Donovan Shares Me Pt. 02

Story Info
I spend the day with my mouth and cunt being used.
5.8k words
4.53
12.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up in the morning, I couldn't help but wonder what my punishment would be for making myself come last night. I rolled over in bed and noticed Donovan was sitting in the chair. When he noticed I was awake, he said, "go to the bathroom and the lay back in bed to start your punishment."

As I walked to the bathroom, I wondered how long he would make me wait to cum on his cock again. I finished up and walked back into my bedroom I saw Donovan standing next to my bed, so I walked over to him. As I got to my bed, I noticed he had set handcuffs, ties, the nipple clamps, and the clit clamp on my bed.

"Time to start your punishment, lay on your back and lift your hands over your head."

I replied, "Yes sir. Anything you want." Once I laid down and put my hands up, he used the handcuffs to cuff my hands together and attached them to the top of my headboard. It had been so long since I had been bound like this and I could already feel my juices seeping out of my cunt. Once he was done with my hands, he moved to my feet and used his ties to tie each foot to the foot board leaving my spread eagle and helpless.

As he looked up at me and noticed my wet pussy, he chuckled to himself and then said, "you really do like be bound and helpless. I might have to step up your punishment some." He grabbed the clamps and attached them to my nipples and clit causing me to moan.

He walked across the room and got something else out of his bag, but I couldn't see what it was until he was next to me. As he pulled it up to my sight, I noticed it was a blindfold, but he quickly put it on me leaving me more helpless. Whatever my punishment was going to be, I wasn't going to be able to see anything. I didn't hear anything for a few minutes but then I heard his friends coming into my room and knew they would all see my punishment.

"Last night the slut decided to play with herself when I wouldn't let her ride my cock after we got in here. Before the first time I fucked her, I told her when I was around, she wasn't allowed to play with herself without permission and there would be a punishment if she did. As you can see, I've got her ready for her punishment and thought you all would like to watch me punish her."

I could hear some movement but without seeing anything, I had no idea what was coming for my punishment. Then I felt something light brushing up my legs, it seemed like a feather, but I wasn't sure. Whatever it was, was brushed all over me and it only made me wetter. After a few minutes, I didn't feel it anymore and whimpered. I heard some chuckles and knew the punishment was going to get worse, but I didn't care.

Suddenly, something hit my tits hard and stung. I don't know what it was or how many times my tits were hit but I could feel the redness from them by the time he stopped. I then felt the ties on my feet come off and then Donovan rolled me over to my stomach and tied my feet back up with my hands twisted over my head.

Without warning, I felt my ass get spanked, which caused me to move a little bit causing some friction from the nipple clamps. I had never been spanked while tied up and blind folded but after a few spanks I realized how much more I enjoyed not knowing when the next spank was coming. I don't know how many times Donovan spanked me because I was trying not to cum fearing that if I came the punishment would last longer.

The spanking finally stopped, and I felt weight on the bed and hoped Donovan was going to fuck me finally. I had wanted his cock in me since we climbed into bed the night before. I was so wet from being tied up and being punished, Donovan's cock slid right into my cunt causing me to cum finally. After a few minutes he pulled out and gave my ass another spank.

"Please give me your cock again sir. I need your cock in me. I'm so empty without a cock in my cunt."

"Slut you aren't going to get my cock until I'm ready to spray your cunt with my cum again. And since I haven't cum in you yet, no one else can have you yet this morning. As soon as I untie you, you better start breakfast."

He took the blindfold off, followed by the handcuffs, and lastly untied my feet. Without hesitation, I got up and went out to the kitchen. I started making pancakes and coffee for everyone as everyone made their way into the kitchen. After I set the table, everyone got their plate ready and started eating and ignored me. I fixed my plate and stood in the kitchen eating my breakfast, feeling gravity pull the clamps down as I stood.

Once everyone was done, they got up and went into the leaving room not saying a word to me. I cleaned the kitchen as quickly as possible so I could join them in the living room. As I walked into the living room, it didn't seem like they noticed me but I walked over to Donovan and got on my knees in front of him.

"Can I please have you cock sir? I promise to never play with myself in front of you without permission again."

"Start sucking slut."

