Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clit was hard, like a small nut, and Debashree squirmed every time Tapasee passed her finger nail across it. Then in a matter of what seemed like mere seconds, Debashree arched her back from the couch and shuddered to a violent orgasm. As she did a hot jet of cum squirted from her pussy, and she screamed out, "Oh my god Tapasee, oh my god!"

Tapasee kept flicking her clit with the fingers of one hand as she fucked her hard with her other, slamming her knuckles into her pussy. She was so hot and wet that there was no way Tapasee was going to be able to return the favor of a finger fuck, but Tapasee knew where her tongue was going to have to go.

So Tapasee leant forward and licked the length of her pussy with her tongue, swishing it back and forth and eventually pressing it between her cunt lips, jabbing it back and forth inside her hot cunt. She was so, so wet and tasted so sweet yet musky. Tapasee was in heaven between her friend's thighs and, listening to her, she was in heaven on Tapasee's tongue.

Tapasee's tongue explored inside. Tapasee was probing with the tip of her tongue and sliding a finger up and down the lips of Debashree's pussy. Tapasee reached around and cradled a breast, stoking it and pulling it sideways. Debashree gasped. Tapasee's tongue explored up.

Debashree was grunting. "Ungh. Ungh. Ungh." It was a low whisper of a grunt. Sweat was beading on her forehead and upper lip. Tapasee was stroking and pulling on her clitoris. Tapasee was licking up the cunt juice pouring from her as it trickled over her asshole, then stopped to push and probe with her tongue each time.

Then as Debashree came one more time she sat up, pulling her pussy away from Tapasee's face.

"Please Tapasee, no more! I am totally wiped out," She smiled.

Tapasee smiled back, "Do you think it is over? I want you to pay back."

"Wait, a new idea has come to my mind" Tapasee said and left Debashree.

Tapasee went to kitchen and came back with a red carrot exactly the size of a penis.

Tapasee pushed the reddish carrot inside the cunt of Debashree and it popped inside. Debashree jerked and moaned. Every so slowly, the carrot was worked in and out and finally, her cunt sucked it in, six inches long. The cunt muscles near the inner hole finally stopped the carrot and Tapasee was pulling gently, her cunt muscles trying to keep it inside.

The battle went on. "I told you I would fill you up. Your cunt is so pretty. I love fucking it." Tapasee whispered. The whispers were in her ears. "Now I'm going to eat you honey... Ummm."

After five minutes, Tapasee left Debashree completely. Her mouth was smeared with the cum of Debashree.

After taking rest for half an hour, Tapasee said, "Listen Debashree, there is a position called 69 in the books. Should we try for a change?"

"Ok," replied Debashree.

They both took their opposite position. The tongue of Debashree washed over Tapasee's pussy lips and Tapasee sucked and pulled Debashree'spussy.

"Get your mouth down there and start licking!" Debashree urged.

At once, Tapasee settled her mouth down on the girl's cunt hole and began licking around as she moaned out loud. Tapasee didn't hear Debashree's moaning as she was moaning too from this indecent oral caress. The two girls remained in this position for the better part of ten minutes before Tapasee turned around and slid under Debashree. Together, the two girls began performing mutual cunnilingus on each other. Debashree orgasmed several times before she became exhausted and had to stop. The two girls had licked each other's cunt hole for almost 15 minutes before they both fell asleep, in that same position.

After one hour of deep sleep, Debashree dragged herself off the bed, Debashree climbed off Tapasee and admired the young girl's cunt as she bounced about the room, then darted into the bathroom.

Then Debashree noticed that Tapasee also woke up from bed.

"Get your lazy cunt in here," Debashree giggled as she turned the shower on. Tapasee approached towards her and entered in to bath room.

Debashree grabbed Tapasee and dragged her into the shower, starting to lather her belly before her fingers dropped between Tapasee's thighs. Debashree began fingering Tapasee's clit.

Debashree pressed her pussy up against Tapasee's thigh. The lathering lasted only a few minutes before Debashree shut the water off and began to towel off Tapasee. Taking Tapasee's hand in hers, the two girls opened the bathroom door and together came to bedroom of Tapasee, totally nude.

The bedsheets in bed was totally a mess, and the sheets had a mass of moistness.

