Don’t Worry Buddy, It’ll Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can imagine."

I put a reassuring hand on Sam's should and told him. "My point is, it's ok you don't have a lot of sexual experience like me. It'll happen buddy."

"Thanks Justin, that means a lot."

"No problem, goodnight buddy."

Sam left and I returned to our room. Stacy and I crawled into bed and she snuggled up next to me.

"I think I'll need to spend a lot more time with Sam as his wing girl. As you pointed out we still have a lot of work to do." Stacy laughed, a cute little giggle.

I laughed, "you can spend all the time with Sam you feel is necessary." Little did Stacy or Sam know that I was letting them play their silly game for my benefit. See, I figured out that Stacy helping Sam strike out time and time again got her super horny. I can't say exactly what it was about failure that got Stacy so turned on by the time she came home to me. All I knew was that while poor Sam would be wallowing at home, not even having been to first base with a girl, I would be eating my girlfriend's wet pussy. The joke was on them!