Donald Makes Jeanne's Fantasy Real

Story Info
My husband Donald brings along an old high school friend.
4.6k words
28.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Jeanne, and I've always wondered if all the remarks heard in girl's gab sessions were true about black men having giant cocks? I also wondered what it would be like to have two men fucking and touching me at once....

Well, maybe tonight I would find out. My husband, Donald is taking care of my fantasies tonight, if I want them. He and I were going to a concert and he invited a buddy from high school who had the nickname like "the whale" or something? AND HE'S BLACK - very black. His name is Zack.

Zack offered to pick us up in a limo and go to dinner first. Have you ever been so excited and nervous all at once? As soon Donald introduced us and we shook hands, I was wet. Who's cum did I want first? Whose cock did I want to taste first? Did he have any idea what I was thinking? Would he want to fuck me, cover me with cum?

Donald got in the car first, then I went next, and Zack followed me. Did I imagine it, or did he accidently touch my leg and moan? I looked into Donald's face before I sat down but he only smiled at both of us. Zack commented on what I wore, "You I looked like one hot lady tonight babe". I mumbled something like if you only knew.

Zack put on music and asked us if we wanted anything to drink. My mouth was dry even before Donald and I got dressed to leave. I found myself staring at their crotches constantly. I knew what was in those pair of jeans could make me scream. What was Donald thinking now? I knew when I moved over to take our drinks out of Zack's hand Donald had full view of my ass and pussy- I wore nothing under my skirt. And Zack probably caught the same view when I moved back over to my seat.

Zack & Donald joked and talked about old times back at high school. Did I imagine it or were both men hard in their jeans? Jesus, I couldn't stop staring there while they talked. They were talking about girls, then girls they fucked. I said to Zack that Donald told me all those stories and were those stories true that the girls begged him for more and kept asking him to see them again? He just laughed. I told him I wanted to find out for myself. God, did I just say that? He looked at me then at Donald, and Donald nodded his head yes. We were almost at the restaurant but I knew I had to do something before I went mad.

I told them to both pull down their zippers and pull out their cocks. I held one in each hand first just looking at two cocks harder than I had ever felt. Then I licked one and the other, then sucked one then the other. I looked over their shoulders and the limo driver was having a hard time keeping his eyes on the road. Zack told him to slow down we were early for our dinner reservations. While I was taking turns sucking them, Donald had his finger in my ass and Zack was touching my dripping pussy. It was non-stop cum for me. My pussy throbbed. Donald and Zack kept telling me how to suck them, what felt good, where to lick, when to squeeze their balls. Donald knew what I liked and didn't like and filled Zack in. They asked me if I wanted to swallow or wear these first loads of theirs. I SWALLOWED.

Oh, my god, was I really swallowing a black man's cum? Did I imagine it or did Donald cum more than he ever had? Both men looked at me and told me my turn was next. Just then the driver stopped and was opening the door in front of the restaurant and I moved up on the seat and told them to save that for later I was hungry. Zack said he liked his women with a sense of humor.

When we walked into the restaurant all heads turned, my pussy became extremely wet again. I looked down and both cocks were hard again. Fuck, I loved this! Did anyone in this room even imagine what was going on here? Did the men in the room smell the sex scent coming from me? Did any of the women see those two hard cocks just waiting to explode? Would I even be able to order food, to taste food?? Teasing, teasing, teasing, then unleashed fury later? I sat between them. Hmmm, long tablecloth, can I get those cocks out and play with them, get the cum of the tips and lick my fingers for an appetizer?

The skirt I had on barely covered my ass so I knew I was getting this cloth seat wet. We ordered drinks and I left for the ladies' room. I felt their eyes and every other man's eyes burning into me as I walked out. Were the other cocks hard for me too? I touched my pussy in the lady's room, it was so swollen and wet, and a cock hadn't even touched it yet. I put on fresh lipstick because I left it all over their cocks. As I walked back in, I wondered what they said while I was gone?

