Donny N' Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

towel around herself, and it was nowhere to be found. "Hello" she called out hoping someone had picked it up by mistake. No one answered her. She peeked into the hall and no one was around.

She waited hoping someone would come in who could go get a towel from her unlocked room. After almost an hour, no one came in. She had checked the hall several times and no one was in it. Finally deciding to risk it she left the safety of the shower room and started walking to her room.

As soon as the door closed, a bunch of guys filled the hall and were pushing against Marie. She felt hands grabbing her ass and tits, and a finger even slid into her pussy. She tried to run but the crowd was too thick.

When she finally made it through the gauntlet and reached her door, her heart dropped. Frank was standing there, holding her towel. "Well well well, lookie here. A naked slut without her boy toy to protect her. Did you think that I would let you get away with having that loser boyfriend of yours sucker punch me? No way chickie. There will be a lot more payback. Just wait until..."

"What the fuck is going on here? Everyone clear the hall now or I will take action." came the voice of the RA.

The guys harassing Marie quickly left. The RA walked over to Marie and Frank. "Is this guy bothering you Marie?" asked the RA looking at them.

"No, sir!" Frank answered. "Marie here dropped her towel and I was picking it up when one of those assholes yelled naked girl and they all came running. Right, Marie?"

Marie just shook her head not believing she was still naked. Frank put the towel on Marie's head "I'll get you Marie, and your little boy too" he called out as he walked down the hall.

Marie went into her room and lay down on her bed and just started to cry. She wished Dawn was going to come back but she was on an overnight trip with the band. Marie eventually fell asleep, drained from her tears.

8========D<

Donny and Marie had begun spending a lot of time together, doing everything that typical college freshman did, well everything but that. And football games; they both hated the school's football team and secretly rooted for whoever was playing their school. Somehow Frank had started dating Kristy Demming, to no one's surprise.

Donny and Marie used football games to work on their Creative Writing paper, this way they still had time for a social life. They had been asked to star in a video for Dare Dorm, and they declined. Party invitations came from the wildest frats and sororities. One frat even invited them to an orgy, they left when everyone was drunk and started to shove hard things in wet things. Surprisingly, they both still had their reps as the slut and the one night wonder. It seemed they were the only two people on campus that had not fucked.

Frank was being his usual detestable self. While Donny and Marie were making friends among their classmates, Frank was alienating everyone on campus.

One night when the football team was playing their school's biggest rival, Donny and Marie were in her dorm room, working on the first sex scene in their paper. Their main characters were both fairly inexperienced lovers, but both were very athletic, and flexible. "No no no. There is no way Roman could do that to Julia," Donny said in frustration as he read over Marie's shoulder while she typed. "It's impossible, even for someone who is a contortionist to do that."

"Look, Donny, I've done a lot of research on the human body. This isn't that hard to do. I bet you could even do it."

"Prove it," he said smugly, confident that the human body could not bend like that. "If I'm right you take that out, and write something more realistic."

"And when I prove you wrong, what do I get?" Marie asks smiling.

Donny looks at her, thinking. "What do you want?"

"A favor to be named later."

"Agreed," Donny said with a smile. "So how are you gonna prove it"

Marie stood up from her desk chair and stretched, pulling her shirt up exposing her naval in the process. Donny looked at her flat tight belly and long lithe legs extending out from her short skirt as she worked out the kinks from working hunched over a computer for the last two hours.

Marie smiled; watching Donny admire her lean taut teen body, and stretched for a bit longer to let him get a good look. Wordlessly she walked over to the bed and lay down on it matching Julia's position.

Donny watched her and then realized what she was doing so he climbed on the bed into Roman's position, and they held that position. "No Donny. If you just swing your left leg and move your right arm a bit then..." Donny maneuvered his body around as described in their story. Donny successfully ended up in the position he had maintained was unrealistic.

Neither of them realized that their faces would be inches apart. Their eyes met, they froze for a second. Swiftly their lips found each other, their tongues penetrated mouths, and hands furiously tore at clothes. Donny pushed Marie's shirt up; exposing her firm young breasts, with small pink aureole and long nipples. His hand found her right nipple and pinched it. Marie gasped in pleasure and kissed him even harder.

