Donna - The New Part Time Job

Story Info
Donna finds her dream job
6.6k words
4.68
35.4k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High school was over, and now Donna was gearing up to go to college, except there was one problem:

Summer can be pretty boring when you're broke.

That was the crisis facing Donna, as her parents refused to give out an allowance, and any job she could find at this time of year was either already taken by the hordes of other high school graduates, or paying next to nothing.

Thankfully, there was one job that seemed conveniently unfilled, despite the great pay, and that was waiting at the Dirty Rose, one of the local strip joints.

And this wasn't just ANY strip club, this one had the privilege of being women only in both workers and patrons, lesbian women that is.

Other than the reputation strip clubs tend to enjoy, the uniform was another reason the applicants weren't tripping over themselves yearning to be hired; a french maid uniform with a neckline so open and a skirt so short it made the choice of underwear an important one.

Donna was interviewed by the owner of the club, a woman in her 40s with nary a wrinkle on her face and massive boobs, bigger than Donna's own Cs.

She was fairly keen on explaining the type of work Donna would have to do in this club, things involving the aforementioned outfit, the types of clientele they serve, the things going on in the background.

Donna. Of course, didn't mind one bit, and she was even somewhat disappointed when Cammie, the club owner, assured her that she will not be obliged to do any stripping as part of her job.

On the first day in the locker room, Donna was checking herself out in the mirror, dressed in the saucy maid outfit, consisting of a black bustier and skirt, a small white apron, and a pair of fishnet stocking and stripper heels, as well as a pair of innocent white lace panties and bra set, she looked like she could give an older gentleman a heart attack.

Unbeknownst to Donna, another maid walked in as she twirled to get a better look of her luscious ass peeking out from under her skirt in the mirror, a tall girl with black hair, small perky breasts and a cute tight ass named Gia.

Seeing Donna admiring herself in the mirror gave Gia an idea; this girl was a fresh 18 year old who applied to work in this place as a waitress, and was happy to be wearing such a scandalous outfit, Gia knew she could have fun with this sexy little thing.

Gia finally made her presence known, startling the engrossed Donna who immediately felt self-conscious, not about the outfit, but about her own ignorance of Gia's presence.

"You're new here?" Gia sidled up to the blushing Donna, her question clearly just an attempt at breaking the ice.

"Uh... Yeah, I am." Donna was surprisingly timid, as Gia exuded a form of womanly confidence that could only be acquired by someone who has been wearing the sort of uniform required for the job for a while now.

"Well, this job is the best job ever if you can enjoy it, think you can do that?" Gia slowly scanned Donna's scantily clad form from her feet to her head, which only made Donna more timid being devoured that way.

"I-uh... Yeah, I think I can do that." Donna tried to mask her enjoyment of the outfit and possible exposure she was bound to feel, but Gia was not fooled for a second.

"Well, the name's Gia, and if you ever need anything, just let me know." Gia left the locker room, leaving Donna with a smack on the butt just before she left, causing the latter to jump in surprise.

The first day went by very quickly, with Donna happily aware of the glances at her ass and breasts that she got whenever she bent over to talk to a customer, she was loving the attention this outfit was bestowing her, and it was all intentional.

Of course, Gia made sure to keep an eye on the new recruit, noticing quite accurately that she not only performed well with exposure as a factor, but actively seemed to enjoy the exhibitionist element that came with the job.

At the end of the day, Donna walked back into the locker room with about 300$, this was more money than she'd made at any of her previous jobs in a whole month!

Naturally ecstatic about her new windfall, Donna proceeded to change back into her normal clothes, however, she was interrupted mid change by Gia, who seized the opportunity to greet the half naked newbie, now in nothing but her lace white panties.

"What's up, new girl!" once again, Donna's heart skipped a beat thanks to Gia's sudden entrance, followed by a smack on the rear much like before she began her shift, this time however, Gia's hand lingered on Donna's ass, giving the luscious buns a good squeeze "How'd you do on your first day?"

"Oh um- I did great!" Donna showed her stack of tips, mostly consisting of 5$ and 10$ bills, but there was one 100$ in there "This is the most money I made in a day!"

