Don't Call Me Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked, "You and your friend have a good night out?"

"It was a bit of alright," she said, clutching a folded towel to her chest as she closed the closet door.

"Glad you got home okay. You get off on shocking people, don't you?"

"I get off on dick. Shocking people amuses me."

She met his stare with defiance. He was trying to figure her out. He was dealing with his own forbidden desires as his naked step-daughter stood before him.

"Where's Cara?"

"Passed out in my room."

Steve took Lizzy by the hand. Without a word, he pulled her towards her mother's bedroom. Lizzy stopped, digging her heals into the carpet.

"Not in mom's room," she said.

She tugged his arm. He followed her down the hall. He thought they were going to a guest bedroom at the end of the hall, but she stopped to open her bedroom door. He stopped, resisting her tugs as she tried to pull him into her room.

She whispered, "Let's do it in my room."

"Are you trying to set me up?"

"I wouldn't do that to you, daddy."

His brows furrowed. "Don't call me daddy."

He finally relented and followed her into her room to see Cara face down on Lizzy's bed. Cara's face looked comical half covered in her hair and smashed upon a pillow. He couldn't take his eyes off her, especially her butt cheeks. Lizzy grabbed his water from his hand and set it on the dresser along with her towel. He gazed at Lizzy as his step-daughter's hands went to unbutton his jeans.

"You like being a nasty girl, don't you?" he asked as she unzipped his pants.

With her eyes cast to the floor, she murmured, "I'm just being me."

She watched as his jeans fell around his ankles. She looked up to see he had on no underwear. Though it was somewhat flaccid, it was bigger than she expected. A smile crossed her face. His broad hand reached out to take hers and he pulled it towards his dick. Her fingers instinctively wrapped around it as he let go of her hand and she squeezed it tight, like guys like it, and watched the smooth head became a pale red. He stripped his shirt over his head. Completely naked, he took Lizzy by the hand and walked to the bed where laid down face up a few feet from Cara, pulling Lizzy down with him. Lizzy gazed at him as his dick began to harden. Her rosy pink tipped tits jiggled as she crawled towards his prone body. He grabbed his dick and held it up for her. She stared at it for a few seconds before her mouth descended upon it. His hand wandered onto her creamy shoulder as her little pink mouth worked its magic upon him.

He was nice and hard when she took one last slurp before climbing on top to straddle him. She took his shaft into her hand, positioned her pussy over it and slid down with a satisfied, "ahhhhh."

Her moist tight snatch enveloped his dick and he let out a satisfied groaning sign. She threw back her head as she began to ride him. His hands went up to waist which he gripped, appreciating her firm boobs which bounced as she jounced up and down.

"Yeah, baby," he muttered. "Yeah."

"Oh, God, Steve. I love your dick. It feels so, so, so good."

His hands drifted up to her fleshy mounds and he leaned forward to tweak her nipples which resembled pencil erasers. He mashed her breasts before his hands glided down her ribcage to her torso. On hand continued down to her nubby slick clit peeking from her dark blonde fur covered cleft. He pressed the slippery button with his thumb and swirled it around. Lizzy thought she'd cum right there. Her clit was literally jerking under his rough, masculine thumb as his dick filled her completely.

"Steve," she whispered. "Oh, Steve."

He said nothing, spellbound by her young firm flesh which had him trapped between her knees. He loved the way her eyes became soft and dreamy with arousal and she emitted little moans of pleasure as her pussy became juicier with the mashing of his thumb to her clit. He felt his balls tightening up and that feeling of an imminent eruption so he grabbed her by the hips and rolled her onto the bed. He wanted to taste her; if only for this one time. Splitting her legs open and hooking his arms under his knees, he dragged her up towards him to stare down at her glistening split pinkness. His head descended upon her where he sucked at her clit before licking her with a zealous tongue. Lizzy yelped with pleasure, squirming with his face planted in her snatch. As he licked her, his hand reached out to slap Cara's ass, squeezing a hand full of her pliant cheek before withdrawing it when she stirred.

Steve dove on top of Lizzy once more. He entered her again. Lizzy's eyes flew open as she sharply inhaled. As he pumped her, she closed her eyes once more and reveled in the smell of him. Lizzy threw her arms around him. Her knees, which had fallen aside, now drew up to clench his hips as she hung onto his shoulders. It was then that Cara awoke. Jostled by the rhythm of their sex rocking the bed, she brushed her hair from her eyes and gave a silly smile at the sight of her friend going at it with her mom's husband. Steve glanced at her but didn't stop though he was a bit worried about her reaction. But Cara wasn't horrified. Not bashful at all. She propped herself up on her elbows and leaned over to kiss his perspiration glazed forehead. She hoisted herself up to drape her naked body onto his back, kissing and caressing his back and neck as her arms hung down beside him. He slowed under her weight, turning his head to kiss her roaming lips. It felt like nothing he'd ever felt before sandwiched between two girls with his dick buried in one.

Lizzy was even more aroused on to see Cara and Steve tonguing each other as he fucked her. She felt crushed beneath their weight until Cara began to move down Steve's back to his ass.

Steve froze and let out an 'aargh" as Cara began to lick his balls and asshole. His dick hovered above Lizzy's snatch as Cara's tongue darted and dug into his tight puckered hole.

"Fuck me," panted Lizzy. His eyes returned to see her begging eyes as she squirmed beneath him. "I want to cum. I'm so closing to cumming, Steve."

He plunged his fleshy staff deep inside her warm tight velvety snatch. Lizzy let out a cry as he fucked her hard and deep. Bumping his ass into Cara's face, she moved on top of him to drape her body over his sweaty back. Lizzy's loins spasmed and quivered from the pounding until an orgasm broke forth.

"Oh God!" she cried as she bucked and fucked him back.

Arching forward, she received every inch of him. Her snatch tightened around him. He moved it a little to watch her twitch as Cara massaged his back. He couldn't take it any longer. He withdrew from her, turned, grabbed Cara and tossed her face down on the bed. He prodded her folds until he found her moist hole and inched it inside her. She moaned from pure pleasure as he moved it in and out, inching deeper with each thrust of his cock.

"Oh, yeah," panted Cara. "Oh yeah!"

He could hold it back no longer and he came inside her with a hearty groan. His warm seed filled her and after it subsided, he looked down to see white jizz oozing in her creases. He pulled out and collapsed between Cara and Lizzy who was still panting on her back.

"Fuck, Steve," Lizzy said. "I've never cum so hard."

"Me neither."

He looked over at Cara whose eyes were slowly closing. He leaned over to kiss her and she returned his tender peck on the lips. Her arm flopped over his chest before falling asleep. Steve looked back over at Lizzy. They laid side by side, trying to cool down in her warm room. They could tell by her gentle snoring that Cara was out again. Steve's head lolled to the side to face Lizzy. He wiped away a bit of perspiration on her cheek.

Steve whispered, "This is a one-time thing, Lizzy."

She nodded. "Wouldn't want to hurt mom."

They gazed at each other for a while before she leaned in to kiss his sweaty forehead. He crawled over her, scooted off the bed, jumped into his pants before grabbing his shirt and shoes and left the room, quietly shutting the door behind him.

Nothing happened between the three again that weekend; the girls amusing themselves with shopping, dinners, drinking and movies while Steve watched sports. Lizzy's mother returned to her loving family that Sunday afternoon where Steve bar-b-qued and they hung out on the patio on a quiet Sunday night.

In the first week of August, Steve helped Lizzy pack the last box into her car. He shut the SUV's back door as Lizzy hugged her mother goodbye.

"Call me once you get there," her mother said.

"I will."

Lizzy turned to face Steve. He opened his arms for a hug. She did the same and the two gave each other a chaste hug.

"Good luck," he said. "Call us if you need anything."

"Thanks, Steve. You know what? I don't think of you as a dad. You're better than a dad. Take care of mom."

"I will."

And with that, Lizzy headed off to college hoping her next sexual adventure is as least as good as the last. If not, Christmas time is going to be very interesting this year.

12