Don't Ask Her

Story Info
She suggested he seduce her friend - forcefully.
3.6k words
4.4
38.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,556 Followers

It was half way through our senior year when Janet transferred to our school. An unusual thing to happen and it was bound to make her senior year harder but these things happen. Her father had been transferred and where her parents went, Janet went.

It immediately became obvious that she had several things going for her. For a start she was a blonde with terrific hair. She also had the blue eyes and sensational body that you want all blondes to have. A creamy complexion and facial features that would be the envy of a Playboy girl.

To add to her obvious physical attributes she had a voice that sound with the clarity of tinkling silver bells, a sparkling personality, and a genuine warmth for all. To meet her was to love her. One would feel like an absolute heel if you were to disappoint her.

She was immediately immensely popular with all members of both sexes. The boys all liked her because they hoped as a new girl she would be looking for a new boyfriend, and even though disappointed when she refused to latch onto anyone they lived in hope. Me included.

The girls liked her because, even though she was new, she didn't try to poach their boyfriends, treating all the boys as casual friends. A couple of the cruder boys hinted that she might be a lesbian but I didn't think so. I knew one of the other girls was a genuine lesbian and Janet just treated her in the same way she treated everyone else.

Janet very quickly became the reigning queen bee, not through any effort of her own but because everyone else just automatically elevated her to that spot.

Now you would think that this sudden usurping of the queen bee position by a newcomer would get up the nose of the previous queen bee, but it didn't happen. Carla just accepted the change without the slightest hint of resentment. That was the one thing that surprised me about the whole situation. I'd always considered Carla to be queen bitch, with a malice and viciousness that would have done a scorpion proud. Instead of plotting to destroy Janet they became friends.

At this stage I was between girlfriends. Well, that statement might be stretching the truth a little. I was looking for my first steady girlfriend. As far as I was concerned me without a girlfriend and Janet without a boyfriend meant we were made for each other. I invited her out within a couple of days of meeting her. I've also been inviting her out quite regularly since. It was really quite astonishing the number of ways that Janet could smile and say no and not offend you. I lived in hope.

A little about myself. I was eighteen, the same age as Carla and Janet. Carla I'd known for ages, never gone out with her, and never intended to go out with her. Sure, she had a figure that was every bit as good as Janet's but her personality! I'd seen too many instances of her bad side to want to get involved. I was also quite intelligent, an extremely skilled chess player, and did acrobatics to keep myself fit. I wasn't all muscles like the guys on the football team but I was strong and lithe. Quite frankly if it came to a fight between me and any of the muscle-heads on the team I'd put my money on me to win. I'm also told that I have a very strange sense of humour. I don't know about that. I just know I can find the funny side of most situations.

One of the things that I found amusing was the way Janet kept turning me down for a date. After the first couple of rejections I started noting down all the reasons she gave me for not being able to go out with me on any particular occasion. That finally got me my first win with her.

I'd just asked Janet out for the umpteenth time and she smiled sweetly and said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'd like to but my Aunt Agatha will be calling us via Skype that evening and my mother insists that I be there to say hullo."

"Hold on," I said quickly. "That won't wash. You already used that excuse about three weeks ago. See."

I whipped my little notebook out of my pocket, flicking through the pages to show her the Aunt Agatha/Skype entry.

Janet took the notebook of me, flicking through the pages to see the various excuses listed therein. Without saying a word she handed the notebook back to me and walked away, shaking her head and giggling. Hey, I made her laugh. I was half way to getting a date.

I hadn't noticed but Carla had watched that little exchange with some interest. She fell into step beside me as I headed home later.

"I see Janet turned you down again," she said, oozing sympathetically.

"That she did," I agreed.

"That's a pity. I'm sure you'd be great together. Maybe I can help."

By great together Carla meant that Janet would be dating a non-entity (me, as far as Carla was concerned) which would take her out of the running for other men and diminish her social standing, leaving Carla back on top of the pile.