The response made Gia chuckle, which mystified Donna a bit, she wasn't sure what was funny about what she said until Gia explained:

"Trust me girl, this is just the beginning, you'll be making so much money you won't know what to do with it." Gia took one of Donna's boobs and one of her cheeks in each hand and jiggled them, to great results "Imagine what you could do with these if I gave you some tips!"

Instead of feeling awkward at Gia's sudden intimate groping, Donna was seduced by the promise of more money:

"I could make more? How?" Donna gasped in anticipation, the reaction both surprised and interested Gia; this girl was going to be fun.

"Come by early tomorrow and I'll tell you, sweet cheeks!" Gia gave Donna another smack on the rear (god! Those were so satisfying Gia thought) and left Donna to once again finish changing.

---------------------------------------

The next day, Donna was ecstatic to go to work, for once she had a job that pays great AND was tons of fun to do, she was stripping out of her normal clothes even before she made it through the door to the locker room.

Inside, she was greeted by Gia, who brightened up quite a bit when Donna stepped into the room, the prior already dressed for the job but was the only one left in the locker room, the other girls were already on the floor working their charms.

"Welcome back, Donna." Gia greeted the new girl cheerfully, who replied in kind.

Gia reminded Donna of her proposal last time of how she was going to help her make more tips today, Donna's face brightened up considerably; she was more than happy to receive this advice.

"So first, let's see the kind of underwear you have on." Gia smirked as Donna nodded and began undoing the white blouse and jean shorts she wore today, and soon Donna was standing in the locker room wearing a saucy set of black lace underwear, an excellent choice for this line of work.

"So what I will have you do today is do the same thing you did last night," Gia explained as she walked behind Donna's back, the latter puzzled as to what's going to happen, that is until Gia undid the clasp on her bra "Except this time, you won't be wearing a bra."

"... Huh?" Was all that Donna could say in response, and it didn't take long for Gia to explain.

"Your bustier is half transparent, enough to give a hint of your nipples but not enough to see them clearly," Now Donna's bra was off, and without even waiting, Gia's hands were taking in the size of the trainee's breasts "Even that should be enough to get you more tips, so try it out."

And with that, knowing she was at the best job she'd ever had, Donna excitedly began her second day at work.

And it was true, the customers were far more focused on Donna's half visible nipples, Sadly, despite a more favorable reaction from everyone, nobody seemed to tip more often than the first day, which really worried her.

She even tried to draw more attention to her nipples, doing everything short of pulling the bustier down and shoving her naked breasts in the customers' faces, and even that she considered doing out of desperation.

Dejected, Donna shuffled back into the locker room to change at the end of the day. Gia arrived shortly after Donna, although seeing the young girl change into her clothes was not as fun when she was so downcast.

"What's wrong? Didn't make much?" Gia rested her hand on the small of Donna's back, the latter undoing her bustier to release her large breasts before sighing, half frustrated and half relieved with the sudden loosening of her clothes.

"Two dollars more..." Donna elaborated, showing the wad of cash she made today, though it wasn't obvious, the amount of money she made was essentially the same as the day before "I mean, it's still a lot of money, but..."

"You were expecting more." Gia finished the sentence, and Donna nodded in agreement "I was hoping to save this once you got more experience, but I guess we need to ramp things up."

And before Donna could react, Gia's nimble hands took hold of Donna's panties and yanked them down. Donna didn't even register all of this happening before the last piece of clothing she had was down at her ankles, meaning her stumbling only helped Gia to decisively retrieve the item.

Standing there completely naked, Donna felt a severe blush spread across her body, sure she had gotten naked in locker rooms before, and she wasn't even alone most of the time, but for some reason Gia's forwardness and overpowering presence was really getting to her, and even more, she kinda liked it.

While Donna lost herself in her own thoughts, she felt yet another surprise hit her and jolt her back into the land of the living, a finger ran itself along the lips between her legs, and Donna instantly tensed up in response before looking down, where Gia was examining a little bit of stickiness that remained from her probing.

"Well, at least you're having fun on your job." Gia smirked, she was already loving toying with Donna's, and her perverted nature was getting more visible the more she did this.