The drinks were there and the waiter came over for our orders. He looked at the two men and then at me -- down the front of my sweater, and at my legs. He looked at me and I smiled and said was something wrong with how I was dressed? He said no, sorry, and I looked at the bulge in his pants as I gave him my order. This was fun and Donald & Zack were enjoying it too. I dropped my fork on the floor and when the waiter went to pick it up I turned around in my chair to reach for my purse, I spread my legs for him, could I get any wetter? He hardly was able to take the guys order next.

As the guys talked about baseball I had my foot on Donald's cock and my hand around Zack's erection. I wanted to go down right there in the restaurant. When their conversation stopped, I asked "are we were still going to the concert". Donald asked me if I was sure I still wanted to go and I said what would make me not want to see ZZ TOP? He said he and Zack wanted to make me scream for their cocks, not be able to walk without cum falling off or out of me everywhere. Zack said maybe he could make me believe the stories Donald had been telling me about him. Donald just laughed that small chuckle that he'd been using all night. The laugh that had been giving me shivers all night.

I thought about it and said I wanted to flirt and play in public a little more, we could leave the concert early? I wanted to try everything tonight ... I wanted to strut around more with a white and black man on each arm knowing both couldn't wait to do things to me that were never done to me before. We all finally agreed to at least attend a part of the concert until I stopped short of publicly fucking both of them.

As we ate our meal the pure animal intenseness of sex was almost visible in the air. What were they thinking, would they both be on me together, or would one watch as the other performed? I was afraid and excited at the same time. They had done this before together and knew at least what could happen, while I had no idea, but knew I had to find out before I went home. I ordered something creamy for dessert (Freudian?) and made both of them lick some off my fingers for a taste. They both bit and sucked hard on my fingers and I came again, I couldn't believe myself, was this me?

As we were leaving Donald helped me on with my coat and brushed my nipples with his fingers and Zack ran his hand up my calf as we both stood up. I couldn't stop shivering, my skin felt like it was full of electricity, every time one of them came a little close to me let alone make contact. I don't know what felt better, me wanting them to fuck and suck me senseless or them straining against their pants to get at me. When we got in the car Donald's tongue explored my mouth and Zack grabbed both my ankles as he spread my legs, and just looked at my pussy and growled. I couldn't see what he was going to do- Donald wouldn't let me up- his tongue was making me cum -- then I felt Zack's tongue sliding up and down the inside of my legs- both were holding me down- I couldn't breathe. Then the driver slid down the window and asked Zack where he should drive to? Donald let go of my mouth and Zack said to me "answer him. I loved that the driver was watching what was being done to me, then I said "to the concert".

When I turned back around both of them had their cocks out. Both were wet at the tips, Donald pushed my head down on to his cock and Zack didn't use his tongue on my legs but slid his cock up and down up just barely touching my pussy. All I kept doing was moaning and cumming. Just as we pulled up to the concert Donald exploded in my mouth so much that some of it came back out and ran down my chin and Zack pushed into my pussy and it felt like he split me in two. The driver glanced back and thought better about getting out to open the door yet. As Zack slid in and out very slowly Donald lifted my sweater and sucked and licked my nipples watching Zack's face. Donald was hard again and in my mouth- Zack pushed in as far as he could, yelling "baby oh baby" and how wet I was as he came, then I felt Donald's hot cum down the back of my throat- I couldn't get enough hand was thinking about where they were going to cum next.

After we all redressed I turned around to look for my purse and caught the driver's eyes in the rearview mirror. When I looked down thru the glass I saw he had his cock out and was jacking himself off. I thought I would help him out so I pressed my tits against the glass till he was done. We had a shot of scotch and got out for the concert. This time I got out first and they both bit my ass as I got out. It felt like I was high. My blood was racing, all the while they stayed cool but hard. Could the crowd see how the inside of my legs were wet while I still tasted those two cum loads all over my mouth? The music coming out from the building just made this night more exciting. ZZ Top was brash, sexy, erotic and hot. Well, another chair left wet behind me this night.

We walked into the arena and were going up the steps to our seats and I could hear Zack telling Donald how fine my legs were. He said his cock hadn't been so hard for a piece of white ass for as long as he could remember. Donald didn't answer but I tell he was thinking how when I walked into a room with him I became immediately wet for him and how his cock grew in his pants just thinking about me. We sat and I was in the middle of them. I leaned over and put my tongue in Donald's ear and thanked him for the night so far, he pulled back and said "just wait". Zack put his hand on my thigh and said "hey girl are you going to give that white boy all the attention tonight or what"? I said "no" and reached down and squeezed his cock.

