Don the Degenerate Doorman: Apt. 4A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can stop now but only because it's time for your yoga lesson," I said to her with a wicked grin.

"Oh, are you going to teach me now Don?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"You bet your sweet, beautiful ass I am. Now assume the downward dog pose."

I think I caught her by surprise with that but she wasted little time in scrambling into the pose I'd told her to. For those unfamiliar with it, just imagine a beautiful and fit woman wearing black yoga pants and nothing else with her feet planted on the mat while she's bent at the waist with her torso pointed down and her palms pressed to the mat, like an upside down v. Well that was the incredible sight that was before me.

Placing my hand on the small of her back to steady her I delivered a few sharp smacks to Claire's firm posterior before squatting behind her. My fingers slid under the waistband of her yoga pants and tugged them down until her thong clad full moon was revealed in all its glory to my eager eyes. My strong hands slid up the soft, smooth skin of her thighs while my lips kissed her succulent cheeks hungrily.

"Ooh Don, that tickles," she told me with a giggle.

"Yeah, well how about this," I said to her right before delivering another slap to her toned ass.

"I like that too," Claire saucily replied.

"Spread your legs a little wider," I ordered the adulterous wife and she obeyed instantly, shifting her left leg a couple of inches.

My hand grabbed the top part of her thong and pulled it up making the thin material slide between her plump pussy lips from the external pressure. My mouth kissed her through the fabric but I wanted, no needed, much more. After one last tug I reversed course and pulled the thong down to her knees where it joined her bunched yoga pants.

Now with no barrier remaining between her pretty pussy and my mouth I extended my tongue until it touched her wet, pink flesh. Claire let out a groan and pushed her pelvis back with the intention of engulfing my tongue within but I thwarted her by bringing it back into my mouth. Instead I smothered her slit with multiple kisses while also reaching around her leg until my index finger made contact with her erect clitoris.

"Oh God! That feels so good Don. Play with me please!"

For an answer my finger started to gently rub her there while I pushed my tongue into her juicy hole. My other hand dug into the flesh of her hip and guided her back and forth so my tongue slid in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Ooh yes, fuck me with your tongue Don! That's it!" she exclaimed as my tongue probed her wet tunnel.

In spite of having cum just a little earlier I was becoming so turned on that my cock began to rise again. My face pressed into the flesh of her ass and legs as I forced my tongue to its limit in her tasty treat after which I started to rotate it in a circular motion. While doing this I continued to play with her clit with my finger when suddenly I felt Claire's whole body stiffen.

"Yes!" she cried out as a copious amount of her juices flowed around my invading tongue as a powerful orgasm took her to the heights of pleasure.

After removing my tongue from her pink I delivered a final lick that ran the length of her pussy before standing. Taking hold of my cock I smacked it on her firm booty a few times to fully harden it right before guiding it to her sopping entrance.

"Yes Don, right there. Put that big, hard dick inside me and fuck me," I heard her plead.

"You mean like this," I told her as my cockhead penetrated her womanly folds for the first time.

Claire let out a loud moan as I pushed deeper into her pussy but she was so tight I was having trouble working my full length into her. I'm not sure if it was because the guys who came before me were, how can I delicately put this, were all undersized or it was due to her yoga exercise regimen, not that it mattered. All I knew was that her vaginal muscles were squeezing me like a velvet vise and it felt great. Taking hold of her hips with both hands I kept working deeper until with a final push my balls collided with her body.

"Damn Claire! You are so tight it's incredible, what's your secret?" I asked while pausing for a moment.

"Ooh, do you like it Don? Does it feel good? Because you haven't felt anything yet," she replied and a second later I felt her muscles tighten on me to the point I was momentarily held helpless in her clenching pussy. "Maybe it's the yoga with some kegels thrown in for good measure."

"Whatever it is, all I know is you have a wonderful pussy Claire-bear," I said as I reached under her and roughly grabbed her swaying breast.