"We are not going to tell anyone about all this...it is our secret. It's just that you are so sensual, Tapasee, I just wanted to see how it felt to touch you once..., we are the best friends, right?" Debashree broke in to a nervous smile, trying to settle her skirt, her hands still somewhat unsteady.

Tapasee pushed herself on her elbows. Straightening the bedsheets, she answered, "What if we just stayed this way..." looking Debashree in the eye.

When two girls would be together, there would always heightened emotion and affection. Sex would be no more of a "wham bam," affair, but rather a complex emotional pleasure where one would feel deeply connected to another partner. Both Tapasee and Debashree had the ability to move from dominant partner to submissive or create a passionate linear role for them both to enjoy. In a lesbian relationship, one would more likely to have a partner who would understand other's motivations, perspective, and even how she was feeling without other having to verbally express those things. This was not just a nice feeling but could play a powerful role in connecting with one another.

Having a lesbian partner means one must have a best friend.

A lesbian relationship would provide some amazing experiences that would be hard to find elsewhere. From new freedoms in life and dating to sexual balance and having a partner who would understand you and would both accept and support you for who you were. A lesbian relationship would bring with it new and exciting dynamics one might have never known existed. This new relationship of Tapasee and Debashree had been continuing for the last one year as their intimacy was a special type of connection, an intimate relationship, which they began to feel loved, understood, accepted, known and appreciated. Intimacy comprised being close emotionally and sexually; it involved sharing thoughts, feelings and experiences. It also included negotiating differences and fighting. intimacy.

Now, both of them, the beautiful teen daughter of Rupa, Debashree and equivalent beautiful daughter of Manasi, Tapasee had already attained to their adolescence stage, transitional phase of growth and development between childhood and adulthood. Both of them were in their19 years, but their relationship was getting stronger day by day.

----------------------------- ---------------------------------- ------------------------------ -------------------------------

Already few months had already passed since Pawan Kumar's return from Chennai. He was sitting in his cabin as Bank's work was going as usual. He was brooding over deep thought as he was going to retire after eight months, he would be retiring from services as he would be turning 60 years old, a senior citizen, although he had stamina and energy of a 25 years young man. He was thinking of his post-retirement life. His sons and daughters were already settled in USA, he had grandsons and granddaughters. His sons and daughters urged him to settle with them after his retirement, but Pawan Kumar had another mind. He wanted to settle in India only alone. He wanted to engage himself after his retirement. He had enormous property in his home state Haryana. So, he had already proceeded to buy a big Apple orchard in the neighboring state Himachal Pradesh which was quite nearer to his native place. He had already visited the spot and mutual consent had taken place between the present owner and Pawan Kumar to purchase the orchard. After his retirement, he wanted himself to engage in Apple orchard, he had dreamt of building a beautiful farm house in the midst of orchard surrounded by Deodar jungles (Cedar trees) with snow cladded mountains everywhere. He had settled everything to purchase the Apple orchard, and as the owner of the orchard was in Chennai, he had to visit once to Chennai for final negotiation/ Legal Agreement with the present owner.

He was feeling a vacuum inside him when he was thinking about his retirement, as time was running out very fast. He was reviewing his relationship with his women during 5 years of staying in Apartment. Most of his women were now away from him except few. He had given much pleasure to all of his women, in other words, he was always a giver to them, a Donor. He had fulfilled the duty of a husband to both the women of Apartment Manasi and Rupa, had taken care of their kids. Their kids are married, and only two kids, Debashree and Tapasee have become big girls of 19 years now. He had gifted a girl to Manasi, and a son to Rupa. Further he had gifted a son to Ritu, mother of Rupa. Even he got impregnated Kakoli, eldest daughter and third generation of Rupa.

He had favored Madhu, young married childless niece of Manasi by giving her two sons. He helped Aprajita, the new daughter-in-law of Manasi to satisfy her sexual urge, and who was now pregnant with his baby in advance stage of delivery. He also helped Payal Ghosh, mother of Aprajita by impregnating her so that she could have a baby whom she could nourish to get rid of her loneliness after her widowhood. He also satisfied Santosh, his assistant officer for his sexual urge by fucking his wife, Paro in front of him as he was a cuckold. He had two sons from Paro but the official father was Santosh of his two sons. He had fucked the plump and ugliest black woman Savita, the sweeper of Bank who was childless, and gifed her two sons.