I'd loved ZZ Top all thru school and even now, the concert was just about to start but all I could think about was that black skin next to mine and Donald's eyes watching, his cock growing harder all the while. would he punish me later for worshiping that huge black cock? How would he punish me? Donald had his arm around me and his hand was under my sweater playing with my nipples. God, I wanted to face him on his lap and ride him till we both screamed. Once I stood up during a song swaying to the music and when I sat back down Zack had his hand on my seat and his fingers were inside my pussy. When he pulled his hand out I sucked my juices off his fingers. I looked over at Donald and his hand was squeezing his cock- his eyes telling me I couldn't even imagine what was going to happen to me.

Zack called the limo as we left the arena, we left before it ended, and he told him to be out front. When we got to the car the driver wasn't in the driver's seat and before I could ask where he was, Donald opened the door and said to get in. In the back seat was the driver with his cock in his hand, HARD. Zack & Donald got in and locked the doors. Zack said he wanted me to do him a favor, my mouth went dry but I asked what it was. He said he felt sorry that any guy would miss out on something as fine as me and that I had to suck the driver off. I looked at Donald for an answer but I got it - he already had his extremely hard cock out and was pumping himself.

I got down on my hands and knees and crawled over to the driver. His head of his cock was already wet. As soon as I licked him he started shuddering. Donald and Zack just laughed and said that boy needs to learn about control. I turned around to look when Zack spoke and he smacked my ass playfully and said "just do what the man tells you to do and maybe we might have a surprise for you. This was easy, I loved sucking cock, the driver was moaning and had both hands in my hair pulling me in closer. I knew he was about ready to shoot, just then I felt hot hands unzipping my skirt and pulling it down over my hips. Before I could turn, the driver was telling me he was cumming and behind me, two more cocks were covering my ass and back and legs with more cum than I ever saw or felt.

When they were done, Zack ordered me to lay down and told the driver to eat me until I came. He gladly moved into my pussy and ate me while Donald and Zack rubbed they're cum all over my legs and belly. They had to hold me down when I came I was bucking so hard. God, my pussy NEVER felt like this - mmmm - how sweet this felt. Donald & Zack knew exactly what they were doing. The driver got up and moved into the driver's seat and then drove us to to the next destination.

I got out a little towel and wet it with seltzer water and dried myself off and put my skirt back on. I fixed my hair and put on fresh lipstick, all the while Donald & Zack where watching. Even doing that made me hot for them. I asked them where we were going next and they said they had a surprise for me. We pulled up to the most expensive hotel in town. I heard they had best nightclub inside, but we went straight past it and headed to the elevators and up to a room. As Zack was opening the door Donald leaned over and whispered in my ear, "wait till you see what I have in store for us". There was a table with snacks, booze, and music had already been turned on.

Why did I still feel so nervous? BUT SO, WET? Zack said take your coats off and let's relax a little before we head home. I looked around the room and saw a video camera off to the side. I asked them what was that here for and Donald said "let's have a shot to toast the movie we are about to make". I said "movie of what" and he said "your fantasy". Zack just laughed and took off his jacket and shirt, got a beer and sat down. Donald got something to drink and went over and turned on the camera. Just then Legs by ZZ Top came out of the speaker. Donald said, "strip for us". I knew as soon as I touched myself anywhere I would cum. Could I do this? I took another shot put on more lipstick and told Donald to sit down.

Every time I removed something I would touch, rub, pinch, bend, shove my fingers in my pussy, in my ass and sway towards them. Neither one touched their cocks but I could see both were hard for me again. When the song ended, I got on my hands and knees and crawled over to Donald's chair and ordered him to take out his cock. I only sucked him till he was wet then backed on to that hard shaft and only fucked him till he would taste like me. I sucked that off and crawled over to Zack and repeated the same thing. When I got off I walked over and got myself something to drink and asked them if they needed refreshment too. When I came back with their drinks I undressed both of them and ran my hands over both of those fine hard balls full of my cum bodies. Zack asked Donald where he had been hiding and keeping someone like me? Donald said I was his and would do what he told me to do.