Gia looked up to see the visible tension on Donna's face, she was enjoying this, but wondered what was in store for her. Gia decided to put the poor girl out of her misery and tell her what she should do:

"If taking your bra off wasn't enough, take your panties off too." Gia explained in a clinical manner, one that conveyed how mundane this solution was, even though it was anything but mundane "That'll get people's attention."

"O-okay, I'll give it a shot." Donna knew that the fun was over and she now had to get dressed for work, she went out once again onto the floor to try and impress the customers with the extra exposure.

Almost immediately, Donna realized what a big difference this made; the flashes she gave of her pussy and ass were minimal, but the difference in both her demeanor and the customers' reaction was palpable, she was getting more smiles and more attention than before, perhaps because now she was showing something as interesting as what was on offer onstage. The tips quickly piled on and by the end of the day, Donna's haul was significantly higher than before.

After hours, an excited Donna met up with Gia, who was eager to hear the results of her little advice, upon seeing her mentor, Donna squealed in high pitched excitement and announced:

"Three Fifty!" Donna was brimming with energy, barely able to stop herself from hopping up and down frantically, Gia just smiled, somewhat relieved that her advice paid off, not only because of the obvious reasons, but this meant that Donna will be willing to listen to her next advice tomorrow.

"Nice work." Gia just nodded her approval of Donna's improving pay, and placed her bait for the next day "You can do even better, though."

And as expected, Donna's eyes widened with excitement, she was clearly enjoying herself, both the exposure and the pay were making her cooperative and willing to do whatever her helpful senior was offering.

"Don't forget, come tomorrow without underwear." Gia reminded her "protegee" of her wardrobe from here on out, and Donna was more than happy to follow that advice.

---------------------------------------

The following morning, Donna walked in on not just Gia, but two other waitresses she had already met the two days prior.

"Mickey! Jill! Hi!" Donna's pleasant tone was tinged with confusion, as her being a newbie meant that her shift started a bit later, most waitresses would already be dressed and out on the floor before she arrived, but here were Jill and Mickey standing in their normal clothes.

"They're here to help me out before you start work," Gia nodded down towards the bench where a small tote bag sat "Your outfit today is a bit... special, and you need a little help before going out."

As serious and grave Gia tried to sound, Donna could feel a certain level of mischief from her voice, as well as the demeanor of the other girls.

Hesitant, Donna peeked into the bag and froze for a second, thinking that most of the outfit was missing.... Before realizing that it was all there.

"Seriously?" Donna gasped in shock, looking up at Gia, her face barely able to avoid cracking a smile.

"All three of us were desperate enough to do this at one point or another." Mickey chimed in to explain the outrageous outfit.

Donna looked back in the bag, making sure there wasn't anything else in there, before looking back up at Mickey and mouthing the word "really?"

"Uh-huh." Now all three were barely able to contain their laughter, it's not like they were lying, but it was always fun seeing new waitresses go through this challenge "And, uh... That's why we're here."

"Why don't you get undressed first." Gia interrupted Mickey, instructing Donna to remove her skirt and shirt, which the latter obeyed dutifully.

Peeling the red shirt off her body, Donna's breasts popped into view and bounced firmly in their place, and without any hesitation, Donna unbuttoned her skirt and let it slide down her hips, in no time at all, Donna stood there wearing nothing but her sandals.

It took Donna only a few seconds to realize just how much the stares of these three co-workers affected her, she instantly felt her nipples stiffening and her pussy dampening simply from standing there, and it didn't help that the girls began to comment on her state of undress.

"Look at the size of those puppies!"

"Oh she's loving this, you're loving this aren't you?"

"Yeah she is."

Before long, the three girls had Donna against a wall of lockers and completely surrounded, looking at every inch of her naked body.

"Before we let you out there in that outfit, it's probably best to... "Inspect" you a little bit." Gia said as she took one of Donna's breasts in her hands and carefully "weighed" it, making sure to give her nipple a good flick and pinch "wouldn't want you to have an "accident" out there on the floor."

"An accident? Why?" Donna was suddenly nervous about this idea.

"Long-time customers know that they can... "touch" the girls wearing this uniform," Jill explained the outfit Donna was going to wear "they also know that "touching" means you should leave a big tip."

And just like that, Donna went from slightly damp to completely soaking wet.

At that prompt, Mickey and Jill both joined Gia in toying with Donna's body, who somehow managed to suppress her voice while only Gia groped her breast, but now she couldn't take it anymore, she was moaning and squirming at the mercy of the three waitresses, who wasted no time in caressing every part of her, from her luscious legs to her toned thighs, her firm ass and now absolutely drenched pussy, they even took turns deep kissing her, leaving Donna out of breath and subsequently light-headed for most of their inspection.

After a fair amount of "inspection", Donna told the three how close to orgasm she was, three took Donna by shoulder and spun her around, telling her to place her hands against the lockers, not wanting to waste her climax, Donna swiftly complied, sticking out her ass to the three, who continued their joint assault on Donna's body. Soon enough, Donna was brought to a thundering orgasm by her co-workers, her knees shaking as she shot out her juices in gushing amounts all over the locker room floor, just before Donna's knees gave out, she'd need a second before continuing.

"Feeling a little more up to the task yet?" Gia inquired after a few minutes, making sure that Donna, albeit still a little wobbly, could stand and get dressed now.

"I think so..." Donna sat down on the bench, giving another look to the tote bag beside her before making sure to ask yet again "Can I really wear that to work?"

This time, Gia and the girls didn't see the same level shock that carried Donna's question before, this time they sensed a sort of anticipation and excitement in her tone.

"Like I already said, we all did this before." Mickey repeated once again, and Donna fished out her "outfit" from the bag.

The bag was practically empty, the only things in it were the small apron Donna wore with the uniform, which barely covered her crotch and a pair of pasties shaped like doilies, to keep with the maid theme.

After putting on the apron and applying the pasties to her nipples (which were barely covered by them), Donna ventured out onto the club floor wearing practically nothing.

Near the end of the day, Donna thanked her lucky stars Gia and the others made her cum before work; the customers were more than happy to see a girl as beautiful as Donna wearing that outfit, and so a great deal of them took the opportunity to let their hands roam all over her body, playing with everything from her barely covered breasts to her exposed bouncing bubble butt to her once again drenched pussy.

As promised, the guests who had the pleasure of fondling Donna's goods tipped far more than the ones who didn't, Donna couldn't believe the money she was making.

When the day was over, Donna was exhausted and ready to head home and finger herself silly, she wondered if Gia was kind enough to give her another "inspection" before going home, and while she did indeed find Gia in the locker room, Donna had no time to ask for an inspection before Gia informed her that Cammie wanted to see her in the office:

"Don't worry, I'm sure she's not upset," Gia assured the nervous girl, patting her ass gently "In fact, I'm sure she's very proud of your outgoing nature."

And as Gia predicted, Cammie didn't seem upset at all, in fact, she immediately congratulated Donna on her exemplary performance:

"I've never seen anyone take to the job so quickly," Cammie praised my work in the short time I've been here "you even had the drive to wear the uniform I suggested to everyone, but barely anyone dared to wear."

"Um... Thanks?" It's not that Donna wasn't happy with the acclaim, but she was wondering if there was a 'but' coming after this.

"But..." there it is! Thought Donna, however, that interjection was not one of disappointment "I feel like you might be even more comfortable working as a stripper, what do you say?"

Donna froze for a second, was she being offered a promotion?

"Uh..." Was all that Donna could utter after such a sudden proposition, sensing this, Cammie assured her that she could sleep on it, but Donna didn't really hesitate to answer when Cammie spoke again "Oh no! I would LOVE to have that job!"

Cammie was taken aback by Donna's enthusiasm, but immediately shared it as she began explaining the job details, and once again, Donna was more than happy to reiterate her acceptance.

"Before you start though, I'd like to see how well you'd do on a stage." Cammie clasped her hands together "How about we have you give us one tomorrow?"

Tomorrow was a Saturday, so they had opened a little later than usual, Donna agreed to that and went home.

The next day, Donna arrived early and excited, and found Gia waiting for her.

"Hey Gia! Did you hear?" Donna eagerly up to Gia, who was getting ready for work.

12