Donkey Cakes Ch. 02

Story Info
Latino jock gets rimmed as punishment by his pervy boss.
6.3k words
4.68
13.2k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scwalker
scwalker
397 Followers

Within two weeks of opening, business was already booming for Donkey Cakes. Stanley expected his desserts would prove popular, but he knew the real draw was his newly hired staff. Carlos, in his special ultra-tight and skimpy uniform, was the perfect eye candy to draw in crowds, both male and female. Sure, the kid was dense, clumsy, and had poor work ethic, but the extra benefits far outweighed those negatives.

Due to the sudden rush in popularity, Stanley had even had to hire more workers. Luckily, Carlos came through and recommended one of his teammates. DJ was just as fuckable and unbelievably stacked as Carlos. He was more of a redneck type; a bit taller, with more of a cut body and less beefy. He had the perfect all-American corn-fed jock look with his baby blue eyes and long shaggy blond hair. Stanley eyed DJ as he brought a tray stacked with plates over to a table with waiting customers. He could see the customers giving the tall blond teen a good look over, eyes taking in his impressive physique. Stanley noticed how DJ wobbled as he walked. Clearly, the kid's enormous ass threw him off balance. Stanley himself couldn't wait to get DJ alone in the backroom...

Stanley did have his hands full, though. Training Carlos was taking longer than expected, and Stanley shadowed the teen stud closely to make sure he didn't screw up any major orders. Carlos was standing at the counter, a glazed-over look in his eyes as a demanding Karen recited a long, complicated special order to him. Stanley knew the kid would need some help.

Carlos stared blankly across the bakery at his buddy DJ. This sucks ass, I wonder if I can switch with DJ, Carlos thought, as he tried to tune out the rambling shrieks of the customer. He was just starting to get used to the routine with his new gig. His plate was full with school, sports, and now work. Carlos was never really into sweets, so he had no clue why Donkey Cakes was so popular, but it did make him kind of proud because the customers seemed to think he was doing a good job. He was starting to rake in the cash with tips now, and that's how he was able to recruit DJ to join him. Having his bud and teammate here did make the time pass a little bit quicker. It wasn't so bad, really, even if his boss was weirdly handsy and had no concept of personal space.

"Is everything all right here?"

The Karen, visibly irate, started spouting off her order again, mixed with complaining about Carlos's inattentive service.

"Sorry about that, I'm still training him. I'll watch over him very closely, just tell us your order one more time. Carlos, here's a pen and pad, write it down exactly, please." Stanley figured this was the perfect opportunity to test the jock's boundaries.

While the Karen continued her screed, Stanley rested one hand onto the jock's bubbly globes and gave it a tight squeeze, cupping and lifting it slightly as his fingers sank into the assflesh. Carlos was caught off guard when he felt his weird boss palming his butt through the tight fabric. The teen tried to shift away, uncomfortably.

With his hand obscured behind the counter, Stanley grasped one cheek and pulled it slightly, to separate the deep crevice in between Carlos's ass cheeks. He's just helping out with this wedgie, he tried to convince himself. The uniform shorts were practically painted on, and his cheeks tended to swallow up the tight fabric, giving the jock a deep wedgie and exposing half of his hair-dusted globes. They were pretty uncomfortable and made it hard to concentrate. It didn't help, of course, that the uniform came with some really skimpy underwear.

"We can't have you flashing your underwear to the customers, right?" was what Stanley said when he handed over the baby blue 'uniform undergarments'. If Carlos didn't know any better, he swore the triangular straps of cloth were similar to a thong. He tried to convince himself that it was just like a posing strap.

Just then, Carlos felt Stanley's thumb touch the fabric, right over his tight, virginal jockhole. He tried to shake his boss off with a wiggle of his hips, but that just made the older man grab him tighter. In front of a customer, Carlos was powerless to fight back at the molestation. Stanley started to apply more pressure to the tight ring, gently circling it around, his thumb tracing the ridges of the straight teen's pinprick-sized hole. He pressed his thumb at different intervals to give the jock some stimulation.

Carlos knew he had to work hard to keep this job. He tried to ignore his pervy boss while scribbling away at the lady's orders in his terrible handwriting. She was going so fast that it was taking all of his focus to keep up. Carlos was caught off guard by the unmistakable feeling of his massive ass cheeks spreading, something that didn't happen often due to their magnitude. When Stanley's thumb began prodding at his clothed hole, Carlos accidentally let out a surprised moan right in front of the lady. He looked at the customer stunned for a minute.

