s surprise boudoir photos are found by sons friend.
3k words
4.1
29.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers

"I'll be back later!" I heard echo in the hall from my son, Jacob (19), as the front door shut with a bang.

"See ya later," I mumbled walking towards the other side of the house knowing no one was listening.

"I'm still here Mr. Moore," taking a stumbled catching me off guard was my son's friend Will (18) said from our spare bedroom. Will and my son were making a quick visit - more like a pit stop than a visit - on their spring break road trip.

"You can call me Doug, It's okay Will just startled me abit. I would have thought you would have left with Jacob? Explore the town?" I joked.

"No, he is meeting someone named Kat and I got the vibe he didn't want a third wheel plus after the long drive I thought getting some sleep on a bed wouldn't hurt before our camping trip. He said you wouldn't mind?"

"Oh yeah, thats fine. Well you already found the spare bed, there is extra blankets and pillows in the closet." I left it at that and carried on. Will was a nice enough kid that we got to know alittle bit since he had been Jacobs roommate last year. Reminded me abit of myself, the two N's - nerdy and nice. Slim blonde with freckles that if he lost more than 5 pounds would be all bones, and probably needed two coats of sunscreen wherever he went.

Moments later, I heard the front door open with the click clacking of heels on the hardwood floor signaling the arrival home of my wife, Adriana.

Walking past the now closed spare bedroom door I paused, hearing a familiar sound that I can only describe as "Tiktiktik". The sound was uncanny of the uneven bedrame moving along with the sound of Wills hand hitting his leg/pelvic region from the fast pace motion everytime his hand slides down his shaft. Will was definitely masturbating.

Tip toeing quickly to the kitchen I found my wife sorting the mail. "Hey hon, the kids here yet? I didn't see Jacobs car outfront," Adriana said nonchalantly.

"Oh there here," trying not to laugh, "Jacob went out and Wills here resssssting..."

"Of course our son leaves on his one night we get to see him in months and leaves his roommate behind," Adriana snided to herself, "Is Will enjoying himself?"

"It's as if you knew," I laughed.

"Huh?"

"I just walked by and he is def jerking off right now."

"Don't be ridiculous. How would you even know that?"

"Oh I know the sound behind a bedroom door."

"Wait, shit!" Adriana suddenly had some sort of realization, "Fuck me!" Adriana said frustrated to herself as she stormed toward the spare bedroom. Now I was definitely in the dark.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Adriana banged on the door. "Hey Will! Open up real quick!"

"Oh, one second!" Will shouted from the other side of the door.

"What is going on? Don't embarrass the kid for christ sake," I said.

Adriana's hand went for the door and with some fidgeting the door flew open.

Will shouted "Oh shit," as we barged in. Clearly not done yet laying on the bed that was against the wall he turned his back toward us hiding his activity.

Adriana power walked over to the bed.

"Adriana enough!" I shouted sternly.

Grabbing a black book off the bed next to Will she marched back towards me, "Happy birthday..." in a somber disappointed voice she pushed the book against chest.

In the right hand corner of the book read 'Boudoir Photography by Sabrina'. I opened the front page then slammed in shut. A stupid smile came across my face, I peered the pages to see professional photos of Adriana layed out in lingerie over a bed, her bare breast visible as she teases her discarded bra, her seductively on a bed, and so many incredibly erotic photos. Adriana is 44 a brunnette with a mixture of White and Hispanic. She may have birth two kids but still incredibly sexy her stretch marks almost add to her aged beauty with A cup breasts with nipples that have stretched through the years but still show signs of perkiness.

"I had taken these photos for your birthday present and hid them in the closet underneath the blankets."

"Thats where I found them and look you can't blame my actions after looking at those photos, right?" Will spoke up.

"No, I can't blame you. I would be doing the same after seeing these," I chuckled.

"Douglas!" Adriana jested backslapping my shoulder.

Stepping out of bed pulling up his sweats, "Are we all good? I'm sorry about all this."

"Yes, Oh, Will!" Adriana embarrassed with her hands over her eyeline.

"Son, your, uhh," I pointed to Wills cock head was still poking out from his sweats.

"I'm sorry you all barged in. I just found it I didn't exactly get to finish," as he adjusted himself.

"Lets give the boy five minutes honey," gesturing with my arm over Adriana ushering her out the room.

"No wait, it gives me the heeby geebies knowing your in here thinking of me. Let's get you some cold water or something," Adriana suggested.

"We can't do that to him," I laughed back.

"No, I get it," Will inserted, "It's gone down abiy let's just leave this awkward room."

....

"Yeah, this is less awkward," breaking the ice as we sat around the kitchen table, "Its only natural, I guess I'm of the idea it wasn't hurting anybody."

Adriana held her head like a migraine, "I know..." sighing and then laughing to herself, "I know its my fault, I knew you were coming over, I knew you'd stay in the spare bedroom, and I had meant to move the book, stupid!" saying to herself with frustraion, "Will I'm sorry I just didn't expect my friends roommate to see me naked today. So i hope you understand my reaction."

