Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 03

Story Info
Arrival of a new daughter-in-law after 5 years.
70.4k words
4.26
33.2k
33

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Much water has flowed under the bridge" almost 5 years have passed since the born of various babies from Pawan Kumar's ladies whom he fathered. You could say: - It was a long time ago and things are different now. Before proceeding the story, let us analyse the characters of the story and their present status. In due course of development of the story, few new characters would also be introduced.

Pawan Kumar: The principal & leading character, in the other words, is the Protagonist of the story, a Bank Manager, now aged 59 years and lone male occupant on the 1st floor of Apartment along with other two female occupants /neighbours, Manasi and Rupa. (with their children)

Manasi: She is the neighbour of Pawan Kumar and first lady fucked by him in Apartment. Now she is aged 45 years. Her husband is away and visiting occasionally, she has an intense physical relationship with Pawan Kumar and we may call her unofficial wife of Pawan Kumar in absence of her own husband. She has a grown-up son, daughter and the youngest daughter of 5 years.

(This 5-year daughter is an offspring of Pawan Kumar as she was impregnated by Pawan Kumar)

Tapan: The eldest son of Manasi who is now 24 years old. He is at present an Engineer in 'WIPRO' company posted at Bangalore. Recently, he is married to Aprajita, who was his love from School days.

Tapasi: The beautiful daughter of Manasi, now 19 years old doing her graduation, and she is a bosom friend of Debashree (daughter of Rupa) from childhood.

Aprajita: The daughter-in-law of Manasi aged 20 years. Recently, she is married to Tapan with whom she fell in love with her schooldays.

Madhu: The niece of Manasi, she was impregnated by Pawan Kumar during her visit to her Aunt Manasi. After two years, she again visited her Aunt and impregnated by Pawan Kumar. Now, she lives happily in her home town with her husband and she had two sons fathered by Pawan Kumar.

Rupa: Another neighbour of Pawan Kumar and second lady fucked by him in Apartment. She is 41 years old now. Like Manasi, she has also a physical relationship with Pawan Kumar and her husband is away. She virtually became a wife to Pawan Kumar in absence of her own husband in spite of having two grown-up daughters. Later on, she was impregnated by Pawan Kumar and had a son who is now 5 years old. Her son was born after a few hours of delivery of a daughter by Manasi in the same Nursing Home. Both the babies were offsprings of Pawan Kumar.

Kakoli: The eldest daughter of Rupa, now, 21 years old, and a beautiful girl.

She is doing her Master's degree in University.

Debashree: The beautiful second daughter of Rupa who is 19 years old

and the best friend of Tapasi (Daughter of Manasi) from her childhood and she is doing her graduation now along with Tapasi.

Ritu: Mother of Rupa, aged 59 years, now lives at Puri. When she was 54 years old, then a widow visited her daughter, Rupa to help her during Rupa's pregnancy days. While staying in there, during those days, she was fucked by Pawan Kumar. Ultimately, she got married to Pawan Kumar secretly and left for Puri hurriedly as she was impregnated by Pawan Kumar. Rupa and her family were completely unaware and in the dark of this fact till now. At the age of 54 years, she delivered a

healthy male baby and doctors opined that it was a unique history in medical science that such an elder lady had delivered a baby. Her son is now 4 and a half years fathered by Pawan Kumar. Rupa and her family were led to understand with a belief that Ritu had adopted a newborn baby as her son at Puri. Pawan Kumar would make a secret visit often to see Ritu and his son.

Kavita Sanyal: A junior female officer in Bank under Pawan Kumar. She is

married but young, smart, ravishing and very beautiful. Pawan Kumar was infatuated with her. She was caught red-handed by Pawan Kumar in a Bank fraud case. Now, she is the mother of two sons, one is 4years, and another is 2 years. Both sons are fathered by Pawan Kumar due to his continuous fucking to her

and the most surprising fact is that Kavita's husband is not aware of this fact.

Santosh Kumar: Another junior officer under Pawan Kumar. Pawan Kumar caught him in a bank fraud case with another accompliceKavita. He is a cuckold and he has allowed Pawan Kumar to fuck his wife in front of him.