"Uh, sorry. Thought I had to sneeze." He offered her a cheeky grin and slight shrug.

Carlos tried to stifle his moans as Stanley got more aggressive squeezing and grabbing at the perfect cheeks and working his thumb against his hole. With Carlos's wider stance, it was easier for Stanley's thumb to access the canyon between the athletic mounds to prod, tap, and circle around the jock's ultra-tight hole.

Carlos was actually doing a decent job of consciously ignoring Stanley and trying to not make a fool of himself. He stumbled over his words and muttered considerably as Stanley felt him up more aggressively. He tried his best to concentrate on the customer and keep scribbling on the notepad, but the feeling of his ass being played with was getting too much. Stanley's impressive bulge was thickening in response to the foreplay. He felt his fat, veiny cock grow in his pants and start to snake down his khakis. He shifted slightly and pressed his bulge into Carlos's asscheek once again. He felt the blood pump to his cock and throb against the teen's incredibly meaty bubble. Carlos bit his tongue and tried to scoot away from Stanley as he felt the pervy older man press his hard cock against Carlos's ass.

As much as he didn't want to admit it, Carlos was starting to enjoy the sensation of his ass and hole getting played with and prodded. His own cock was starting to chub up a bit in response. It must have been because he's been so busy that he hasn't busted for weeks. That was the only explanation as to why Stanley feeling up his ass and hole was somehow making him hard. To be honest, the finger on his hole was starting to feel kind of good. Seeing Carlos's instinctual reaction just made Stanley even hungrier for his jock ass, salivating at the prospect of once more digging between those cheeks and shoving his tongue inside. He started to push harder onto Carlos's hole. Carlos braced himself with both hands on the counter, flexing his strong arms and biting his tongue as he felt his extra-tight hole slightly give...

CRASH Everyone in the bakery turned to where the crash came from. Several plates and pies were on the floor, shards and smashed food everywhere. DJ's ass had accidentally collided with a table, knocking the dishes off of it. Stanley sighed. His teasing of Carlos would have to wait. He ordered Carlos to join DJ in cleaning up the mess.

Carlos had to admit he was a tiny bit disappointed to be kneeling next to DJ picking up his mess. "Dude, you're a fucking master," he goaded his friend sarcastically. As he bent down to get on his hands and knees, Carlos's luck got worse.

RIIIIIIIP

As he bent down, his massive ass spread apart, stretching the tiny shorts to the absolute limit. The shorts had split down the rear seam, causing his fat jock cheeks to burst out jiggling and bouncing. In that position, his cheeks were spread just enough to even expose the tiny baby blue thong that barely covered his pink jockhole. Now his big ass and tight hole was on display for everyone in the restaurant.

Several customers gasped in shock, surprise, and excitement. Some giggling teenage girls whipped out their phones and started to snap pics at the scene, while several housewives were so overtaken that they almost fainted. Carlos quickly rose to his feet and jerked his hands behind his back to try and cover his exposed ass, but even that wasn't enough to completely conceal the jiggling flesh.

"Jesus, Carlos!" Stanley barked. "Get to the backroom! We'll find you a change of clothes. DJ, finish cleaning up then man the counter until we get back."

Carlos followed Stanley to the backroom, the whole time complaining that it wasn't his fault, it was the damn shorts, they were way too small, all while futilely trying to cover his wardrobe malfunction. When they stepped into the room, Carlos was so busy trying to build a useless argument that he kept his back turned to Stanley the entire time. "...also, I don't know why we have to wear a uniform, a couple of my buddies down in-"

Stanley was unable to resist. After all that teasing, his hands immediately went back to Carlos's massive cheeks, grabbing, grasping, and jiggling both up and down, then giving light swats to make them bounce. "Finally, I've got you alone. Felt like we were never gonna get some privacy." The lecherous older man jeered as he started to separate the two cheeks and expose the thong-clad hole.

"Bossman, you ain't listening huh-" Carlos tried turning around, but before he knew it, Stanley had pushed him firmly against a shelf, then knelt down and got into position. Stanley slathered his tongue all over Carlos's exposed, hairy cheeks, covering them with his saliva. He even sucked on them a bit, giving them small hickeys and love bites.