Maybe it was just me but my paranoia kicked up a notch. Any time that Carla wanted to help someone the person she wanted to help was always herself. This I had to take carefully or she'd come gunning for me.

"And just how would you go about helping?" I asked.

"Would I be correct in saying that you wouldn't kick Janet out of your bed if you found her there?"

"I think you could say that would be the case," I agreed. "The trick is getting her there."

"Well, if you were to come over to my place on Saturday night you'll find that Janet is staying the night. My parents won't be home and Janet has agreed to keep me company. If you were to drop by I wouldn't get in your road."

"That's nice but I'm still left with the problem of persuading Janet into my bed, or to let me into hers in this instance."

Carla had a very nasty smile on her face at this point.

"Who said anything about persuading her?" she asked. "If you don't ask her but just grab her there's nothing much she can do about it. If she complains afterwards I'll just tell her that I'm a witness to the fact that she agreed. She won't dare make a formal complaint."

Carla, you might have gathered, didn't have a very high opinion of men, regarding us little better than animals. The fact that I might not want to rape Janet never entered her mind.

"Are you saying you intend to watch it happen?" I asked, suspecting that she did.

"Of course," she said with a giggle. "I'm going to love seeing that bitch get a cock rammed up her. I hope she squeals like a stuck pig. I may even film it. Well, are you in or do I have to get someone else?"

"I'm in," I agreed, "but no camera. You're not getting me on film."

Carla told me what time to be there and went on her way, smiling triumphantly. I considered warning Janet but decided it was useless. She probably wouldn't believe me and would mark me down. I decided to turn up and see what developed.

I fronted up at the suggested time and Carla let me in, her smile one that the Cheshire cat would envy. She escorted me into the front room where Janet was standing waiting. I looked the two girls over. They were dressed similarly, skirts and blouses. Both very attractive little darlings.

"Adrian," said a surprised Janet. "What are you doing here?"

"I've something I need to do for Carla," I said. "She absolutely insisted. Want to take a guess as to what it is?"

"I'd have no idea," she said, shaking her pretty little head.

"It's quite simple. I'm here to commit 'rape'," I said, tossing finger quotes around the word rape, "but with a witness to make sure I don't go overboard and get all violent and also to protect me by being able to say it was a pretend rape as the 'victim' was agreeable. Isn't that right, Carla?"

"Right as rain," agreed Carla happily, thing going the way she planned. She was probably already hot and wet anticipating what was going to happen.

"But that makes no sense," Janet said. "If someone's agreeable then it's not rape."

"True but they can kick and scream no and protest and it effectively becomes one. That's why the witness."

"But. . ." Janet started but Carla cut in.

"Enough blathering. Will you just get on with it?"

Fine by me. I reached out and grabbed, the two halves of her blouse being yanked wide apart, buttons going flying. The look on Carla's face was priceless. It got even better when I grabbed the cups of her bra and pulled them away from her breasts while twisting them vigorously. The narrow strap joining the two cups snapped in two and when I dropped the cups Carla's breasts were on display.

"Not me!" she shrieked. "You can't rape me. Leave me alone."

In reply I yanked hard at the side of her skirt, snapping off the button at the top of the zip and ripping the zip open. With that done I yanked her skirt and panties down, while Carla waved her arms about and protested.

With Carla effectively naked I pushed her down to the floor where I quickly finished stripping off her skirt and panties. I didn't worry about the tattered remains of her blouse and bra as those items weren't going to get in my way.

It was plain to me that Carla had no more idea about how to fight than a babe in arms. I was now kneeling between her legs, my hands massaging her breasts and all she was doing was slapping at my hands and waving her legs about. I don't think she landed a single blow on me.

I flicked a glance at Janet and she was looking horrified and fascinated. I winked at her and she blushed.

Carla was still going on with the not me, you fool, and how can you do this to me, with a huge emphasis on the word me as if she was the only one who counted. I guess in her mind she was.