Paro: The wife of Santosh Kumar, extremely beautiful but very young, innocent, not much educated, and from the rustic background. During the years, being fucked regularly by Pawan Kumar, she has now two sons, one is 4 years, and another one is 2years old, fathered by Pawan Kumar although she has a daughter of 5 years old from her husband previously.

Savita: the ugliest looking plump female sweeper of Bank. Pawan Kumar would fuck her occasionally. During the years, she has become the mother of two sons, one is 5years old, and another one is 3 years old, who is fathered by Pawan Kumar. She is very much obliged to him for this and she wants more babies from him.

A lot of changes have taken place for 5 years. No long-term relationship stays exactly the same over the years. As couples navigate the ups and downs of life together, they grow and evolve, both as individuals and as partners. Knowing how a relationship can change and recognizing which changes are normal and which are not help them to become more self-aware about their relationship. Both Manasi and Rupa were keeping a balance of their relationship with Pawan Kumar, with their growing up kids, and their husbands, the relationship of which were not crossing with one another nor overlapping with one another.

Over the course of a relationship, couples go through many different stages; As humans, we evolve. Our perspectives, values, and behaviours change over time which can affect our partners. People in relationships will experience many adjustments. The true test of dealing with change is how couples choose to address these changes and work through them.

During 5 years, the kids of Manasi and Rupa have grown up from teen stages to youth. While the eldest son of Manasi, Tapan is now a full-fledged dashing youth of 24 years, an engineer of 'WIPRO' company, her daughter Tapasi, aged 19 years has turned in to a tall, fully grownup beautiful girl, and the little sister of both Tapan and Manasi is only of 5 years old (youngest daughter of Manasi, fathered by Pawan Kumar)

Similarly, the eldest daughter of Rupa, Kakoli has also changed into a beautiful damsel of 21 years, a student of Master Degree in university, on the other hand, her next daughter Debashree is a very beautiful and slim girl of 19 years, and the most lovable little brother of these two sisters is only 5 years old (fathered by Pawan Kumar).

Although both the ladies were in a relationship with Pawan Kumar, they were taking extreme precautions for not revealing the same before their grownup kids. Even Pawan Kumar was also taking much precaution to save his relationship with Ritu (Rupa's mother) with whom he had a son of 4 and a half years. Further, in a careful manner, Pawan Kumar was guarding his secret relationship with Kavita and Savita with whom he had two sons each. In fact, he had no regular relationship with Madhu (niece of Manasi) as she was staying far away in her home town. He had impregnated her 5 years before, and she became a mother first time after her married life of 12 years. Just 3 years before, again she visited her Aunt (Manasi) and her intention of this visit was only to be fucked by Pawan Kumar so that she could be impregnated by him second time. Her purpose was fulfilled, and she had again a son from him.

Paro, wife of Santosh Kumar was just like a cash in hand, whenever he would be in mood, simply he would go to her, and would fuck her in presence of her husband. Already she had two sons from him during these years.

Pawan Kumar and his long-term partners have managed to maintain a strong, healthy relationship in spite of life's challenges and changes, then that's something to be proud of.

Many couples, especially those in long-term relationships, feel a change in desire at some point in the relationship. If you're with someone long-term, it's natural and healthy to grow and change as a couple. It might seem scary to think that things won't always be the way they were when you first started relationship, but as long as you and your partner are willing to embrace life's ups and downs as a team, there's no reason to fear your relationship changing. Change is inevitable. One person might be initiating sex more, while the other might be hesitating due to circumstances.

Pawan Kumar always longed for sex with his two women, Manasi and Rupa, but things were not favourable now because of presence of growing up kids, and the ladies were always reluctant and afraid to have sex with him for this reason.

Romantic ideology of Pawan Kumar still had its allure, as he believed that passion could last a lifetime. As a person gets older and have new sexual experiences, his or her sexual likes and dislikes will change, too. If you or your partner develops a new sexual interest, that's a sign that your sex life is healthy and open. We're all evolving as we grow through life. Sexuality is fluid so it's not uncommon to gain new sexual interests as a relationship progresses. Some people find that they are no longer turned on by the same actions, and now require a different type of stimulation. Pawan Kumar was believing this philosophy, and was waiting for a new turn of his sexual life.