Without hesitation, I took his cock into my throat and felt his hands on my head. I love it when men take me like the cum slut I am and this showed when I started to moan around his cock. After a few minutes, he pulled my head off and said, "you can ride my cock now slut."

I don't think I had ever impaled myself onto a cock so quickly. I rode his cock as hard as I could wanting him to shoot his cum into me. He started smacking ass causing me to cum harder around his cock.

"oh fuck. Your cock feels so good in my cunt. My cunt was made for black cocks."

Without warning, he picked me up and put me on the floor getting his cock in me.

"Take my cock you slut. Oh fuck you cunt feels so good."

With a loud grunt, he shot his cum in me causing me to cum again. Keeping his cock inside me, he bent over and whispered in my ear "hope you learned your lesson." All I could do was nod my head yes.

After he got up, I laid there hoping to get another cock soon but then I head James "get up and go stand in front of the window."

I got up and walked over to the windows knowing he was going to press me against the window while he fucked me. I had never done that before and knew it was going to turn me on so much doing it during the day. I stood there naked for a few minutes waiting to get fucked.

James walked up behind me and held up my right leg and shoved his cock into me as he pressed me against the large window. If anyone walked up my driveway, they would see his black cock thrusting in and out of me. He moved his other hand and started rubbing my clit.

"Just like that. I'm going to squirt all of your cock."

It felt so good to squirt all over his cock and he didn't slow down. As I came down from my orgasm, I opened my eyes and saw the mail carrier staring at me. I had never seen this mail carrier as he was a tall black guy and my usual carrier was a white women. I hoped I would see him more so he could fill me with his cum. He turned and left quickly but I hoped he would be back soon with time to fuck me.

Snapping me back to reality, I heard James, "oh fuck. Take my cum you slut." I then felt his cum splash all over my cunt causing me to cum again.

I stood there for a few seconds and then felt someone else behind me. As the cock entered me, his left hand came around to choke me and I saw the wedding band and knew it was Kevin was fucking me again. He was choking me hard and all I could manage was some grunts and moans as he fucked me. He fucked me hard for a good 10 minutes and I have no idea how many times I came around his cock. He would loosen his grip on my throat so I could catch my breath from time to him. I loved the way he choked me like that, it gave me some sort of high and made me want more. Without warning he shot his cum into me and I came yet again.

As he pulled out of me, I felt someone hold something between my legs and knew I was about to drink a mixture of cum from Donovan, James, and Kevin. After a few minutes, Donovan told me to turn around. With my ass pressed against the window I drank the mixture of cum.

After I was done, I stood there waiting to find out who was fucking me next. However, Donovan removed the clamps and told me to get on my hands and knees. I was hoping I would get spit roasted again but they turned on Sports Center and ignored me. As the show ended, the front door opened, and I saw it was the waitress from the bar. Seeing her caused me to lick my lips remembering the taste of her pussy.

"Guys this is the waitress from the other weekend. Time for you all to see how the slut eats pussy."

Hearing that the waitress sat down in front of me and hiked up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties, so I leaned down and started eating her pussy like I hadn't eaten in days. Her pussy tasted so good. I alternated between fucking her pussy with my tongue and sucking her clit. She grabbed my head and started to cum. I knew I wasn't going to stop until she moved away.

I was so caught up in how she tasted that I didn't know someone got behind me until I felt a cock in my cunt. I started moaning in her pussy.

"Finger fuck me while you suck my clit you slut."

I did as I was told. This was the first time I felt the inside of a pussy that wasn't mine. It felt so warm and wet. I added a second finger and soon felt her cum hit my face as she squirted all over me. Feeling her cum all over my face caused me to start cumming on the cock inside me. This caused the cock inside me to cum. I knew it had to be Mike because he hadn't been fucking me that long.

She pushed herself away from my face and as I picked up my face, Donovan had his phone out taking a picture of my face covered in her cum.

I wanted her to fuck me and be the first women to fuck me put she didn't get undressed and put the on the strapon. I stayed there on my hands and knees wanting to feel a cock in me but then I heard Drew "start making our lunch."