"It's totally reasonable, Mrs. Moore."

"You should be flattered hon, he probably sees college girls naked all the time and here you are, at your age causing him a hard on," Adriana raised her eye brows with a warning as to my next few words, "...all I'm saying is you still got it."

"It's true though...you DEFINITELY got it," Will stumbled as I could feel his leg switching up and down under the table, "I say that with all sincerity and it's not because I see alot of college girls, almost well not almost, none to be exact, but because you are... wow!"

"As embarrassing as this situation has been thats sweet of you to say. A silver lining I presume," Adriana admitted.

"What do you mean you're not seeing alot of girls?" I added.

"Girls... lets just say I haven't figured them out yet."

"At all? Like nothing throughout your college years? Are you a virgin Will?"

"Douglas! You can't be asking that, that is his business."

"No... it's okay. I am... I just don't think I'm what girls are looking for. I'm not really sporty, not as intelligent as I may appear, shy, not a 'bad boy'" Will explained.

"Nonesense!" Adriana shot back placing her hand on his forearm laying on the table, "From the few times we've met you've been nothing but wonderful. One day you watch you'll find someone."

"That was me too buddy," sighing and admitting, "Don't worry once you get it in your confidence will go up. Not that sex is everything even if it feels like it, I'm just saying that's at least what happened with me. I would have never been confident enough to ask Adriana out if I was still a virgin," shrugging off the confession.

"That's what you attribute to us going out?" Adriana said with a side of sarcasm.

"Don't lie like you never made a few men in college," I fired back.

"Douglas, again, maybe this isn't the best conversation to have with our guest present."

"It's okay, wish I had known you in college to help break me in," Will chuckling in.

"Okay I think that ends this conversation. Will you may go back to the guest room if you want," Adriana responded.

"Here take this," I slid the black book of Adriana's photos across the table to him.

"Douglas!" Adriana caught off guard.

"He's about to burst. C'mon the tables been shaking like an earthquak because his legs been shaking this entire time. Take it, use it. Put it back in the closet before you leave when you're done. My gift to you."

Will grabbed it and slowly started to stand up.

"That's not yours to give!" Adriana insisted.

"You said it was mine?" I rebuttaled.

"But it's of me!" she shot back.

"Let him use it, there just photos unless you wanna make him a man yourself?"

The room stood silent. Adriana crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Do what now?"

"Would you Mrs Moore?" Will inserted standing there holding the book like a bible. Him asking made it real and not a hypothetical argument mechanism.

This shot Adriana back to reality, "Did you both get high before I got home? No, Will, I'm not going to help you out in that department."

"Was worth a shot. Thanks for letting me borrow the book," nodding his head shyly as he walked up the hallway back to the sparebedroom.

"What... the... hell... was that?" Adriana said turning her attention back to me.

"What? C'mon I was joking I knew you that."

"I know what joking sounds like, It didn't sound like joking."

"Well, uh I was," I shrugged, "but you can't tell me you weren't flattered. The kid finds you attractive... guy probably wouldn't last two thrust especially after holding it in."

Adriana dead panned, eye brows bent with curiosity "You're ACTUALLY serious?"

"I'm never serious," getting up from the table believing I was exiting the conversation. Grabbing a dish off the counter running it under the hot water thinking this was over. The screatching sound of Adriana's chair backing up arriving next to me leaning against the counter.

"What my husband is saying is he doesn't mind me CHEATING and taking our sons friends virginity. Do you know how crazy that sounds."

"I know I know," nodding my head not making eye contact. "I just relate"

"Hm?" Adriana's way of digging for more.

"I lost my virginity senior year of college I wished this scenario would have arisen my freshmen year. It's not cheating if I approve it."

"You approve it, you're serious? You feel so compelled for this kid you barely know that you're okay with me opening my legs for him?"

Shrugging again, "Whens the next chance you'll have to take someones virginity? Don't tell me that doesn't appeal to you?"

"Even if it did that truely intrigues you?"

"See you are interested abit!"

"He's so nerdy and I'm so much older than him it slightly makes me feel... taboo ish? Like a vixen, If that makes sense. This is not a conversation I expected to have today."

"Well," never breaking eye contact from my dishes, "you potentially doing that makes my downstairs tingle for some reason I can't fully explain."

From my side vision I could see Adriana's eyes had a devilish look and a small smirk became apparent, "It sounds like we are im agreement..."

"Sounds like it. He has no diseases, no previous partners. It's kinda a turn on living vicariously through his experience." Adriana's hand gently wrapped around my neck pulling me in to her unbelievable lips before breaking.

*Click clack click clack* Adriana's heels made her way up the hallway until I heard her at the sparebedroom door open. *knock knock* followed by the sound of the door opening shortly after.

I followed suit to the sparebedroom. Pearing around the corner of the doorframe was my wife standing by the bed - Will had layed back down with the boundior book opened to full nudes.

"We talked it out and... we, I, have agreed if you are okay with it to allow me to take your virginity," Adriana announced.