When my hand drifted down to rub her vulva and start poking her more tender places her squeals increased dramatically. So did the waving of the arms and the flailing of the legs. She was also very nicely ready for me from what I could tell. She'd been getting herself all aroused anticipating watching poor Janet get fucked over.

I now removed my hands from her body and started undoing my trousers, slowly. Carla started waving her hands criss-cross, denying that this was happening.

I pushed my trousers and jocks down and she started shaking her head, her eyes never leaving my erection for all that.

"No, no, no," she cried. "Not me. You can't mean to do that to me."

My hand was on her mound, moving her lips apart while I lined up. As soon as my cock pressed against her she gave a small shriek and started slapping at my chest.

"Argh, not me, you idiot," she wailed. "Janet, tell him not to."

I pressed more firmly against her, starting to sink in and she shrieked again, legs high in the air and kicking about and her arms now around me, slapping at my back. I was willing to swear that from where Janet was standing it would have looked like someone pretending to struggle and not doing a very good job of it.

I was surprised to find that she was a virgin, although she didn't stay one for long. I also couldn't distinguish between her shriek when her hymen broke and her general caterwauling. I just kept on pressing forward, sinking fully into her.

I lay on top of her, crushing her against the carpet, my cock fully inside her and my hands on her breasts. When she stopped squawking for a moment to take a breath I had my little say.

"You will wrap your legs around my waist and hold onto my shoulders and move with me. If you don't I'm going to let Janet know that you intended her to be the victim. By all means keep on protesting if it makes you happy."

Oh, my. She was beyond furious. She knew when she was on a loser though. Her legs closed around me and her hands latched onto my shoulders, digging her nails in, the rotten little bitch.

I started moving slowly, giving her time to adjust to what I was doing. She was, or had been, a virgin, after all. She moved with me, keeping up with me as I increased the pace, protesting all the while. It seemed to me that her protests weren't ringing very true when you considered what her actions were like.

I kept on at her, thrusting in happily, my hands playing with her breasts as I went. After a while her protests faded away and shortly after that the noises she started making were those of approval and encouragement, whether she wanted to make them or not.

An aside glance showed that Janet was still watching the action, face flushed. I noticed that her hand was between her legs, rubbing herself. I wondered if she knew that she was doing it. I turned my attention back to Carla.

I was giving her long full strokes by this time, driving in firmly and then pulling almost all the way out before thrusting home again. Carla was getting noisier, wanting something more and so I gave it to her.

I shortened the lengths of my strokes while still driving in just as hard. This effectively meant I was now moving faster and Carla was more than ready for this. She started giving eager little screams and then a much larger one as she climaxed, with me hastening to do the same, thoroughly spraying inside her.

I moved away from Carla, using a handkerchief to wipe myself, and then tidying my clothes. Carla lay there, effectively nude, and didn't try to cover up. She was way mad at me and wasn't really in a position to express it.

"Gosh, Carla, how could you get the nerve to do something like that?" Janet wanted to know. "I'd be petrified if I knew a man was going to rape me."

She turned and glared at me.

"If you're Carla's boyfriend why are you always asking me out?" she demanded.

"He's not my boyfriend," came Carla's scandalised cry.

"Like she said," I agreed. "I keep asking you out because I figure that one of these days I'll catch you in a weak moment and say yes."

"Not going to happen. I've seen what you do when you're with a girl," she sniped.

"Carla was a special case, weren't you, Carla?" I said.

Carla just glared at me and didn't deign to say anything.

"So what are you going to do now?" Janet asked.

I looked at Carla lying there, effectively naked. Her breasts were swollen as were her pudenda. She was flushed and still breathing hard and looking totally dissipated. Switching my glance back to Janet I noticed that she was flushed and breathing a little harder than she normally. She kept darting little glances at Carla and then back to me.

"I think," I said, reaching out to casually take hold of Janet's arm, "that I will encourage you to go down onto your hands and knees, leaning over Carla." An easy way to encourage her was to nudge the back of her knee with mine, causing her leg to buckle. Janet was sinking down onto her knees before she really caught on to what was happening, while my hand on her back meant she finished in the position I described.

She had her head turned and was giving me a startled look while Carla was starting to look interested. I flicked up her skirt, revealing her panties.

"Now I'm going to lower these and start petting you," I said, doing precisely that even while I spoke. My hand slipped between her legs and started rubbing. She was already wet and ready, something that didn't surprise me in the least.

"Don't worry," I told her. "I'm not going to rape you. You didn't ask me to so it would be just plain rude if I did so. Of course, if you don't stop me I'm going to start loving you, giving Carla something to watch while she recovers."

Even as I was saying I wasn't going to rape her I'd dropped my trousers again and my reborn erection was pressing against her. Janet went extremely tense there for a moment, and I was thinking she was going to panic and start to struggle in earnest, but then I was sliding into her and all her tensions faded away as she gave a long groaning sound as the full length of me sank in.

At this stage I made a couple of assumptions regarding Janet. She wasn't a virgin and she'd obviously been expecting to be hurt when I entered her. Combining that with her constant refusal to let any boy get close to her and as far as I was concerned that probably added up to losing her virginity involuntarily, shall we say, or at the very least she'd found it a bad experience.

I just held myself in her while pulling her blouse loose from her skirt. When that was done it was a simple matter to unclip her bra and cover her breasts with my hands. Satisfied things were going the way I wanted I started moving in her, gently.

I just eased in and out, stroking her breasts at the same time, finding that she was quite happy to move with me at this gentle pace. More than happy, was my guess, because I could hear her making dreamy little sounds.

A glance at Carla showed that she was indicating that I should be going more forcefully. I just winked and ignored her suggestion while dropping one hand away from Janet's breasts. Why play with a single pair of breasts when there are two available? Carla looked at my hand on her breast and glared at me but didn't try to remove it, apparently content to have me feeling her.

I saw no need to hurry Janet along. She seemed quite content with the way things were going. More than content, truth to tell, so I just kept up my gentle thrusting, building on her pleasure as well as my own. That might sound a little altruistic of me but I have to admit that I needed to take things slow and easy while I reloaded, so to speak.

I have to admit that I found the second time even better than the first, even if I did have to take it slower. Perhaps the slowness was contributing. I'd have to remember that for future reference. I kept plugging manfully away, bound and determined to do my duty, no matter how long it took.

After a while it seemed to me that Janet was getting more interested in what we were doing. Instead of just drifting along with me, content to let it happen, she was now pushing more forcefully against me as we went. I could take a hint and started thrusting in more forcefully, starting to bang home with increasing ardour.

From there it developed into a vicious circle. My increased pace caused her to push to meet me harder which caused me to step up my pace which caused her. . . You get the idea.

Of course, with the increased pace came increased stimulation, our respective arousals being built on quite rapidly. I reached a point where it was all or nothing and so I gave her my all, thrusting in with everything I had. Janet stayed the course for a few thrusts and then she was gone, giving a small scream and climaxing, which quite naturally encouraged me to do the same.

We separated and the three of us just lay there for a while. Then Carla reached for my hand and lifted it off her breasts, tossing it aside.

"I think it's about time you took your leave," she said. "Janet and I have things we want to talk about and you're superfluous to our requirements."

Janet promptly agreed and I sighed, got to my feet, and departed, taking my hurt feelings with me. I also had things I wanted to think about. Did I continue to chase Janet? I thought that I would. I wouldn't want her to think I'd only wanted her for one thing. What to do about Carly? Did I start to chase her as well? I wondered what she'd be like as a cooperative partner. Did either of them like to experiment? I wouldn't mind if they wanted to experiment with me. Ah, well. Even if they both rejected me I could tick one thing off my bucket list. I wasn't going to die a virgin.

Ashson
Ashson
8,556 Followers