I got up and went into the kitchen to start making lunch. At this point, I knew the day was going to involve less fucking than I wanted. It was clear they wanted to see me beg to be fucked while they ignored me. But they also wanted me to do everything for them.

As much as I wanted to get fucked against the counter, I assumed it wouldn't happen until I felt hands on my hips. I spread my legs ready to be fucked and felt something between my legs and realized the waitress had put on the strapon. It is a good thing I was already dripping wet because she shoved the cock into me as hard as she could. I leaned over the counter screaming "Please fuck me. Take my cunt."

I had no idea how amazing it would feel to be fucked by another women and I knew I would let any women fuck me that wanted to. I started to cum so hard, but she didn't slow down. She grabbed a handful of my hair pulling me up pressing my back against her tits. If felt so good feeling her hard nipples rubbing my back as she fucked me. It made me wonder what it would feel like to feel her nipples rub mine as she fucked me. She whispered in my ear, "I knew you were a slut the moment I saw you. I'm can't wait to have you eat cum from my pussy."

Hearing that she wanted me to eat cum from her pussy made me cum again. I was screaming sounds because no words could be formed. I was panting from cumming so hard but she kept fucking me. Suddenly it felt like she was fucking me harder, and I didn't know why. I was in pure ecstasy from the pounding she was giving me and I couldn't get enough. Then I heard her whisper in my ear, "looks like you'll be eating cum from my pussy before lunch."

That's when I realized it felt like she was fucking me hard because she was getting fucked as she fucked me. I looked over to the table and saw everyone but Josh sitting there watching this. I noticed Donovan was also recording it. I couldn't wait to watch the video to see how we looked and see the ecstasy on my face from the fucking she was giving me.

I starting to cum again and then heard Josh grunt as she screamed in my ear. I came harder knowing I was about eat his cum from her pussy. She pulled the cock out of me causing me to whimper from my cunt being empty again. She laughed as she told me to get on my knees to clean her pussy and cock.

I kneeled on my kitchen floor and started to suck the cum from her pussy. Her cum combined with Josh's tasted so good and I had to resist the urge to touch my clit. I didn't have permission to touch myself and wondered if being ignored was part of my punishment all morning. She grabbed my head pushing me closer to my pussy as she came again. All I could think about was how good she tasted and how I could eat her pussy all day. I don't know if I would ever have an emotional attraction to a woman, but I knew my sexual attraction to women was just beginning.

"Clean my cock slut."

Hearing that made me move from her pussy and I started to clean her cock. It was hard to get the plastic cock in my throat but I finally managed. After she was satisfied, I had cleaned it well enough she pulled it out of my mouth and walked away.

I didn't wait to be told to finish making lunch. Once I got everything on the table, Drew pushed his chair out and told me to have a seat. After not having a cock in me over breakfast, it felt so good as I sank onto Drew's cock. Once his cock was in me, I started rolling my hips around his lap making sure his cock touched every spot of my cunt. As we all ate, I slowly started to ride up and down on his cock.

He whispered in my ear, "turn around and ride me so I can bite those nipples and make you cum harder."

I didn't have to be told twice and quickly turned around and sat back on his cock. Facing him with my feet planted on the floor, I could ride his cock hard. He bent his head down and took my right nipple in his mouth biting it hard while grabbing my left nipple and pinching it. I cried out in pleasure and pain. I don't think anyone had ever bit my nipple or pinched my nipple so hard. I was still coming from the pain to my nipples when I felt his cum hit my cunt. Once he was done cumming, he said "get up bitch so I can finish my lunch."

I got up from Drew's lap and grabbed my plate so I could finish my lunch. While I was cleaning up everyone had gone outside to the backyard. I brought drinks outside for everyone but since the waitress was still there, there wasn't a chair for me to sit on. Donovan noticed I was waiting to be told where to sit and told me to come over to him. Since he wasn't hard, I started to get on my knees when he stopped me and grabbed the egg from table. I hadn't noticed the egg on the table and I knew once he put it in me, it would stay until someone was ready to fuck me.

Once he put the egg in me he told me to lay down and show everyone my cunt. I laid there for a few minutes before he turned it on low.

"Please let me cum sir. Please don't tease me."

Hearing me beg to cum, I heard the commentary start.