Will shot up the covers over and scooted to sit at the side of the bed as Adriana began unbuttoning her blouse. His pale rocket stood high. What they say about skinny tall kids was true, his cock was thin but longer than mine.

"You all are serious?" Will almost pleading. He got his answer when Adriana's wardrobe dropped to the floor.

"Maybe abit serious," Adriana said with a flirty tease. Rubbing her hands together breathing hot air onto them. Bending over she teased with placing her hands on the inside of his thighs slowly sliding closer to his throbbing cock before pulling away. His cock twitched again as if it was a volcano giving signs before eruption.

"You were not kidding. You are reading to go," Adriana said laughing to herself, not in a demeaning way.

"You're so attractive Mrs. Moore."

"Well, thank you for making me feel young."

She continued to rub his inner thighs with both hands until her left hand slid further cupping his balls. Adriana played coy but she knows exactly what she was doing cupping his balls while her middle finger rubbed as the base of his ball sack hitting that sensitive spot making Will involuntarily move his hips.

"Want to scoot over?" Adriana whispered. Will enthusiastically moved to the foot of the bed. Adriana seductively scooted onto the bed laying on back flat on the bed seductively opening her legs.

Rubbing his hand through his hair in disbelief "This is really happening"

"Will, theres a naked woman on your bed. It's happening." Reaching up placing her hand behind his head pulling his lips to meet hers as his body layed atop my naked wife. Wills hand grabbing her thigh tightly running up her body he grabbed my wifes breast in his palm. At this point I felt invisible watching this play out but noticed my wifes hips widen as she became more comfortable.

Breaking away from Wills kiss her hand reached between their bodies once again grasping and jerking his rock hard cock. I could see by her body her aligning his penis in position.

One hand still behind his neck while the other rubbed his cock against the outside of her pussy, "Not a man," she teased before moving her hand out of the way to grab his tiny boney ass ushering him - his skinny frame plunged into my wife, "Now you're a man," she said almost in ectasy.

"Fuck, Mrs Moore, this feels better than I could have ever imagined." Will was clearly relishing in the moment. My pants were barely containing my own cock as I remember the warm embrace the power of the pussy beholds.

Will went from zero to pound town. The sound of their bodies clapping sounded like an auditorium applause. Adriana's eyes shut biting her own lip, but what really caught my eye was her right foot toes curled as her leg flug around in the air.

With almost no warning Will shouted, "Okay, Ima cum!"

"Pull out!" Adriana shouted back.

Adriana being the master she pressed him off of her and hopped up on her ass bending down and took his cock head in her mouth. Will was shocked by this - his body tensed like he was just electrocuted - all energy was drawn to his penis.

The faint sound of a *SLURP* and an audible gulp.

Breathing like he was just revived from CPR class Will let out, "Thank you, thank you."

"That.. was... in fact... a lot of cum," admitting Adriana.

Will reached down cusping and massaging her breast, "I really appreciate this. I will NEVER ever forget this moment. I am going to think of this moment everytime I masturbate for the rest of our life. And thank you Doug so much!"

"Don't thank me, Thank Adriana."

Reaching out to rest her hand on his thigh.

"Keep touching him like that and he may shoot again," I joked.

Adriana chuckled finding it somewhat amusing or a pitty laugh who's to say before looking Will in the eyes, "I appreciate the flattery Will, making me feel wanted, and abit youthful again, I really do, but," lifting her hand off his thigh to caress his cheek, "with that beinh that said, if I hear even a whisper that you told anyone about this I will personally hunt you down," before giving him a gentle little slap on the face.

Getting up off the bed as Will relaxed himself, "You lost your virginity to a girl named Sarah that you met during your first year in college. That's what you'll tell future girlfriends, friends, whenever the subject arises. You can fill in the rest have a good rest of your night," Adriana instructed as she picked up her clothes grabbing me by the arm as we made our way out of the room.

"That was really hot if I'm being honest," I admitted as we entered our bedroom.

"Good take your pants off," Adriana instructed as she scooted her ass on the foot of the bed falling backwards giving me a view of her open legs.

"Wow, horney much?" I joked.

"Shut up and give me this dick Doug."

Approaching her legs I unzipped my pants with my cock popping out like a flagpole. Before I could get the pants off my ankles she grabbed me pulling me into her. Her pussy was perfectly warm and slippery. Her eyes shut with one hand behind her head holding it up from being flat on the bed, her muscles were tight with veins pulsing as if she just went to the gym, her nipples looked like they could cut through ice. Her free hand vigorously rubbing her clit. I've never seen her rub this fast it reminded me of when I would masterbate when no ones home and I hear a car pull into the drive way knowing my time was coming up. It didn't take too long until she erupted into orgasm like a tight valve releasing exploded laying flat on the bed. She loosened like a ragdoll as I continued to plow my cock in and out of her before my own pipe swelled up pumping her full of cum.

"You actually enjoyed that," catching my own breathe.

Rubbing the side of her face against the sheets as if she was ready for sleep, before winking, "Just a tad."

ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers