Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Pawan Kumar could clearly see her pussy. It was a young, virgin and beautiful pussy,Pawan kumar's eyes stared at her pussy so constantly that as if he was hypnotized by it.

Her mound was full of small hairs neither thin nor thick. The hairs were silken and mixed of reddish and black colors. The patch of her pubic hairs resembled a 'V' shape. Since she had no thick pubic hairs,her outer lips of the cunt was clearly visible.

Lying back down on the bed, her complete nude erotic body was revealed in the bright light that was coming from the ceiling above.

Santosh had never got such hard one in his life even seeing his wife fucked by Pawan Kumar. He was so thrilled,and excited to the height of his sexual urge in his life for the first time as he saw her innocent niece fully naked. After seeing the young ripe breasts,and a virgin pussy of his niece,he felt his dick would burst inside his lungi.

"Hold on Urmi. Give me a minute. How would you like to see your's cum?"

"Girls have cum too?" she asked. "Yes Urmi, we do,The liquid which comes out from your pussy while masturbating is our cum. Let Sir show you what to do."Paro said.

Her naked heavy breasts were firm; enlarged areola and engorged nipples were long stiff, and jutting out. Pawan Kumar bent down to kiss her small mountainous breasts. He nibbled and stroked her erect engorged stiff nipples.

Pawan Kumar again leaned forward to kiss her, and his right hand gently cupped her bare vagina now. She was already lubricating, and Pawan Kumar very lightly trailed his finger over her pussy lips. She responded to him by kissing with more force. When he tried to part the lips and ploughed his finger in, she stopped him from doing that, and gently tugged at his neck, as she broke the kiss. It took him only a moment to understand what she wanted and he kneeled down, positioned himself before her cunt.

He kissed her belly softly, and traced his tongue down to her waist, moved back and forth between the edge of her pubic area, and her belly button. Slowly he kissed her pussy upwards from her knees along the inside of her thighs. His hot lips brushed lightly across her pubic area, and across to the other thigh, kissing downwards again to the other knee, and his tongue teased her when it got near the vagina, in the crook between the pussy and the thighs.

Pawan Kumar paused for a few seconds to take in the scent of her pussy. He ran his tongue slowly from the bottom of the vagina to the top repeatedly for few times. His tongue parted her cunt lips, and then slowly teased around the opening of the vagina. Her vagina smelled a little bit different than Paro's as the the fresh musky scent was young, and was very pleasant. It was evident that she was quite excited with their foreplay and it was only a matter of time before she would orgasm. She shuddered as his tongue test her pussy lips with a few delicate strokes of his tongue. She raised her pelvis a couple of inches, almost involuntary, as his tongue spread her lips and entered her slit. Her vagina was completely lubricated, and her juices entered his mouth no soon did his tongue slid inside.

It was agreed with Paro that tonight he would fuck only Urmi. He would not fuck Paro as it would be night of Urmi only. After watching them,Paro got so excited sexually that she started fingering her cunt.

Pawan Kumar looked at her,and said,"Paro,would you please bring the honey bottle?"

Paro immediately got up,and rushed to bring honey bottle. After few seconds,she returned with the honey bottle.

Pawan Kumar used his thumbs to open her folds gently, poured, and filled honey into her cunt. Then he licked her cunt lips coated with honey, inserted his tongue into her cunt and licked. He lapped up all honey from her pubic area and around. Finally, he put his mouth against her cunt and slurped up all her cunt juice mixed with honey. He worked her vagina gradually as he lapped all the juices her pussy had secreted so far. She was so worked up that he didn't even have to target her clitoris. He did work on her clit couple of times, but she found it painful, and she pushed him down to lower part of her pussy. Her legs were wrapped over his shoulders, and she had held his head very close to her pussy by clasping his hair with her fingers. After almost about 10 minutes of nonstop licking, she let him go.

Pawan Kumar withdrew his face,and said, "Let us have an interval. Urmi,do you want a cold drinks. It seems you are thirsty."

Urmi nodded,now she got up,and sat folding her two thighs,and her cunt lips were widened to reveal the cunt juice inside which was glistening in light. She was now not a shy girl,she sat closer to Pawan Kumar by clinging him tightly.

"Mind it,Urmi,still you have not cummed," said Pawan Kumar.

Paro brought three bottles of cold drinks. While sipping the drinks,Paro said, "I want to teach my girl how to talk."

"What do you mean aunty?" Urmi asked.

"Well Urmi, when you want to get a man excited you need to use the right words. Here's an example. When you're out somewhere with a guy and you want to fuck him, you've got to say things like: Let me see your fucking cock, I wanna suck your big cock, Fuck my pussy, Lick my pussy, I want your cock in my ass now! Say things like that and you'll get any guy you want."

Pawan Kumar sat and listened to Paro telling her 18-year-old niece to speak this way. He never heard a woman talk like that before. She really wanted her niece to be a whore.

"Hey Pawan! Fuck my pussy. Stick your big, hard cock in my tight pussy!"Urmi imitated her lessons, and said to Pawan Kumar,and giggled.

Santosh was very much surprised with his bewildered eyes how his wife was making his niece a whore like her.

"Let us resume where we left," said Pawan Kumar.

Urmi lay on her back,and spread her two fleshy thighs. Pawan Kumar knelt before her cunt.

Urmi grabbed fistfuls of his hair and shoved his face farther into her depths. Pawan Kumar let his hands roam up to her breasts and grabbed hold. She groaned at his touch and bucked her hips slightly. Her continuing to scream his name only encouraged him more and he could not stop.

Pawan Kumar slowly entered her with a finger, curiously massaging the inside of her walls and watching for those pleasure spots that got a big reaction. It was then that he noticed how flushed she was. Her chest, her face, all that smooth skin that he had caressed just minutes before, was brushed red and speckled with sweat. He loved seeing her like this.

"You look so fucking hot slut right now. You like what I'm doing, Urmi?" Pawan Kumar nearly growled as she bucked against his finger.

"Yes! Fuck, Pawan! Yes!" She squirmed and hissed, "It feels so good, Pawan."

"You want more," he teased.

She gasped. "Please Pawan! Make me cum,I want to see,want to feel the cum Pawan!"

There was no way he could refuse such a request. He started by inserting another finger. He fucked her slower this time, letting her feel every nerve explode with pleasure. Once she looked as though she had settled in to this movement, he curled his fingers. She nearly flew off the bed, moaning intensely sitting up and reaching for him. He used his free hand to push her back down, his hand resting in the valley of her breasts. "Relax, Urmi. Enjoy the ride."

She groaned and Pawan Kumar could feel her heart pump surges of hormones through every inch of her. Her toes curled in to the bed beside his shoulders and she tried desperately to keep her legs open for him. It was a pure, primal pleasure she was experiencing.

He had saved the best for last. He began increasing the speed of his pumping fingers while he licked and kissed at her folds and mound. She was getting close and he could tell that this was going to be one hell of an orgasm. She opened her mouth and hinted at saying something, but was caught off guard when he took her clit into his mouth. He sucked and licked, all the while still speeding up the motions with his fingers.

"Oh, god... your cunt is delicious and tasty and your cunt juices are like honey," Pawan Kumar said. He licked the inside of the labia, moving upwards to the hood above the clit. Her clit was swollen and peeked from the hood. He took the labia into his mouth, and sucked them gently. He moved his tongue from the bottom of the vagina to the base of the clit up and down, using the tip of the tongue to create a tingling, and teasing sensation. This aroused her, and she lifted her hips into his face for more.

She pressed her clitoris against him, and said," Suck harder and faster."

Pawan Kumar licked and sucked the fold of skin around the clit, took it into his mouth, sucked and slurped while gently licking with his tongue. He parted the fold of skin to expose the tip of the clit, licked it gently as she was pressing her cunt into his face, licked harder, and increased speed. He licked and sucked in a rhythm for a long time.

"Ohhh... your cunt is delicious and tasty and your cunt juices are like honey," Pawan Kumar said as he licked the inside of the labia, moving upwards to the hood above the clit.

.

"Pawan, yes!" she screamed loud. " Something is going to come from my pussy!"

He could feel all her muscles around her tightened. Her efforts gave way, and she wrapped her thighs around his head. With a guttural groan, she came. He had to stop and marvel at the release she was experiencing. He felt the hot lave erupted from her pussy, and fell inside his mouth. The strangest part of the fact was that in frequency of seconds, it was erupting out, but not in a normal falling rather like a jet spray, it was being sprinkled inside the palate (roof of mouth) of Pawan Kumar. When the volume was more, and over flowed the mouth of Pawan Kumar, he withdrew his mouth, but the jet speed of orgasm sprinkled his whole face. Pawan Kumar had never seen her, or anyone for that matter, cum so intensely like that. It was her first real orgasm in her life. She clenched his fingers within her and he could feel reverberations along the arm that was resting up her stomach.

