Donna's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, two things. My mom is losing the house. My fuckin prick father is selling the house. Would you help me buy it? I don't want my mom trying to buy a house."

"Sure, we would really only be buying out your father's half, so that would be easy. We wouldn't even need all the down and closing costs either. You want to live there too, I take it.

"Yes. I'd love too. It would be a great place to start a family."

"Wait... you mean?"

"Yes my Darling, I'm pregnant!" She squeezed me when she laughed and giggled. I was still shooting the last of my sperm in her cunt. I smiled.

"WOW, I'm gonna be a dad! With two incredibly beautiful women that are mine!"

"Oh yeah, I have been a little naughty. Bad even. You remember my mom's sister Evelyn? She's like two years younger than my mom. Her husband got killed in a terrible truck accident a year or so back. She finally settled with them for a tidy sum. Well, she can't seem to find a decent man. I thought about you and..."

"You didn't"

"Yes I did. I told her all about you, I even sent her some pictures. Of you, and uhh...

your really nice dick. I hope you don't mind. I really like to watch you fuck."

"You dirty little bitch. You pimp me out, and then you secretly watch me fuck. I'm going to have to spank you. You did, didn't you? You dirty girl you. Ohmygod are you squeezing me again? I can't believe I'm still hard."

"I slipped you a couple of Viagra. Do you mind fucking me again? Slower this time. My aunt will be here tomorrow night. I want you to fuck the living shit out of her. She loves it hard and fast. Oh that's nice." I was fucking her slow and easy. I flipped her to missionary."

"I know I won't be able to fuck you like you want during the pregnancy. So you will have to fuck my mother and my Aunt Evelyn... You don't mind do you?"

"Naw, I don't mind being your manwhore. I never knew you liked to watch me fuck. Is this a one time thing or are you a cuckquean? Fuck it doesn't matter. I still love you. I love your mom too. I'll probably love your aunt, she looks just like your mom."

"Yes, I guess I'm a cuckquean. I really get off on watching you fuck. You are really good. I love you Mark."

"I love you to Donna. I am a bit nervous about meeting your aunt Evelyn tomorrow."

"Don't be. She wanted to come over tonight! I think you will have your hands full, and not just with her tits! I'm gonna give you two more Viagra tomorrow. Now pound my dirty pussy. Fuck me good."

"Yes Dear"

"I am such a lucky wife to have an understanding husband. Now fuck me like the whore I am, you fuckin bastard."

"Yes Dear" I was so happy being a Fuckin Bastard.

12