Drew started it, "I don't know what is hotter her begging to cum or calling you sir."

Donovan, "She called me sir before I told her to."

Josh, "Still think you should have fucked in her college."

Kevin, "She would have been the slut of campus after we broke her in."

James, "Imagine the parties she would have been the star of."

Donovan, "we could have made money charging dudes to come to parties and fuck her in front of everyone."

"Fuck. My cunt is open for every cock in the world. Just let me cum sir."

I wanted to rub my clit and cum but I didn't have permission. I was just squirming around on the ground thrusting my hips in the air. Suddenly, I felt the egg speed up causing me to cum. Once I finished cumming the speed kept changing on the egg, so I opened my eyes and saw they were passing around the remote. The egg would speed up and slow down making my squirm even more.

"Can someone fuck me. I need to cum on a cock."

I heard Donovan laugh and say, "You don't get a cock again yet. But who wants to fist the slut."

Hearing that made me cum again. And I heard Kevin say, "I guess the slut wants to get fisted, I'll go first."

He walked over to me and kneeled down next to me. After he pulled the egg out he stuck 2 fingers in my cunt. After a few minutes he added a third finger causing me to moan. Less than a minute later he added a forth finger. It felt so good but I wanted more. "Please fist me. Please let me cum all over your hand sir."

As he stuck his whole fist in me, he said, "That's right you better call me sir too and you'll call my wife ma'am."

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cum. Ahhh..."

After I finished cumming he pulled his fist out and brought it to my mouth. Finger by finger I licked all my juices off his hand. As he walked away, I noticed Donovan was filming again and Mike was walking over to me. Mike kneeled down next to me and unlike Kevin who built up to his fist, Mike shoved his fist right into my cunt and started fucking me with it.

"Take that slut. You like being used and will take anything into your cunt."

"Yes. My cunt is open to anything. Oh fuck. Harder."

He had a grin on his face as he pounded his fist harder into my cunt. I didn't even feel it cumming but I started to squirt all over his hand. After I finished cumming, he pulled his fist out of me and walked away. James quickly walked over to me and kneeled down shoving his fist into me. As he started to thrust his fist in and out of me everyone else walked over to me ready to sink their fist into me when James was done. I was so turned on from being used that it didn't take long for me to cum. As soon as James pulled his fist out of me, Josh shoved his fist into me.

At this point, there was no longer any pain from being fisted, only pleasure. I could no longer form words. If my neighbors were home, I'm sure they would have heard my moans and screams as I came all over James' fist. Soon after James pulled his fist out of me, Drew shoved his fist into me. With his other hand he started pinching my nipples. The pleasure from being fisted and having my nipples played went sent me into another orgasm within minutes.

As he pulled his fist out of me, I noticed Donovan was handing his phone to James. I knew he was getting ready to fist me and I couldn't wait to feel part of him inside me again. I was so focused on Donovan walking to me, I didn't realize the waitress getting closer to me. As Donovan shoved his fist into me the waitress sat on my face.

I started sucking on her clit as soon as it was close enough to my mouth. It didn't take long before I was moaning into her pussy as Donovan fisted me. I don't know who started to rub my clit but it felt amazing as I was getting fisted. I started to feel the urge to pee and started to scream into her pussy knowing I would squirt soon. Suddenly both of my nipples were being pinched and that sent me over the edge and I squirted all over Donovan's hand.

I was ready to have a cock in my again but I felt the waitress shift and felt a smaller fist being pushed into my cunt. I knew it had to be the waitress since all of the guys had sunk their fists into my cunt. I barely heard her say, "that's right slut make me cum on your face as I fuck you."

In response, all I could do was moan into her pussy since her thighs had a death grip on my head. I could feel my orgasm cumming on when she started cumming on my face. This caused me to start cumming around her fist. I heard her laughing saying, "the slut can't get enough black cum. Bitch better be ready to be used going forward."

As she climbed off my face, I couldn't help but wonder what I looked like. I knew my cunt had to look abused after the cocks and fists that had been shoved in it since the night before. I had her juices all over my face. I didn't have to see what I looked like to know I looked the slut I had become. As I looked around, I noticed that all of the guys had cocks so hard they could cut diamonds.

12