"Dude, fuck, not this again!" Carlos tried to protest, but he was powerless as Stanley spread his cheeks and shoved his face in between. With the thong still on, he gave the treasured tight jockhole one long, slow lick, from taint to lower back, slobbering and making sure he thoroughly saturated the thong fabric with his spit. Carlos noticeably stifled a moan as he held onto the shelf.

"Man, seriously, I gotta get changed!" He said, but his voice was drowned out by the loud slobbers and smacking noises of Stanley's mouth on his ass. Carlos was defeated. He reached down, hooked a finger under the thin fabric, and snapped the thong strap to the side to reveal his inviting jock hole.

Stanley was so ass hungry he wasn't even paying attention to what the jock was saying. He just kept slobbering and licking away at that tiny pinprick, forming a tight seal around it and tapping and prodding at it with his tongue. With Carlos's earlier reaction, he knew that the jock was starting to enjoy the anal stimulation, and that just motivated to eat the stud out even harder.

As Stanley's movements became more intense and purposeful, Carlos' protests were very slowly muted out. It was a strong transition as his words of argument were interrupted by soft, almost needy moans that escaped him. "Dude, come on, there's no time - What the fuck, man, I already told you this is weird as fuck - Can I get back to work already?"

Stanley was so deep in the ass that he had to come up for gasps of air before he slammed his tongue back onto that pucker, bullseye. As he came up gasping for air, he grabbed Carlos's cheeks and smacked them hard to make them jiggle inches from his face.

"FUCK!"

SMACK

"BIG, PHAT"

SMACK

"JOCKY BOOTY!"

SMACK

JIGGLE

Carlos began to mumble uncontrollably at the sensation. "Wait a minute... - Damn that's deep - Holy fuck, dude, you're in me - Fuck ok you can slap it but don't leave a mark - Fuuck why am I so horny..." His thoughts shifted until he found himself poking out of his thong. Stanley reached around and felt it: in the tiny thong pouch, so thin it was semi see-through, Carlos's cock was rock hard, pre-cum soaking into the fabric.

Carlos was left bent over resting his arms and head flat on top of the shelf, eyes closed and openly moaning. His need was getting so intense he even began to subconsciously bounce and clap his cheeks in front of Stanley's face, basically begging him for it. But, the abrupt movements and weight of Carlos's beefy body seemed to be too much for the shelf...

BANG

Carlos's bodyweight completely snapped the shelf off the wall. It was so sudden that Carlos stepped back into Stanley, pushing the older man onto the floor. Carlos quickly scrambled to help Stanley up, knowing that he was in for another scolding from the ill-tempered miser.

Stanley was completely overtaken with lust. He felt like he was ON something, that's how much his hunger to devour the perfect jock standing in front of him was. As Carlos turned to face him, Stanley was almost disappointed to lose sight of the big jock booty, until his sights landed on something else: Carlos's meaty muscletits. Two big slabs of muscle, with a dusting of brown hair, topped with pointed, perky pink-brown nipples. They were huge, so big they almost looked like Carlos should have to wear a bra or something.

Stanley continued to salivate as he stepped forward, burying his face onto Carlos's chest, and then latching onto one of his nipples with his mouth. He began to eagerly suck, lick, and nip at the nubs, swirling around them with his tongue then applying suction until they POPPED right out.

You see, Stanley wasn't just an ass man. He liked to use his mouth to stimulate all parts of a man's body. And like most men his age, he was partial to tits as well. Only in his case, he preferred the hard-yet-bouncy tits of a muscular jock rather than some plastic Barbie. As he sucked and nibbled on one nipple, his other hand grabbed and groped the remaining one, trying to grab as much titmeat as he could and flick the other nipple between his fingers.

At first reaction he reached up with both hands to stop Stanley, actually laughing a little because of how random the old man's actions seemed. But he stopped himself short when he felt that same talented tongue swirling around his nipple, and his already sensitive cock actually twitched under the thong. "What...the fuck..." Carlos looked down at Stanley's face buried down between his sizable pecs and he didn't really know what to think. It was like everything Stanley did was so alien to him he could barely keep up. The uniform shirts were just as small, and in the middle of the hard ass eating Carlos was getting his tank top rode up easily, exposing his huge pecs. He was still embarrassingly hard from Stanley's tongue on his ass, and he stood there awkwardly in the tiny wet thong, wondering what to do. Slowly, his arms lowered down to his sides and he allowed Stanley to keep enjoying his tits.