Marie had pulled Donny's shirt off, so it was hanging around his neck and raked her long manicured fingernails over his chest leaving long scratch marks on his chest. Donny's other hand slid down Marie's body and up under her skirt. He found her panties and pushed them aside slipping a finger into Marie's pussy.

Marie gasped in pleasure and broke the kiss, thrusting her hips at Donny's hand to get him in deeper. Donny took the opportunity to suck her left nipple into his mouth and bit it as he continued to tug and pinch her right one.

Marie's hands found Donny's shorts and pushed them down his legs freeing his engorged cock. Donny added a second finger to Marie's pussy and she cried out "Oh God Donny, fuck me! Fuck me now! Shove that cock in me and fuck me 'til you cum!"

Her hand found his cock and insistently pulled it towards her waiting hole. Donny slid his fingers out of her pussy and sucked them into his mouth. "Oh god baby, you taste better than anything ever. I've gotta eat you later." Marie smiled as she placed the head of his manhood at her entrance.

They both paused looking at each other in the eyes savoring this moment. Marie nodded her head yes to let Donny know she was ready for him. Donny slowly entered her love tunnel until he met resistance. Marie was panting as she waited for Donny to make her a full woman.

Donny leaned down and kissed Marie and pushed his tongue into her mouth. As they were kissing he shifted his hips forward and felt a slight pop, and Marie gasped as Donny finally broke the last barrier to her womanhood.

Donny sank his cock into Marie while kissing her. Once their navels met, Donny tried to pull his back from Marie so he could look at her face. Marie refused to break the kiss and kept her face plastered to his until he went higher than she could get.

Their heads separated, and Marie was breathing heavily looking at Donny, resting on her elbows, passion burning in her eyes. Donny watched her face as he began to slowly slide out of her. Marie sharply inhaled as she felt the movement.

Donny paused when only his head was left inside her, and Marie threw her legs around him and tried to pull him back in. Donny smiled and forcefully rammed his entire length into her.

"Fuck yes! Hard and fast Donny! Fuck me hard and fast!" Marie cried out. Donny nodded and began to jackhammer her no longer virginal pussy as Marie raked his back with her fingernails, drawing a bit of blood. Donny kissed her with animal passion and Maries began thrusting her hips into Donny.

They were no longer humans; they had become rutting animals, driving each other closer and closer to the pinnacle of the experience. Their bodies were covered in sweat, and Donny began alternating between kissing Marie and sucking her engorged nipples into his mouth and biting them. Every time he bit her nipple, Marie cried out in pleasure.

Marie wanted to see how it felt if she was on top, so she tried to roll them over forgetting the size of the dorm bed.

They landed on the floor with a grunt, Marie on top of Donny who was still buried in her pussy. Marie put her feet on the floor and began using Donny as a trampoline. As she bounced on his cock, sweat flew from her body like a garden sprinkler.

Donny reached his hands up and grabbed both nipples with his thumb and forefinger and tried to pull them into his mouth on the floor. He noticed a mole under her right breast, as he tugged on her tits.

Marie stopped riding his cock and screamed "FUCK YES I'M CUMMING" as her body started to trash around uncontrollably. Even the muscles in her pussy went into spasm and Donny who had been close couldn't hold back anymore, and grunted and began blasting his cum into Marie's well-fucked pussy.

When her orgasm subsided, she collapsed on top of Donny and laid her head on his chest listening to his racing heartbeat. She loved feeling him continue to ooze cum into her as his penis grew soft inside her.

Donny lay on the floor, caressing Marie's hair, wondering why they had waited so long to do this. Donny had never been happier in his life. He heard Marie mumble something, and froze. "Wha...wha...what did you say?" He asked hoping his ears deceived him.

She picked up her head and looked him in the eye. "I said, 'I Love you,'" and kissed him with more passion than he believed possible. Donny put his hand on the back of her head to keep the kiss going while his mind raced to figure out how to reply.

"Sure I care about her, I miss her when we're not together, and I always look forward to seeing her. I sometimes just call or text her to hear her voice, or just to know she's still there. But we've only just met. This is crazy, do I love you...MAYBE",

he realized as the kiss broke.