I'm not sure if it was my hand groping her or what I'd called her but whichever it was caused Claire to relax a little and loosen her vagina's grip on my erection. Taking immediate advantage I pulled almost my full length out leaving just my swollen head in her but just as quickly I buried my bone again.

From that moment on I pounded Claire-bear's sticky honey pot like I owned it for the next several minutes. In the position her body was in with her hands braced against the floor I could really go to town on her, so I did. Then while watching as my thick cock slid in and out of her pink pussy I got an idea that caused me to smile. Since I hadn't fully removed my pants but had just let them hang on my lower legs it was a simple matter to reach down and grab my cell phone from its holder on my belt.

While I continued to work deep in her I switched the phone to video mode and focused it on my thick shaft as it moved in and out and how her puffy pussy lips stretched to accommodate it, releasing it reluctantly as it pulled out before eagerly accepting its return. After around a minute I shut the phone off and put in in my shirt pocket allowing me to grab her hips with both hands.

If Claire thought I had been giving it my best effort she must have been surprised for now I really let loose. Our bodies collided to the sound of slapping flesh with each rapid thrust and my swinging balls hit her clit each time. By now her juices was running down her legs in tiny rivulets and my cock made a squishing sound as it probed her wet hole.

Around this time I looked down and noticed that the muscles in her thighs were trembling from the strain of holding the pose while being banged as hard as was happening. After a final deep thrust I pulled my cock from her then smacked her quivering ass with it.

"Claire-bear, next position is the cow pose. Assume it," I ordered in a stern voice and without a word she complied and as she did I removed my shoes and trousers.

Now most might be familiar with what's called doggy style, where a woman is on her hands or elbows and knees and for all practical purposes that is what the cow pose is. So once Claire was in position I moved in front of her and guided my hard cock to her ready lips. She opened wide and my meat slid inside her hot mouth. She bobbed her head for a minute on me, sucking and licking my hard flesh enthusiastically.

Taking hold of her head with both hands I pushed my cock deeper until reaching the back of her mouth. Maybe it was the angle or perhaps the width of my cockhead but when I attempted to work it into her throat Claire gagged and coughed. Realizing it was not to be, at least at that moment, I pulled back until my cock was outside her mouth. Two quick steps and I was behind her where I squatted down with a foot on either side of her legs.

Gripping my shaft I brought it to her pink slit which I rubbed for a minute when Claire lifted a hand off the mat and reached back to pull me into her hungry cunt. She felt very hot and wet to me while at the same time being so soft and yielding. As I sank deep she let out a groan while pushing her hips all the way back until meeting my body and swallowing every hard inch inside her in the process.

"That's it Claire-bear! Fuck me like that," I told her and she wasted little time in doing so.

She rocked back and forth and as that happened my hand spanked her ass lightly in time to her movement. As time went on I moved my hands onto her shoulders which allowed me to speed her body by pulling it back to me. Finally I began thrusting forward to meet her but I couldn't do it for too long in that position with the strain on my legs. Claire might practice yoga and be as flexible as a crooked politician but I wasn't quite that limber.

"Okay, time for one more pose before today's lesson concludes Claire-bear."

"What's the matter with this one Don, I like it," she protested.

"The pose should never be harder for the instructor than the student is why," I told her as I drove deep in her sweet honey pot.

"I like when it's hard for the student, the instructor being hard I mean," she naughtily replied.

"Doesn't matter either way, now assume the sunbird pose. It will be a perfect finishing move," I said right before pulling out and then kneeling behind her.

There was no way she could have gotten into proper position if I had stayed where I was. Once I had moved out of the way Claire had the opportunity to raise and extend her left leg while keeping her hands and other leg on the mat. Seeing her like that I had to pause a minute to admire her technique and form before again entering her womanly gates. Her pussy looked so tempting to me, all wet and swollen and the lips gaped slightly open from having been filled a minute ago.