Stanley continued to lick and bite on Carlos's pert nipple. He looked up to see the jock moaning and twitching in pleasure. Stanley decided to get to work. He snaked one hand behind Carlos back and cupped a cheek again, while the other hand went right to the jock's crotch. He spit in his hand and slathered it all over the thong pouch, getting it nice and slick as it mixed with the teen jock's pre-cum. One he continued his working licking all over and motorboating Carlos's chest, his hand grasped the teen's hard cock and began to pump it up and down. With his other hand, he found his way back to the crevice between Carlos's mounds, and resumed pulsing and pushing onto the jock's ultra-tight love button.

Carlos opened his mouth to say something, but instead a low, needing moan came out, more reminiscent of a bitch in heat than anything else. The sudden assault on his senses had him speechless for once. He was trying hard to fight something that he knew seemed very weird...but it felt so amazing. Carlos actually reached back when he felt Stanley's hand on his cheek. He hooked a finger under the strap of the thong and moved it to the side, giving the older man full access to his tight little hole. "Fucking do it then..." he whispered in a soft breathless exhale. At the same time, a powerful hand fell over the back of Stanley's head and actually locked him in place on the nipple he was suckling. Carlos moaned much harder this time when Stanley pressed his finger into his hole. He wiggled his hips and made his cheeks bounce apart a little in an effort to give him more access. Stanley withdrew his finger from prodding at Carlos's hole and removed his mouth from the jock stud's nipple. Carlos let out a small whine of dissatisfaction of losing the sensations. Stanley stuck a finger into his mouth and sucked on it, covering it and coating it in his spit, then resumed the position with his mouth on Carlos's chest and finger pushing against the jock's ass. This time, he pushed harder than before, the spit acting like lube to let just the tip of his finger breech past the virgin jock hole and finally enter into the velvety slick insides.

He continued to pump up and down Carlos's cock, giving it a slow, teasing handjob. He would grasp it near the base and then tug upwards, using his thumb to circle around the sensitive cockhead and spread the sweet pre-cum all over. The kid was dripping like a faucet as he was introduced to sensations that were beyond what he had ever imagined.

Stanley wiggled his finger in Carlos's ass, only able to get up to the first joint due to Carlos having such a tight, unbroken ass.

After thoroughly sucking and biting on one nipple, which was now slightly swollen and puffy, Stanley released it from his vacuum-like mouth. "You like this, Carlos?" he asked, before plunging his mouth onto Carlos's other nipple and giving it the same treatment.

Carlos was /actually/ longing for Stanley's tongue in his hole again. So when he felt a finger breach his tight little ring it made his entire statuesque body tremble. He was in disbelief at how bad he needed to bust. Goddamn...why does this shit feel so fucking good... He thought to himself. He closed his eyes and tried to think about the girls he had fucked or what he'd do to a bitch with a big ass right now. But what he didn't realize was that in this situation HE was the bitch with the big ass. The sensations were so amazing though he could barely care. When Stanley spoke he opened one eye and looked down at him. "Uh...just don't stop ok..." he muttered to his boss softly. It was obvious by his trembling and the look on his face that it felt amazing, but he didn't want to admit it.

When he looked down though, something else shocked him and caught his eye.

He noticed Stanley's massive bulge, which was kind of hard to ignore. His eyes went wide with morbid curiosity, and the moment had him a lot less hinged. "Damn pops what the fuck is this??" He reached down and gave Stanley's bulge a full, unhindered, soul satisfying squeeze with his entire palm and just held on. This was the first time he saw one so big...and Carlos was really having trouble thinking straight about anything with the attention he was getting. It had been weeks since he blew a load and at this point his horny teenage body really would've taken anything. It was obvious he was pent up and had to cum BADLY, and Stanley was taking advantage of his transparent need.

Stanley released his hand from Carlos's cock and watched as it throbbed so hard it was bobbing up and down. He unzipped his own pants and hauled out his impressively long and fat cock, with a thick head. His pubes were dense, but it was clear he easily dwarfed Carlos in the meat department. His own cock was dripping precum, a droplet bubbling out of his slit and slowly falling to the floor in a long strand. While Carlos was transfixed at the sight of the older man's cock, Stanley took this as an opportunity to wiggle his finger around in circular motions, digging slightly into the jock's ass. Stanley could tell the kid was getting hungry.

scwalker
scwalker
397 Followers
12