He was about to say something, unsure of exactly what when the door to the room was thrown open and Dawn walked saying "You guys missed a hell of a..."She froze at the sight before her.

Donny was lying on the floor, with Marie on top; both covered in sweat. His cock chose that moment to fall out of Marie's pussy with an audible plop. Her underwear pushed to the side couldn't hide the cum that started dripping out of her pussy. Her skirt around her waist and her tee-shirt pushed over her head exposing her red swollen tits covered in bit marks. Donny being on the bottom was somewhat less exposed, but his shorts were hanging off his left ankle, his chest crisscrossed with scratches.

All three froze in horror. This can't get any worse Marie thought. She was wrong.

"Hey Dawn" a voice called from the hallway "Are the lovebirds cumming or what?" A group of students walked in the open door and froze seeing the couple in such a compromising position.

"I think they already came," a voice said. Everyone started talking at once, a few people in front pulled out cell phones and started taking pictures and one guy started taking a video. The flashes removed the stupor that froze Donny, Marie, and Dawn.

Dawn jumped in front of the crowd trying to protect her friend's modesty, Donny reached to the bed and dragged a sheet over them and Marie... Well, she just screamed. Loudly.

The RA who was studying for a test was sitting in her room. When she heard THE SCREAM she came running. Seeing the flashes from the cameras, and looking in the room, she guessed what had happened and started grabbing phones from people. Several people complained and she helped Dawn push the rest of the group out of the room, and dropped the phones on Marie's bed she stepped into the hall and Dawn slammed the door shut, locking it.

"SHUT UP!" she yelled over the noise from the throng. "Anyone caught with pictures of that..." pointing over her shoulder, "and no release will have a very uncomfortable conversation with campus police. Got it? If I took your phone, once I delete anything from tonight, you'll get it back. Now get the fuck back to what you were doing before you became perverts."

She glared at the crowd who began to break up. Once the hall was mostly empty, she turned around and knocked on the door. "It's Linda, the RA. Please let me in." She heard the door unlock, and it opened. Dawn was crying, Donny was dressed holding Marie who was still wrapped in a sheet.

Linda closed the door and locked it. She smiled at them. Next time lock the door and put a sock on the knob. People will know, but they won't have the opportunity to watch or take pictures." She smiled warmly at the couple. "I warned them that if anyone is caught with pics of you two they would be turned over to campus police. Besides, I think I grabbed most of the phones."

She picked up the phones and as she was leaving she said, "If anyone gives you grief let me know. I've got shit on just about everyone on campus." Linda left closing the door behind her.

Dawn walked over to Marie. "I'm so sorry, I had no idea and I was so happy for you two, I just froze. I...I...I..." her voice trailed off not knowing what to say.

Donny was being stoic just holding the sobbing girl. Marie looked over at Dawn. "I know it's not your fault, you couldn't have known." She pulled an arm free and offered a hug to Dawn. Donny just stood there holding the two crying girls, hoping that Frank wouldn't hear about this.

The next night Donny took Marie out to dinner. He had gone out and bought a three-piece suit. Marie was dressed to the nines. Donny was too nervous to pay attention; he only knew she looked good enough to eat. Donny was nervous because he was going to finally respond to Marie.

They ate their appetizers in silence, Marie worried about Donny and how he hadn't said anything about her declaration of love for him. Donny was not sure if he had the right words for her.

After their appetizers, the manager came over to them. "I sincerely apologize, the kitchen staff made a mistake and your food will be slightly delayed. I can offer you a 20% discount and a complimentary dessert for the inconvenience."

Donny looked at Marie and said, "Just means I get to stare at that beautiful face that much longer."

Marie smiled and the manager chimed in "Ahh yes if beauty were food she would be a most satisfying meal." Donny laughed and Marie blushed as the manager gave a half bow and walked away.

"Speaking of eating..." Donny said with an evil grin lighting up his face. "Since we have time, and I didn't get a chance last night."

Marie looked at him in horror. "You can't be serious," she said, "We're in public."

"The bathrooms aren't public," he replied

"The bathrooms?! How romantic...and sexy?" She shook her head.