"Pawan?" her voice was soft and she was still recovering.

"Yes, Sweetie?" he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in tight. He wanted her to feel every ounce of love he had for her.

"How did I taste?" he sensed a hint of apprehension in her voice.

His mouth, and face was smeared with light white liquids of Urmi. Urmi first time noticed her cum on his face.

Pawan Kumar smiled, and said, "See yourself, you have done mess around my face."

"Yours cum was very thick and white which I have tasted, but my cum looks waterly," she said after noticing her cum on his mouth and face.

"Feel for yourself." Pawan Kumar leaned in for a kiss, which was light and gentle at first, but she took it further and further. Her tongue explored his mouth, eager to find every morsel of her that was left. It was hot as hell.

"Let us teach her 69 position," Paro said,and she instructed Urmi accordingly.

She started moaning as Pawan Kumar brought his cock in and out of her mouth. He was on his back licking her pussy. She stroked his dick and flicked her tongue across the tip. She then started playing with her tits. Pawan Kumar was making her go nuts from the way he was licking her clit. She had her second orgasm in 69 posture.

"Oh, fuck yes! That feels so fucking good! Keep fucking me with your tongue Pawan! Don't stop! Oh!" She screamed as her second orgasm shot through her body.

When she released him, he moved on top of her and kissed her again very passionately. His dangling, hard dick was almost on top of her vagina. She moved her hand and grasped his dick and started jacking it.

Their lip locking prompted her pituitary gland to release Oxytocin, the bonding hormone. forming an emotional attachment, reducing her tension and hike happiness. It was obvious that the intimate embrace, cuddling, and long sucking kiss relieved her nervousness in her mind, but her body excited with utmost desire was seeking more involved togetherness and union. The physiological need and desire mounted to uncontrollable heights.

Pawan Kumar's overpowering maleness made her submit herself to him. Her whole body was aching with irresistible, unbearable and uncontrollable desire. She became aroused and excited beyond control, the blood was running fast, her nerves electrified, and tensed, her pulse rate and breathing quickened.

Her breasts became painfully heavier and swollen, areola expanded and enlarged, her nipples became stiff and hard. Her clit became swollen, engorged and stiff, and her soft cunt lips enlarged and opened like flower petals. Cunt juice from her pussy was overflowing and running down between her thighs. She could not think of anything else except that her hungry burning insatiable desire to be quenched. She was like a simmering volcano with hot lava ready to explode.

Pawan Kumar kneeled down before her showing his cock.

"Oh my God, you are gigantic. Your cock is like a Pestle (a thick and long substance usually made of metal, ceramic, or hard stone, used for pounding and grinding)," she said.

She took his rigid, long, thick, erect, hard and turgid cock into her hands with awe feeling, and held it in both of her fists. She was able to contain only part of its length and thickness. It was the first time in her life to prepare herself to be penetrated by such a big, long, thick, monstrous, enormous sized cock with rock hardness. Her eyes opened wide with surprise. She heard women gossiping about men's big cock in her village, but she never even heard a man can have such a big cock. She never imagined a man can have such a big cock. She remembered the sculptures on the temples at Ajanta/ Ellora and Konark. She felt his cock and squeezed. It was like a long thick hard rod with very big menacing knob. She was overwhelmed to hold such a massive monstrous long thick cock in her hands. She held the knob in the palm of one hand, and caressed it with her fingers of other hand slightly squeezing the knob.

She was afraid, terrified, and very much apprehensive whether she could take all this meaty and enormous cock in her cunt. She could not help but compare the enormous size of the cock she was holding with that of her uncle's timid, small, soft and lifeless cock. She was holding and stroking his cock in her hands. Her hands running along the shaft lovingly and ran her index finger nail on his bigger pink knob. She took hold of his scrotum, feeling the balls and then her fingers reached encircling the big knob of his cock as if to measure. She was afraid that her cunt might not be able to take this monstrous cock with its even menacingly bigger knob and her cunt might get torn and ripped apart. Yet, she was excited with anticipation, and want to be fucked by such a massive cock. She thought it was as big as horse's cock.

Paro studied her face,and could feel her fearness. She said,"Urmi,I told you that our cunt could accommodate any size of penis."

