Donna's Workout Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norm gently stroked my hair and told me what a great gal I was for sucking his cock. I felt comfortable there with a cock in my pussy as well as one in my mouth! I loved the absolute fucking I was getting. Finally, Bob shot his cum deep in me and I arched my back and came in an incredible orgasm. The sight and sound (I was moaning as loud as one can with a 12 inch cock in one's mouth) of us coming was too much for Norm and he launched his jism into my mouth. Like a good girl I tried to swallow as much as I could but some dribbled onto my chin and into the water. I apologized to Norm for almost choking, but he told me that I had done a wonderful job. Norm remarked to Bob that I gave a great blow-job, and Bob told him that if he thought that was great, that he should try my pussy. He said I was amazing in how tight I was, but also how I could take all of him.

I felt so proud of myself and I was all a glow. As we lay there, Bobs cock started to twitch and he slowly became hard again. I lowered my head and started to suck on his cock. This time when Norm came up behind me, I did not shoo him away. He stroked and fingered my pussy and finally lowered his head and ate me out. After I came, Norm set his head at the opening of my pussy and slowly entered me. Norm proved to be marginally bigger than Bob, and for the second time in my life, my pussy was stretching to accommodate another monster organ. And for the second time that night I was getting fucked at both ends by two monster cocks. We continued on in that way for several more times with me finally getting to fuck Norm all by himself.

I didn't go home that night and Bob let me sleep over with Norm, and he woke me several more times during the night to service my pussy with his cock. In the morning I excused myself and went to wake Bob with a blow-job. After I had gotten my breakfast of cum, he cradled me up by him and asked me if I enjoyed our latest fuck session. To which, "Yes, yes!" was all I could reply. When Scott returned home a day later, my pussy was swollen and stretched like it had been the first time I fucked my friend, "Big John".

12