Donnie Dates His Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie could feel his cock harden thinking about his mom, he looked at Candi, "You have a nephew?" He suggested.

"Haha, that's funny Donnie," Though Candi had already decided that she would fuck him after she watched his huge cock cum all over her sister and neices, she knew she'd have to try him out soon, but not yet, not until he knew how to control himself, "You could probably handle me, but I need to know something..." she trailed off.

"What's that?" Donnie asked.

"Well, what is it that your mom taught you."

"Oh, just how to take a girl out to eat, dancing, and massage." Donnie told her.

"Ah," Candi thought about this, "So I'm guessing you know just the basics of each, right?"

"I guess so." Donnie confirmed.

"Hmm," Candi said, "well, that's not good enough. Not for the men of our family. The problem is you need a lot of sex to be satisfied, even moreso than the women, this is why when you're dating you have to be sure to make the woman as horny as possible so that you can fuck them as soon as you can." Candi explained, as she talked she saw her sister, Roxy, come down the stairs, fully clothed now, and sit at the table beside her son. She began eating the sandwich that was already in front of her while she listened to Candi.

"Fuck every woman as soon as I can, got it!" Donnie said, absorbing all the information like a sponge.

"Well, that's not quite what I meant. Let's practice though, you said the first thing your mom taught you was dinner, what was it she taught you exactly?" Candi asked while looking from Donnie to her hot sister sitting there. While she asked this question Amber and Nikki came down the stairs and started eating at the table with everyone else.

Donnie finished the rest of his sandwich very quickly, he had a feeling he wasn't going to be able to eat the rest of it in a moment here. He then grabbed his aunts hand from the table, brought it to his lips, and started kissing her soft fingers.

Candi felt electricity seem to shoot down her body, he pussy juices began to flow. She moaned despite herself, realizing that Donnie's was obviously very good at this already. Maybe he didn't need her training after all, but still, he couldn't be fucking his family all the time, what would the neighbors think? He needed to learn this so he could find a real girlfriend as soon as possible.

"Okay, that's a step," Candi said, "But that's only one step, look at Roxy," Candi indicated Donnie's mother, who was still watching them do this despite having finished her sandwich.

Roxy had been sitting there admiring her son as he kissed his aunt's hand. She was starting to think of how much she enjoyed him doing that to her when she taught him how to date women just two nights beforehand. She stared at her son longingly as she could feel her pussy yell out to her demanding more fucking. Candi mentioning her name snapped Roxy out of her trance, "What's that sister?" She asked.

Candi continued with Donnie's lesson though, "Look at your mother, she's already horny as all hell and looks like she's about to rip your clothes off with her eyes. This is when you should up your game." Candi took Donnie's hand and placed it on the back of her shoulder nearest to him. "Now, I want you to trace your hand down my back to my butt."

Donnie did so, tracing the curve of his aunt's beautiful backside and coming to a rest on her ass, this caused Candi's pussy to suddenly twitch, and she involuntarily moaned out, "Mmm, that feels good Donnie," before she could stop herself. She heard her sister moan as well, and Candi realized that Donnie was doing the same thing to his mom on the other side of the table too. Candi moaned out again as Donnie's hand rested on her ass and gave it a squeeze. Her nephew obviously had a gift of giving a woman pleasure.

"Okay, for the next, um, lesson-" Candi was too far gone to continue though, her panties were soaked, and Donnie seemed to know this already he came in and started French kissing his aunt. Candi could do nothing to resist him.

While doing this, Donnie was still playing with his mother's ass. This was too much for Roxy, she needed sex, now! And she practically jumped from her chair to his, straddling his lap as her son and her sister made out just to the side of Donnie's chair. Donnie's hand never left his mother's ass while she did this, and he carressed and squeezed her while Candi kept kissing him.

Amber and Nikki giggled while they watched as Roxy took Donnie's cock out of his pants, she hadn't worn pantied under her house dress as she was certain she was going to fuck her son again soon after her shower. And she was right, as she moved her dress up and sat on her son's enormous dick. "Oh my god, son! You're so fucking big, you fill Mommy's pussy up so goooood!" She yelled out as she felt the entirety of her son's shaft enter inside her folds. She started to ride him, bouncing on her boy's dick like a madwoman. "I need your cock! I need it at all times!"