"Well...aunty! I am not afraid," only could she say.

Though she was afraid, she wanted his big monstrous cock to open and fill her cunt. She was excited, her clit became swollen, engorged and stiff, and her soft cunt lips enlarged and opened like flower petals. Cunt juice from her pussy was overflowing and running down between her thighs. She could not think of anything else except that her hungry, burning, and insatiable desire to be quenched. She was like a simmering volcano with hot lava ready to explode. A throbbing from her pelvis overwhelmed her body. She could not bear the urge. She wanted his cock inside her cunt. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted her cunt opened, filled and fucked. She was ready and waiting for him to initiate. Excited by the arousal, she sucked in a tight breath, the scent of her arousal and body language was telling him just how eager she was to get fucked. She kissed the knob and ran over her tongue over the knob.

"Oh, my god, Pawan, I cannot wait, please do it. Come into me. I want your cock inside me," she said holding and stroking his cock.

She was naked and spread her legs and thighs wide apart. Her beautiful thick wet juicy cunt flower and engorged, glittering, stiff and big clit were inviting. She had beautiful thick cunt lips, erect big clitoris and long triangle of thick black soft pubic hair.

She put her hand and covered on her cunt. He took her hand off, bent over her between her fat fleshy thighs, and rubbed his cock on her wet cunt lips and massaged her clitoris, gently. He opened her cunt lips with his hands, slowly and firmly entered into her cunt opening, going in deeper and deeper between the clinging lips of the vulva. His cock entered tightly, opening and widening her soft cunt walls.

When his cock entered her, she gasped. It was the first time in her life she had ever experienced what it was like to feel a cock opening her cunt and stretching her cunt, and full from the inside her cunt. Despite her cunt filled with juice, it was painful for her.

She cried in pain and said, "You are hurting me, please be gentle."

His thick cock stretched her vagina up to a limit then it would not move inside a bit further. Pawan Kumar sighed. and pushed his giant cock,it went astray,her cunt was too tight,he tried again, and again but failed. He kept It on her hole, in the next few attempts, his cock moved slowly inch by inch, clenched his teeth, ultimately, he gave a powerful jerk, and his cock head went inside.

Urmi screamed in such a high voice with pain that her scream resounded in entire house. Pawan Kumar felt a small "pop" which he recognized as her hymen breaking. When her cherry popped, his cock touched the bottom of her cunt, and he knew that he had broken her hymen. Now he was completely inside her, and her pussy started bleeding. She had closed her eyes as if she was blacked out,but she was too conscious to understand and feel what happened inside her cunt. Pawan Kumar saw tears rolling down her eyes.

Paro was frightened, and rushed out near to her, and massaged her forehead, patted her backside. Paro asked in a nervous voice,"My dear,Urmi,what happened? Tell me dear,Please."

Urmi opened her eyes,and with a dry smile in her face said,"Aunty,I felt extreme pain suddenly,but I think,now I don't feel any pain. Can you give me a glass of water?"

"Certainly dear," said Paro,and made her drink a glass of water in her lying position. Now Urmi seemed to be relaxed. Pawan Kumar was still lying on top of her,and her pussy was completely filled up with his huge cock which she could feel.

"I think,we should stop here," said Pawan Kumar.

"No,I am normal,we should continue," said Urmi.

Santosh was about to rush towards the room to help his niece,but then he saw the situation under control.

Pawan Kumar took his cock out of her pussy, and consoled her that it was alright, and wiped out the blood of her pussy. He actually felt the blood of her broken hymen spread across his penis. It was an amazing sensation that he would never forget. He saw her hymen ruptured and a thin stream of blood oozing out from her cunt. Slowly,Urmi felt that her pain had subsided and she was not feeling any pain inside her cunt. Then Urmi saw a thin layer of blood on his penis,and she realised, her hymen had been broken. She was no longer a virgin.

Paro came with some cottons and antiseptic cream. She sponged her pussy area to clean the blood with cotton,and put the antiseptic cream inside her cunt. Then she said, "Sorry,Urmi. Actually I forgot to tell you that a virgin girl has a flimsy shield inside her pussy."

Urmi smiled,and said, "Paro Aunty,don't think that I don't know about it. It is called hymen,I have studied in school."

Then she turned towards Pawan Kumar,and said, "Come on,what are you waiting for? Fuck me."

1...1112131415...19