Last night, he received a phone call from Chennai, Rakhi Majumdar, the mother-in-law of Kakoli had informed him that she was pregnant with his baby as during his short stay at Chennai few months back, he had fucked Rakhi Majumdar. Just after that, Pawan Kumar received another phone call from Visakhapatnam, Moushumi, the eldest daughter of Rakhi Majumdar who informed him that she was also pregnant with his baby. Ohhh...my god, he was only donor of babies to his women.

But today was the sad day for him as one of his women, the prettiest young officer, Kavita Sanyal had resigned from Bank, whom he had already gifted two sons. She would go to Hongkong with her husband and kids to join an International Bank, and her husband also got a job at Hongkong. Pawan Kumar was going to lose one of his women forever.

With a painful heart, he was preparing for her Relieve letter so that she could join at Hongkong. Then suddenly Kavita entered.

"Yes, dear, "Pawan Kumar looked at her.

She was baffled and disturbed. She said, "Sir, I am not finding my Personnel file which I kept in my drawer. I have searched everywhere, but I couldn't find anywhere. Sir, as you know, that was an important file, and without it I cannot be relieved. All these staffs are useless and careless, they might have misplaced my file somewhere."

Kavita was very angry and her face became reddish due to this.

"Be cool, Kavita, today is your last day in Bank. Have patience, I am doing some action in this regard," said Pawan Kumar.

He pressed the calling bell. The two staffs of Bank, Rajendra and Raghunath entered his cabin.

Pawan Kumar said, "You see Rajendra, Kavita Madam's Personnel file is lost or misplaced somewhere. Since today is her last day in Bank, I have to relieve her, and that file is important and required by me."

"Sir, we have thoroughly searched each and every drawer, all Almirahs, but Madam's file could not be traced." said Raghunath.

"What I presume, Madam's file must be in Record room," said Rajendra.

"Then go, and find it in Record room," ordered Pawan Kumar.

The Record room of Bank was very dirty and dusty, the files were lying here and there in a haphazard manner. But, after joining the Bank, Pawan Kumar had made the Record room in such a manner that it was the cleanest room of the Bank. He made all the files kept in a systematic manner in one side. He arranged to place a small bed there so that he could take rest for a while during afternoon. In this record room, he used to fuck Kavita, and sometimes Savita during lunch time when everybody would leave for lunch.

Since it was lunch time, both the employees said humbly to Pawan Kumar that Kavita Madam need not be worried, they would search her file after lunch.

Kavita was getting impatient every second, and she was losing her patience. In an angry tone, she said, "No need to search by any body, I am going to Record room now, I will search myself," she said and left for Record room.

Both the employees stared behind Kavita, and said to Pawan Kumar, "Sir, it seems, Madam is angry un necessarily." Then they both left for lunch. After few moment, Pawan Kumar found the entire Bank empty as it was the lunch hour. He wanted to pacify Kavita, he came out from his cabin, and proceeded towards Record room.

Kavita was searching the file in upper shelf, but she could not trace out. While searching the second shelf, ohhh...my god! Her file was kept on top. She was so happy as if she got a hidden treasure. As she was going through the file, she heard the footsteps behind her, Pawan Kumar suddenly came from her back and placed his hands on both of her shoulders. Kavita suddenly turned and asked whispering, "What are you doing?".

"Kavita, did you find the file?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"Yes, Sir," she replied in a jovial face.

"Happy now," said Pawan Kumar and again placed his both hands on her shoulders and came closer to her. Kavita was wearing a sky-blue saree. Pawan Kumar moved her hair to the right shoulder and slowly kissed her neck. Kavita whispered without any movements, "Sir, stop this. What if somebody comes here?"

He whispered, "Relax Kavita, nobody will come, nobody is there in Bank, everybody has gone for lunch. Today is your last day in Bank, and I am going to give you my farewell gift," said Pawan Kumar.

Pawan Kumar placed his hands on her navel and hugged her. Kavita closed her eyes. Kavita started to feel his hands moving up from her navel to her blue blouse.

He grabbed her boobs from above the blouse and started to squeeze it. A few drops of breastmilk came out into her bra. She could feel the wetness. He removed the safety pin that was hooked on saree on her blouse at the shoulder and removed the saree from her chest.

Kavita was feeling shy. She kept her eyes closed. He kissed her neck again and started to remove her saree. His every action made her turned on.