Donald told me to lie down on one of the beds face down. He and Zack started to lick every inch of me till I was shaking with pleasure- one on each side of my body. Then they rolled me over and did the same on the front. Zack got up and stood at the side of the bed and Donald told me to take that black cock the whole way into my throat while he was going to fuck me. Donald asked me if I liked two cocks and I told him I loved them and I loved that one was black and the other was white. I knew that I would soon be covered again with cum because I had already seen how much each of them could cum. Zack's cock was gagging me it was so big and the more I gagged the harder Donald fucked me. White cum in my pussy-black cum in my mouth- Jesus I couldn't stop cumming myself. They both shot into me at the same time and I thought I had seen a lot of cum from them before but they kept pumping and pumping it into me.

When we sat up Zack asked me if I liked getting fucked in the ass and Donald said he knew I did. I just looked at Zack's cock and knew it would never fit. Donald said he would start fucking me there and try to open up my asshole so Zack would fit. Donald told me to stand up and as the cum ran out of my pussy he rubbed it on his cock before sliding slowly into

my ass. Zack got some cum running down my leg and rubbed it on his cock and pumped himself while Donald fucked my ass. Donald got off and Zack lowered himself against my white ass. Donald got in front and fucked my mouth with his cock. As I tasted my pussy on his cock I felt Zack's head trying to push inside me. I begged it would fit because I wanted that black cum everywhere on me tonight. I wanted to watch that black cock cumming in my white ass on that movie. I wanted Donald cumming all over me watching that movie. It finally went in but I couldn't take the whole cock. I asked Zack if he was mad and all he said

was "baby baby baby I love your body-why would you think I would be mad". I felt Donald tighten in my mouth and knew his balls were ready to shoot their load. He pulled out of my mouth and came all over my face and hair while Zack shot into my tight ass. Both of them shook as they came that time and I just smiled and asked for more.

I got up- licking the cum off my face and feeling it run out of my ass and walked over and got them another drink and one for myself. It old them I wanted them to wash me in the shower and they both said why I was just going to be covered in cum when we drove home anyway. But we went into the tub- me in the middle and one in front and back. After they soaped me they each soaped their dicks. Donald move into my ass and Zack slid up into my pussy. Those cocks lifted me off the ground. I was on the ride of my life. I could feel the two of those cocks rubbing against each other and my g-spot and clit all at once. God, I never felt anything like this before. Donald was squeezing my tits and Zack had his tongue in my mouth as we all exploded together. My pussy, my mouth, my ass was all becoming bruised from their cocks. Could I take any more? I dried them off, then myself and we went back out into the room.

My pussy was so swollen that when I walked my lips rubbed my clit and I felt like I would never stop cumming. I started putting on my clothes and they both said NO - I'd get dressed when they were done with me. Donald got oil from somewhere and said they were going to give me a massage. MMMMM - no argument from me. They took turns rubbing me every now and then leaning over to bite or suck something on me. Then before I knew what he was doing Donald got up lifted me up to face him and drove me down on his cock while my legs were wrapped around him. Was it my imagination or was he harder than all those other times? He backed me against the wall and lifted me up and down on his cock. Zack walked up behind him and said it was his turn. Those big black arms lifted me off Donald and slammed me down on his black shaft. They said they both liked the way my huge tits bounced when they fucked me. Just before either of them could cum they told me to lay down on the coffee table. They started on my face and went down to my toes covering me in that hot white sticky cum from their tight balls. The more they came the more I rubbed it into my skin begging for more.

When I got up from the table I moved toward the bathroom but Donald pulled me back by my hair and lifted me onto the bed. Both took turns eating my pussy then flipped me over and licked and sucked on my asshole. I took their cocks in my mouth whenever I could reach one. There was cum everywhere. They told me to stand and Donald slid his cock into my pussy and Zack shoved into my ass as far as he could and they fucked me VERY slowly because by then I could hardly stand. We could hardly hold onto each other because all the cum on me was so slippery.

12