The sexual desire and intense romantic love decrease drastically over time. The frequency of sexual activity with one's partner declines steadily, occurring half as often after sometimes compared with their first union, and falling off more gradually thereafter, especially after the child-rearing years and becoming low in attraction and sexual desire. Once you have a kid, you may find yourself with a new friend, that is your kid, and new assignment to go along with your lifestyle. That is what happened with Manasi and Rupa.They were so merged and devoted towards their little kids that their sexual desire towards Pawan Kumar gradually reduced during these years.

Except his bed room, the other two rooms in flat were lying vacant after leaving of Madhu and Ritu five years ago, when they were staying in those two rooms of his flat due to pregnancies of Manasi and Rupa. Thereafter, he was staying alone in his flat. Due to advent of computer and web, he had purchased a computer for his own usage, but he allowed Kakoli (eldest daughter of Rupa) to use it in the room of his flat as she needed it for her study purpose. Since his two rooms were lying vacant, the daughters of Manasi and Rupa would study there in day time after returning from college. The girls would also use those rooms as their study rooms in evening also. He had also installed a Telephone in his flat, so that sometimes he could talk with Ritu (Mother of Rupa) and their son. Secretly, he would visit Puri to see Ritu and his son, he would fuck Ritu there if she would be in safe period, otherwise he would use condom. Similarly, Kavita would invite him to her flat in absence of her husband, he would visit and fuck her, he was friendly with her kids (two sons) who was very attached to him, after all he was their biological father. Sometimes, he would visit to Paro in weekend (Saturday), she would prepare fish dish for him, and whole day/whole night he would fuck young Paro in front of her husband. Already he had two sons from her, and every month, he would pay some expenses to Paro as kids were growing up.

At the age of 59 years, now although Pawan Kumar was very strong physically, but in the evening after returning from Bank, he would feel drained out because of his day's hard work as the Bank was prospering day by day under his leadership. He had stopped his regular evening walk to park due to lack of companion, but he would visit occasionally alone. His favourite pass time in evening was to cuddle up and snuggle the little daughter of Manasi and son of Rupa in drawing room who were his own blood. The bonding and attachment to the kids was much deep in his heart. His tiredness would be gone, and he would get a tranquillity, a peace of mind with the company of these two kids.

Sometimes on Sunday in evening, he would take Rupa, Manasi and their two kids to nearby park where they would be sitting for hours, would discuss various topics, particularly about the future of their kids. The ladies would often tease him by saying that their little kids were replica of him, very naughty. They would also discuss about the future of their girls, their career and marriages as all the girls had attained their marriageable ages. Since their husbands were away, and the girls had grown up, all were college going girls(Tapasi, daughter of Manasi, Kakoli & Debashree, daughters of Rupa),both the ladies would request Pawan Kumar that although he was not the biological father of the girls, but he was like a father to all girls, so it was his duty to guide the girls in their studies. So, sometimes Pawan Kumar would sit with them, would enquire about their studies. He had already given a room to them in his flat for their study purpose. He would teach them about the usage of computer which was kept in that room. He would attend the parent's meetings of the girls in their college.

Pawan Kumar was keeping balances among all his ladies, and their kids.

During these years, he had developed a close friendship with Mr. Prasanjit Ghosh, whom he came to know as a client of Bank. He was a rich business man. Their client-banker relationship turned in to a close personal relationship. They would often take drinks in Bar sometimes. Mr. Prasanjit had invited Pawan Kumar so many times to his home, but Pawan Kumar had avoided without any reason. He was already involved in personal relationship with Manasi/Rupa households, Kavita, Santosh &Paro, and Savita. Now he did not want to involve in any family as he came to know that Mr. Prasanjit had a wife and young daughter. No doubt, their friendship was very strong, but Pawan Kumar was now usually avoiding to be involved in anybody's family.

For the last four months he was not in contact with Mr. Prasanjit Ghosh. One day, he received a phone call from Mr. Prasanjit that he was not well, and he intimated Pawan Kumar that he was sending all the authorisation papers for his wife to transact his Bank matters so that his wife would transact all Bank affairs on behalf of him in future.

