Done Waiting Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man, was she a great kisser.

***

Didn't hear from her again until Thursday when she called to ask if I'd been serious about taking her bike to the shop. I picked her up and drove her and the bike about 10 miles to the shop. She was walking with a limp, but otherwise seemed to be healing up well. The kid at the bike shop was optimistic about the damage. Frame looked good. One broken shifter and a bent wheel. Could have been worse.

I drove her back home and she invited me in. Fixed me coffee, since she knew I enjoyed it. We sat around her dining room table and talked, and talked, and talked some more. I found myself telling her about my divorce, the mistakes I'd made, the dumb things I'd done in my life. Maybe I was trying to warn her off. Didn't seem to work.

"You make yourself out to be a bad person, but you have clients who've been with you forever and wouldn't dream of going to someone cheaper. You gave your ex far more than she ever asked for. You take care of your kids. And you picked me up and helped me when I really needed someone. I called Todd after you brought me home and told him what had happened. He only half-listened, then cut me off to take another call. In my book, you're a prince."

She reached out and put her hand on my knee. Squeezed. We held each other's gaze for a bit. It wasn't at all uncomfortable. Then I pulled her over, sat her in my lap and kissed her. Neither of us held back. There's a hunger that builds up inside when you've gone a very long time without the touch of a woman. I was famished. She was too, I guess.

We were all hands and tongues and hot breath and guttural moans of need, and neither of us were ready to stop. But then she did stop, and I figured she'd done the math. I'm probably 15 years older than she is, previously-owned, dented, faded paint. But then she surprised me by reaching out, taking my hand, lifting me to my feet and taking me into her arms. She hugged me so tightly I thought she might squeeze the life out of me.

She kissed me again, a kiss full of sweetness. She looked into my eyes and touched my face and melted me with her smile.

"I want to do something for you."

Before I could think to say anything, her hands were undoing my belt. I dropped my head and watched her little hands going to work. She slipped the buckle with ease, then popped the button on my jeans. I stopped her.

"You don't really want to do this, Rachel. You sure don't have to do this."

She smiled again. I think my voice almost cracked.

"I want to do this, Mark."

And without breaking her gaze, I heard my zipper rasp fully open. She caught her lower lip in her teeth as if concentrating on a difficult challenge, and then I felt her cool fingers against my stomach, pushing down beneath the waistband of my boxers, pushing down until they found the very root of my swelling cock. I was holding my breath. She was holding my gaze. I don't know what sort of expression I had on my face, but she was grinning like a kid who'd just found the decoder ring in a box of Cracker Jacks.

I kind of got lost in her eyes - grey eyes, blue-grey, I guess, the color of a cold morning. But there was nothing cold about what they seemed to be saying.

She eased my cock up as she pushed my jeans and my boxers down below my hips, then looked down at what she'd captured.

"Oh, my!" was all she said.

She squeezed me harder, stroked me slowly, circled the head with her fingertips, then looked back up at me and dropped to her knees.

"I want this. Do you?"

I was mute. Lost my voice. I just nodded.

And with that, she took my cockhead into her mouth and pushed herself down on me to the limit, then pulled back and engulfed me again. No preliminaries. No subtlety. No teasing. Just hunger, raw hunger.

Her left hand wrapped around the base of my swollen rod as she plunged her mouth up and down over the head and shaft, and each time she pulled back she stroked the head of my cock with little flicks of her tongue. She sucked, she stroked, she fucked my cock with her wet, hot mouth, and whatever she may have lacked in technical know how she easily made up for in youthful enthusiasm.

I lifted her chin and she looked up at me, that beautiful face full of my cock, full of joy, and she continued sucking my cock while we looked into each other's eyes. Now I was the one who was smiling.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and started fucking her hard. She dropped her hands and let me use her and use her I did. I may have slipped down her throat a time or two. Her eyes were watering, but she showed no signs of wanting to quit. Instead, her eyes grew softer, changed color again I guess, and she sucked harder and squeezed my balls.

She was wet and hot and taking breaths in loud nasal snorts. I wasn't being gentle. She didn't complain. If anything, she was as determined to suck the very life out of my cock as I was to let her do it.

Saliva was dripping from her lips. Her face was reddening with exertion, and there was no fucking way I was going to last.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" I cried out.

I felt that switch trip somewhere between my cock and my brain. Felt the floodgates of the dam crash open. I thrust hard into her mouth as I shot a steaming jet of cum down her throat. And it just kept coming. Sometimes you feel like you might cum for days without stopping. This was years of need, years of loneliness, years of being without the touch of a loving woman, and it filled her mouth, leaked past her lips, dripped down her chin and started disappearing into the dark valley between her breasts. She gulped and choked and tried hard to swallow all that I was giving her.

She made a great effort, but as the last, weak pulses of my orgasm came to an end and I loosened my grip and relaxed my fingers in her hair, she opened her mouth and just let my cum pour down over her chin where it coated her chest and disappeared into that v-necked nirvana.

She snorted air through her nose, pulled back, and swallowed hard. My cock popped out of her mouth, jumped a bit and smeared a drop of cum on her nose. I chuckled.

"I've made a complete mess out of you."

"Fuck, you nearly drowned me!"

"It's been a while."

"I'll say." Then she smiled. "That was the sexiest, hottest thing I've done in a long, long time. Was it, was I okay?"

As she said this, she wiped drops of cum from her chin with her fingers and licked them off, like she was cleaning out the last cake icing from the mixing bowl. It's an image I won't soon forget.

"Better than okay. Better than amazing. I can't think of any words. You've completely wasted me. That was the best blow job I've ever had. Ever. On a scale of one to ten, you get an eleven."

She chuckled, then made a big show of licking off my shrinking penis, finishing with a tender kiss on the head.

Now I was feeling a little embarrassed, standing there with my pants around my ankles, so I pulled them up, fastened and tucked everything just right, then lifted her to her feet and pulled her into me. Held her tight. Let myself enjoy the feeling of her breasts crushed against my chest and her hips warming mine.

I bent down and kissed her deeply, tenderly, because I felt so much gratitude, so much affection. Not just for the blow job, but for the beautiful relationship that seemed to be growing between us. This precious little woman was stoking the fires of life in me again, and she seemed to need affection and kindness as much as I did.

And then I felt... coolness, wetness, and I pushed back, looked down, and realized that the front of her shirt all the way down to her tummy was soaked in my cum.

"I should clean that up for you."

She looked down. The v-neck of her shirt was sagging open more. Her breasts were tantalizing, hypnotizing, rejuvenating... I could feel the blood beginning to flow back to my happy cock.

"I'll bet you would like that, but I think you better go. Todd is unpredictable."

"Rachel. I don't know what to think. This was incredible. I think you're an incredible woman. But I don't know if this is a good thing. No, I'm really sure it's a bad thing. We're getting deep into something that could end up causing you a world of pain. And yet, I really want to make love to you."

"Me, too. But not here, not today. You're right. I need to think about this. You need to think about this. Today was about me thanking you for making my life good again. And I want to give you much, much more than a blow job, but not today. Soon, I think. I know what you're saying. It's risky. I'm tired of waiting for Todd to change. I like what you and I have, and I want more of you. And, I want you to have time to rebuild your energy, because when that day comes, I'm going to wear you out. I'm going to make that precious cock of yours feel like he's died and gone to heaven."

We kissed again, then she showed me to the door. As I left and turned to look at her once more, she pulled up the front of her shirt just high enough to expose her tummy, caught a glistening drop of my cum on her finger and sucked it seductively between her lips. Then she raised her eyebrows, smiled, and closed the door.

12