Before they had a chance to close I again brought my hard member to her hole and worked the mushroom head in. By this time she easily accepted my full length and it slid in until my balls brushed against her. My left arm encircled her raised leg to keep it in position and once I did my hips began to pump forward and back.

Because of her body position I was able to angle my thrusts in an upward direction while I placed my right hand on the mat behind me for support. Claire was again using her yoga trained muscles to put the big squeeze on me and I tried everything I could to not cum too quickly. My defenses crumbled however when in spite of the position she was in Claire managed to reach between her legs with her right hand and take hold of my balls and caress them.

As happened before when she was blowing me her magic fingers on my cojones proved too much for me to overcome. With a gasp I drove my cock to its limit in her as it began to spew rich, creamy cum deep inside her.

"Don, are you cumming in me?" she asked with concern clearly evident in her voice.

"Yes I am," I grunted in reply as I painted her vagina white, "but don't worry. I was fixed years ago so you have nothing to worry about."

"Really, how interesting. So no matter what time of month you are good to go. I must remember that and now I know another reason you're so popular with the ladies," she said as she lowered her leg back down to the mat.

With one final smack to her ass I pulled my very satisfied cock out of her. Without being asked she spun her body around and after first taking hold of it she then sucked it for a minute before releasing it. While I dressed she remained kneeling and gazed at me like she wanted to say something and right before I finished she did.

"I have to admit Don that I've heard stories about you before or I should say I've heard a whisper in the elevator here or two women giggling in the lobby as they looked your way there. If I'd known that what I was looking for was here the whole time then I wouldn't have had to go so far afield in search of a little relief."

"Well remember Claire that discretion is the word and let's not forget that this is a classy building. We have a reputation to maintain, you know," I told her as I zipped up. "So if you need a yoga lesson on occasion then maybe I'm your man, but only on the sly. As I told you earlier I do like your husband so we can't be discovered. Come to my apartment instead."

Epilog

The next Monday was my day off yet there I was in 4A when the doorbell rang. Claire-bear smiled at me as she rose from her yoga mat to go answer the door while I stepped into the kitchen as we'd previously agreed upon. The sound of footsteps and voices came to me as I waited for the pre-arranged signal from Claire. In anticipation of what was about to happen I was as hard as a rock when I heard her say it.

"No Evan, I'm sorry but I don't require your services any more. I've found a new and better instructor."

No sooner had she uttered these words than I burst into the room resplendently clad in my yoga garb including a red motivational headband adorning my head. His jaw dropped when he recognized me and he began to sputter incoherently while waving his arms about impotently.

"Triangle pose Claire," I ordered her and without another glance in his direction the upper east side wife moved into a perfect pose.

As she stood there bent at the waist with her torso twisted to the side with one arm pointed up and the other down I stood to the side of her. My hands pushed down my yoga pants to reveal my upward cock pose and I next brought it to her mouth. Claire opened wide and ran her tongue along me when I slid it between her lips into her warm mouth. I heard Evan whimper pitiably when I pulled my hard cock now wet with saliva from her mouth and move behind her. It took only a few seconds to yank down her pants and she was already wet and ready to go.

Claire's moan as I filled her was music to my ear and her vise like pussy was heaven to my sense of touch as it clamped on my cock. My hand reached out and closed on her soft breast while the other sought out the button between her sleek thighs and pressed it. Now that we were in position I started to slide in and out of her clenching pussy while my hands continued to stimulate her erogenous zones. We had been going at it for some time when hearing something I turned in the direction where Evan had stood. It seemed that after watching Claire's lesson for a while he had slunk away with his tail between his legs ceding the field to me.

"Hey Claire-bear, it looks like Evan couldn't bear to watch you have a good time without him."

"Good riddance. I can't believe I wasted my time with him. He was okay but nothing like you Don."

"Few are but you know how life goes. Yoga win some and yoga lose some," I answered philosophically while continuing to fill her gap.

THE END

12