---------------------------- --------------------------------------- ----------------------------------- --------------------

One day while Pawan Kumar was busy with his work in his cabin, then he noticed a beautiful lady clad in saree walked into his cabin, his whole work slowed down. He looked up from his file and lay eyes on the most beautiful lady he had ever seen. She had perfect crimson hair that rested right above her shoulders and black eyes that could swallow galaxies. Her perfect skin that looked so fragile yet so soft and the unerring number of freckles around her nose. Her cheeks, the colour of pink roses, and eyelashes longer than anyone's he had ever seen. And her out-of-this-world body caught his attention, a small waist and curvy hips that fitted so perfectly in her dark blue saree.

she would blink her eyes from time to time, allowing her eyelashes to flutter like the wings of a butterfly. My god, her eyes were simply spellbinding. Her left eye was a rapturous shade of cerulean blue, much more appealing, and hazel-auburn rondure sphere orbited in her right eye. Each one held a coruscate gleam that enhanced their beauty. Her seraph's ears were pierced by golden hoops.

Her tall frame and slender body were like of a Victoria secret model. Her black eyes, like the sea, were calm and emotionless. Long, wavy black hair, so smooth and silky, almost as if it was tailored from black fabric.

"May I come in, Sir," she asked in a very gentle voice.

"Ohhh sure, please have your seat," said Pawan Kumar smilingly.

She sat down on the chair in front of Pawan Kumar as she looked at him.

She had a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness. Her white skin was completely flawless and glowing, it was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features.

"I am Mrs.Payal Ghosh, wife of Mr. Prasanjit, my husband must have informed you about the purpose of my coming to you," she said in a smiling face.

When she smiled and laughed you couldn't help but smile along too, to be in her company was to feel that you too were someone, that you had been warmed in winter. But one thing he noticed, her entire face was pale and gloomy.

"Mrs.Payal, how about Mr. Prasanjit, I have not heard from him quite a long time. As you know, we both are close friends. His sudden request to authorise you to transact all his banking matters surprised me. What's the problem? Is he in good health?" he asked.

"Since both of you are good friends and have a personal relationship, I would not hide the facts from you. Mr. Prasanjit is suffering from blood cancer. He may not survive for more than few months. "

"Ohh...god, Really I am very sorry to hear this. Mrs.Payal, my all sympathy and prayer before God is with you, "said Pawan Kumar in a regretted voice.

She replied, "Mr. Pawan Kumar, we cannot change our destiny, everything is pre-fixed by God."

Her emotions were not easily hidden on her innocent face. Her pain was evident in the crease of her lovely brow and the down-curve of her full lips. But her eyes, her eyes showed her soul. They were a deep pool of restless gold, an ocean of hopeless grief. As he looked into her eyes he knew, all the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with this simple thing: passion. Passion turned her eyes into orbs of the brightest fire, and in them he read clearly that she would fight to the very last tear for her life. She would not let the world break her. Sure, she could cry, but she would never let them take her true self from her. She clung to it with passion. Passion that made her beautiful.

Her eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. As she blinked, they dripped from her eyelids and slid down her cheeks. She bit her lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from her mouth; his heart sank.

Her lower lip quivered as words slowly made their way out of her mouth. "I love him like anything..." She began, yet what followed was engulfed in the tremors.

The tears flowed unchecked down her cheeks, and dripped from her chin. She was too sad to cry out or wail, she just sat there as still as a statue while the magnitude of her loss swept over her. Behind the masked smile, she wore on her face, there was sadness and shock.

Pawan Kumar verified all the papers, and found that she was only 39 years, but she looked like 30 years. She had maintained her youthfulness, body and face in spite of mother of a young daughter.

He did all the paper works for her authorisation, and said, "Mrs.Payal, today evening, after closing of Bank, I will pay a visit to your residence to see Mr. Prasanjit."

"You are welcome," she said and left.

In the evening, he reached the residence of Mr. Prasanjit. It was his first visit although Mr. Prasanjit had invited him on several occasions to visit his home. It was a Two and half storey building around 4000 square feet area, located in a posh residential locality. Mrs.Payal was waiting for him. She ushered him to first floor, and they entered in to the room.

Prasanjit was lying in the bed, He was 45 years old, but now looked like 60 years old, his face was covered with grey beards, eyes looked hollow in his shrunken face. His entire face was pale, and he was thinner, a sickly person.