Donovan Breeds Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only the biggest sluts cum from just their nipples being played with."

All I could do was moan around his cock in response. He didn't stop pinching and pulling my nipples. I felt his cock start to swell and opened my eyes. I started to cum again and heard him groan as I moaned around his cock. Seeing his balls contracting this close was amazing but not as amazing as feeling his cum go straight down my throat to my belly. I wanted to taste him again but he wanted to feel my throat vibrate around his cock and he came in it.

He got dressed and as he walked to the door he said, "hope you enjoyed your snack slut."

I did enjoy it. It was so nice being used by black cocks again. It hasn't been that long but I knew the weekend with Donovan and his friends made it clear I needed to be fucked multiple times a day and I didn't care how many different cocks fucked me in a day.

I assumed I needed to be ready for dinner again at 6, so at 5 I showered and got ready. Tonight I put on a purple strapless dress that I thought was way too short but Donovan insisted was long enough. It went about 2 inches below my cunt, so I guess since it covered me it was long enough to him. It had a tie at the top of the back but was open to the ass on the back aside from that, so again it would have been impossible to wear a bra. If anyone wasn't sure that I was Donovan's slut after the night before, it would be clear tonight.

He got up to the room about 10 til 6 and took a quick shower before getting dressed, this didn't leave us any time to fuck before dinner. As we got in the elevator, he told me dinner that night wasn't at the hotel and that the shuttles would be taking everyone to dinner. To run the shuttle as little as possible, they had people standing and we were some of those standing up. I was standing next to a black man who smiled at me as I stopped next to him. It was crowded but I gave him a flirtatious smile back as I put my hand on his shoulder. He understood and rubbed his hand on legs until he reached my cunt. He felt how wet I was and with a grin said, "why don't you sit on my lap for the ride?"

I didn't care that the white guy next to him was staring and I knew Donovan didn't care as long as the guy didn't try and fuck me with his cock. I sat down on his lap and left my legs open. I looked up at Donovan and he smiled at me letting me know he approved. Donovan moved to kinda block the view of what was going on from everyone else but he knew I didn't really care. I would later learn this guy was named Lamar but in the moment all I cared about was his hands moving around my body. He moved his right hand to my cunt and started fingering me with 2 and then 3 fingers. While doing this he put his left hand down the top of my dress and started to play with my nipples. I was cuming within minutes and trying not to moan. I didn't look at the white guy next to him, but he had to know what was going on and its not like I would let his white dick touch me. Lamar didn't stop his assault on my cunt or nipples until the shuttle doors opened. Before I stood up, he whispered in my ear, "I heard you mouth loves to be fucked. You'll be eating my cum before the night is over."

I turned to him and said "I can't wait for a mouth full of your black cum. I can feel you have a big cock and can't wait to taste it."

The white guy clearly heard me and he sat there with his mouth open and his hand in his pocket. I'm sure he had to adjust his dick before getting up and I know he would be thinking about me when he jacked off that night.

Dinner had assigned seating and I was not surprised to see I was at a table with Donovan, Chris, Lamar, and the women from earlier. I finally learned her name was Lauren. There were others at the table who didn't pay us much attention. Lauren got up and asked me if I needed to run to the bathroom. I loved the taste of her pussy too much not to go with her. I didn't get to taste her pussy in the bathroom but she told me her and Chris had talked about me and they were going to cum back to Donovan's room with us so Chris could fuck her and then I could eat his cum from her pussy.

"I can't wait. His cum tastes so good and so does yours. Lamar wants to fuck my throat tonight, so he'll be there too so he and Donovan can spit roast me."

"Such an eager slut aren't you. I think I'll use the strap on as well."

"Anything you want. I'm here to be used by black men and women."

When we got back to the table, I could tell the guys had been talking about me. I hoped they were having a similar conversation about me and Lauren. A few minutes later Lamar whispered in my ear, "I heard you are going to eat Chris' cum out of Lauren's pussy after Donovan and I spit roast you. You are more of a slut that I realized on the shuttle."

"If Donovan laid me over this table right now and fucked me for all to see I wouldn't care. I didn't know your name when I let you finger fuck me on the shuttle and had to keep quiet as you made me cum. I'm proud to be a slut and don't care who knows."

"You'll have to come to the next conference. Maybe I'll get to sink by big black cock in your cunt then."

"I hope so. Donovan is breeding me this week, so my first baby is his. If he puts a baby in me this week, I'll have a bump at the next conference and would love to pull a train on my hands and knees with all the black cocks there."

"That's a good slut talking like that."

I had no idea that after dinner, we would be going next door for a social. They had a dance floor open, which I knew would be trouble for me in this dress. A lot of people were on the dance floor, so it was easier for our group to do what we wanted and not be as noticed. I started dancing rubbing my ass around Donovan's cock. I would have been okay with him pulling his cock out and fucking me on the dance floor because the dress was short enough. But that isn't want happened. At first Chris started dancing in front of me, pulling me away from Donovan a little bit. Next thing I knew, I could feel his cock under his pants rubbing against my clit. I looked up at him to say something and he was smiling so I knew he was trying to make me cum. I felt Donovan's arms wrap around me and reach into the top of my dress and pinch my nipples for a second. Thankfully the music was loud enough that no one heard me moan.

Dancing with Chris quickly became dry humping him as I wanted to cum. I didn't care that I would leave a mess on his pants, and he didn't seem to care. I felt my orgasm start to build and didn't care who saw. I got my arms around Chris just as I started to cum, so I didn't fall on the floor. Once I stopped cumming, Lamar took his place and Chris went off to get a drink. He came back with a couple other black guys who quickly noticed how I was rubbing on Lamar's crotch. I wanted Donovan to fuck me but when I looked at him, he was clearly enjoying watching me being used on the dance floor. After I came from rubbing Lamar's cock on my clit, one of the other guys took his place.

Over the next hour, I don't know how many different black men I danced with or how many orgasms I had. By the time we left, I was wishing other men could fuck my cunt that week because I would have been on my hands and knees being spit roasted in the middle of the dance floor.

On the shuttle, I sat on Donovan's lap. Just like Lamar did earlier, he finger fucked me and made me cum on the ride. However, it wasn't as crowded but I didn't care who noticed what was going on. Lauren, Chris, and Lamar were on the shuttle with us and got in the elevator with us. The door was still closing when someone took my dress off. I noticed Lauren had her titties out and I decided it was time to suck on her nipples. The whole time in the elevator I was sucking on her nipples while one of the guys was slapping my ass. When we got to our floor, I was glad no one was waiting for the elevator, and no one was in the hall way because one of the guys had my dress in his hands still.

Once in the room, I got my hands and knees on the bed, so Donovan could fuck my cunt as Lamar fucked my throat. Next to me Lauren laid down so Chris could fuck her and leave his cum in her pussy for me to eat. It didn't take long for me to cum around Donovan's cock and moan around Lamar's cock.

Lauren started to pinch my nipple that was close to her. It felt so good being used like that. I know black women weren't going to eat my pussy, but I wished April was there to eat my pussy as Donovan fucked it. I don't know how many times I came. I felt Lamar's cock start to expand as he pulled out of my throat giving me a mouth full of his cum. I couldn't swallow it fast enough and my mouth got full of his cum and he was still cumming so it spilled out of my mouth on to the bed.

As he pulled is cock out of my mouth he said, "Clean my cum off the bed slut. Next time don't spill any."

Donovan was fucking me hard from behind and I could feel another orgasm building but I started to lick Lamar's cum from the bed as he got dressed. His cum wasn't the best tasting but white sluts do as they are told and don't complain.

"Fuck me Chris. Fill my cunt with your cum."

Then I heard Chris groan as he filled Lauren's pussy with his cum. Lauren was looking at me as I licked my lips in anticipation. Donovan wrapped his hand around my throat as he started to fuck me harder after seeing Chris cum in Lauren. I was moaning as I felt his cock explode in me causing me to cum again. Chris still had his cock his Lauren's pussy keeping his cum there for me. Since I wanted to make sure Donovan's sperm got to my egg, I rolled over and put the pillows under my ass.

Once I was in this position, Chris pulled his cock out of Lauren and she quickly sat on my face. He came so much in her that it fell into my mouth as she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. Their cum together tasted so good. I wanted to play with myself but didn't want to be punished so I wrapped my arms around Laurens legs and started to rub her clit with my fingers.

"That's right slut make my squirt all over your face. Oh fuck."

Next thing I knew I had her cum all over my face and up my nose. But I didn't stop. I kept eating her because her cum combined with Chris' cum was so delicious. I made her cum a few more times before she climbed off my face. I whimpered as she moved because I wanted to keep going.

As I sat there trying to catch my breath, I saw Lauren going through my bag for the strap on I brought with me. She climbed on the bed and lined the dildo up with my cunt and shoved it into me. My cunt was full of Donovan's sperm and she was pushing it deeper into me with every thrust. It felt so good to be fucked by a black woman again. Donovan was sitting in the chair watching us from across the room. I could feel my orgasm building but she abruptly pulled out and took the strap on off.

"Please let me cum. It feels so good for you to fuck me."

"I'll never let you cum. Getting you so close and not letting you cum is so much more fun."

I knew I wasn't allowed to play with myself in front of Donovan but I needed to cum again, Lauren just got dressed and left the room without saying anything else to me.

"Please fuck me again. I need to cum again. I need to feel your cock in me again. I need you to cum again in my fertile pussy."

"I want to hear you beg some more before I fuck you again."

"Sir, please fuck me with your big black cock. Your big black cock makes me cum so hard. I want you to use my cunt as a cum dump so your strong black sperm to breed me. I want you to fuck me like this slut I am. I want you to use me. Please, fuck me with your big black cock. I need your cock sir."

"That's what I like to hear."

He got my between my legs and sank his cock into me.

"Oh god, you cock feels so good in my cunt. Give me your baby. Bred me. Make my titties big and full of milk. Oh fuckk."

I finally came all over his cock as he kept fucking me hard. Apparently watching me with Lauren had him close to cumming already because it didn't take long for him to start to grunt. Then I felt him shot more of his hot cum into me causing me to cum again. He left his cock in me until he started to soften and then he took it out and shoved it into my mouth so I could clean it.

Once I had cleaned his cock, he got ready for bed as I laid there letting his sperm make their way to my womb searching for the egg that had to be in there. With how much sperm he had pumped into me that day, I knew there was a good chance he put a baby in me. Once he laid down, I took the pillows out from under my ass, so I could get to sleep. It didn't take me long to get to sleep after how much my body had been used that day.

Donovan's alarm clock went off way too early again for me. I knew it was the last day of the conference but was thankful we would be staying the night before flying home the next day. As much as I enjoyed being used so much the night before, I hoped dinner tonight would be less eventful, but I knew it would be up to Donovan. While Donovan was in the bathroom, I shoved the sheets off and got on my hands and knees so he could sink his cock into me when he came out of the bathroom. He didn't disappoint and he grabbed my hair pulling my head back as he fucked me. I felt my orgasm building and screamed as I came around his cock. I didn't stop screaming after I finished cumming.

"Fuck me. Give me your big black cock. I love your cock."

I didn't care if I woke up anyone in the rooms next to us. I came a couple more times before Donovan started to grunt as he started to pound my cunt harder. It felt so good when he shot his cum deep into me. He didn't have me clean off his cock before he went to shower. I turned over and propped my ass up so keep his sperm in for a little while longer. Once he came out of the bathroom, he got dressed and didn't fuck me again like he had done the day before. I was disappointed but knew he would fuck me later.

Even though it was still early, I started working in hopes I could finish up early and have more time to get ready for dinner. I was paying attention to the clock, but at some point, the door opened and I saw Chris walk in. I laid down with my head over the edge of the bed again for him. As he walked over to me, he said, "For a slut you learn fast."

This time he put his balls over my mouth making me suck on his balls for a few minutes. I hated how hairy his balls were in my mouth, but white sluts don't get to say anything. After a few minutes, he shifted so he could fuck my mouth and throat. He didn't touch my nipples this time and was only focused on fucking my throat. It didn't take long until I saw his balls start to tighten. He pulled his cock out of my throat and let me taste his delicious cum again. As he pulled his pants up again, he told me "I'll be fucking your cunt the first chance I get, and I can't wait to see you cum on my cock."