Donny took her hand. "Marie you told me something last night that meant a lot to me: but we were interrupted before I could reply." Marie met his eyes and her brow furrowed in worry. "We have been together now, for almost three months, and made love just once. Yet I feel closer to you than anyone I've ever known. I sometimes call your phone when you're in class, just to hear your voice."

Marie's eyes filled with tears as Donny continued, "If I go more than twelve hours without seeing you, I start to feel depressed, and can't sleep. I want...no I NEED you in my life." He gets on one knee and reaches into his pocket. Marie's eyes went wide as he fumbled around for a bit and pulled out a jewelry box. He puts it on the table in front of her. "Marie more than anything I want us to be together." He opens the box and says "Will you wear this promise ring until I can afford the ring you truly deserve?"

Tears rolled from Marie's eyes as she slipped the ring on, and took Donny's hand. She held it to her breast and said, "Which way is the bathroom?"

Donny stood up and led Marie to the long corridor leading to both the kitchen and restrooms. They passed their server and Donny told her, "I need to help my girlfriend with something; we aren't leaving so hold our table." The server smiled knowingly and nodded. Marie's face turned as red as the boiled lobsters being served.

Donny took her into the single-occupant restroom and locked the door. He took Marie into his arms and kissed her. As they kissed he picked her up and put her on the counter. He took her foot in his hand and kissed each toe, inhaling her aroma. He continued kissing up her shapely leg, massaging her leg as he slowly, teasingly worked his way up. When he reached her knee he paused and held her leg out straight lightly tickling the back of her knee.

Marie sighed as he began working his way up her thigh. He kept kissing licking and biting her thighs as he slowly slid the hem of her dress up her silky legs. Once her panties came into view, he began to bite and suck harder, marking her firm thighs with his mouth.

He pushed her panties aside and deeply inhaled smelling her arousal. Marie was so turned on she grabbed his head and tried to force it to her wet cunt. Donny looked up and shook his head no. His hands slid along her legs up to her hips and found the waistband of her panties.

Marie lifted her ass from the counter and let him slide her panties off. Not wanting to waste time, he put them into his breast pocket as he leaned in until his nose was fractions of a millimeter from her sex. He extended his tongue and touched her labia.

Marie's whole body shuddered at this contact. Donny moved his face up and down running his tongue over the outer lips of her pussy. Marie gasped and Donny finally penetrated her lips with his tongue. The scent, the flavor, the danger all combined to make Donny wild with lust.

He drove his tongue deep into Marie and began exploring her intimate folds and savoring her taste. Marie was so turned on by the naughty nature of the situation she was on the verge of orgasm before Donny reached her moist folds.

She was fighting; holding it back trying to prolong the pleasure, as Donny started slurping up her nectar. Marie gasped "I'm about to cum" and Donny's mouth was flooded with her cream. Donny swallowed every drop he could and licked the remnants off her thighs and lips.

They both wanted more but were afraid of pushing their luck. Donny stood up and kissed Marie sharing her cum with her. Marie licked his face clean and jumped off the counter. They washed up and straightened up their clothes. As nonchalantly as possible, they walked out of the restroom and headed back to their table. Donny was studying the way Marie's ass shifted as she walked.

He was stopped in his tracks by their server. "You're just in time. I was about to bring out your food, but we gotta fix this first," she said pointing at Donny's breast. Donny looked down and saw Marie's panties in his pocket. "The color kinda matches your tie," she told him, "But that yellow flower and leg elastic should be hidden unless you want everyone to know they're panties." Donny adjusted the panties to look like a pocket square and joined Marie at the table.

Once they left the restaurant, Donny was driving back to their dorms and Marie put her head in his lap. Donny jumped when she unzipped him and fished out his still erect cock. She impishly smiled at him "Don't crash" she said and then took him into her mouth. She worked her lips and tongue all over his shaft as he continued to drive.

Marie was an excellent cock sucker. She would bring him almost to the point of no return and back off until the urgency was gone, then begin again. Donny pulled up in front of Marie's building and stopped the car. Marie felt the car stop and slide her hand into his open fly and grabbed and twisted his balls as she took his entire shaft down her throat. The buildup was too much. He blasted jet after jet of cum down her throat as fellow students walked by oblivious to their fling.

8========D<