The saree dropped to the floor. Now Kavita was standing in just a blouse and petticoat in the Record Room. He opened the hook of the blouse and removed the blouse. Then he removed the hook of the bra and while removing it, he kissed her neck and then kissed her shoulder. He dropped the bra on the bed and grabbed her boobs.

Small drops of milk were over her nipples. He squeezed again and a few more drops came out. He turned her to face him. Kavita was sitting on the bed with her head facing down and her eyes were still closed.

He made her chin up and she opened her eyes. Kavita was face to face with him now, and he placed both of his hands on her neck just below the chin and pulled her towards his lips. Kavita closed her eyes and he kissed her. He started to French kiss her. With his tongue and lips, he was doing magic on her mouth. He kissed her for a few minutes. Then he broke the kiss. When Kavita slowly opened her eyes, he was looking at her. He smiled and bent down to her boobs. He sucked her nipples and drank her milk. When he sucked her milk, it gave her intense pleasure. He sucked milk from both of her boobs.

Pawan Kumar said, "Your milk tastes good."

Pawan Kumar continued to suck her boobs. And after that, he slowly untied her petticoat and the petticoat dropped to the floor which she kept on bed. He slid her panties down and looked at her naked body. Then whispered to her, "You have an amazing body."

Kavita was lying on bed. Then Pawan Kumar sat on bed back to Kavita removing his belt and lowered his pants and underwear which he completely removed as now he was fully half naked below his waist with his big 9th inches throbbing cock. The next moment he was feeling something else. A warm, definitely female, body pressed against his back and two arms reaching around his front to take possession of his cock and balls with gentle hands. His cock was almost instantly erected more and became a steel rod. Rational thought quickly fled as Kavita's nimble fingers swiftly stroked him to throbbing fullness.

"I have never touched your cock quite a long time, I'd see what you were up to," Kavita giggled, continuing to caress his cock and balls. Now he was half-naked in front of Kavita, he turned to face her, planting a long kiss on her upturned mouth. "Let's do it right here, right now," he said breaking the kiss. She responded by moving towards him, presenting him with a great view of her pouting pussy surrounded by thick bushy pubic hairs which his cock was so eager to enter.

Then he gently rubbed his 9th inches big cock at the opening of her cunt. He rubbed it on her wet clits. It felt wonderful to Kavita after so many months since Pawan Kumar fucked her last. And, applying a little spit to the head of his enormous penis, he notched it between those slick, hairy pussy lips and inserted the whole thing just near the pussy entrance. In one long stroke and without any warning, he pushed it into her vagina. It was very thick and it pained when he entered her because her cunt muscles had shrunk to accommodate his huge penis after a longtime in absence of intimacy. Kavita let out a small moan. He closed her mouth with a kiss, and lay on top of her. Then he slowly started to move back and forth his huge penis. He gave her the most beautiful sexual experience of her life. He continued to fuck her in the Record room.

Kavita groaned with pleasure as she felt the last inch push in her home. She grounded her hips against his belly in a slow, sensuous circle. Her pussy felt great as she gripped his cock, using her interior vaginal muscles to work his more sensitive surfaces. Having gone without fucking Kavita for so long, Pawan Kumar was expecting that he would come close to shooting right on the spot. Amazingly enough, though it felt great, he knew that he was going to last a long time as he controlled his mind. He settled down to a nice, easy stroke and prepared to go the distance.

"C'mon Sir, fuck me harder. My pussy's like a firecracker and it's going to blow any second!" panted Kavita.

Grabbing her hips, Pawan Kumar increased his pace and began slamming his cock to the depths of her soaking wet cunt as hard as he could. She helped, pushing back as hard as she could as he stroked her velvety tunnel. They were both breathing in grunts and squishing, slapping noises filled the Record room. Pawan Kumar put heavy amount of saliva in his two fingers, inserted his fingers in her asshole, and started finger fucking her ass hole, eventually working two fingers all the way to the last knuckle. With his fingers buried in her ass, he could feel his cock sliding in and out of her tight, hot, pussy. It felt good to stroke himself while he was stuffed in her to the balls. She was loving every minute of it. She had one hand between her legs stroking her clit for all she was worth, occasionally reaching back to stroke his slick, wet, cock as he continued to plumb her depths. They were blind to everything around them, concentrated on their individual and combined pleasure, fucking for all they were worth. Kavita was coming continuously, her contractions rippling up and down the length of his pistoning hardness.