"I can't wait for you to fuck me. I want to cum all over your cock."

He walked out without saying anything else. With the taste of his cum in my mouth, I got back to work. It seemed like a couple hours later when I heard the door open again and I saw Donovan walking in. He was alone this time and was already opening his pants as he walked towards me. He wasn't hard yet, so he fucked my mouth for a few minutes while he got hard.

Once he was hard, he rolled me on my side and laid down behind me to fuck me. The curtains were open, but we were in a floor higher than any of the surrounding buildings, so no one could watch us. But in his position, he fucked me a little bit slower, and it felt so good. Then without warning he rolled me on my stomach while still fucking me. My moans were muffled by the bed in this position, but it didn't take long before I was cumming around his cock. A few seconds after I finished cumming, he groaned as he came in me, spraying his cum all over my cervix.

As he got up, he told me to be ready for dinner at 6 again but it would only be us for dinner as most people were flying home this evening and those staying were on their own for dinner. That was refreshing to hear.

I spent the afternoon working and put my stuff up a little before five so I would have time to take a long shower. While I was in the shower, the bathroom door opened, and I peeked out to see Donovan undressing to get in the shower with me. As he climbed into the shower with me, I got on my knees to suck his cock. After a few minutes, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me up and pushed me against the wall. I propped one foot up on the side of the tub as he stepped between my legs to fuck me.

I've always loved a quick shower fuck, but this was the first time Donovan had fucked me in the shower. It felt so good to have him pushing me against the wall as he fucked me, but he quickly shot his cum into me and then finished his shower. I know I was there to be used and bred but I still wanted to cum and didn't get to cum in the shower. When I got out of the shower, I checked the time and I knew I had to get my hair and make-up done to be ready on time. I could feel his cum running down my legs and I dried my hair.

After he got out of the shower, he noticed his cum had run down my leg. "Don't wipe your legs before dinner. Everyone needs to see that I fucked you before dinner."

"Yes sir."

The dress for tonight was red but less revealing than the other dresses. It had thin straps and was loose fitting that went about halfway down my thighs. Once I had my heels on, we headed out. Once downstairs, we headed to the bar to eat at the hotel. I saw Chris sitting at the bar, but we sat at a high top table in the middle of the floor. Dinner was pretty uneventful compared to the other nights. We talked about life in general, like two friends catching up. From time to time, he would slip a hand up my dress and finger my cunt for a few minutes. I noticed we got some looks from various people at the other tables. After dinner, we headed back up to the room.

Once we were back in the room, I took off my dress knowing Donovan would be fucking me soon. He undressed, sat on the bed, and turned on the tv. I climbed between his legs and started to suck his cock.

"That's right slut, get my cock ready for you to ride."

From time to time, I would stop sucking his cock and suck on his balls. This was always met with a moan from him. His balls were less hairy and felt so good in my mouth. I knew they were getting full of cum for him to shoot into my cunt.

"Time to climb on my cock slut."

I didn't need to be told twice. I sank onto his cock and started to ride his cock. It felt so good to control how fast and hard we fucked. I love being on top because my clit gets rubbed so easily. It didn't take long until I started to cum causing me to moan from pleasure. After I came the first time, I started riding his cock harder. He started to pinch my nipples causing me to moan and another orgasm to build quickly. My hips slammed down as I started to cum and then I felt his hands on my hips as I felt his cum hit my cervix.

After we finished cumming I sat there for a few minutes before getting off him and laying on the bed with the pillows under my hips. He finished watching the show he turned on before getting ready for bed. As much as I loved him fucking me, it was nice to know we would be getting to sleep earlier that night. Even better was knowing we didn't have to be up so early.

I woke up before he did, so I started to get my stuff packed knowing it would be fucking me as soon as he was awake. I was bent over putting stuff in my suitcase when I heard him get out of bed. Next thing I knew, his hands were on my hips, and he was thrusting his cock into me. I put my hand on the wall in front of me, so I didn't fall but this angle felt even better than being on my hands and knees. Something about the tilt in my hips caused his cock to rub all the right places in the right way. It didn't take long before I started to cum causing me to scream out.