Candi had been distracted by her nephew's tongue so she didn't know what was happening until it was too late. She broke the kiss and pushed herself away from her nephew, "No! You can't do that!"

"You going to stop me," Donnie said, brimming with confidence as she pushed his mother back onto the table so he could fuck her standing up in front of everyone. Amber and Nikki removed their sandwiches in unison as they watched their mother get fucked on the table in front of them.

"Yeah Mom!" Nikki shouted, "You are such a horny slut." Nikki laughed.

This thought turned Roxy on, "I'M A SLUT FOR MY SON!" She yelled out.

Candi watched this happening and rolled her eyes, "This won't do!" She shouted, and was going to go on but then her nephew grabbed the back of her head, she was still sitting in the chair so she was at a perfect height for Donnie to take his cock out of his mother and stick it into his aunt's mouth. Candi wanted to spit it out, but it was too massive for her not to naturally take the fullness of his cock down her throat, deepthroating him. She was too big of a slut to not do what every slut should do with a cock so large.

Donnie roughly fucked his aunt's throat for a few strokes before he took his cock out of her mouth, he stood her up, bent her over and stuck her mouth into his mother's pussy. Candi started eating her sister's cunt without a second thought. She was too turned on already.

"Oh fuck sis!" Roxy yelled, "I love how you lick my pussy!"

From that position, Donnie could easily remove Candi's panties from under her skirt and slip his cock into her pussy. He started fucking her without a second thought.

Candi moaned into her sister's pussy as she felt her nephew fucking her, every few strokes he'd stop and she would hear one of his sister's moan until he filled Candi up again. She had to stop eating Roxy's cunt to look back and see that Amber and Nikki, now completely naked, were also bent over the table on either side of Candi so that Donnie could fuck either one of them in beween bouts of fucking his aunt. Candi could only think, Jesus Christ, my nephew is such a fucking stud, he's pleasing all of us! And with that thought she dove back into her sister's cunt and started lapping at Roxy like a good doggy.

Donnie loved fucking his Aunt, her pussy wasn't as tight as his mother's but she was still plenty tight around his huge cock. Donnie took his cock out and fucked Nikki, then Candi for a few pumps, then Amber, then back to Candi, and around and around again, he loved fucking three women at once, but he could only take so much. With one final pump, Donnie came, pumping an enormous load up his aunt's cunt. While he did this he finger-fucked both his sister's to orgasm. And when he pulled out his aunt collapsed on the floor. Nikki and Amber immediately fell down with her but only so they could both start eating the brother-cum out of their aunt's cunt at the same time.

"Oh my God!" Aunt Candi cried, "What have I gotten myself into!" She did nothing to stop her neices from licking away at her pussy, just like the rest of her family, Candi loved multiple orgasms, and her pussy was telling her it was time for more sex.

She watched as Donnie began fucking his mother again on the table. She had to stop it, she had to!

Candi suddenly leaped from the floor, "NO!"

Donnie stopped fucking his mother for a second, "What?"

"No, Donnie, don't do this, if you keep fucking all of us without stopping, we'll all die of starvation!" Candi cried, "We need sex too much. You have to find a girlfriend outside of your family." Candi thought about this, she wasn't sure if she even had the right solution. "Donnie, I'm going to take you to your grandmother's house. She'll be able to talk sense into you while your mother and sisters and I can talk about this. Okay, Donnie? Just let me drop you off with her for the day so the women can talk?"

Though Donnie really wanted to fuck his mom again, he really didn't want to literally fuck everyone to death, "Fine. I'll stay with Gramma for the day." Donnie grumbled, he knew that meant the end of his sexy fun time. But then he thought of his grandmother, she was only 56, her boobs were just as big as his mother's and she stayed in shape and her hair wasn't even grey yet. He wondered if he could have fun with his sexy grandma?

12